Professor John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

“Oh really. Like how?”

“Well, for one thing, I see people differently; like you,” she said with a smile and a wink. “Hey, thanks for the ride. I hope to see you again sometime.” She gave me a hug across the front seat and hopped out and waved goodbye.

“What the hell was that supposed to mean?” I asked myself, “How did she see me differently?”

Arriving home, I didn’t want to send Timmy back into a state of depression, so I just avoided the subject of seeing Julia all together. Diana returned home from being out at a holiday party with some friends and was definitely in the mood for sex. She climbed into bed, reached immediately for my cock, and started rubbing me. I started fondling her tits and getting her undressed.

“Hey handsome,” she said. “You know what I’d bet you’d like?”

She was obviously feeling the holiday cheer, so I played along, “What’s that, baby?”

“A tight little school girl to fuck.”

“Oh really?”

“After the holiday dinner, some of use ended up having one more at that bar where the waitresses dress in plaid skirts. What’s it called?”

I took a deep breath. She must have come by Tardy’s after I was there was Julia. Thank god I missed her. “I don’t know the name of it. But, sure I’d like a nice girl to please me.”

“Then pretend I’m your naughtly little girl.” And with that, she cliimbed on me and started fucking me hard, cowgirl style. I know it was wrong, but the whole time she rode me to orgasm I couldn’t get Julia out of my min.

The holidays came and passed with all the usual stress. I ate too much, drank too much, and spent too much time with people that annoy the shit out of me. The weather was too cold to be out golfing, so I spent more time than usual on various consulting activities. As an unusually cold nap hit the southeast, wreaking havoc on areas that aren’t used to ice and snow, I received a saving email from an old colleague.

My buddy Richard, retired from the Navy, had taken a civilian position with military intelligence and was now living in San Diego. There had been a security breach when an employee with access to sensitive information disappeared; they needed some advice immediately. I normally don’t take on these types of last minute, highly sensitive issues, but he called in a favor and I owed him. Not to mention, I would be able to extend my visit through a weekend and play some of my favorite golf courses in the warmer southern California weather. Diana was understanding as I hastily packed my things and left the next day.

Richard wanted me to stay at his place, but I booked a room at the downtown Marriott so I could enjoy a little downtime when I wasn’t working. I arrived at midday on a Wednesday and, much to my surprise, the case took care of itself. The employee was found deceased, self-inflicted, and the case was closed out. Seems the gent had a gambling problem and his debt was out of control. The quick resolution left me free to enjoy my time and fly home on Sunday as planned. Unfortunately, Richard still had a lot of work in the fallout of the suicide and couldn’t tag along on my mini vacation.

After finishing up dinner at a great little Italian restaurant, the thought occurred to me, “I wonder where Julia’s restaurant is?” With the help of Yelp, I quickly located it just a short Uber ride away in the GasLamp area.

The battle between the two diametrically opposed voices in my head, took shape immediately. “You should definitely go see her. I mean, you did offer to connect her with people in her field of study and here was a perfect opportunity to keep your promise.” That was contrasted with, “You pervert. You just want to go see her because of the plaid skirt and white blouse. Stay away from her!” Punching a few buttons on my iPhone and hailing an Uber headed to the exact address of the bar she worked out was a clear indication of which voice won the battle.

When I arrived, I walked up to the hostess stand and asked, “Hello. Is Julia working? I’m a family friend.” I think I added that last part to try to self-justify being there.

“Yes, would you like to sit in her section,” the hostess asked?

“Sure, that would be great.”

I was shown to a table near the back of the restaurant. The place was fairly empty with most people seated in the bar. I had my head down, looking at a menu when Julia walked up to the table. “Good evening welcome to Tardies,” she greeted me without recognizing me.

“Well thank you, Julia.”

“Oh my god!!! What are you doing here?” she yelled as she leaned over and gave me a huge hug.

“I had to come into town on business and thought I’d see if you were working.”

“That’s crazy. It is so good to see you. How long are you in town for?”

