Professor Harlow Ch. 06

Story Info
Professor Harlow has Missy play naïve babysitter.
4.7k words
4.6
15.9k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look perfectly adorable Missy."

Professor tells me this at the door to Mr. Morton's guest house.

"You will be just perfect. I will pick you up tomorrow," he says kissing my head.

I open the door and step into what is less like a guest house and more like million dollar condo.

I smooth my Catholic school-girlish skirt, pull up my white knee socks up, and make sure just the top button of my white blouse is undone.

There is a mirror on the wall and I adjust my pigtails and ribbons and sit on the couch as instructed.

This whole experience has been scripted by Mr. Morton and I have to say it's kind of hot.

I pick up the notepad, school book, and pencil and sit down to do my homework.

Behind me, I hear Mr. Morton come through the door.

I do not even know what he looks like. He selected me from my profile available to club members.

"Well hello Missy. Mrs. Morton isn't home yet?"

"No Sir, Mr. Morton, she called and said she tried to call you but she is stuck in San Francisco until tomorrow evening. Something about a mix up with her ticket?"

Mr. Morton pretends to check his phone and say, "Ah, yes, I did miss a few calls from her. Phone was on silent. I'm sure she will call back."

"Yes Sir. I'm sure."

I stand and start to gather "my things" when Mr. Morton stops me by touching my hand.

"Missy. I sure could use some help with the baby. Won't you stay for awhile? We can get to know each other better?"

"Um OK. For a little while."

I have to admit playing an innocent and barely 18 from an all-girls Catholic college is starting to really turn me on.

"The baby is sleeping I assume, why don't you come sit by me and we can watch a movie?"

"OK Mr. Morton."

"Why don't you have a seat and I'll get us something to drink," he suggests as he turns on the TV to reveal a sexy movie.

I pretend to be shocked at the man and woman slowly fucking under the covers (in an R rated way) with her titties hanging out when he returns.

My mouth hangs open as he says, "Oh dear Missy. I'm sorry to have that on."

He takes his time sitting down before he hands me my drink.

I take a sip. "Mr. Morton Sir. This is alcohol. I'm not supposed to drink."

"One glass won't hurt young lady. Now, what should we watch?"

"I'm not sure Mr. Morton. I don't really get to watch movies."

"You don't? Then I'm sure this is shocking to you, no?"

"Yes Sir. Her breasts are showing while they wrestle. I guess it is?"

"My. You are naïve aren't you? Have you ever kissed a boy Missy?"

"Goodness no Sir!"

"Is that so," he asks as he slides just a bit closer.

"I haven't ever been alone with a boy Sir. We always have chaperones when we have dances with the boy's school."

"Have you ever been curious about it Missy?"

Fuck this is hot. My pussy is no doubt starting to make my white cotton panties damp.

Stammering, "a little bit Sir."

I feel like I am nailing this game.

"Would you like to try just a little peck to see what it's like?"

"I don't know Mr. Morton. I'm not sure."

"Just a little peck Missy. Like you kiss family, just on the lips."

"Won't that make me a bad girl Mr. Morton?"

"On the contrary Missy. It will make you a very good girl. Plus, you would like to get married some day right?"

"Yes Mr. Morton."

"Well, don't you want to be able to be a good wife for him right?"

"Yes of course Mr. Morton."

"It would be good to study what makes a good wife wouldn't it? To make him happy of course."

I feel my panties starting to get wetter.

"Yes Sir. I suppose so"

"Good. Now slide closer to me."

I scoot just a bit and he urges me closer until my thigh is touching his.

"Are you ready Missy," he asks rhetorically, "close your eyes."

I do as I am told and he gently kisses me, a tiny bit more than a peck.

"That wasn't so bad now was it Missy?"

"No Mr. Morton. It felt nice."

"Would you like to try a little more Missy?"

"Are you sure this won't make me a bad girl Mr. Morton?"

"It will make you the very best girl Missy."

"OK. Just a little more."

I'm starting to really feel like an innocent teen being coerced by an older man.

This would have been a more pleasurable experience than a teen boy mauling me and cumming in T minus 15 seconds when I actually lost my virginity.

"Close your eyes again Missy."

As I do, I feel his hand on my knee. This kiss was a little more than the first with him running his tongue across my lips, just barely parting them.

"How was that Miss Madison?"

"It was nice Mr. Morton. It made me a little tingly."

"Is that so? Where are you tingly?"

