Professor Harlow Ch. 05

Story Info
Missy is tied, teased, and fucked.
4k words
4.61
22.2k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Jackson pulls out of me spilling his cum down my ass.

This man has not allowed me to cum the entire time I have been here and I'm glad I'm heading back to Nashville today.

I get in the shower as quickly as possible hoping Professor Harlow will let me cum when I see him.

I slip the slutty little dress Mr. Jackson has chosen for me.

Bright purple and covered in very tiny sequins, it fits me like a second skin.

In all reality it is a tube top that barely covers my nipples and ass.

Mr. Jackson spanks my ass before I walk out the door.

As I step into the back of the car I hope that I am not asked to come here again.

It is literal torture not to be able to cum.

The Uber gets me to the airport in record time.

Everyone stares at me as I make my way to the plane. More than a few men get smacked by their significant others for staring.

I can't blame them. My big titties are bouncing just enough and my nipples are hard.

My ass may be starting to peek out from under the dress, it feels like it may be riding up.

I certainly hope not because they will see my naked (and increasingly wet) pussy on display.

Mr. Jackson likely made me wear this to embarrass me but the truth is that being on display is extremely exciting.

I am seated in first class and settle in my seat.

Carelessly, I cross my legs and don't realize that my wet pussy is fully exposed.

I only realize this because an attendant stopped dead in his tracks and stared.

Did he just lick his lips?

This is incredibly hot but I try to pull my dress down and cross my legs in the other direction.

It doesn't much matter because I'm practically naked.

The flight isn't long but I did receive impeccable service from that man the entire flight.

Professor is waiting for me by the baggage claim.

Hugging me, he whispers that I look perfectly slutty and he can't wait to get me home.

I am certain that my wetness is visible on my thighs as we walk to the car.

"You are very wet Miss Madison. It's starting to run down your thighs," he says, confirming my suspicions.

He opens the door for me and softly tells me to spread my legs when I sit down.

It is apparent he knows how hot it makes me with his whispering.

He slides in next to me and immediately, but slowly, runs his finger up my wet slit.

"My, my, Missy girl, you really are so very wet aren't you?"

My voice shakes as I try to get the words yes Sir out of my mouth.

I shudder as he slides his finger down my slippery lips and makes me suck them clean before he starts the car.

"Have you cum today Miss Madison?"

"No Professor Harlow."

"When we get back we shall have to rectify that. For now, no cumming and play with your pussy on the drive."

It's nearly dusk and with the top down anyone car see in the car.

Professor Harlow pulls down my dress fully exposing my titties and as we get up to speed on the highway my nipples are so hard they hurt.

The wind on my pussy, as I slowly alternate finger fucking myself, and rubbing my clit is enough to me spray all over the leather seat.

"You are making quite the mess little girl."

"I know Sir. I'm sorry Sir, I can't help it. I need to cum."

"I can see that. We are almost there."

Thank God. I'm really not going to be able to hold back very soon.

When we pull in the drive, Professor Harlow is out of the car so fast and at my door in seconds.

He opens it and sweeps me into his strong arms and carries me in the house, kicking the door closed with his foot.

"I'm glad you are home Missy. You have been a very good girl and I'm going to show you how proud I am of you."

I nearly cum from his words.

Professor Harlow slides my dress to the floor as soon as he lowers me to standing at the side of the bed.

"Stay right there Miss Madison."

He quickly removes his clothes and he pushes me back on the bed.

Setting between my legs he lowers himself until our chests meet.

"I'm going to make love to you like a woman should be. Sometimes at least," he quietly says with a wink.

The tip of his cock is against my clit and rubs it as he starts to gingerly kiss my neck.

Peppering me with kisses he make his way to my nipples.

He is staring up at me as he says, "You have beautiful breasts Missy. So full and firm. I'll have to slide my cock between them sometime."

As he says it, he is sliding his tongue between them.

I have never been touched like this and it is indescribable.

Professor takes his time paying attention to my titties before kissing his way around my stomach.

I am nearly convulsing with need and I may hyperventilate.

It is impossible to keep quiet and my moaning fills the room.

I need his cock inside me and I know I must not cum to get to get it.

Thankfully, he doesn't tease me long and crawls between my legs. Silently and very, very slowly he starts to ease into me.

