Professor Harlow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank God.

The shorts are practically a g-string so it involves no effort on my part to pull them to the side as I slowly slide down on Professor's amazing cock.

This will always be my favorite one to fuck no matter what happens the rest of my life, I think.

My heavy titties rest on his chest as he scoots closer to the table.

Professor whispers in my ear that he heard I got punished for doing what he told me.

He said he was proud of me that I took my punishment so well that he would reward me.

There's nothing more sexy than a man whispering in my ear.

Professor whispering these things to me makes me quiver in a way I have never felt and my pussy squeezes involuntarily.

I slowly start to ride him, savor him inside me, but also because he is trying to play poker and I want him to win.

"You feel so good Missy. Like my cock was meant to be inside you," Professor whispers.

My pussy tightly grabs his cock each time he whispers.

It is incredibly hard not to cum.

I don't want to get up but I am told that Mr. Norton has won the next hand and that he wants me to suck his cock.

Crawling under the glass table; I scrape my knees, but settle between the old man's thighs.

He wastes no time shoving my head onto his cock and I immediately know what he wants.

"Good job on the glass table Jackson. I've got a great look at this little slut's messy pussy," says Mr. Elliott, I assume.

I know I am messy and slobbering all over Mr. Norton's cock as I suck it harder.

Mr. Norton taps me on the shoulder and tells me Professor has won again.

The men laugh when I bump my head on the table backing out from under it.

I ignore them as I walk towards Professor and he tells me to get back on his lap as I was before.

Happily I lower myself on his hard cock.

It does feel like it fits perfectly inside me.

"When you are back at my place I'm going to fuck you properly," he whispers again.

My pussy squeezes tightly and he softly tells me not to cum.

Dear God please, somebody let me cum.

Mr. Jackson announces he has won and he wants his cock in my ass.

As I approach him he tells me to face the table and play with my clit while I fuck him.

I rub my sloppy pussy all over his cock before I slide my ass down on it.

The sensation is not one I can accurately describe and as I rub my wet clit I have to bite my lip not to cum.

Bit by bit, inch by inch, I reach the base of his cock and ease my way up and down his shaft.

My pussy is undoubtedly dripping on to the chair and I think, for a moment, that I might pass out.

"That's it little girl. Make those titties bounce," Mr. Jackson commands.

My ass is still sore and I am fairly certain why he chose to have his cock in my ass is so he could see his handiwork.

My suspicions are confirmed when Mr. Elliott joyously annoyed he's won.

Mr. Jackson runs his hand slowly across my ass.

"Such a pretty little ass Miss Madison."

"Get over here and sit on my cock little girl," Mr. Elliott directs.

"Same way as you did Harlow."

"Yes Mr. Elliott."

I straddle him and sit my very messy cunt on his cock.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I can't handle much more.

"You are a hot little slut. I might have to join the club, after all, so I can really enjoy your puss," Mr. Elliott whispers.

What is it with the whispering?

It is taking me every ounce of restraint I can muster to not explode on this cock.

Thankfully I get a break when Mr. Elliott tells me to get up.

I can't tell how many more times I am passed around, I'm just trying to get to cum because my sore ass can't take anymore.

Finally, they count their winnings and Professor Harlow has won the most.

Please let me cum. I'll be so good from now on.

He motions me to come to him and, silently, he turns me and bends me over the table.

Professor Harlow slams his cock into me and grabs my hair, pulling me back.

"You have been such a good girl. Do you want to cum Missy?"

"Yes please Sir," I plead.

He continues pounding my cunt and I am about to lose control.

He relaxes his grip on my hair and leans on my back.

"Cum Missy. Cum on my cock," he whispers.

That's it. The literal food gates open and I hear my juices meeting the ground as he pummels me.

"Fuck Missy. You have such a hot little cunt."

He increases his pace and I swear I never stop cumming.

Suddenly, he pulls out, shoots his hot cum all over my sore ass, and it feels wonderful.

I collapse into the table in he whispers that I'm his favorite.

I could die happy right here I think.

12