Professor Head Ch. 02 - Bubbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her top was literally one of those rags with spaghetti straps. The light blue offset the black tights and her hair well. It covered her tits to a lawful extent, but not much more, and she obviously wore no bra.

Bubbles struck a pose. It was cute. Honestly, she looked sexy as hell, but she didn't know which part of her I was most interested in, so it only worked so far. Still, she tried. Points for that.

"Good morning Professor.......Dick..."

I chuckled. "Good morning, Bubbles."

Her physical presentation stalled as she considered the appellation, but she shrugged and accepted the name as she returned to putting on an extremely slow dance for me. She stepped, she slowly swayed, and she even rotated at an agonizing pace as she moved forward. When she arrived at my desk, she slipped around the side of it, and I rotated my chair to keep facing her. Once she stood directly in front of me, she seemed unsure about what to do next. I silently observed. She glanced down at my crotch to see the bulge, and she looked back up at me with an accomplished smile. She slowly rotated in front of me, and I couldn't let her ass pass again without grabbing a handful of cheek.

She jumped in surprise, but she didn't jump out of my grip or try to push me away. She stopped her rotation facing away from me, though, and I enjoyed her assets with both of my hands. Her glutes felt damned solid. I had to grin, and I even moaned happily as I gripped and caressed that ass. I played with her for several minutes until she turned and placed her hand on one of mine. I looked up at her to see the same condescending look she gave me on the first day of class when she thought I was an easy mark. I gave her a genuine smile.

"Give me your top."

She had me. She knew it....and she was right about the grade, but she wasn't in charge, and she didn't realize that, yet.

Keeping her ass still so I could keep groping it, she slowly used both hands to lift her top over her head. She kept her back to me, but, when she turned to hand me her top, I saw a bigger tit than I expected to see on a dancer. I might not get it entirely in my mouth, but I'd certainly try. Later, anyway. For now...

When she reached out to hand me her top, I took her wrist instead, and I slowly brought her other arm back to meet the first. I folded her arms up well above her waist and almost crossed behind her back. She put up no struggle; she even seemed amused by the gentle restraint. I wrapped her top around both of her wrists with one fist poking out on each side of the tube her wrapped top made around her forearms. When I secured the top around her arms with a thick velcro restraint, she finally realized her vulnerable position. She glanced back with wide and scared eyes, but I gave her an expressionless silent treatment. She found this utterly unamusing.

She kept eye contact as I slowly guided her to bend over the desk. As I tucked my fingers into the waistband of her tights, her eyes closed tight. I pulled the tights down slowly as the tears slowly rolled down her face. When the tights reached her ankles, I stood up and looked down at her. I still watched her face -- I had all morning to play with her ass, after all -- and I wrapped my hand in her hair. Despite how gently I gripped her hair, she gasped and her eyes flew open. I pulled and she got back to her feet. The tears continued collecting in her eyes, and I bent down to her cheek.

"Oh God..." she murmured as my tongue wiped her cheek clean. I turned her head so I could get the tears on the other cheek, and then I kissed her gently on the lips. I gave her only a brief peck, and it lasted only an instant, but, in that instant, she kissed me back. Her eyes flew open as she realized what she did, and I smiled wide as I slowly pushed her back over my desk.

I released her hair and helped turn her head to the side. Her tears puddled on my desk. She sobbed softly.

"After each spank, you will announce how many times you've been hit, and then you will thank me and ask for another. Do you understand?" Her eyes tracked back to mine in confusion as she shook her head. "Okay. Let's practice. This one doesn't count."

I smacked her ass directly on her left cheek...viciously. She howled.

"OWWWWW!!!!!!!!" Her eyes squeezed shut as more tears expanded the puddle on my desk.

"Now you say, 'One, thank you sir. May I have another?'" Her eyes flew open. When she saw the expression on my face, more tears ran down hers.

"ONE..." sniff..."thank you sir..." Her crying became audible: "uh-huhnh....may I have another?"

"That's exactly right." I caressed her fabulous tight ass. "Now, we're going to reset our count and do this properly."

She openly cried. The puddle of tears grew. My dick hardened. She even had a few snot bubbles in that puddle...

"Are you ready?"

The crying continued. "Ahhhh...unh-hunh hunh hunh!" I could wait for-... "Yes, sir!" Ah! She even went with Sir. Good girl.