"You may cum Missy," he says when his cock is fully inside me.

He doesn't move and my cunt immediately begins to squeeze him like a vice.

My pussy is spilling down my ass he leisurely start to fuck me.

"That's it Missy girl. Cum on my cock."

There is no way I could stop.

I cum continuously as he starts to pick up the pace.

He leans and whispers that I may call him Ethan when we are alone.

"I'm going to fill your tight little pussy Missy."

Fuck. I can't control myself and I am thrashing on the bed; fucking him back.

Abruptly, he pulls out and spurt after spurt of his hot cum seemingly covers my body.

I collapse, utterly exhausted.

"Well Missy. You can't exactly sleep here."

He hands me a towel and leads me to his bed where I nervously rest my head on his chest.

"I very much enjoy you Missy," he says, kissing the top of my head.

I know I shouldn't allow myself to have feelings for this man, given my current contract, but there is an overwhelming feeling of contentment washing over me as I drift off to sleep in his arms.

Professor wakes me by slowly licking my pussy lips.

Not wanting him to stop, I pretend to be asleep.

He spreads my legs and kisses the insides of my thighs.

A moan escapes my lips and I can no longer pretend I'm asleep.

"Sweet Missy. Does this feel good," he asks as he slides his fingers down my already wet slit.

"Yes Sir. Very much."

He takes his time teasing me.

Barely licking me and slowly fingering my slippery lips, he brushes my clit and goosebumps appear on my whole body.

There is no doubt I am a mess from last night but I don't say anything because I am not going to hinder him in any way.

Finally his tongue enters my folds but licks everything but my clit, only sweeping the sides of it each pass he makes.

I cannot possibly keep quiet as he circles my hole with his finger and continues to lick me, ignoring my swollen clit.

"You have a perfect little pussy Missy. What do you want?"

How am I supposed to answer this?

Let me see. I want you to suck my clit, finger my pussy, fuck me really hard, and I suck your cock until you spill your cum down my throat.

"I asked want what you want Missy," he says as he slaps my thigh.

"I want you inside me Sir."

Blanket statement. Just put anything in me at this point and fuck me hard.

"What do you want inside you Missy?"

"I want your fingers in me..."

"And?"

"For you to suck my aching clit while you do it."

There I said it. Now please just do it.

"Very good Missy. People like when you tell them what you want, when asked," he says as he eases his fingers in me.

He lowers his mouth to my clit and gently sucks as he fingers me painfully slow.

Every nerve in my body is sensitive and my orgasm is slowly building.

Gradually, he increases the speed with which he is fucking me, increasing the suction at the same time.

The only sounds in the room are the squelching of my sloppy pussy and the crescendo of moans.

Professor Harlow replaces his tongue with his thumb as he fucks my pussy with his fingers earnestly.

My muscles contort as I writhe on the bed and begin thrusting into his hand.

"Do you want to cum Missy?"

"Yes. Please Professor," I beg of him.

"Cum for me Miss Madison."

As he fucks me even harder I feel my cunt clamp down on him and I become stiff as the most intense orgasm in my life consumes me.

The slow build of it makes my juicy pussy quiver and shake as I can't seem to stop cumming.

"That's it pretty girl."

I don't even notice him sliding up and pressing his cock at my entrance until I feel him inside me.

He eases in me and fills me.

Tenderly he pumps into me and my orgasm subsides.

Taking my nipple in his mouth he continues to ease in and out of my cunt.

He is gently biting my nipples and I feel the euphoric experience once again increasing within me.

Only his pelvis moves and he rubs into my clit each time he enters me fully.

Leaning in to me, he whispers to me, "Cum on my cock Miss Madison."

Holy Fuck. I thrust my hips in to him begging him to fuck me harder.

I whimper and he responds by lifting my hips to meet his and fucks me hard.

It's nearly otherworldly and I lose complete control of my body as I flood him with my juices.

Over and over he continues to pound me and I continue to cum.

I'm fairly certain I could have a seizure and I am only brought to reality when he slams into me and says, "you're gripping me so tightly. Such a greedy little pussy you have."

"Yes Sir. I am a slutty little girl."

"Yes, you are. Come show me how much you enjoyed this with your mouth."

"My pleasure Professor."

