Professor Head Ch. 02 - Bubbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I planned on it, but you didn't seem to be enjoying much once I started in on your asshole, and, honestly, if you think you've taken WAY more than enough abuse, then you probably have taken enough." I shrugged and opened the drawer with my cleaning supplies and grabbed a towel to wipe some of the sweat off my face.

Bubbles turned around and gently leaned back against my desk...for all of two tenths of a second. She jumped back to her feet and put both hands on her ass cheeks with a grimace.

"You..." she looked in my eyes as she crossed her arms, "really hurt me, Professor." I nodded. That was the point.

"You needed a consequence. If I just fixed your grade for you, you would learn...what? That you can give an authority figure a view of your tits and get whatever you want in this world? Well, you went down that road, and now you've seen where it leads." I gently rubbed the towel over her face to clear some of her fluids. "Besides, you loved the spanking."

She chuckled herself into a smile. "That, I did." She reached back and caressed her sore ass. "Near the end the butt fuck even started to feel okay..."

"Oh? Want me to finish?" I smiled while holding up a bottle of lube.

She shook her head. "No. My butt's had enough."

I chuckled again as I nodded and sat down in my chair. I began trying to sort through my twisted slacks and boxers.

"Your dick and balls look like they could use some help, though."

I stopped fiddling with my pants and looked up at her with my eyebrows raised and my eyes wide.

"I kindof expected to get you off this morning." She reached beyond the lube for the drawer and sank to her knees between mine. Bubbles spent the next few minutes carefully cleaning my dick.

"And...I kindof expected you to be hating me at this point." Yet she gently caressed and cleaned every nook and cranny of my exceedingly erect cock.

"I'm still mad about the butt stuff, so I might punch you in the balls, but my kindof expectation lingers in the back of my mind as me owing you an orgasm."

"Well, this is interesting." And it was unexpected to the point of suspicious. Her eyes trailed up to glare at me. I couldn't tell if she was being playful or threatening, both, or neither. "You feel like you owe me an orgasm?"

Bubbles's glare softened as she nodded.

"How many orgasms did you have?" Her pussy certainly became drenched...

She mumbled, "...many."

"...Did you orgasm during...'the butt stuff'?"

"Shut up."

"Holy shit...you did...?"

"Shut. Up."

She leaned down and kissed the head of my dick. "How close are you?"

"...definitely closer now."

"Ugh. You're disgusting, Professor."

"And you like your disgusting Professor, don't you, Bubbles."

"Shut up."

"I disgust you, and you like it, eh?"

Her gaze shifted back to a glare as she engulfed my dick with her mouth, and my belly cut off our eye contact. She ran a hand down to my balls and began fondling them...honestly...quite well. And her mouth...it was as sloppy as her pussy. I ran my fingers into her hair and gripped. She kept sucking and mouth fucking my dick.

Less than a minute elapsed, and she had me ready to blow my load. I pulled her head off my dick by her hair to find a deeply confused Brandi looking up at me wondering what she'd done wrong.

Her mouth had saliva bubbles all around it. Something about her pussy juice and her spit made for an amazing blowjob lube, but it got bubbly...

This one I named properly.

"Bubbles, I'm about to come..."

Without speaking, she nodded and eyed me with, "yes, and..." clearly displayed in her expression.

I shrugged and lowered her head back down. The bubbles surrounded my dick before the warmth of her mouth, and moments later I roughly thrust deep and sprayed into the back of her throat. I'm an old man, so, after the second shot, I only managed to dribble, but she kept sucking like her grades for this semester AND next could be pulled from my dick. She only stopped when she ran out of air and desperately needed a breath.

"...all better, Dick?"

"Oh yeah...amazing, Bubbles."

She gingerly stood up turning her side to me. Bubbles then realized the legs of her tights were all twisted around her ankles. She shrugged and just pulled them off to rearrange her clothes. In that moment, her perfect dancer's body was fully naked and in profile right between my knees.

I reached out and caressed her ass.

Bubbles slowly trailed her head over to glare at me out of the corner of her eye while resting her hand over mine to pause the caress, "so my grade..."

"Absolutely." I pulled my hand from her ass, reached for my computer, pulled up the form where she could see it, entered her grade as an 82, and submitted it. Then I went back to caressing her ass.

"You've got a thing for butt, don'tchya Dick?" She stepped out of my reach as she kept untangling her tights.

"Yep."

"Well, you can be proud. You're the first, last, and only man to ever fuck my butt."

"I'll get myself an engraved trophy."

"My butt's worth at least that."

"I totally agree."

"I'm gonna have bruises all over me."

"No doubt. You won't be able to sit or shit quite right for a few days, either."

She shook her head. "You're still disgusting."

"No argument there. Are you freaked out by how much you liked me being disgusting with you?"

She took a deep breath, dropped the defensive cunt routine, and honestly replied, "...more than a little." She finally unwound her tights and began pulling them up her gorgeous legs.

"Understandable. In all seriousness, if you ever find a man you trust to do some of these things with you, give him a chance. Maybe several chances."

She tried smoothing out her horrendously wrinkled hanky of a spaghetti strapped top as she eyed me skeptically and with a fair amount of hostility. The defensive cuntiness returned quickly, but she remained silent as she tried to unfuck her top.

"I understand that I may not be your favorite person right now, but I may be the only one in a position to offer you this advice. Anyway, imagine the orgasm you got from me beating all hell out of your ass...and then replace me with a man who loves you, cares for you, and wants what's best for you. It'll blow your mind, believe me."

Bubbles acted like I said nothing, or nothing of any import, but she huffed in resigned acceptance and stuffed her all but ruined top in her purse. Then she reached for her jacket before glancing at me, "We're done, right?"

"We are as done as you would like to be. If you want to chat for a while, we can. If you want to wait around for me to get hard again and give me another chance at your ass, we can. If you-..."

With an aloof and dismissive air about her, and not another word, she donned her coat, gathered her belongings, went to the door, unlocked it, and briskly walked out.

She left her coffee, and she walked a little funny, but that was the last time I expected to see her.

********

...I did run across her again, but that's another story.

I'm Professor Richard Blythe Head. I'm in my mid 40s, and while I'd love to tell you I'm in perfect physical condition with a cock you would all kill to have, I'm not and I don't. I figure part of the charm of my experiences is that I'm real. I'm slightly under six feet tall and somewhere north of 300 pounds. I teach language arts at a large college in a small town, and I don't actually live for the shenanigans I describe here, but, when an opportunity falls in my lap, I grab it by the ass and hold on for the ride.

If you made it this far, then I thank you for the time and attention you spent here. You managed to read more of my writing than around half of my students!