SHMACK

"GAH!" She sobbed. "One!" A gurgling noise drifted up, and then, "thank you," a hiccup, "Sir." She took a deeper breath as I caressed and massaged her burning cheeks. I tried to rub the pain away from her skin while I waited for the request. In her haste, she yelled loudly instead of spoke, "May I have another?!"

FHWHAP

She had no air to expel this time. Her scream died before it got to her lips, but her mouth opened wide, her legs slammed into the desk, and her ass glowed red. When she could take another breath, the crying returned in earnest. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa....fwuh -- huh....huh....aaaaagh...." The puddle bubbled all the more. After another breath, she managed to collect herself momentarily. "Two. Thank you sir." She took another deep breath and only used part of it to say, "may I have another?"

I pulled my hand away, leaned down slightly, and slapped her twat relatively gently. And I left my hand right there to caress and rub.

"What the fuck?!" She tried to twist and raise her chest and head, but I held her down with a hand between her shoulder blades. She had muscles, but I have weight, and she couldn't do shit from that angle in any event. She managed to lock outraged eyes with me. Her crying came to an abrupt end, though. It's amazing how quickly humiliation can turn to indignance...especially when I find a sopping wet pussy below the ass I'm spanking. It happens more often than you'd think.

"Don't make me wait, Bubbles." I glared intently at her, and her indignance slowly receded as her fear returned.

"Three." She gasped as I pinched her pussy lips. "Thank you sir." A strangled leftover crying gasp hit her as I flicked a finger over her clit. "May I have another?"

SHMACK -- left ass cheek this time.

"AAAAAACK!" She strangled her own scream and gasped, "ugh...Four." Another deep breath as I rubbed and massaged her cheek. "Thank you sir," and as she continued, I ran a finger between her cheeks, "may I have a-..." to locate her asshole, "NOTHER!!"

She squealed that part -- it was almost a shriek. I didn't shove my finger inside. I merely let the pad drift over her anus. She was so reactive...by then I knew she'd dance for me in every way.

I pulled my hand away, and she managed to relax.....for a fraction of a second.

FHWHAP -- right ass cheek.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhggghggff..." I got a sob from that one, but she caught her breath and announced, "Five!" She looked forward, her chin in the bubbly puddle of tears, and her drool added to additional tears. She had already made her face and neck slick with that puddle. "Thank you sir!" She'll be deeply thirsty by the time I finish with her. "May I have another!"

SHMACK

"UNH...Six..." Another sob, but her recovery time improved. "Thank you sir." Her tears streamed with considerable lesser convulsions, but that puddle kept growing, and it found its way to her tits. Soon she'd be shiny all over. "May I have another?"

I gave her pussy a firmer smack that time, and it fucking squelched. She jerked her head around with a scowl, but we both knew how turned on she was. The bondage, violence, and humiliation might be indignities, but she got off on all of them. Hell, I DESERVED thanks from her for this...

"Seven. Thank you-...UNH" slipping two fingers into her pussy stopped her in her tracks. I gently wrenched them around a couple times and pulled them out in almost a scoop motion. "Thank you, sir..." and, as she asked her question, I ran them up her ass crack. "May I HAVE ANOTHER!" She yelped through her request like I shoved a cold beer in her ass (don't get excited -- that's a different story). I focused singularly on her being this time...Shiny. All. Over.

FHWHAP

"GYAAAaaangh..." She huffed out the last of her breath and took another deep one before, "Eight. Thank you si-..." I roughly massaged her deep red ass and spread the cheeks at the same time. The unexpected exposure choked off her 'sir', and I caressed her crack with firmness this time. No dragging a pad of my finger across it, no gentle slide of slippery lubed fingers, no, I full-on groped her ass crack if you get my meaning. Imagine cupping a pussy, but working your hand between the ass cheeks. I exposed her fully, and she squirmed like a maniac as she gasped out, "Sir, may I have another?!" As I spread her cheeks open, her body slid back towards me. She opened her legs and ass, though I'm not sure she meant to, and she put her pussy on display.

I pulled my hands away to silently unbuckle my slacks, and she tensed up even more with every passing extra second. On occasion, the anticipation fucks with them more than the fucking does. An intriguing detail arose here -- she entirely stopped crying. No sobbing, no sniffling, a few tears still squeezed out occasionally out of sheer pain, but she stopped with the blubbering. As my slacks fell to the floor, I reared back to see if I could start her up again while aiming low and center.

