Professor Head Ch. 04 - Heather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She embellished her every motion, every sultry look, alluring glance, each touch, everything about her steadily increased its scream of "fuck the hell out of me!" She may or may not have wanted me -- I didn't know the answer to that, and it didn't matter, but she damn sure wanted me to want her.

When she finally knelt naked at my feet and gently spread my legs, she could see the tent in my trousers, and her confidence newly bloomed. With an accomplished smile, she ran her hands over my crotch.

She whispered, "for me?"

"More like-..." she raised an eyebrow at my correction, "...for me to do whatever I want with you."

She mouthed a playful, "OOOOoooooh..." as she slowly pulled down my zipper. Clearly she intended to take control of this situation. I wondered if she'd be able to.

...but I seriously doubted it. I mean, I wanted her, no doubt about that. But I still largely despised her.

She knew how to be seductive, though. She gently caressed and tugged at my trousers, and she smiled when I rose and unbuckled them. After I stepped out of them, she folded them well, and set them at the end of my desk. As she turned away, I ran my fingers directly between her ass cheeks. She jumped in surprise, but, while she turned her head to glare at me for an instant, she had the presence of mind to keep her ass facing me. I gripped both her cheeks, squeezed, caressed, and simply enjoyed groping her for a minute. Her tits might've been ruined, but I could enjoy her ass all day.

With the instant glare of surprise long since gone, she smiled back at me as I ran my hands over her ass cheeks. In between them. Caressing her balloon knot -- this yielded me another shocked instaglare -- and grasping both hips alternately to hold her in place while doing so.

Finally she decided to go on the offensive. "Professor, may I please suck your dick?"

I squeezed her ass once more with enough grip to give her a bruise, but I stepped back, she turned to face me, and she slowly dropped to her knees while pulling down my boxers. I returned to my seat and leaned back while spreading my legs wide. She raised up and took my dick in her mouth while mewling appreciatively.

She tried. I honestly believe she thought she might even be doing a good job, but, "FUCK, woman, watch the teeth!" She looked up in surprised fear, but she put more tongue into it and focused on pushing her lips over her teeth. Her attention helped for a short while, but she clearly was not accustomed to sucking a cock. Maybe her husband had a personal assistant for this. Ugh, I hope he did.

I finally pulled her off after she outright bit me. She looked up at me honestly terrified and unsure about the problem as she burst out, "I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, this is not one of your natural talents." She closed her eyes as her shoulders and head drooped in clear dejection. Good. "First, open wide and stick out your tongue as far as you can."

She did.

"Okay, you feel how your upper lip naturally covers your teeth?"

She nodded.

"Alright, forget your dignity, here. Don't think. You're not on your knees in front of me to think. Understand?"

She nodded again but less vigorously as she held her mouth open.

"When you're sucking a dick, your dignity in that moment is found in pleasuring that dick."

She kept her mouth open and her tongue out as she grunted, "uh-huh."

"You've gotta want that dick in your mouth more than you want your next breath."

She pulled her tongue back in and closed her mouth before saying, "I do," and kept her mouth wide as she stuck her tongue back out.

"You've gotta be desperate to have that dick in your mouth."

"Uunnh..." She nodded.

"This may get uncomfortable physically and emotionally. You may choke a little. You may gag. You may wanna vomit. You may feel used. Push that shit away. Choke, gag, vomit, feel used, fucking BE used. Your purpose here is to pleasure the dick. You pleasure the dick, and you succeed." I wrapped my hand around the back of her head and pulled her back toward my dick. "Flutter your tongue under the head right below the hole."

As I pulled her in, she fluttered her tongue. "There we go...now I'm pulling you onto my dick. Make love to it with your lips and tongue." She followed my directions, and the situation improved dramatically. "Work your mouth in circles like you're grinding your pussy on it." Oh boy did she. "Swirl your tongue around the underside while you circle it with your mouth." She quickly learned a basic pro combo, and my dick began enjoying her tremendously.

At least I could teach Heather's mom something that semester...

"Sometimes, the owner of the dick -- that's not you -- may want to fuck your mouth. When that comes up, he'll grab your head," I placed my hands behind her ears gently, "and you open your mouth and stick out your tongue as far as you can."

