Professor Harlow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to whip my titties. Not as hard as my ass, just barely smacking them.

Holy fuck that feels good.

After a few whips my pussy literally is dripping.

"You like this slut?"

"No Sir," trying to pretend I'm not loving ever second.

"Is that so?"

"Then why are you making such a mess?"

Again, he doesn't wait for an answer but pumps a couple fingers in my hot cunt before making me suck them off again.

He walks to the wall and selects a little chain.

I see as he gets closer there are clips on each end.

He clamps on each nipple and it hurts quite a bit. For a minute.

It quickly feels intensely pleasurable.

I may just cum right now.

"You are shaking slut. Do you want to get fucked?"

"Yes Sir. Please?"

"Sure. I'll fuck that tight little pussy of yours," he says, walking to a large museum-like display case.

Finally. Put your cock in me and fuck me hard like the slut I apparently am because this is hot as fuck.

When he turns around, I realize he has other ideas.

He returns with a ridiculously large dildo that will never fit me.

Rubbing it in the mouth of my very hungry cunt, I moan.

"You like that Miss Madison? You want this beast inside you?"

I need to be fucked but not with that.

"No Sir."

"Why not? You clearly want to get fucked."

"That is far too big Professor Harlow. It won't fit. If it does, it will hurt."

"I'm counting on that. But I also think you have a greedy pussy and it is going to love it."

With that, he eased that thing inside me just a bit.

"No. Please Sir. It is already stretching me."

"Let me think... Nope."

Pushing it further in, it feels like the first time I was fucked.

I was so tight then that this guy's thin dick hurt.

I was drunk so I don't even know his name but it hurt at the time.

I was glad to get it over with though. Being a virgin was dull.

Easing it in further, stretching me, he slowly starts to fuck me with the enormous rubber cock in his hand.

"Does that hurt, you little tramp?"

"Yes Sir"

"How about this?"

He slams it in me as far as he can and I swear I feel my cunt rip.

"You are going to learn to take cock like a pro, Missy."

That's the first time he has called me by first name and it feels a little strange.

The assault on my pussy starts to feel really good and when he starts gently smacking me with that whip, I am getting really close to cumming. There is so much juice spilling out I can actually hear it hitting the floor.

"You are close aren't you Missy girl?"

"Yes Sir," barely getting the words out, I am breathing so hard.

"I don't think so."

As abruptly as he slammed that thing into me, he pulled it out. Leaving me feeling completely empty.

Somehow, he lowers me to my knees, while I'm still strung from the ceiling.

He grabs my hair and steps in front of me.

"Open your mouth slut."

Forcefully, he shoves his cock in my mouth and fucks my face.

I can barely breathe and I'm gagging, spit running down my chin.

"You have a hot little mouth Missy. I'm really going to like using it."

He is fucking my face for so long I feel as though I might pass out.

He forces his cock down my throat one last time and just as I think I might puke, he opens my mouth and shoots burst after burst of cum straight down my throat.

Holy shit. I might actually drown for so much cum. I can't swallow it fast enough.

"Excellent job, Missy girl. I think you are going to have to stay the night in case I decide to use you again."

My wrists hurt and will definitely have bruises as I look at them when he let's me down and undoes my ankles.

"I should make you sleep here on the floor but you showed great restraint so I'll show you to your room while you are here."

He leads me to a beautiful room with the same view that I saw through the windows downstairs.

"There is a bathroom there and a closet full of clothes. I will choose what you wear though."

"You may shower before bed but don't you dare touch that pussy of mine."

"Yes Sir."

I'm much too exhausted for a shower and there is no way I'm touching my sore pussy right now.

Climbing into the plush king bed, I wonder what this man has planned for me.

12