SHPLAT

Her squelching pussy sounded more like a soft pudding hitting the kitchen floor that time; I swear, her cunt must have been a sponge in some former life. "YIE, NINE..." She yelped, but she didn't give me the prolonged whining. "Thank you, sir;" her tone softened, and her body relaxed into the desk. I think she meant that one. "May I have another?"

Brandi rested her head sideways on the desk, and she had her eyes closed, but when I shoved my dick into her, they flew open as she grunted in surprise. I rested my belly on her ass and lower back -- this is something my coeds have mentioned was distinct with me -- and I ground my dick into her sloppy twat. She groaned with almost a pleading tone, and I slowly pushed and shoved my way into her several times.

Her groan ceased as she twisted her body to look back my way. My belly held her down. My hands on her hips pulled her toward me. Her pussy felt a little loose, but I didn't judge her on that since my dick isn't even average, at least the part that sticks out of my pubes. As slick as that twat got, I imagine a horse might have felt loose in her.

I pulled her away from my desk just enough to get an arm between her and the edge of my desk, and as I fucked her, I began stroking her clit. She made few noises except for an occasional grunt when I banged into her with vigor, but every dozen or so strokes I pulled my hand away from her clit and savagely smashed it into her ass or hip. She maintained the count and always asked for more.

I think I broke her brain for a while, there, but she built up to a raging orgasm. With her arms still secured behind her back, she arched impressively, her hardened nipples sticking straight ahead (I saw this on the video when I reviewed it later), and her mouth opened in a silent squeal as her body tensed up. Her vagina even clamped down to where it felt like fucking a balloon in a straw. When she came down, she relaxed tremendously. A tiny smile even curved her lips up as she rested her cheek against the desk -- directly in her puddle.

Her juices covered my rod, balls, thighs, and she even saturated my pubes. I looked and felt like she had sprayed me with a hose of warm olive oil mixed with pitch. Normally, I keep lube around, but in this case...

I spread her cheeks again, and having done this several times without going any further, she didn't react at all. She might have still been dazed from her orgasm; she was certainly still as relaxed as she could be given the situation.

I withdrew from her pussy, lined my cock up against her asshole, both of us and all of our bits sloppy with her bubbly essence, and I slowly applied increasing pressure.

"WAAAAIT wait wait wait...." Not waiting. I kept pressing my way in. Her knot folded into her tight muscles a little, but she lacked the fatty flesh to truly keep me out. Once, a particularly large girl's ass cheeks were so grand that I literally couldn't get my short dick through the canyon of her ass crack and into her asshole. With a dancer's body, this ain't a problem.

"SIR PLEASE!" She gasped. It wasn't pain on her face; it was more like shock. Her eyes gazed at me with fear and surprise.

I softly groaned, "Mmmmmm..." as she tried to twist and scoot away from me, but I locked her between my hips, my desk, my belly, and my dick. My dickhead speared the weak point of her asshole, and I felt her shudder as the outer sphincter relaxed. Her ass knot gripped my dick head, or at least it tried, but her slippery juices covered my mid-section. Her asshole may scrape off a layer of her slop from my cock head, but plenty more slid down from my pubes and even the underside of my belly.

Though she wriggled like a landed bass, I kept my dick pressed precisely where I wanted it. The wriggling felt amazing around my rod, and it helped her open up and relax for me. With a physical pop, and her audible yelp, my dick plowed into her ass.

And she yowled like a banshee giving birth to an elephant.

I pressed into her muscular ass as hard as I could, but at the end of her yowl, I withdrew my dick entirely.

".......oh......thank God......"

Oh yeah, God's the one that put you in this position...it was God....sure.

I pressed my dick head right back onto her asshole, and the outer sphincter opened instinctively. The inner one, not so much.

"Nooooo no no no no no....!" I pressed hard again, but this time her inner ring wouldn't budge...yet.

"Push out a little like you're taking a shit." That would take concentration, and I couldn't see whether she listened or even heard me or not.

Bubbles kept muttering low, "no no no no no...." as my rod pushed persistently at her asshole.

She felt fantastic, at least to me, and God certainly had a hand in that. Alas, Bubbles had a different perspective on the whole affair, so, as I forced my way back into her rectum, she tried to tighten up and keep me out.

