Professor Head Ch. 01 - Intro - Julia

Story Info
Julia asked for a better grade. Here's what happened.
5.1k words
4.24
41.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Her pillowy ass cushioned my every thrust, but her ring was tight around my shaft as I shoved my way through...again. And again. She surprised me by how well she took it. I don't think she was lying about never doing it before; instead she finally seemed to listen and learn something from me.

Julia was short, well-rounded, and she had pretty large tits (and saggy for a twenty year old), certainly a D if not a double. She wasn't the sort that displayed her assets -- she usually wore oversized hoodies and flowing floor-length skirts, and I sensed that she didn't think she was terribly attractive. Okay, honestly, if you ask most college boys, she wasn't as attractive as most of the class. I didn't mind. Variety keeps life entertaining even if you don't like much spice. And her specialty among the variety in my life (and apparently hers) was that ass...even if she never knew it. My god hers was glorious.

I'm not huge, somewhat smaller than average, in fact, so actually getting between her ample ass cheeks and into her anus required some extra effort. She held her own cheeks open because my hands were too lubed up to do it. She even giggled a little as she reached back to help. I didn't mind the giggle; it was the first time she'd responded that morning with any note of positivity. When she arrived earlier, she simply scowled and grunted. And those grunts were far more interaction than she ever bothered offering up in my creative writing class. Many of them think they can skate through; some of the other professors even tell them my class is damn near an elective, and I guess they're not wrong, but I expect to be taken seriously...one way or another.

"Uhn....uhn.....uhn...." Her grunts started up again as I slowed my pace slightly and increased the force; I pounded with slow ferocity. I could only roll my hips back a little or my dick would pop out. I popped out a few times intentionally at the beginning just to make her endure opening up again. Good times. After the third time, she got the hang of pushing out a little, and, apparently, she managed to relax herself at least slightly. Still. My dick was getting all but crushed by her ass knot. The feeling of having that double circular muscle crush around the head of my dick, and then release slightly as I push my way through...oh......there's just nothing like it. Stress and tension just float away.

As a side benefit, when I have a wayward young lady who's supposedly an adult and definitely old enough to know better than to waste my time and hers, but she still wants a passing grade, I make her pay for it...one way or another.

I paused my violent thrusts. After wiping the lube off of my hands and her ass, I swatted her hands away and gripped the flesh of her ass cheeks with clamp-like savagery. Her flesh became a ridge, a perfect set of handholds, and I gripped her hard enough to control her like a ventriloquist dummy. I pulled her cheeks apart and up while holding her legs against my desk. She reached forward to grab the other side of the desk as I stretched her open a bit more. I could feel her asshole constrict around my shaft even more as I began slowly rocking in and out again. Her hole gripped, but the lube allowed movement. She just moaned low like someone enduring the pain of a deep tissue massage, which, I guess, was exactly what she was doing.

I reached out with my fingers one at a time to grasp more ass flesh, and I tightened up those incredible pillows. Then I leaned forward a little more and slammed my dick back into her.

"GUNH!"

While definitely taking me seriously, she offered found no time for giggling. It likely occurred to her that she wouldn't be in this predicament if she'd taken me more seriously throughout the semester. But she was taking me seriously, now, and she did it without complaint, and that impressed me. My attitude toward her began to shift, but I still wondered just how much abuse she would take without starting up the whining or the crocodile tears...

Her long black hair was tied in a ponytail and hung down the light brown skin of her back. I think she was Samoan or some other sort of pacific islander, at least in part. Her hair was astonishingly beautiful. The ponytail jerked and spasmed with the rest of her every time I smashed my way through her asshole. My dick, hard as it was, felt almost crushed by her anus. Almost. It still felt magnificent. The hint of pain for me might even help hold off my orgasm for a while longer. Bonus!

I couldn't stop myself from murmuring, "...amazing."

"Huh?" She cocked her head to the side as I continued grinding my dick into her anus.

"I said amazing." I had to take a break to pant. I even stopped grinding my way into her to catch my breath. Hey, I'm a fat fuck minor-league college professor. I don't normally do any exercise at all...

"I'm impressed, Jules. You haven't complained even once. I mean, I have a relatively small dick, but if you were serious about not having done this before, you're quite a trooper."