“Just until Sunday.”

“That is so great. Well, um, are you here for dinner? No, actually, just a drink, but I wanted to sit at one of your tables.”

“Oh, okay. Actually, it is really slow tonight, so I am about to get let go and someone else will have to serve you.”

“Well, that sucks.”

“Where are you staying while you’re in town?” Julia asked.

“The big Marriott.”

“Oh, very nice. Do you want to just have a drink in the bar and when I get off, we can Uber over to the Marriott and catch up?”

The battle of the two voices in my head reignited, but was much more short-lived this time around. “Perfect. Come get me in the bar when you’re ready to go.”

I figured by the time she got off work and changed out her uniform, something that would help calm my libido, I would have time for a drink, so I ordered a cocktail. About halfway through my drink, someone put a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Julia standing there in her little outfit.

“Ready to go,” she asked?

“Um, sure. Do you have to change first?”

“No. At this restaurant they let us take our uniforms home, so unfortunately this is all I have.”

Swallowing hard I said, “Great, let’s go.”

Walking out of the restaurant onto a fairly crowded sidewalk at 8pm in downtown San Diego with a young woman, dressed like a schoolgirl, was definitely not the picture you wanted people you knew to see. Fortunately, the driver came quickly and off we went to the Marriott.

On the way, Julia broached the subject of getting a drink, “So, John. As you know, I’m not 21, but I could sure use a little something to relax with.”

“Are you suggesting I buy a minor a drink?”

“I wouldn’t call it that. I’ll tell you what, how about we get a bottle of bubbly and drink it in your room and then it is like having it at home.”

“You are certainly not the Julia I remember watching Timmy play video games.”

“Oh, I am definitely not that Julia anymore,” she said with a very purposeful wink.

Given the way I dismissed the “good voice” in the previous to battles of the mind, there wasn’t even a skirmish this time. I was about to get a bottle of champagne and drink it with a very cute, sexy young woman in my hotel room. God help me.

I really wanted to avoid any random chance of knowing someone, so I suggested she go up to my room while I stopped at the bar for the bubbly. She gladly took the keycard and headed off to the 15th floor.

As I got up to my room, bottle and two glasses in hand, I took a deep breath, dismissed all sense of rational behavior and entered the room; she had propped it open with the security latch. Only the bathroom lights on, giving the room a romantic dimness. The sliding glass door to the balcony was opened and I guessed Julia was out there looking at the amazing view of the San Diego harbor.

As I crossed the room, she came in from the balcony and I just about dropped the bottle. Julia was wearing only a thin, white, tank top undershirt of mine. While it came down to her mid-thigh, it was very obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her perky tits and puffy nipples were clearly outlined.

“I hope you don’t mind. I saw your shirt laying there and my uniform is so hideous. I figured, up here in your room I could relax.”

“Of course you can. Here’s let’s have some champagne.”

I popped open the bottle and poured a couple of glasses. “To a good time catching up,” I said offering a toast.

“To a really good time,” she returned.

We toasted and took a sip and walked out on the balcony. The night was warm compared to home, but cool enough to make her nipples burst out of the thin material of the shirt. We chatted quietly, but mostly just enjoyed the view and our first glass of bubbly. As we went to get a refill, Julia hopped up on the bed and sat cross-legged. I had to avoid looking too closely at the clear shot I had of her crotch.

“Sit down,” she said patting the bed next to her. “Let’s talk.”

I kicked off my shoes and she added, “Shouldn’t you like change or something? You look really uncomfortable in those pants and shirt.”

“Sounds good,” I said and headed for the bathroom. I changed into some loose gym shorts and a golf shirt.

“That looks much more comfortable,” she said. “Here, sit by me. What should we talk about?”

Pausing for a moment, feeling the full effect of a few drinks before the champagne, I asked, “So, the night I gave you a ride home after work back home. Do you remember?”

“Of course I do. And you want to know what I meant when I said that I see you differently now, right?”