She opened up, but she clearly felt uncomfortable. As she stuck her tongue out, her upper lip closed over her teeth, and I brought her head down gently. She opened her eyes as I lifted her back up by the ears, and she watched me pull her back down a little faster. "Just focus on keeping that tongue out, and if you're going to gag, then gag. Gagging, choking, if you feel used...all of this pleases the dick." As I pulled her up again, she almost smiled around my cock.

I pulled her onto my dick with significantly more force. "Glungck" When she came back up, her eyes looked frightened and slightly teary. I pulled her down again about the same speed, "Glungck,"

She finally pulled back out of breath and panting. "Well done." The hint of a smile appeared at the edges of her mouth. "Again." It disappeared.

She promptly leaned forward, though, and began fucking my dick with her face as if I held her head.

Tongue and lips coursed all over my dick, "Glungck." She dragged her tongue and lips all over my dick as she pulled out, took a quick breath, and then plunged back in for another "Glungck," and the process repeated for almost a full minute before she stopped. Her mouth became a velvety wet fucking orifice with a bit of tightness in the back. It damn near pinched my dickhead. It felt amazing.

She fell back again to catch her breath. Her eyes watered from the repeated brief gags, and her chest and face flushed red. Heh, arousal. Bonus!

I pulled her to her feet and turned her around to face my desk. Her gasps for breath distracted her and kept her compliant as I bent her over. As she normalized her breathing, I dragged my erection directly up her vulva from her clit to her asshole, and she gasped in another profound surprise. I pushed it back and shoved into her twat before she could verbalize a protest, and she whined, "eeeeeeeeeasy, please..."

Ho. Lee. Shit. Tight.

No other word works. She felt tight. I was so surprised I ran my thumb down to her asshole just to make sure of where I was. I mean, they feel different, but still... Nope. Asshole free and clear; she simply had a super-tight twat.

"Damn, Heather's mom...I'm not exactly big, but you're tight..." I groaned with satisfaction. Fuck she felt good!

"Yeah...please..." As I groaned, her breathing sputtered, "Go easy...please..." she sounded almost like she was hyperventilating. "You could really hurt me..." She had one hand pressed against my belly, not stopping me, but encouraging me to be gentle. Her other hand gripped the edge of my desk with white-knuckle intensity.

I rolled my hips back slightly, and she drew in a sharp breath. As I rolled back into her she slowly expelled her breath in an almost mechanically controlled fashion. It felt too good to stop, so I kept slowly rolling my hips slowly to keep the in and out motion from harming her. But I absolutely kept fucking her tremendous cunt grip.

I ran my hands from her ass to her back, and every muscle felt like steel holding up a suspension bridge.

And she was going to relieve MY tension?

I snorted briefly, and the small discharge of air caused my dick to twitch inside her, and she audibly yelped.

She softly murmured, "...please...gent-..."

She cut off when I leaned forward and gripped her shoulders. I squeezed at the muscles, and she twitched in surprise. "Try to relax, Heather's mom." Each shoulder released some marginal tension as I ground my thumbs into them and, probably more helpfully, didn't leverage myself into her violently.

After several moments of receiving a vigorous deep tissue massage, she managed to relax her shoulders and let me have my way with her muscles. She lifted her chest and turned her head so she could look into my eyes.

"My name's-..."

"Stop." I pulled back and pushed myself into her with brief intensity, and she closed her trap. "You can just be Heather's mom." She nodded as I returned to gently and slowly stroking in and out of her.

In a smaller voice she replied, "Okay, if that's what you want... Thanks for the massage. It helps." She gently lowered her upper torso back to my desk.

"Good." I ran my hands down to her lower back and applied remarkable force to her incredibly tight muscles. I spent several minutes trying to loosen her intensely strained back muscles, and I managed to give her a fair amount of relief, but her pussy remained super-tight around my dick.

Through the massage she loosened slightly so that I could move quicker without hurting her, but I moved only marginally quicker. At the rate we were going, I could fuck her all day....might as well, I guess.

"Are you close?" I actually snorted aloud at her question. I'd been fucking her for a good five minutes, and her tight pussy was a delight, but she just draped herself over my desk and took it. She was more audience than participant.

"Uhm...no," I replied with finality.

She lifted her chest back up, turned her head more fully, and focused on me. "Can I do anything to help...move things along?"

"Yeah." She raised her eyes. "Fuck me back." Her eyebrows slowly fell as an unspoken realization hit her. "Or don't complain about how I fuck you." Her mouth closed sharply from a second realization as I gripped her hips and thrust into her hard.

