Professor Harlow Ch. 04

Story Info
Missy is the prize in a poker game.
4.6k words
4.61
19k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 4th chapter in a series. The previous chapter has not been rated as well as I would like so I hope this one is better.

Please let me know what you think? Constructive comments, suggestions, and ratings are welcomed.

*************************

Stepping into the shorts Professor Harlow has left for me and sliding them over my hips I realize I may as well not even be wearing shorts. They are turquoise vinyl, extremely tight, and barely cover my ass. If that weren't slutty enough they almost don't cover my mound.

The top isn't much better. While you could technically call it a tank top in general terms, it may as well be nothing at all.

It has spaghetti straps and that is where the similarity ends.

It is nothing more than a super tight ribbon that exposes the top and bottom of my titties.

I look like a stripper doing a lap dance and my pussy starts to moisten looking at my whorish reflection.

I've just finished curling my long auburn my hair when Professor comes to see if I am almost ready because we were about to land.

I am, I tell him.

"You look like the little slut you are and good enough to eat."

My clit starts to harden as I start to think about being eaten when Professor grabs my hand and leads me to our seats.

I see that Anna has on equally slutty apparel.

The sign above the exit says thank you for using Billy Bishop Airport.

I am amazed as the car that picked us up pulls onto a ferry.

Looking around, I immediately see the CN Tower and realize we are in Toronto.

I came here once as a child with my parents. We went to Rogers Centre for a Blue Jay's game, the Royal Ontario Museum, and the CN Tower. It was delightful.

The ferry has us to the mainland almost immediately. It doesn't take us long and we arrive in front of the Ritz-Carlton.

The hotel feels at though it is nearly at the base of the CN Tower and I hope we will be going there. The view is breathtaking from the top.

As we cross the lobby people turn to stare us. Why wouldn't they?

I feel less like a lap dancer and more like I am prowling the streets looking for a customer as we cross the luxurious lobby.

We bypass any sort of check in and head straight for the elevators.

Professor Harlow selects level 19 and I hope I get fucked soon.

The slut walk as we made our way across the lobby made me incredibly hot; further confirming to me my slut status.

Stopping on the 19th floor, we step into more opulence than I have ever imagined.

Dr. Burton leads Anna to a connecting suite and Professor Harlow leads me to a bedroom bigger than some homes I swear.

We walk to the edge of an oversized king bed and he motions me to sit.

He sits next to me and tells me we need to talk.

"Miss Madison, the time has come for you to make a decision."

"You either need to make a commitment or you need to return to your dorm after signing a non-disclosure contract."

Without even thinking a moment words of acceptance escape my lips.

It is in this moment that cements in me the knowledge that I really am a whore. And I love it.

"Excellent choice. I'm very pleased."

"Now you will need to confirm that acceptance with your signature on a very basic contract."

Basic, how bad can it be?

It turns out that it isn't quite that basic.

I must agree to the following conditions.

  1. I agree to wear whatever is chosen for me, including forgoing underwear or bras.
  2. I agree to do as I am told at all times. Including whatever sexual partners that are chosen for me.
  3. I agree to travel wherever I am told to.
  4. I agree be photographed and retain no ownership of the pictures. They may be sold or published in any way Professor sees fit.
  5. I agree that should I disobey I accept punishment in various forms and am protected with a safe word I choose.

Without hesitating I sign the contract and my pussy is pooling in my tiny vinyl shorts.

"Miss Madison please indicate your safe word on the bottom line and date and initial alongside."

I choose to use orange only because it was the first word that came to mind for some reason.

"Soon we will be going to an event at the CN Tower. You will be preforming in a type of fashion show."

"Your first apparel is hanging in the bathroom. Get dressed."

"Yes Sir."

Completely submitting has me so wet I can't even explain why; I just know I am.

I see that will be wearing a white bra trimmed with white satin ribbons that leaves my hard nipples totally exposed.

A tiny ribbon garter that sits in the middle of my hips is holding up white thigh high stockings trimmed with satin ribbons tied in a bow.

Fuck. I look hot as hell and my naked slit is visibly wet.

I grab the sheer matching robe and strut my ass in white stilettos to the living room.

Anna is wearing what is essentially a red ribbon that parts her lips and ties around her neck just covering her nipples.