She turned her head a little more. I could see the tear streak on her right cheek. "I, yeah. Never. Never would have, either, Professor. As for your dick," she paused to pant, "it's plenty big enough." What a sweet girl.

"Keep your ass where it is. I'm pulling your head up." I gripped her shoulder and pulled as she pushed up with her arms. There came a point where she just wouldn't bend back any more, but I could reach what I wanted even around my belly and her torso. "You've got some nice tits, you know..." I was wondering how she might react to that, and she didn't disappoint. Her pupils focused and sharpened, and she shot daggers at me from the corner of her eyes. She clearly took that as cruel teasing, but she still didn't actually complain.

Releasing her ass flesh pushed me back slightly, but I gripped her ponytail to keep leverage. I also grabbed her [nice] tit, and I pinched her nipple like a vice (holding it tight for good measure). My belly settled on the soft shelf of her ass and the muscles of her lower back. My dick was feeling fairly well crushed, even though it still felt fucking incredible, but a solid ten minutes had passed since we began, and it was high time to give her my all.

Her mouth opened when I banged into her again. Her eyes lost their focus as well as their indignance, and her grunts came back in earnest. I pounded into her as furiously and as solidly as I could manage while maintaining the pace. Every time I thrust into her, she grunted, and her eyes popped slightly. She started to fold backwards a little more. I kept fucking through that pillowy awesomeness and into that tight little shit slicer with the intensity of a drowning man gasping for air...as if my next breath could only come through assfucking. All the while she took the beating like a champ, and I even began to see some results. I saw her flush through her gorgeous skin, and I felt invincible... incredible... like a goddamn superhero. She was obviously building up to an orgasm.

I kept fucking. I mean, for me it was pretty much the head of my dick powering through her asshole over and over again, so I never wanted to stop, but if I could get it, I definitely wanted her to orgasm for me...on my cock...bent over my desk...an orgasm while I fuck her asshole. There's nothing more gratifying than an unwilling asshole forced to comply...and then it thoroughly enjoying its complicity.

...what a delightful girl!

Her grunts started rising in pitch with each thrust. Her eyes opened slightly more as her pitch rose, but her pupils refused to focus on anything. I felt her rocking her ass slightly back at me. She didn't move enough to dislodge my cock, but she certainly moved with the flow of my continued fuckery.

"Where's my cock, Julia?"

"It's...in my....ass..." I released her ponytail and viciously slapped her left ass pillow. She immediately added, "...Sir..." between her assfucked grunts. I then grabbed her shoulder and kept pulling back on her as I continued her fucking. As her soft grunts reached a wine-glass shattering high C, her ass pillows seemed to spread a bit more as her body pushed back into mine, and my dick pushed a little farther into her anus once again. And she gripped. Holy fuck did she grip.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh....." She let out the most delicious moan: Long. Slow. Wanting. Relieved.

That joyous groan became my new text notification.

I shoved into her and through her anal grip with all my might. Her eyes closed. Her cheeks grew damn near fire engine red. She gasped, and I realized she'd been holding her breath since she finished that lengthy and glorious moan. I leaned over her a little, my belly arching her back, and I pulled her lips to mine. I kissed her lovingly, and she responded with intense passion. I kept the kiss going as I sucked on her tongue, and her ass released its vice grip so I could continue her anal ravaging.

I kept my lips on hers, but I focused on fucking her butt, and she continued the passionate kissing. Like...she was kissing me back with romantic intent while I, her old and irritating writing professor, pretty much raped her ass. Assfucking the occasional arguably consenting coed was one of the better perks that came with my job, and moments like this, where one of them truly enjoys it, well, this was one of those profoundly enjoyable moments in my life.

Anyway, after another couple minutes of fucking her ass while she kissed me with devotion, my legs just wore out. Remember: I'm a fat fuck who hates exercise. By this point I knew she'd be compliant with no questions asked, so I thought I might mess with her a bit more. I slowly withdrew from her anal ring with an inaudible pop, I released her tit and shoulder, and I fell into my office chair. She relaxed her body until she lay face down on the desk, and I smacked her ass once more with vigor. This was supposed to be a punishment for her, after all...

