All Comments on 'Professor Head Ch. 01 - Intro - Julia'

by ProfessorDickHead

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What female describes herself as having 'floppy fun bags'? Answer: none of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very popular fantasy! Whilst it’s reassuring to know that not every man believes he has a magic cock there is such a thing as too much self deprecation. It felt like you were emphasising the negative so much that it was a miracle he was able to blackmail her into this. Or that it was a miracle that he ever had sex, of any kind. Overall I’m not a fan of blackmail stories but the student:professor is a favourite that I ignored that angle. I also agree with the “floppy fun bags” comment, no girl or woman that I know would apply that term to themselves aside from that it just comes across as so juvenile.

I do want to say thanks for sharing though your willingness to put yourself out there is appreciated, looking forward to reading more.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"arguably consenting" LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfessorDickHead@ProfessorDickHead
Obviously, my bio won't contain much. I'm an American and a language arts professor. My specialty is creative writing. I'm also a gloriously despicable pervert. I hope you like my stories. ....which are all completely made up and absolutely positively have not happened in...