Eagerly, I climb between his thighs as he lay down.

I do not start by sucking his cock. Instead I tease him as he did me.

Kissing him everywhere but his cock, I hear him moan.

There is something so erotic and satisfying when a man makes noise during sex.

I start to lick his sack, sucking him inside my mouth at times.

Making my way up his shaft with my tongue, I settle on the underside of his head flicking slowly at first.

"You are such a good girl Miss Madison"

He starts to thrust at me trying to get his head between my lips and I yield to his silent request.

Enveloping his head with my lips, I suck him in.

I suck hard on just the tip, still flicking the underside with my tongue.

Gradually I lower my mouth, all the while, wiggling my tongue.

When I reach the base, I begin to make love to his magic cock with my mouth.

This man has made me feel things I never imagined possible and I only want to please him. Always.

It is in this moment I realize that he truly does own me.

His moaning and breathing are increasing and I fuck his cock with my mouth as fast as I can.

It isn't long before he grabs the back of my head and spills his seed down my throat.

I hold my mouth there feeling him spasm inside me as I suck every last drop from him.

He melts in to the bed as I lift my head and lay on his stomach.

"You are a very good girl Missy. I very much enjoy you."

I drift off to sleep as he strokes my hair.

Professor (calling him Ethan seems strange to me and I can't get attached to him) wakes me and says he is taking me to the spa before tonight.

He asks me questions about my life on the drive there.

They are really just "get to know you" type questions. Where'd I grow up, what do I like to do in my free time, etc.

I'm happy to talk with him but he is showing no interest in me. At least not where I would like him to.

Just being around him makes me tingle. He is so incredibly sexy to me.

We pull up to the spa and it looks more like a resort than a spa.

I am a little nervous. I have never actually been to a spa before.

I've never even had a massage.

Professor tells them who I am and tells me he will be back to pick me up later.

Wait. What? You are leaving me here?

For a moment I was worried that this isn't really the kind of spa I think it is.

That feeling only gets worse as a striking blonde leads me to a room and she hands me a robe.

She says her name but I'm not listening. I'm still trying to figure out what I am walking into.

"Excuse me. I have never been to a spa before. What do I do with this robe? What am I here for?"

"You have never had a massage? A facial? A steam bath? Waxed?"

There is more than an ounce of pity in her voice.

"I've been waxed before but not at a spa like this. None of those other things though," I reply as though I am not dying from embarrassment.

"You poor thing. You are here for a massage, facial, steam bath, and waxing. Take your clothes off and put on the robe."

"Jacqueline will be with you soon. Would you like something to drink? Mimosa"

"An ice water with lime please?"

I should have gotten a mimosa I think immediately after she leaves.

I remove my clothes and hang them on the hooks.

This robe may be the softest thing that has ever touched my skin. I may not want to give this thing up.

The blonde girl returns with the water and is followed by another rail thin blond girl although this one is freakishly tall.

I have nothing to compare it to but the massage is unbelievable.

I could definitely get used to it and I'm grateful for the experience.

The facial and steam bath are equally delightful. I have never been waxed and not have it be insanely painful but this time I barely noticed.

I could definitely get used to this.

As I walk to the front door I see that Professor is waiting for me and he has a folded robe in his hands.

I am giddy like school girl as he hands it to me. I want to squeeze it against my face like a child with a stuffed animal.

Silently, he offers his hand to me and leads me to the car.

I have never been so relaxed in my entire life and I melt into the car.

"Did you enjoy yourself Miss Madison?"

"Yes Sir. Very much. Thank you."

"You are a beautiful woman and should be pampered."

What do I say to that? Yes. I would love that?

"Thank you Professor."

He peppers me with more questions on the way back and the anticipation builds in me wondering what he has prepared for me.

When we arrive at his house he tells me my clothes are on my bed and that I should get ready and come to the great room.

I find a white satin corset, similar to a playboy bunny at the old clubs only not ridiculously tight. It is tight enough though.

My reflection tells me my tits look amazing pushed up like this.

I put two long girlish braids in my hair.

Entering the great room I find four men and a woman talking with Professor.

They are all dressed in fine clothes and I'm here in my bunny suit, thigh highs, and naked pussy.

There is no doubt my face is as red as my hair and my clit starts to tingle.