She lifted her head to look at me questioningly from the corner of her eyes, and I just mumbled "...on your knees, sweetheart," as I slid forward in my chair and spread my legs. Without a word she pushed herself upright and onto her feet. Even with how much I had exhausted her, she never broke eye contact as she slowly turned her plush body around to face me, and then, just as slowly, she sank to her knees while placing her hands on my legs to support herself. She glanced down at my cock covered in lube and ass-slime, and she raised a hesitant eyebrow before looking back up into my eyes with a look of pleading combined with resignation to her fate.

I broke into a half smile and pulled my right-hand drawer open. Her eyes glanced to my right, and she relaxed every tense muscle in her body as she saw the array of wipes, moist towlettes, paper towels, actual towels, and even a few light scents.

"Clean it well; I'm shoving it in your mouth soon."

Her relaxed muscles actually turned into a chortle as she rolled her eyes in relief. She reached for some cleaning wipes and murmured, "I thought you were going to make me clean it with my mouth..."

"Nah, you fucked off a bit this semester, but you owned it. Also...you orgasmed." I shrugged with a wry grin, "and that makes me feel all manly." She smiled back at my playful grin as she went to work on my dick. There wasn't really shit on it, but the residue, eh...I sure as Hell wouldn't want it in my mouth. "So, you've never had a dick in the ass before, and you reached orgasm on your first time..."

Her complexion blossomed red again, and for a Pacific Islander, that's quite a feat. "Yeah," she replied softly through her evident embarrassment. As she cleaned my dick, she began stroking it with some reverence as she reflected on the last few minutes. "I honestly had no idea I even *could* enjoy that so much..." When she leaned down to kiss my dick head, she got a whiff of my pubes. She kissed the head after a brief pause, but she reached for another wipe as she moved down to flick her tongue on my frenulum. She kept gently stimulating me directly under the bottom of my head while she vigorously rubbed the hair above my dick with a cleaning wipe.

"My balls like that kind of attention, too." I slid forward slightly and lifted my feet to my desk.

Her eyes looked amused this time instead of irritated as she looked over my belly to lock eyes with me again. She paused her frenulum tickling to stick her nose in my pubes again, and then she turned her attention to my nut sack. The pubes must have passed inspection. I couldn't really see her anymore because of my belly, but I could feel first one and then the other testicle get a kiss, several licks, and then some suckling. She spent a couple minutes paying lip service to each one while gently stroking my rod with one of her hands. Her mouth felt pretty damned good on my loaded and swollen balls; she was damn near making love to my nuts with her tongue and lips. I stayed there for several more minutes of sack sucking just in case she wanted to surprise me with her tongue in my ass, but she didn't. I wasn't overly disappointed. Besides, I needed to come. My balls felt heavy, swollen, and sore from the expectation of some carnal completion.

I gently grasped her ponytail as I murmured, "Okay..." and shifted my legs back down on either side of her. She looked up at me wondering what was next. I pulled her up and forward until her face was well above my cock, and her tits finally fully appeared over my legs. Holding her ponytail in one hand, I placed her tits on either side of my cock one at a time with my other hand. She looked confused, but she didn't say anything.

Now, her tits. They were a source of insecurity for her. That was clear. But I was going to enjoy them no matter how insecure she felt about it. Fake tits look good in porn with a footlong dong that's thicker than a salami resting between them, but the few sets of fakes I'd had the chance to play with, well, they were disappointing. They looked good from a certain point of view, but sometimes the silicon firms up, and they're like gravel fucking jello. It's like a flashy car with the shittiest engine, suspension, no leg room, and no room in the driver's seat to get blown and no space in the back to fuck your date. Like...what's the point, again?

So I've described her ass as pillowy. Her tits were the same way...so soft, the kind of tits you want to fall asleep on after coming only to wake up reinvigorated, fuck her some more, and get cradled into the soft abyss once again....

She looked at me skeptically when I began to reapply the lube, and when I pushed her tits together around my cock she watched my face critically. I thought she felt magnificent, so I ignored her disconcert. I grabbed her hands and forcefully had her smush her tits around my cock. She wasn't a bony sort of woman, either, so my cock resting in her cleavage felt glorious all around. I wasn't going to last long with this, and I meant to enjoy it.