"UNGH!" Her eyes flew open like she'd been stabbed.

I pulled back and plowed her again, "UNGH!"

I guess stabbing is exactly what I was doing. "UNGH!"

She dropped back to my desk and rested her forehead on her arm as I pounded into her. She yelped with an, "UNGH!" every single time.

"That's..."

"UNGH!"

"Better..."

"UNGH!"

"Take it..."

"UNGH!"

"and..."

"UNGH!"

"appreciate..."

"UNGH!"

"what..."

"UNGH!"

"you..."

"UNGH!"

"get..." I slammed my dick into her, and then ground my pelvis into her backside.

"Unnnnnnnnnngh..." She held that groan for a full half minute.

"Now we're gettin' somewhere!" She ground her ass back into my pelvis, but her attempts at actually thrusting back as I pounded her led to my dick popping out pretty much every time. Each time I popped it right back in, held her down, and pounded into her a few more times.

Each time I shoved my way back inside, her pussy became more soaked and easier to fuck. Her grunts became more appreciative, and the flush across her chest and face spread even to her back. This bitch heated up for me.

"Oh fuck!" She didn't quite yell, but she got fairly loud.

I wasn't too concerned. While sexual antics with students were clearly prohibited, there was no clear policy that addressed fucking their mothers.

"Oh God!"

Yeah, He might deserve a thank-you note for this...

"Auunnnngggggh!!!!" She sounded off with more of a groan than anything else, but her pussy gripped my dick even more thoroughly than it had the first time I shoved it in, and I finally blew my load into her.

Instead of shouting, I gripped her ass cheeks, opened her up as wide as I could, and pulled her pussy as far down my dick as possible.

She suddenly tensed and pushed up to get off my desk, but I hadn't quite finished -- I shoved her chest back to my desk and ground my dick into her as the last of the dribbles ran out.

She moaned, "Oh God, no...you came in me!" Her voice pleaded as if she only had to beg reality enough, and then my sperm wouldn't be leaking out of her already.

"Damn right, I did."

She began repeating, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..."

I caressed her ass with the hand not holding her chest down as she continued, "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..."

My dick slowly softened as her squirming progressively worsened, and it finally popped out. I expected a big glob of jizz to follow it and splat on the floor -- I figured she'd love that auditory confirmation, but somehow that didn't happen. Maybe she was too tight inside, maybe I'd managed to shoot far enough inside that it hadn't made it out, yet...

"If there's damage to be done, Heather's mom, it's done." She stopped her mantra as I sat back in my chair, and she slowly rose to her feet and turned to glare at me in disbelief.

"You...I..." She was so outraged she couldn't string words together.

I glanced down and saw a trail of jizz running down the inside of her left leg. I found it gratifying...as well as amusing. Okay, her reaction amused me, and she began to get angry.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Angry, for sure, but she sounded betrayed, too. That, too, amused me.

"Vasectomy." Her eyes closed, her shoulders relaxed, and she unclenched her fists.

She let out a deep and tense breath, "Why didn't you tell me that...?"

"Because you're super cute when you have my sperm juice running down your leg, and you're indignant about it." I mean, it WAS cute...not sure about super cute, but I wasn't done with her. "Now get your cute ass down here and clean me with your tongue."

Her relief replaced her outrage so quickly that she may have processed it as affection. She let the outrage go almost instantly, and she slowly sank to her knees in compliance.

She cleaned my crotch thoroughly without having to be told, but properly addressing my nut sack required specific direction. She did it without complaining, but she let her dissatisfaction appear on her face. Her attention was cursory. I mean, she tongued the nuts, she put the sack in her mouth, but she refused to savor them. Alas.

As she turned her lips and tongue to my thighs, she murmured, "Oh God..." and her face turned dark red.

"What?"

She had a hand under herself while cleaning me, and she held the contents up in reply -- the glob of semen I'd been expecting. She grimaced playfully and shrugged as she leaned toward the trash can.

"Oh no you don't." I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back to seated in front of me. "I give you something, and you're just going to throw it away?" I raised my eyebrows in question.

She looked back as if she had no idea what I expected her to do with it.

"Lick it up..." Her eyes widened in shock, and her mouth dropped open, but she couldn't speak.

