Professor Harlow

Story Info
Missy Madison learns of Professor Harlow's intentions.
4.6k words
4.52
25.4k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second series and I would very much like to know if you enjoyed it.

Pretty please let me know what you enjoyed by leaving comments or simply rating it.

************************

The only thing that makes this class tolerable is Professor Harlow.

Math is so boring and tedious. I can do it. I just don't care to.

I do want Professor Harlow to notice me. I have tried everything.

When the semester started I was loathing the idea of having to take this class. Who says advanced math classes are required anyway? I would like to meet these people and kick them in the shin.

Finite Mathematics for Business and Economics. Or something. I don't even remember, really.

All I know is, I will never be doing a four hour multiplying matrices math problem. I mean, seriously, who is going to do that?

Professor Harlow is really hot and I spend way too much time daydreaming about him. He's maybe 50, but still ridiculously delicious.

Tall, shaved head, broad shoulders, the perfect dad bod, and hazel eyes, I think.

I haven't been able to get near enough to confirm that.

His office hours are by appointment only and they are always booked. Maybe he is sleeping with all sorts of students and that's why he's booked?

If that's the case why hasn't he noticed me? I have literally tried everything. Maybe he doesn't think I'm hot?

I'm not really sure how that would be possible, even I think I'm hot. Guys are constantly hounding me but they don't really interest me.

They fumble for your clit. Have no clue how to finger a woman. It's worse if they attempt to eat your pussy. Like seriously dude I am not a steak you can dive in and gnaw at.

Professor Harlow, on the other hand, looks experienced and like he has a clue. What a change that would be.

What other possible tricks could I use to get his attention?

I have already tried so many.

The first time I just wore a super short skirt and slightly opened my legs. I had panties on that day though so ever since then, I am always pantiless.

The next class I wore a super tight low cut shirt. My titties looked two sizes bigger than 38G. They don't look huge to me but I'm told they are.

I was wearing a bra that day, so no more bras. I'm 19 so my titties are perfect as fuck. My nipples are perpetually hard and pretty dark for my pale skin.

I have even worn a fairly thin white button down. Most normal people will tell you that when they turn on the A/C in a college classroom it's insanely cold. My nipples actually hurt that day they were so hard.

I have tried the pencil drop trick. I thought for sure he would pay attention to my school girlish skirt and my newly waxed pussy in his face.

Nope. Crickets.

What is wrong with him? Maybe the students hogging his time are boys my age so he doesn't want me?

Seriously though, I'm 5'10" and have unbelievably thick natural auburn hair that falls just past my shoulders. It won't ever be longer either. I just got this amazing crane tattoo down my spine.

I'm not going to hide it with my hair. Especially since my father yelled at me. I charged it on my card he pays for and he didn't want me to get it.

I'm an adult for crying out loud. I'm going to wear a bikini forever at my parent's house just to piss him off.

I wonder what Professor's cock feels like. I'd slip my hand under this desk and fuck myself now if I could.

I really must have been daydreaming because I am startled when Professor Harlow taps my shoulder.

Holy shit. Professor Harlow just touched my shoulder.

"Miss Madison. I expect to see you in my office at 4pm this afternoon. Sharp. Not a moment later. I'm a very busy man and you best not waste my time. I think we need to discuss how you continue to doze off and you still have a B, you must be cheating. We will discuss it later and I could not be more serious about being on time."

"Yes Sir."

Finally. Now I have a opportunity to get close. And all I had to do was daydream about his cock in my tight pussy.

How much time do I have?

Two o'clock. That gives me two hours.

I practically sprint across the quad to my dorm.

Fuck. What am I going to wear?

The white off the shoulder cotton dress. That will do fine.

"Get out of the bathroom Sara! Harlow called me into his office! Finally."

"You for real almost broke the door opening it Sara! Funny as fuck."

"Well, what did he say? Was it hot? I'm dying Missy!"

"Wasn't hot. I was totally lost in thought, daydreaming about fucking him. As usual. "

"So what did he say Missy? Tell it faster and quit daydreaming now!"

"Sorry. Was just thinking about how I'm going to get his attention. My stomach is in knots!"

"I've got to take a shower now and fix up my hair and face," I tell her.

"Wait. What did he say first?"

"Oh yeah. He said he wanted to talk about how I have a B and I am not paying attention."

