Professor Harlow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would much rather be fucked however.

The anticipation of what is to come is making me squeeze my muscles so tightly because I know if I relax it will be over.

Abruptly, I feel and hear nothing for what seems like minutes.

When I am touched, it is a finger tracing my sloppy lips. Every part of my pussy is being caressed except my clit.

I feel wetness slide up to my ass and a finger enters me. At the same time a cock crosses the threshold of my pussy but just barely.

Both cock and finger ease into me and slowly pull out.

After two pumps of this cock I suspect it belongs to Professor.

The thought of his cock in me nearly makes me lose complete control. My restraint wanes even further as I am simultaneously being fucked at an accelerating rate.

Please God do not let me cum!

I am mere seconds away from cumming my squeezing cunt tells me.

"Cum on my cock Miss Madison," Professor orders as he unties my wrists.

He slams into me and holds it there as my spasming pussy clamps down on his cock. An explosion of juices sprays to the floor and as the nearly never ending orgasm starts to ebb he begins to forcefully fuck me.

"Take my cum you perfect little slut!"

That's all it takes and I am bucking wildly into him, cumming once again on his incredible cock.

Satisfaction washes over me as I collapse into the bench and I wonder what possibilities lie ahead.

12