"I think my bottom Sir but I can't really tell. It was just a bit. Is that bad?"

"I don't think so Missy but we should find out where you are tingly. We should kiss again."

I never would have been attracted to this man if I met him on the street. He is rather lanky and non descript.

"OK Sir. Just to make sure I'm ok."

"Yes. I'm sure you are. Close your eyes."

This time his hand slides further up my thigh and his tongue breaks the barrier of my lips as I softly part them.

I am definitely tingly. I hope this guy has no intention of not allowing me to cum.

"You are very good at that Missy. Are you still tingly?"

"Yes Mr. Morton."

"Maybe we should try just one more Missy. Close your eyes again."

I do as I am told and his hand slides dangerously close to my damp pussy.

He kisses me longer, passionately, and this time I kiss back just a bit.

When he stops I say nervously, "Mr. Morton Sir. I'm very, very tingly now and my panties feel a little wet. What is wrong with me?"

"I am sure it's nothing but we should check to be sure."

"OK Mr. Morton, what do I have to do?"

"Why don't you stand right here and take your panties off so I can check."

"Umm. I don't think that's something a good girl does."

"Very good girls do it Missy and you said you wanted to be a good wife right?"

"Yes Sir."

Reluctantly, I stand before him and remove my panties, placing them in his outstretched hand.

He lifts them to his nose and I pretend to be mortified.

"I think we may need to take a closer look Missy. Step closer and lift your skirt for me?"

"Surely good girls don't do that Sir?"

"Of course they do Missy. I'm here to help you and I would never lead you astray. You know that right?"

"Yes Sir. I guess."

"Good. Now step over here and lift your skirt in the front."

As I do he motions me closer and turns on the light on the side table.

I stop before him and he motions me closer still.

My knees are touching his as I bare my seeping pussy.

"You are liking this very much aren't you Missy?"

"Why would you say that Mr. Morton? I just want to make sure I'm ok."

"I can tell you like it by your leaking pussy," he says rubbing my wetness on my lips.

It almost feels as though I am being touched for the very first time and my body is responding with a combination of nervousness and excitement.

"What does that mean Sir?"

"It means you are a woman and that you want to be touched there."

"But I don't know if I do Mr. Morton."

"Missy, surely you have learned that God made our bodies perfectly? Your perfect body is responding just the way God intended. We shouldn't go against God should we?"

"No Mr. Morton. I guess not."

"Good. Now how about you take off that skirt and let me examine your pussy."

I do as I am told and my pussy is burning up.

He earnestly slicks his finger in my juices and when he bumps my clit I shudder.

"What was that Mr. Morton? It felt strange."

"Bad strange?"

"No Sir. It felt good and made me all hot."

"Well if you are hot we should probably get you out of those clothes to cool you off. Undo your blouse and remove your bra."

I slowly, tentatively, undo the buttons, and drop the shirt to the floor. When I undo my bra I see Mr. Morton adjust his cock.

"Well Miss Madison. God certainly made your tits perfectly didn't he? I'm going to have to touch them to make sure they are healthy."

He places both hands on me and squeezes somewhat roughly.

I can see how hard his cock is now and I need it in my pussy.

"They are perfect all right. Let me taste them to be sure."

Pulling me between his legs he starts to suck one nipple and pinch the other.

A moan escapes my lips and he sucks harder.

I need him to touch my pussy and as hot as this is it is achingly slow.

"We should check you again Missy. Spread your legs."

I do and he is rubbing my clit gently and I start to buck into his hand.

"That feels good Missy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen you are being a very good girl."

He is gradually increasing pressure on my clit and I know it won't take much before I cum.

"You have a very nice pussy Missy. Have you ever touched it like this before?"

"No Sir. It feels very good and it feels sort of strange."

I am breathing heavily now and my legs are starting to quiver and I know I'm close.

"How do you mean strange Missy?"

"Like something is building inside me Sir."

"Very good girl. Just let it happen."

I grind my sloppy pussy into his hand and cum hard as he holds me steady.

"Did that feel good Missy?"

"Yes Sir. Very much. What was that?"

"That was an orgasm Missy and only very good girls have them."

I really hope more clubs members want role play because there is something so erotic to me about it.

"Since I made you feel good I think it would only be fair if you made me feel good too, don't you Miss Madison?"

"I guess so Mr. Morton. What do I have to do?"

"Well first you have to kneel between my knees and unzip my pants."