I'm sort of jealous her lingerie (if you could call it that) is sluttier than mine.

Who am I kidding though? I am getting sluttier by the second.

Anna and I both put on our robes and follow the men to the elevator. We are holding hands.

I can see she as just as nervous about what we are about to experience.

We avoid the slut walk across the lobby as we both receive knee length jackets.

The drive to CN Tower is only minutes and as soon as we enter the building our jackets are taken from us and we step on to the elevator.

My heart is pounding so fast as the doors open to, what is labeled, the LookOut Level.

The elegant space is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows that reveal the remarkable view I remember.

Attendees of this event must be members and their projects who, presumably, have signed similar contracts as mine.

All of the girls are standing slightly behind the member who has brought them as the men greet each other.

Each of us is dressed in some sort on lingerie, some are more conservative in their appearance than others.

I dutifully follow Professor Harlow around the expansive space as he speaks with other members.

By my count I see about 50 men and their projects.

None of us speak a word as we are paraded around the room.

How am I getting so turned on by being nearly naked and totally ignored.

The girls vary in size, shape, weight, and titty size. All are striking in their beauty.

Before long we are seated at large round tables with seating for eight.

The men clearly know each other and engage in small talk while the other three girls and I sit silently.

It is only moments before food arrives.

As we begin to eat Mr. Gibson, club president, takes the stage.

I had not seen him previously this evening and remembering him fucking my ass only continues to fuel the sloppy mess between my legs.

"Welcome fellow members and their newly contracted projects that shall henceforth be called owned sluts."

"Why don't we fill the sluts in on what exactly they have signed up for?"

The members respond by clapping and I begin to get nervous because that doesn't good.

"You girls have been selected because you were observed being slutty in front of a member and were invited to enjoy a year of servitude."

Mr. Gibson goes on to explain that the reason all of the members are so wealthy is that we are essentially sold short term to members and basically whomever can afford the price set by Professor Harlow, in my case.

Fuck. My clit is throbbing at the potential benefits this situation could afford me.

Mr. Gibson speaks a while longer and tells us we will be participating in a grading and photographic session tonight.

The other sluts and I will walk a sort of runway in several different types of dress or undress. We will stop at the end, spread our legs, so our wet pussies can be photographed for our portfolios.

The portfolios will be available to members and select others for them to decide whether or not to purchase us.

We will each walk the runway in our current attire, evening wear of some sort, restrained in some way, and naked.

My soaking wet pussy thinking about being photographed is making me wetter.

The thought of being graded and photographed in all those ways makes me feel incredibly slutty and I love it.

We all complete the same slut walk. My pussy gets even wetter with each "outfit" and I swear it is dripping on the floor.

My evening wear was a conservative but sexy green dress.

My restraint display was a sort of rope bondage.

My arms were tied behind my back and wrapped around my titties enough to make them point way out. The rest of my body was tied with a serious of ropes and knots. I was told it was Japanese bondage.

When it was my turn to spread for this pussy picture; my legs were stretched wide by two members.

I am aching to he filled.

I hope I have behaved as expected and I get fucked hard.

My grade is given to Professor on a slip of paper prior to being announced.

He smiles at me and whispers I make him proud

Another member approaches and shakes hands with Professor Harlow.

"Miss Madison, please meet Mr. Jackson."

"He was the member who offered the most money to be with you," Professor informs me.

I bow my head to show respect for Mr. Jackson and the moment I raise my head, I am instantly thinking about his cock in me.

We sluts are led to change into what has been selected for us.

Wrapping the green silk robe around me, I actually start to feel my juices meet my thighs and start to run down.

Mr. Jackson was waiting for me and led me to the elevator.

Exiting the elevator he leads me to his awaiting car without speaking to me.

As we step in the back of his limousine he unties my robe and motions for me kneel as he lifts it from my shoulders.

Sliding his foot between my knees and spreading them he reaches into my pussy and feels how wet I am before sitting.

I wait until he motions me closer and sticks his fingers in my mouth. Greedily I suck myself from him.

"Take my cock out. Suck it until we get to the house."

Scooting between his legs, I take his beautiful cock out of his pants, and lower my lips to it.

I envelope his head and gently suck the head like a lolly.