"Interesting. Maybe he just said that because there were people around?"

"That's possible I suppose. I hope he is going to spank me for being such a bad girl and flashing my pussy instead. Then fuck me good."

"Shit. What time is it?"

"About 2:30," Sara informs me.

"OK good. Plenty of time."

I warm the water as I take off my sundress.

I really am pretty hot I surmise as I survey my naked body in the mirror. Perky titties. My taught stomach and, big for my frame, tight ass.

The minute I am in the shower I'm touching my pussy.

The warm water feels fantastic on my skin. Fucking in a waterfall is the top of my bucket list.

My slit is so wet as I slide my fingers down it while the water runs down my back.

I swear to God if this man won't fuck me I will join a convent and I'm not really nun material.

I run my soapy hands all over my body hoping they will be his soon.

My clit is throbbing. I literally have no choice to touch it. If I don't cum soon I might actually die.

I put my foot on the wall and slide the sponge over my pussy.

The texture of the sponge tickles my clit and I slide my finger in my cunt, resting my back against the wall.

While twisting my nipple with one hand, I start to finger myself with the other.

I wonder if he'll throw me over his lap and spank me and then finger me like I am?

Or maybe he'll have me sit on his lap and fuck him while he tweaks my nipples?

Starting to lose my balance from the slippery floor, I lay in the tub, and slide my clit under the spray. Yes, this is much better.

I bring my nipple to my mouth and suck. I'm getting closer as I pump my pussy.

When I bite down on my nipple it sends me over the edge.

I cum so hard when I think about him fucking me.

Resting for a moment, I get up and finish my shower.

After drying myself, I dry my hair and do my makeup. I prefer the natural look so I very subtly accent my green eyes.

Slipping my sundress over my shoulders and adjusting it, I decide I am hot as fuck.

Looking at the clock I realize I only have 15 minutes to get there. How long was I fucking myself?

I slap some deodorant on and spray myself down with Jessica McClintock original.

It's the only perfume I ever wear. It smells like lily of the valley and is very subtle.

One last check in the mirror and I run down the stairs and sprint across the quad. My heavy titties practically bouncing out of my dress and there is no doubt my naked ass and pussy are on display.

My dress is blowing and it feels pretty freeing being practically naked in front of all these students and, very likely, some professors.

Skipping steps, I get to his office and look at the clock. 4:03, surely that will be fine.

I knock and try to calm my rapid breathing.

"Come in Miss Madison."

Nervously I open the door; my pussy already on fire.

He doesn't invite me to sit, so I don't.

"You are late. I said 4:00. I said not a moment later. Don't you respect my time?"

His (very sexy) deep voice makes me feel almost childlike.

"Yes Sir, I do respect your time. I had an issue at the dorm that detained me."

He doesn't need to know the issue was I was fingering myself thinking about his cock in me.

"What was the issue Miss Madison?"

Fuck. Think fast.

"A pipe broke in my dorm room Sir," casting my eyes to the floor like a reprimanded puppy.

"Is that so? Well let me call maintenance and check that out," he calmly replied while lifting the phone.

"No. Wait. I lied. I was just on the phone too long to my mother."

"I wonder if I should call and confirm firm that as well?," he turns to his computer.

Fuck it. If I tell the truth maybe he will fuck me.

"Fine. I was in the shower too long fingering my pussy thinking about your cock in me."

"Is that so?"

He grabs a ruler, stands, and steps out from behind his desk.

"The real reason I called you here is your slutty behavior. Walking around with no panties or bra on those huge titties, so that anyone can see."

"If that wasn't bad enough. Showing that slutty pussy of yours bending over in front of your professor."

"And now you tell me you were fingering yourself thinking about fucking your professor."

"What would your father think?"

He sits on the edge of his desk, tapping the ruler lightly on his hand, "perhaps I should call him and tell him about your slutty behavior?"

"No. Please Sir."

Turing the monitor to face me with my student card already on the screen he grabs the phone and starts to dial.

"No. Please Sir. I'll do anything."

There is zero chance I am going to let him call my father. He will definitely cancel my credit card if that happens.

"Anything?"

"Yes Sir."

"You do realize that I'm a tenured professor who has documented your slutty behavior so I couldn't possibly be reprimanded for anything I do?"

"I did not know that Sir but I'll still do whatever I need to."