"I don't know Mr. Morton. That doesn't sound like a good girl."

"I assure you Missy only very good girls do it and your husband will love it."

Sheepishly I kneel as asked and "accidentally" bump my heavy titties against his thighs as I settle in.

"That's it Missy. Good girl. Now pull out my cock."

"Cock, Sir?"

"Yes. The hardness in my boxers is a cock. Pull it out."

Hesitantly, I free his very hard cock and hold it in my hand.

"Excellent work Missy. Now slowly slide your little hand up and down the shaft."

"Like this Mr. Morton," I ask innocently, looking up at him doe-eyed.

"Yes. Yes. That's very good Missy. Try it just a little faster won't you?"

Speeding up, he groans and wraps his hand around mine, pumping even faster.

My pussy is seeping down my thighs when he stops my hand.

"You are doing very well Missy. I'm going to teach you something your husband will really like now?"

"Um OK Mr. Morton. What is it?"

"Scoot a little closer and start to lick my cock, like a lolly."

"I don't know Sir. That seems very bad."

"Missy. I am trying to help you here. You trust me don't you?"

"I guess Mr. Morton."

"Good. Lick my cock."

I start to lick a cock like I imagine a scared school girl might when he tells me to suck it more like a popsicle.

Sheepishly, I look at him and he urges me with his eyes. He is moaning now as I go a little deeper each time.

Before long he is holding my pigtails and thrusting his cock into my face as I gag and tears roll down my face.

"That's it little Missy. Swallow my cum."

I don't really have a choice because he holds my head steady and shoots blast after blast of his cum straight down my throat.

"That was very good Missy. I should make you feel as good as you just made me. Lay down on the rug and spread your legs."

The second I am on the floor he is diving between my legs and without a word starts to lick me.

Playing my character, I start to protest but give in.

"Mmmm Missy your young little pussy tastes so good. Does this feel good?"

"Yes Sir. A little."

It feels really good. Just keep doing what you are doing, I think.

He answers by sucking my clit and inches his finger into my pussy.

I pretend to be startled but Mr. Morton just places his hand on my stomach holding me down.

He is latched onto my clit, licking it and sucking it, when he slides his finger in a bit further.

"You are so very tight here Miss Madison. I think we will need to stretch it out for your husband to be really happy."

"Are you sure Mr. Morton? That sounds very naughty."

"I promise Miss Madison. Learning what to do and being perfectly stretched will make your husband very pleased indeed."

"OK. If you say so Mr. Morton."

"It may hurt at first but it will be good I promise."

His cock is against my "virgin" hole and easing inside me.

"Mr. Morton. It is stretching me for sure. Isn't that enough?"

"No Missy. I need to get my cock all the way inside you for it to work."

"But it hurts Sir."

"It's only going to sting for a moment," he says slamming into me.

"Owwww Mr. Morton take it out! Take your cock out!"

"The hard part is over Missy. Just relax and it will feel better."

Slowly he pulls all the way out and just as slowly all the way back in.

This is seriously one of the most erotic things I have ever experienced and I can't stop my pussy from fucking back.

"You are starting to like it aren't you Miss Madison?"

"Yes Mr. Morton. Please keep going."

My body is tensing and my pussy squeezing on his cock when he says, "cum for me little girl. Cum all over my cock."

My orgasm is more like an explosion and he responds by fucking me hard. My pussy makes sloppy noises as I continuously cum.

"That's it little girl I'm going to fill you up."

Milliseconds later he is filling my pussy and it has a stranglehold on his cock.

He collapses on top of me and say, "I think you are going to have to stay the night Miss Madison. There is so much more to teach you."

He carries me to his bed and I am too weak at the moment to feign innocence.

Mr. Morton sets me on the bed, removes his clothes, and asks, "Did you like that Missy, my cock in you?"

"I don't know Mr. Morton. I still think I've been really bad."

Playing the part, I am sitting with my knees up shielding my titties from view (mostly) and my heels are trying to hide my pussy.

"Quite the contrary Missy, you are a very good girl. You will make your husband proud."

"I do think we should have some more lessons though, so just lay there, and just let me show you some things. I'm going to start by getting acquainted with your body."

He reaches over and spreads my knees and runs his hand down my thigh to my pussy.

"You have such a pretty pussy you shouldn't ever hide it," he proclaims as he is parting my wet lips with his finger.

"Mr. Morton maybe I should go home. Maybe I have learned enough?"