"Push them together, hold my dick to your chest with your tits, move up and down, and, when I come, see if you can catch the head of my dick in your mouth while you rub my shaft with your tits."

She looked confused by my clear enjoyment of her tits wrapped around my dick, but she did as I directed. She leaned a little forward to more securely pull my shaft to her chest, and she moved up and down with those magnificent jug flaps. I moaned in pleasure. Honestly. I wasn't just trying to make her feel better about herself. She made me feel that good...

"You really like my tits?" It's not like I had lied to her at any point, but I still just nodded and enjoyed the experience instead of redirecting us to another punishment for her implication of duplicity.

She flopped them up and down a little faster and a little tighter on my cock. She didn't have to move much, I only have four inches or so sticking out of my pubes, but she made sure to get as much contact with her boobs as she possibly could. I guess she figured if I was the only one who had expressed that I liked them that I should at least get to enjoy them to the fullest extent.

After she got into a rhythm that worked for her, she refocused on my eyes as she bounced on my dick. She could tell how close I was getting, and she seemed to enjoy having that power over me, at least in the moment. She closed her tits a little tighter around my dick, and then she began the talking...

"You like my floppy fun bags on your dick, Professor?"

"...uh-huh..."

"Do they feel good wrapped around your cock, Professor?"

"....oh yes...."

"Is your cock going to spray me, Professor...?"

"....oh....oh yes...."

"...so I can lick my professor's sperm off my tits...?"

"oh...fuck...."

As I reached my peak she flattened as much as she could with her tits smushed between her chest and my legs. She wrapped her lips around my dick and I grabbed her head as I began to come and jerked my crotch into her face. I pulled her hair free of her ponytail and ran my hands through it as I fucked her face and blew my load into her mouth. Between her tit pillows on my lap, her mouth on my dick, and her hair flowing through my hands and around our bodies, the ecstasy overwhelmed me like an ocean wave crashing on the shore.

She kept working her mouth on my dick as she cleaned it. She spent an inordinate amount of time trying to draw additional semen from my rod, and then spent even more time cleaning whatever lube and residue was still on it. Either way, she made it abundantly clear that she wanted me to feel incredible. I realized I was holding her face in my crotch to the point of strangling her when she tapped the side of my belly with her hand.

I gathered her hair and held it as she lifted off my dick and locked her eyes on mine again. She still had a drop of jizz on her chin, but she ran her fingers around her mouth before shoving them all onto her tongue. She carefully licked her hand clean before lifting one breast and then the other to carefully inspect and make sure I saw her take down every last drop of come I gave her.

Yep. Delightful girl. After hearing her dirty talk, I wish she'd have participated in class discussions...

******

Creative Writing. I teach it pretty methodically, so if they try, if they attend class, and if they participate, then they can improve. I don't expect Tolkien out of anyone, but I do expect effort and a modicum of improvement. If by the final exam one of them is still using "very" in an answer, then I get a little pissed. I mean, it's in the fucking syllabus.

"Each use of the following words will result in a reduction of your letter grade for the task at hand -- if that's your test, well, I warned you -- very, just, a lot, mostly, some, and you need to use passive voice sparingly."

...and it happens more often than you'd think. Or maybe you're familiar with the behavior and customs of the average college student, and you know well that it happens all the Goddamned time.

Very was just one of Julia's problems, and really she had a lot. See what I did there? Yeah. That sentence sucks. I used it as an example when we began talking, and I could see the light bulb go off in her head. Then she apologized for, "blowing off the class like an idiot," but she really [ugh] needed to find some way of increasing her grade.

"Well, I haven't turned in the final grades, and, as you can see in the syllabus, you can redo any work from the semester, improve it dramatically, and I'll bump your grade. Usually I take an average of the original mark and the improved mark, but-..." Of course she interrupted.

"Professor, even if I did that it wouldn't be enough; I'll lose my financial aid if my GPA falls below 2.0! There must be something I can do!"

"Okay, if you're serious about this, then we can stay here all day and rework your midterm and final exams. That should get your grade up to a C. But we can't compensate for your lack of class participation. I must have asked you at least two leading questions in every class, and you ducked and dodged all of them. 25% of the grade was class participation, and we can't magic that in a day or two."

12