"Very well then. You need some discipline, being such a slut."

"Get over here and lay on my lap."

Hell Yes. Finally.

"Yes Sir."

He slides back on the desk and basically lifts me across his lap.

"I already know you are not wearing panties," he says lifting my dress and running his hand over my ass.

I might just cum right now from anticipation.

"You are a very bad girl who is going to need some intensive discipline because you are clearly a little whore."

He spanks me with the ruler. Hard.

"Yes Sir. I have been slutty."

Another smack. I had imagined this but had no idea it would feel so good. I feel my pussy start to get sloppy and he spreads my legs a bit exposing it.

"Look at you. I see you are already wet. So slutty. Getting turned on from your professor spanking your naughty ass."

He swats me even harder.

"You are definitely going to need a lot of training so I think you will be my project for the year."

He is picking up the pace with the ruler and I am getting wetter and wetter.

Spreading my legs more he smacks my mound with the ruler.

"You really are a slut. Your juice practically splashed me with that swat."

Fuck. I really am wet. I feel it seeping out of me.

He smacks my pussy for a bit longer and I am on fire.

He better fuck me soon or I am going to cum just from getting spanked.

"Look at this mess you are making Miss Madison," he states plainly as he slides his fingers down my slit and back up to my asshole, rubbing my juices over it and gently pushing his finger in it just a little bit.

Holy shit that feels good. No one has every touched me there and it is electric.

"Yes. Yes. You will do nicely," he declares.

Leaving my ass, his fingers slide down to my clit.

"You are so wet slut. Do you have a tight pussy or is it used up already?"

Sliding a finger inside me, "oh yes, you will do very nicely . You are tight."

I have to exercise extreme restraint not to cum as he starts to finger fuck me slowly.

OMG this is insane . He actually has is finger in me. Fucking me. Don't cum. Don't cum.

"OK slut. Here are the terms of this deal. You will do whatever I ask of you. At any time. You will drop whatever you are doing immediately and come to me if I call."

He stopped finger fucking me. Please keep going! I already said I'll do whatever you want.

I wiggle my ass hoping he will start again and my actions are responded to with a harsh smack.

"Stop being such a greedy slut and listen. You will be disciplined for any infractions. In whatever way I see fit."

Yes. Yes. OK. Fuck me more. Please.

"Yes Sir. I understand."

"Do you? I don't think so. You will fuck, suck, and eat whomever I chose. Sometimes multiple people at a time"

Seriously. This is supposed to be a bad deal or something? Sounds pretty fantastic to me.

"You will be my personal plaything for the year. Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yes Sir."

Fuck me already for God's sake.

"Get off me slut," he commands in a way that leads me to believe I'm not going to get to cum now.

"Go back to your dorm. Put on the sluttiest outfit you own and arrive at this address by 6:30pm. Sharp," handing me a card with an address about 25 minutes away.

"And I mean sharp this time. Not a minute later."

"Yes Sir."

"What are waiting for slut? Get out of here."

I turn to leave and glance at the clock and realize I don't have much time but at least I don't have to run.

I probably should though. I look down to see my juices starting to run down my thighs.

It is in this moment I realize what a slut I really am because I walk across the quad and I don't even care who sees.

I realize it turns me on immensely to have my sloppy pussy on display.

I make pretty good time getting to the dorm and select the tightest dress I own. White and nearly see through from being so tight. It is basically a slightly long tube top and just barely covers my ass.

Swiping my hair in to a messy bun, I grab my purse, and head out the door.

Waterville is not that far and I arrive at the address a bit early, thankfully. Although, I'm interested to find out what would happen if I wasn't on time a second time.

Done in the style of Frank Lloyd Wright, clearly, the home is stunning. Built into the hillside with a small waterfall spilling down the rock face into a clear blue pond.

Slowly I make my way up the stone steps and wait at the door to ring the bell until my watch hits 6:30pm.

As I wait I am awestruck by the natural beauty of this place.

Surrounded by forest there is not much sun filtering in at this time of day.

Fuck. Answer the door.

Professor Harlow makes me wait for five minutes before opening the door.

"Miss Madison. Welcome to my home. You will be spending a lot if time here."

"Follow me you little tramp."

"Look at that dress. You really wear that in public?"

"Yes Sir. To a club once."

"And what happened because you wore it?"