Licking and sucking this stranger's prick makes me wonder if I could cum just from not even being touched.

Squeezing my cunt walls I lower my lips slowly down to the base and back up while I take his balls in my hand.

I just love sucking an older man's cock. They don't cum in 30 seconds and seem to be better at expressing what they like.

The positive feedback helps me make love to Mr. Jackson's cock with my mouth until he abruptly lifts my head by my hair.

I must have looked worried because he told me I was doing just fine and that we have just arrived at his house.

The driver opens the door and Mr. Jackson leads me inside.

By this time my sloppy pussy is seeping down my legs in earnest.

I would have never imagined I would be a willfully owned whore but it almost feels like I was born to do it.

My greedy pussy is literally begging to be fucked at every possible moment.

We are barely in the door when Mr. Jackson bends me over a table to the left of the massive front door.

He doesn't close the door and wastes no time sliding into my achingly empty cunt.

I can see his driver leaning against the car with his cock out, stroking it.

Mr. Jackson fucks me at a steady pace and before long I am biting my lip enough that I can taste blood; just trying not to cum.

"You have a nice and tight little pussy I am really looking forward to really using it. I'm going to use you really well before I send you back to Harlow"

He is thrusting in to me hard now and just when I think I am about to cum without permission he tells me to cum all over his cock.

Slamming into me and holding his cock there, my cunt squeezes tightly around him, and I cum repeatedly for what seems like minutes before he pulls out and I spray geyser-like all over the floor.

I hear the driver groan and as I turn my head I see him shoot gobs of cum all over the stone drive and I cum again.

"You really are a hot little slut," Mr. Jackson says as he places his hand on the small of my back to hold me still.

Mr. Jackson forces his cock in me as far as it will go and sprays my insides with his hot cum.

I love the feeling of a man filling me up and I cum again; my spasming cunt squeezing every last drop of his cum out of him.

He smacks my ass and for some reason I thank him for fucking my greedy hole like the slut I am without even thinking.

Pulling out of me, he lifts me, and carries me to a bedroom down the hall.

Mr. Jackson lays me on the bed and tells me he will be in to wake me in the morning.

I drift off to sleep, feeling happy with my choice.

Morning comes quickly and I wake to Mr. Jackson at the foot of my bed.

"Shower and come down for breakfast. You may wear the robe in the bathroom"

He points to the bathroom and closes the door.

I warm the water in the enormous shower and look at the mess of dried co-mingled cum on my thighs.

The image of a total whore is standing before me and I like it.

Bathing quickly, I dry myself, grab a robe hanging on a hook next to the shower, and step into the hallway.

I nearly bump in to a woman carrying folded sheets.

Not knowing where to go, I follow the scent of coffee.

Mr. Jackson motions me to sit and hands me a coffee.

"Miss Madison, I believe you still need to inform your parents about withdrawing from school, correct?"

"Yes Mr. Jackson."

Shit. I forgot about that. What will I say?

I get very little time to think about it as Mr. Jackson hands me a phone.

My stomach is in knots and I feel a bit nauseous.

Dialing the phone, I decide what I will say.

"Hi Mommy. How are you and Daddy?"

"He's off golfing dear, of course. I have to go to choir practice in a few minutes. How are you?"

"I'm good Mommy. I called to tell you something."

"Oh dear. That doesn't sound good. You aren't pregnant are you?!"

"No Mommy, nothing like that. It's good news actually."

"I was selected to be part of an International Missionary trip."

"That's wonderful dear! What will you be doing?"

Hadn't thought of that yet.

"I'm going to train to become a servant. Uh, God's servant."

"I think I may be well suited for a life of servitude."

"That's wonderful dear. Your father will be so proud. Will this be for the summer Missy? "

"Actually Mommy, a spot opened for me and I had to choose right away. I have already withdrawn from school. I'm in Toronto now and learning so much."

"Well, you are an adult Missy and a life of servitude to God is a wonderful thing. I trust you."

"Thank you Mommy. Don't miss practice."

"I'm proud of you Missy. Love you."

"Love you Mommy."

Hanging up the phone I am proud of my ability to lie, at least a little bit of it was a lie.

"Well that seemed to go well for you," Mr. Jackson asks more than he states.

"Yes Sir."

"You lied to your mother. You are a very bad girl," he says unbuckling his belt.