"You're not going to insult me, now, are you?"

She glanced down at the small puddle in her hand, but I stopped whatever thought process ran through her head.

"Don't think."

She returned her attention to me.

"Don't consider."

No reaction this time.

"Just do it."

She immediately brought her hand up to her mouth and dragged her tongue across her palm.

"And appreciate it."

Her face screwed up into distaste if not disgust, but I pulled her lips back down to my crotch, and she spent a few minutes savoring my smell and taste. Between the kisses, the gentle caresses with her lips and tongue, and the outright tongue bath she gave my nethers, I felt remarkably clean.

She continued lavishing attention on me for another few minutes, but eventually she sat back and smiled with an accomplished, almost triumphant, air about her. She leaned forward and settled her breasts around my limp dick and finally began negotiating.

"So...about Heather's grade..." This woman had an abysmal sense of timing.

"Oh, that's between Heather and me." Her ghastly terror returned in full force as she slowly sat up and pulled her tits away. "Oh, was this tryst not about your caring, compassion, or concern for the welfare of others?"

Her mouth dropped open in stunned disbelief. "You...won't..."

"What, change Heather's grade because her mom let me fuck her?" Here eyes widened. "Is that seriously what you're asking?" She blinked rapidly. "Aim somewhere closer to your own actions. Perhaps...you might think in terms of your brother."

"Oh!" she reconsidered her expectations, "you'll make sure he's released?"

"Oh, I can't control that. The cops pressed the charges," her deep sense of betrayal resurfaced, "but, I'm the star witness, and the events of that night have devolved into a fuzzy mass of imagery, wreckage, screams, and PTSD...I'm not at all sure what I saw, anymore."

She began breathing again. I hadn't noticed she stopped. Heh.

"During the last half hour or so, my memory has gotten extremely convoluted. Somehow, I think any defense attorney with a pulse will be able to eviscerate me on cross examination."

She took a deep breath and reclaimed her air of accomplishment.

"...if they even bring it to trial. I'll call the DA tomorrow and let him know that my memory is getting screwy."

She placed a hand on my knee and said, "Thank you."

I grunted as I pulled my boxers back up my legs. She stood as the boxers pushed her hand away.

"And Heather's grade?" She thought an attempt was in order.

"...still garbage. I'm serious when I say Heather's grade is Heather's business."

She took another deep breath in resignation, and nodded. "I understand that." Heather's mom offered a genuine smile as she continued, "I had to try, right?"

I shrugged as I replied, "If Heather wants an improved grade, then Heather needs to deal with it." I mean, no, Heather's mom didn't HAVE to, but I expected her to ask.

She turned away and bent over to pick up her panties, and I took the opportunity to playfully smack her on the ass. I didn't hit her hard at all, but the resounding SHMACK filled the office. She turned and raised her eye brows.

"You have an amazing ass." Another genuine smile. Awesome. "If you'd ever like it vigorously fucked, you know where to find me."

The smile vanished as she physically recoiled from me. Outrage, surprise, shock, offense, and indignation instantly took over her face. I chuckled audibly.

"I figured that'd be your reaction." She rolled her eyes as I continued, "but with how tight you are, I'm guessing sex is usually less comfortable than pleasurable for you."

After several silent moments where she stood stock still, she hesitantly nodded her agreement.

"Well, if you learn to take it up the ass, sex might ultimately be LESS painful for you."

She remained silent, but, this, she did not believe. At all. The skeptical scorn in her eyes bled through her embarrassed face, and she almost redeveloped a scowl. She caught herself, though, and kept her face and tone pleasant, but she clearly had no interest in entertaining this discussion.

"Consider it a standing offer."

She stepped away from my desk and out of my reach before bending over to pull on her panties.

"We could exchange phone numbers..." I smiled as I continued chuckling.

She scowled and only flicked her eyes up to me.

"No, huh?"

Her bemused smirk told me she didn't find my teasing all that funny, but she kept getting that annoyed school girl look on her face as she dressed. That's a good enough reason to keep going.

"Okay, well, the next time you need a mall buddy to help you shop for jeans, you know where I am." I smiled wide, "and I will absolutely tell you how good your ass looks."

She rolled her eyes and finished buttoning her blouse. She'd gotten what she could out of me, and apparently had no more use for me. Alas.

She gathered her purse and her wits and turned to leave.