"Some guy fucked me in the alley bent over a car."

"Some guy? You don't even know his name?"

"No Sir. I just needed to get fucked."

"You REALLY are a slut aren't you? Was it good?"

"No Sir. I didn't even cum. He came so fast, like most boys my age."

We arrive in the basement and stop by a door.

I am stunned by the view out the wall of windows.

"So what happened then slut?"

"I went back to the dorm and grabbed a dildo and fucked myself hard. Sir."

"A dildo? You have many?"

"Yes Sir."

"This is going to be fun training you. You are going to end up an ever bigger slut than you already are."

Opening the door we step into a room, the likes if which I have never seen.

There are paddles on the wall along with various types of whips.

Is he going to use all if this on me? I don't even know what most of this is.

Along one wall there is a chair that looks more like a throne.

"Get over here Miss Madison," he commands as he sits down.

"Take that useless dress off."

I have waited to be naked in front of this man for weeks and now I am nervous for some reason.

I roll my dress down my body and drop it at me feet. As I step out if it he asks me to turn around slowly.

"You really are going to be fun. I can't wait to show you off to the other members of my club."

I haven't heard a downside to this deal yet.

"Take my cock out and show me your cock sucking skill level. I need to know what I'm working with."

Fuck. This is hot. I knew being with an older man was going to be better.

Kneeling, I unzip his pants and pull his cock out of his boxers.

It's not fully hard but my pussy is wet as fuck.

"You are going to have to work hard to make me cum. I'm not a 20 year old boy. I can hold it off quite awhile. Unless you are exceptional, which I doubt. Sluts your age don't have any idea how to suck a cock."

Little does he know I've sucked plenty of cock.

I don't put my mouth on it right away.

"If I am going to do a proper job can I ask that you remove your pants Professor?"

He lifts his hips and I pull his pants off all the way so he can spread his legs fully.

"Off to a good start Miss Madison. Most girls don't know to do that."

I spread his knees and motion him to pull his ass to the edge of the chair.

When he does his balls hang freely and I can already see his cock is going to feel amazing in my pussy.

If he ever fucks me that is. I will do whatever he asks if I can get his cock.

Instead of lowering my lips to his head right away I run a fingertip around it, just barely touching it. I gently do the same with my other hand on his balls.

"That is very good Miss Madison."

While still teasing his sack, I wrap my tongue around the tip of his cock, paying special attention to the underside.

Very slowly, I slide my lips just very the head and suck a bit. I alternately do that while teasing the tip with my tongue

"Yes. Yes. That is very nice Miss Madison. You have definitely sucked a cock before."

I slowly lower my lips a little further and back off. Sucking the head and sliding just a bit further down his shaft.

My hand is drawn to my hot slit and I move my figures between my wet lips.

I immediately feel a painful smack on my ass from what I see is a riding crop when I lift my head.

"You were told to suck cock. Not get yourself off slut. You are here for my pleasure and will only be allowed to cum when I say."

"Do you understand Miss Madison?"

He doesn't wait for me to answer but grabs my hair and forces my mouth on his cock.

Aggressively, he fucks my face, slamming it on to his cock furiously, making me gag.

"You were going to be rewarded the rate were going before you touched yourself."

"Now you will be disciplined."

He pulls my face off his cock.

Tears are streaming down my face and for the first time I am worried that saying yes to this was a bad idea.

Leading me by my hair, he leads me to the middle of the room, and secures my hands above my head to leather straps hanging from the ceiling.

Fuck. What did I get myself in to?

Grabbing some sort of bar he kneels in front of me and puts it between my ankles, clamping it to them.

My legs are spread so far apart and there is no way to move them.

"This is a spreader bar slut and you should probably get used to it."

I am terrified but my pussy is getting even wetter.

"Look at what a slut you are with this dripping puss," he says rising to his feet.

He dips his fingers in my cunt and makes me suck them clean as he walks to the wall and grabs something that looks like a whip with fringe.

He runs it gently across my back and ass and it actually feels soft and causes me to be covered in goosebumps until he smacks my ass with it.

It stings in so many different places.

"You will learn that I control your life for the next year at least, unless I decide to keep you for a while longer."

He whips my ass again, painfully.

"I will tell you when you cum. I'll tell you what to wear and what you can do."

"Yes Sir."

My ass is on fire as he steps in front on me.

12