Professor Harlow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Descending the stairs, I see Professor, and my heart beats like I am on my first date.

"Miss Madison, delightful to see you. Shall we go," he asks with his outstretched hand.

I assume his question is rhetorical and place my hand in his.

"Missy, you will have to come back for some more lessons," Mr. Morton tells me.

"Yes Mr. Morton."

After we are situated in his car, Professor places his hand on my thigh, and passionately kisses me.

Now I definitely feel like I'm on my first date because I literally got that fluttery feeling I did back then.

"Lovely to see you dear Missy. I have a day planned for us I hope you will enjoy."

I don't ask what we are doing but simply smile.

The weather is magnificent, sunny skies, 82°, with the softest breeze.

Although it is hard to tell once we are on the road. With the convertible it's more than a little breezy, of course. It's quite windy and there is no way I'd be able to pull this little dress to cover my pussy, even if I wanted to.

Professor is paying no attention to me, nearly up to my waist, dress. He is driving and we are engaging in small talk. Not one glance at my naked pussy, although there are plenty from passing vehicles. While that part is titillating, it drives me crazy with urge for him, the more he ignores it.

We end up at a marina, of sorts. It's more like a private spot for people to put their large fancy boats and a fancy large boat is exactly where Professor takes me.

This is the first time I have ever been on a boat so I wouldn't be able to say what kind of boat it is. It is trimmed with shiny metal and dark, highly polished, wood.

The deck is quite substantial and there are quarters below it looks like.

Professor motions me to sit on the lounge chair nearest to where you steer the boat.

"Remove your dress Missy. Enjoy the sun."

I do as I'm told and lay on the lounge. The sun warms my skin and I find my happy place.

If I could live in a place where the weather was near today's all of the time that would be ideal. I start to daydream about living on an island and doze off.

I wake to feel the boat slow and see Professor at my side.

Without words, he spreads my legs, climbs between them, and lays down on my chest. His lips nearly meet mine before he starts kissing, licking, and nibbling my neck.

It is highly erotic being touched by only his mouth as he works his way down. I resist the very strong urge to just push his head down between my legs because I don't feel like it would end up the way I want it to.

My pussy is burning up and I have goose bumps when he reaches my belly. I am getting wetter by the second and when he bypasses my pussy entirely I whimper in defeat.

He smacks my thigh quite hard and I get the idea. My clit really starts to throb after he does it and I briefly consider pushing back but when he starts to make his way down my leg, I dismiss the thought.

Down one leg and painfully slow up the other. I am thinking he is going to do my pussy next but I am incorrect.

Instead, he slides up near my face and his hard cock slides between my thighs. Professor nudges me to spread my legs a bit more before lining up his cock up to enter me.

I moan even before he is all the way in and he smiles at me.

I can't describe how perfectly his cock fits inside me. It presses my spot with every stroke.

Professor has been silent the entire time and he is now staring into my eyes as eases into me and withdraws at the same measured pace.

Lifting my right leg high enough to go in front of him and rest parallel to his body. I am shifted to my side a bit and he straddles my left thigh and enters me again, this time at a more rapid pace.

I am aching for him to fuck me harder and I can feel my juices beginning to seep from me in earnest.

As if he has read my mind, he starts to really plunge into me, and I almost cum the first thrust.

I have never been in this position before and his cock rubs my insides in a completely different, delightful, way.

The feeling changes once again as he brings my leg across his body and turns me more on my side.

My heart is racing and I have to concentrate on controlling every movement so as not to explode all over his cock.

He has to know I am so close as I clench every muscle in my body to try and stop my impending orgasm.

"Cum Miss Madison," breaking his silence.

Thank you God.

My pussy is squeezing on his cock as my legs are doing to his body.

His warm cum flows into me and I feel as though I'm floating or something. I can't hear anything but my heart beat when he lays beside me and turns me to face him.

Running his finger down the center of my lips, between my titties, and stopping at my bellybutton he says, "It's very nice to have you back Miss Madison, feel up for a swim?"

12