Now, assfucking a woman is great. I love it. But it's the opening moment when an unwilling sphincter releases enough to allow a cock head through it that is pretty much the highlight of the event. The circular separation with just the right amount of lingering constriction perfectly couples with a cock to feel absolutely incredible to the fucker. Now, the fuckee, well, some people can and do enjoy it, but more often it's something to be endured...especially when it's a situation like with me and Bubbles here.

She was not having it. At all.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" She shrieked as my dick pushed all the way in. I slowly withdrew without removing my dick, and then I jammed it right back into her so my hips audibly smacked her ass cheeks.

My dick hardened into granite. The sound of my hips smacking into an ass while the young lady yells obscenities at me, I dunno why, but I love that, too.

"You want me to take it out?" Of course I'll be putting it right back into her, but.....

"YES, you FUCKer!!!" I withdrew my cock from her ass and shoved two fingers into her pussy. She coated them in her juices, and then I not at all gently shoved them into her ass.

She screamed. "YEEAEAAAAAGHGHHH!!!!!!!!" I gently sawed my fingers in and out while stretching her sphincter. She tightened dramatically to begin with, but she eventually relaxed again, and I was able to spread her open...at least a little.

"Okay, now it's going back in." She jerked and twisted to no avail. "Do what I tell you and relax, and this will work better." She ceased thrashing, but she stared murderously at me from behind her curtain of hair.

I smiled as I began working my dick back into her ass. Credit where it's due, Bubbles managed to relax herself a little, and when I pressed into her anus, it opened up a lot easier this time. It remained super tight, of course, but she experienced less....discomfort.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY, DICK!"

I mean, she wasn't *comfortable* either...

I chuckled. "That line alone warrants an increase in a letter grade for you, Miss Jones." Her anger didn't subside, but she remembered the purpose of this whole affair. She didn't want to be assfucked, that was clear, but she was getting what she wanted by getting assfucked, and, with a huff, she resigned herself to sharing her asshole with my dick.

...not that she had much choice at this point.

I settled in with my belly resting on her lower back, my hands grasping her arms -- still bound behind her back -- and my dick pushed all the way into her ass. I began rolling my hips to get some penetration motion without popping out of her ass every time I withdrew, and I managed to pull her torso off the desk again. She continued her dirty talk, mostly saying mean things to me. That seemed fair -- besides, yelling profanity helps people endure pain.

A couple minutes later, her exhaustion overtook her outrage, and her sustained declarations about my questionable heritage, as well as, "you piece of shit," and, "fucking asshole," reduced to a whisper. I gently let her body back down, and she draped over the desk, resigned into acceptance. I leaned back to get an open shot on her ass cheek.

FHWHAP

She squeaked, but in comparison to her previous reactions, she barely registered the spank. Still, she gave me the response, "thank you sir..."

"Where's my cock, Bubbles?"

"Mmmf..." Heh, she didn't want to say it.

THRUST, "where's," THRUST, "my," THRUST, "cock?"

"Ugh...in my butt." She breathed out slowly and softly added, "you're disgusting."

"Yes, but your butt feels amazing!" I grabbed her hips and settled into a relatively gentle thrusting grind.

"...for you, I guess." She got damn near conversational. I figured we might as well clear the air.

"Yeah, and I guess your butt's not feeling so amazing to you..."

"...no." Her cheek rested in her puddle of tears, snot, and drool, but she turned her eyes toward me. "Now that I'm calmer and you've relaxed my ass, at least it doesn't hurt so much."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Bubbles rolled her eyes. I continued fucking her as the conversation went on.

"Would you say you've been thoroughly fucked over this morning?"

"WAY more than thoroughly." Her bitter sneer surprised me.

"...fucked over as much as we are fucking over your classmates who actually earned their grades?"

She didn't say anything, but she looked dead in my eyes and glared.

"Well, then it seems to me you're done." I stopped for a break after moving while all the way inside her. Her head turned as far as she could manage so she could look back at me in deep confusion. I unwrapped her arms, and, as slowly and gently as I could manage, I withdrew my dick from her ass. I was still rock solid, and my balls ached for release, but if she honestly believed she'd paid her dues, then I figured that was fine. We could be done.

She moved her arms around to hold up her body and she slowly stood up. "So..." she turned enough to look down at my dick, "you're not going to come in me?"