Professor Javi

Story Info
A middle aged woman meets Professor Javi.
873 words
3.57
4.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are the Professor Javi," said Annabelle, entering the apartment, with her dark sunglasses.

"And you're Annabelle," said Professor Javi.

Annabelle walked around the apartment viewing the scene. She wore a very light summer dress, that made her middle-aged round buttocks stand out, and a daring neckline where her cup D tits were clearly visible.

Turning her back on Professor Javi, she put her sunglasses in her bag and took a carnival mask that she put on her face. Then she turned to see him, Professor Javi, a young latino.

"You could very well be my son," Annabelle said.

"And you my mom. But I like women your age."

"You do?"

"Of course. I think they're hot. That's why I followed you on Twitter."

"I like to hear that."

"You make me very hot. You have the best ass I've seen on the net, the ass of a fuck queen. I have fantasized with all the pictures you have sent me."

"Dear professor, you have a very dirty mouth."

Professor Javi read a document that Annabelle placed on the table, while she walked through the kitchen, showing off her forty-something ass, barely covered by her light summer dress, viewing the apartment in the early morning sun.

"It is a contract," she said, "where you agree to show me a test that shows you are free of venereal diseases, and in which you agree that this relationship, while it lasts, will be of a sexual nature only."

Professor Javi handed Annabelle an envelope that she opened and read the letter that came inside.

"All good then, in terms of health."

Professor Javi signed the contract and gave it back to Annabelle, who smiled.

Professor Javi marveled at Annabelle's contoured thick body, her long legs, her nice big ass, and above all, her summer dress.

"I like that you dress like that," he said fondling her ass, "like a whore, ready to fuck, at any moment."

"I'm a whore. I like to get fucked whenever I can."

"I know that. Since I saw your photos on Twitter..."

Annabelle turned around.

"Wait a moment stud, I'm not used to doing this. I told you I have not done this before. In fact I do not know what you did to seduce me and convince me to come here. I'm still in shock. But it's OK, I wanted to come also."

Bent over the kitchen table, her hands on the table, Professor Javi lifted Annabelle's summer dress and slipped her panties to her thighs. Then he unbuttoned the front of her dress and her tits hung down nice and plump like a pair or watermelons. Professor Javi then put his above average size cock between the warm buttocks, and little by little, making lovingly gestures, he entered Annabelle's secret place all the way to his balls.

"Oh my, I'm being fucked," moaned Annabelle, her arms stretched over the table.

"Yes, you are."

"By a teenager."

"By a teenager that likes to fuck middle age woman that show their tities on the net and that wear carnival masks."

Professor Javi stopped his pumping and admired Annabelle's middle age ass. He gave it a big slap. Then another one. And another.

"For a woman of your age, you have perfect ass my love. I want to fuck it all the way."

"And I have children. Two."

"Oh, you shouldn't have said that, you fucking bitch! That makes me hot. Now I'm going to fill your pussy with hot milk to get you pregnant, you'll see."

Annabelle did not say anything. Those words excited her enough. She lifted her ass to better receive the fucking she was getting.

"Give me more, give me more," she gasped.

Professor Javi did just that. He gave her more and more until he couldn't hold it any longer and he let go a big load, a legendary load, deep inside her love womb.

When it was all over, Annabelle buttoned her dress.

"It's the best fuck I've had for a long time," she smiled trough her mask. "Thank you professor."

"Whenever you feel like it, let me know."

"I will."

When Annabelle arrived at her plush home in a private community, Fred was waiting impatiently in the living room, in his wheelchair.

"How was it?" He asked, excitedly.

"The word is: legendary."

"So much so, uh? Big cock?"

"Eighteen years, pure stamina, big cock. Latino."

"Oh my. So you like him."

"Quite."

"Will you see him again?"

"I don't know."

A few weeks later, tough, everything changed for the couple.

Annabelle was late. A pregnancy test was done to confirm, and it came out positive. How was it possible, how did it happen, she took precautions. The author of the pregnancy could only be Professor Javi. She had not been with anyone else. Fred was a non factor in this equation.

The following weeks, and months, while her belly grew, she continued to receive messages from Professor Javi, who asked her when could they see each other again for a good fuck. She did not answer.

When the baby was born, if someone made a comment about the baby's Latino parentage, they said that Fred's family had Latino descent.

And that was that.