Professor Head Ch. 04 - Heather Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Bathroom's on the right as you leave my office."

She stopped and looked back in confusion.

"Oh, I thought you might want to check and see if you look like you've been fucked over a desk before going anywhere else."

She closed her eyes and shook her head before walking out.

Ah, Heather's mom.

That was fun. Cathartic even. At the time, I wondered if I'd ever get a chance like that again.

******

...and Heather came by the next morning.

I'm Professor Richard Blythe Head. I'm in my mid 40s, and while I'd love to tell you I'm in perfect physical condition with a cock you would all kill to have, I'm not and I don't. I figure part of the charm of my experiences is that I'm real. I'm slightly under six feet tall and somewhere north of 300 pounds. I teach language arts at a large college in a small town, and I don't actually live for the shenanigans I describe here, but, when an opportunity falls in my lap, I grab it by the ass and hold on for the ride.

If you made it this far, then I thank you for the time and attention you spent here. You managed to read more of my writing than around half of my students!