"Nonsense, we are just getting started. Lay back. I'm going to suck your titties," he says squeezing them before he gestures me to lay down.

He immediately starts running his fingers around my nipples after he knelt beside me on the bed.

They are already hard and only getting harder as he pinches them before he replaces one with his mouth.

"You really have exceptional titties Missy. So full and firm. It's probably good you aren't around the boys."

I can't control my breath and my hips reflexively raise searching for a cock like some primal being.

He continues to suck my one nipple but instead of pinching the other, he runs his finger down my stomach to tease the outside of my slit."

"My, my, Missy. You are still quite wet. You must like it don't you?"

"It does feel nice. It makes me tingle."

"Does it? Show me where?"

"Well mostly it's inside my belly sort of but also down there."

"Down where Missy? Show me."

"Do I have to? I'm not even sure where exactly it's tingly."

"Yes Missy. It's important for a woman to touch her body. Why don't you start touching and find out where it feels best."

Tentatively, I touch my pussy as though I never have before and stop.

"Keep going Missy. Close your eyes and just feel."

By this time he is kneeling between my legs watching me rub my slippery lips before I "discover" my clit.

"There Mr. Morton. That's the spot that's tingly. Right there," I say pointing at my hard button.

"Very good little girl. That's your clit. Keep rubbing it."

I do as I am told but now I do it just like I like it, only a little slower.

My moaning is no longer for effect and I am just jacking myself off at this point.

"Oh. Mr. Morton. It feels so good. Like it's building inside me again."

"That's it Missy. Make yourself cum for me."

No problem. I've got this now. I'm not going to play pretend right now because my pussy is greedy and if no one is telling her not to cum she is going to do it.

"Stick your finger inside you Missy and pump it in and out like my cock was."

OK. This is seriously hot. It isn't going to take much fingering to cum and judging by the way Mr. Morton is stroking his cock I'm hoping he puts it in me next.

I slide my middle finger in my pussy so the palm of my hand will hit my clit and progressively pick up speed as I fuck my sloppy pussy.

My body tenses, my back arches, and my pussy clamps down on my finger when I cum. I keep my finger deep inside as I rock my hips into my hand while my orgasm wanes.

"Well, did that feel good Missy?"

"Yes Mr. Morton. Very good."

"Excellent. Now you are ready for my cock again. I'm going to against the headboard there and you come sit on my cock, facing me."

"If you think it's a good idea Mr. Morton."

As soon as he is in place I am up on his lap and slowly lowering myself onto his lap. He is holding his cock for me and I pretend to be scared while he nudges me on.

Inching my way down I meet him fully as he throws his head back and growls in delight.

"Now Missy. Lift up and drop down on my cock and speed up if it feels good."

For a few minutes I play this game but it isn't long before I am bouncing on his cock so hard my titties are slapping against his chest.

"Just like that Missy. Fuck me. Cum on my cock little one."

Fuck. That's all it takes and my insides are quaking and I slam down on to his cock and grind my pussy into him.

"Here it is Missy. I'm going to fill up your little pussy again You are such a good girl."

He is definitely filling me up, his hot cum only makes my cunt spasm and clench more and I ride the wave a little longer before falling into his chest.

Mr. Morton pats my ass and tells me once again what a good girl I am before telling me to hop in the shower.

Now, you might think it's strange but when I say I have a greedy pussy, I could easily get in this shower and think nothing of getting myself off again.

I do not this time even though I want to. Instead I stand under the water and muse about what my life has become. Never would I have imagined I would be such a wanton little slut and enjoy it so much.

Mr. Morton is laying on the bed under the covers and motions me to the spot beside him.

I drift off to sleep and spoons me most of the night but I can't help but wish it was Professor Harlow with his arms around me.

I am still tired when Mr. Morton wakes me and hands me a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Missy. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes Mr. Morton."

"Excellent. So glad to hear it. Professor is waiting for you and I put the clothes he brought for you in the bath."

My clit starts to tingle when I hear that Professor is here to get me. I hope I get to spend a bit of time with him before my next adventure.

I take a sip of the coffee and make my way to the bathroom.

There is an emerald green silk slip dress with matching heeled sandals hanging by the vanity. The silk is incredibly soft and I can't wait to feel it on my skin.

Rapidly, I shower, pull my hair up, and slip the dress over my head. I may as well be naked even though it is not hugging my body, it is still quite short and my nipples are very visible through it. Not to mention, it is fairly short and I have no panties.

12