"Miss Madison. These are our friends for the evening. Their names are inconsequential so we will do away with that."

"You will be serving us drinks and snacks for the time being. The bar is just around the corner. I took the liberty of writing a list of our drinks."

"Yes Sir."

I've never mixed drinks before I will certainly mess this up.

Luckily, the drinks are really straight liquor except for a vodka tonic for Professor.

I place the drinks on the tray and pray I do not fall on my face.

For the next two hours I am nothing but a waitress. That is not to say that I am not strangely aroused by this humiliation.

Everyone seems to set their glasses down at the same time and Professor offers me his hand.

He leads me to the room with all the sex toys as the others follow.

The nervousness is rising in me and I feel myself get wetter by the second.

That feeling only increases as Professor turns me and binds my wrists behind me.

I'm scared as he puts a silk blindfold over my eyes and extremely turned on.

"Spread your legs Miss Madison."

I hear people removing their clothes and the excitement is unimaginable.

In moments, there are multiple hands touching me all over. I cannot tell how many as they run over my body; everywhere but my pussy.

I feel helpless but I never doubt that Professor Harlow will allow anything to harm me.

The anonymity of it all is highly erotic to me.

There are lips and tongues on me now including my mouth.

It is, no doubt, evident that I am aroused by this.

"Kneel Miss Madison and spread your knees," Professor whispers as he helps me to the floor.

Fuck. This is seriously hot.

A cock rubs my lips and I open my mouth with my tongue out.

Whoever it is rubs the head all over my lips and tongue before tapping my jaw which I understand to mean as suck my cock.

Slowly but at a steady pace I bounce my head teasing his shaft with my tongue.

Before too long the owner of the cock has other ideas when he grabs my braids and fucks my face.

Every few thrusts he increases the speed and depth.

I'm able to keep up at first until he fucks my face so hard I feel like I'm either going to vomit or pass out.

It seems like a really long time before he shoots his load all over my face.

Another cock takes his place as I feel someone slide between my legs and start to lick me.

I seems as though I'm at some glory hole that I've seen on porn and it is hot as hell.

It is impossible to think I'm not going to be allowed to cum.

How long will I have to deny myself?

I have gained more control over it by imagining in my head what the orgasms will be like when I do finally get to cum.

The cock in my mouth is slowly fucking my face with his hand on the back of my head.

The mouth on my pussy is licking my folds and sucking my clit.

They must be drowning in my juices.

Someone removes my corset and my titties are grateful for the freedom.

My nipples are rock hard and both are being sucked simultaneously.

I never imagined that being used, being such a slut, would be such an amazing experience.

I'm trying not to grind my pussy on whoever's face is in it when someone slides a finger in my ass and the cock fucking my face picks up the pace.

Perhaps I'm being tested to see if I cave?

That is not going to happen and I'm more determined than ever to not cum.

I'm not sure how because being this much of a slut is most definitely increasing my chances of failure.

Without warning I am drowning in cum and as soon and he pulls out I am helped to my feet.

It feels as though electricity is running through my nerves and every other sense is heightened by not being able to see.

My nipples are so hard they actually do hurt like there is clips on them.

Now that I am standing I feel just how wet I am as my juices trickle down my thighs.

Someone dips their fingers in me and fucks me fast.

My legs weaken and as someone holds me steady I am turned and bent over something.

Immediately there is a cock in my mouth and one in my cunt.

Before long I am being pounded at both ends and it is progressively more difficult not to cum.

They are timed perfectly with each other to slam into me at the same time.

I actually think I could suffocate when the cock in my mouth thrusts into me one last time, spilling his seed down my throat.

Whomever is fucking me is pounding on my g-spot and think I just might not make it. My pussy releases juice every time he hits it.

Just when I think I will let loose, he pulls out and comes all over my back and tied wrists.

I lay here for some time as I hear people getting dressed although no one is speaking.

It is so quiet after I hear the door close that I begin to think I have been left here; alone and tied up.

I realize that I am not alone when someone starts to caress my calves.

There is no conceivable way to describe what I am feeling as the hands caress further up my thighs to my ass.

Gradually the fingers tease their way up my back, around the sides of my titties, and across my face.

It is entirely possible that I will cum from this alone.

12