"Yes Sir. Professor Harlow told me not to tell anyone."

Sliding his belt from his pants and folding it in half, "I don't see Harlow here, do you? I didn't tell you that you could lie."

This man, snapping the belt his belt in front of me, is making me wet.

"I'm a very bad girl Sir. I promise not to lie again," my words plead but my pussy is begging for me to be spanked.

"Well Miss Madison, I think we will have to give you something to remember that. Don't you?"

I have heard about getting spanked by a belt, my parents didn't spank me, but I've heard it hurts.

My pussy has different ideas and is getting wetter at the thought.

"No thank you Sir. I promise not to do it again."

"Stand up Miss Madison. Take off the robe and bend over the counter."

"Yes Sir."

Slowly I do as instructed, all the while I'm getting wetter and wetter.

Without warning, the belt strikes my skin, and it is more painful that I expected.

I don't even have an opportunity to process when I feel the pain radiate through me.

"Do you like it Miss Madison? Should I continue, just to make sure you don't lie again?"

"No Sir. Please don't. It hurts."

It does hurt but it is also warm and sort of electrifying.

It reminds me of getting my tattoo. Painful at first, titillating the next.

My clit would agree. I'm seriously on fire and it's only getting worse as his belt meets my ass three more times.

I would never have imagined that having my ass beat with a belt would make me want to get fucked.

"Some pretty welts on your tight ass. Did it feel good?" Mr. Jackson asks as he strokes my sore ass.

"No Mr. Jackson. It hurts. I'll be good Sir."

"Seems to me you did like it. You're drenched here. Seems more like you wish you would get fucked."

"Did you like it Miss Madison?"

"No Sir."

He answers me by smacking my ass with his hand.

"Your wetness says otherwise. I told you not to lie."

Fuck. I do like it. I don't want to tell him.

Another blow to my sore ass with his hand makes me say it.

"I like it Sir. Very much. It is making me want a cock in me. Sir."

"Good girl. And you aren't going to get fucked now. There's a little poker party tonight and you are the favor."

What does he mean by that?

"Go rest awhile little girl. Lounge by the pool. I'd rub some lotion on that ass first."

"Yes Mr. Jackson."

Grabbing my robe I practically run back to the room.

If my ass didn't already hurt so much I might risk getting myself off but I don't think my ass can take anymore.

I find some lotion in the bath and head for the pool.

There is a lounge chair near the south end and decide that I'll just lay there a bit and rest.

Apparently I fell asleep because Mr. Jackson wakes me by slapping my thigh.

"Get up. Go fix your hair and put on what is on the bed Miss Madison."

"Yes Mr. Jackson."

"Be back here in an hour!" he calls after me as I climb the stairs.

He must have yelled simply for effect because I'm not moving very quickly.

My ass is still sore but there is a delightful warmth about it as well.

My clit starts to harden as I remember my punishment.

Turning the shower on, I immediately realize that I need to reduce the pressure, and choose a more rain-like setting.

The slightly cool water is soothing my soreness and I stay in the shower quite awhile.

Drying off, I find a little outfit similar to a Hooters girl, if the white shirt wasn't see through mesh and the orange shorts weren't so tiny.

I do look pretty sexy in it though. The mesh is just big enough to let my nipples poke through.

After sweeping my hair into a loose bun, I head back to the pool to find Professor Harlow, Mr. Jackson and two other gentlemen.

It is nice to see Professor. He looks as handsome as ever and just seeing him makes me tingle.

As I approach the table Mr. Jackson introduces me as tonight's prize.

"This is Miss Madison gentlemen."

He goes on to say that while they will still be playing for money, the winner of each hand will get to use me in whatever way they see fit for the next hand.

This could work in my favor. If they let me cum of course.

"The player with the most cash at the end gets her for as much time as they want," Mr. Jackson further explains.

The men start clapping and Mr. Jackson tells me the blonde man was to be called Mr. Elliott and the gray haired man is Mr. Norton.

I silently stand beside Mr. Jackson as the first hand is dealt on the glass table.

The winner of the first hand is Professor and he motions me toward him.

I want him to touch me. To say he wants to be inside me.

"It is lovely to see you Miss Madison. Pull those shorts to the side and sit on my lap facing me."

12