“Now that you have successfully read my mind. Yes.”

“Well, it’s like this. I was always a bookworm, a nerd, and I loved school because I loved learning things. But, I realized that some of the most important lessons aren’t in books. They come from life. From living it. From winning and losing. From meeting people and hearing their stories and from experiencing amazing things.”

“How old are you?” I laughed.

“Whatever. Anyway, I used to see people like you as authority figures and people who looked down on young people; that is how Timmy sees you. Don’t get me wrong, many adults are like that, but I think you’re different. I see you now as someone I can learn a lot from, both through stories and experiences.”

Julia was looking at me with those sultry, blue eyes of hers and so I jumped in to deflect whatever she meant by ‘experiences’. “Okay, well, do you want me to tell you some stories?”

“Sure. Tell me as much about the work you used to do as you can.”

I spent the next 30 minutes or so, her eyes and ears glued to me, telling her about some of the low-level surveillance and investigations I’d done. Trust me, even the low-level stuff could have been turned into a movie. As I finished up one of my stories, she asked me, “So, why did you get divorced?”

“Well, I guess we grew apart.”

“That’s bullshit. Why did you grow apart, then?”

“Ouch. You’re tough. It was my job. I was constantly flying off to undisclosed places, for unknown amounts of time, and couldn’t always have communication with home.”

“Did you ever sleep with anyone you were on a stake out with?”

“Stake outs are really just in the goofy movies they make.”

“Okay, so did you?”

I had already thrown caution to the wind, so I answered truthfully, “Yes. I did.”

“Was that also a reason you got divorced?”

“She never knew, but I am sure she suspected it. And yes, I didn’t want the added pressure of being married in those situations.”

“Is that why you and Timmy’s mom aren’t married?”

“What? That is a little personal.”

“Whatever. Do you really want to stay unattached just in case?”

“No.”

“Okay. Let’s see. Tell me about a time you had an affair with someone on a stake out.”

“There we go with the ‘stake out’ thing again.”

“Are you going to tell me a story or not?”

“Okay, okay. Jesus. Easy now. Well, if you must know, one of the times was in this hotel.”

“Oh! What the fuck,” she squealed? “You have to tell me.”

“Well, an agent and I were watching someone and our cover was a couple here on vacation. We dined together, drank together, went places around town, and needed to look legit, so we’d kiss from time to time.”

“And, you had to stay in the same room, didn’t you?”

“Well, the agency gave us connecting rooms, so it looked like we had the same room to the outside world.”

“But then...,” she started.

“We were together a week and, well, one thing led to another.”

“What was she like?”

“Well, she was a very professional, federal law enforcement agent.”

“Really,” she said with disdain.

“She was a rookie agent and it was a stressful detail. It didn’t last. It was a few nights.”

“Was she a lot younger than you?”

“Mmm hmm.”

I glanced at the clock and it was getting late. “Listen Julia, I’m getting pretty sleepy.”

“Me too,” she said laying down on the bed and cuddling into one of the soft pillows. “So, I don’t have class tomorrow, and I am working the lunch shift and have to be in at 10:30am. Can I spend the night?”

“Well, um,” I started to stutter.

“I know there is only one bed, but I stay on top of the covers.”

The battlefield in my mind was now a graveyard filled with headstones that said, “Here lies any form of rational thought or behavior once owned by John Ambrose.”

“Sure. What the hell. But seriously, stay on your side of the covers,” I said as I turned out the lights and climbed under the top sheet.

“Why? Are you tempted by me being here?”

“My attorney has advised me to exercise my rights under the 5th Amendment,” I replied.

Julia sighed happily. We whispered a bit until we both fell fast asleep.

A small glimmer of the sunrise peeked through the heavy curtains at the sliding glass door. I was the first to wake up and slowly exited the bed to relieve myself in the bathroom. I was surprised how long I’d slept, it was 9am.

As I returned to the bed, Julia was still sound asleep on top of the bed. It was warm in the room and she was completely uncovered. My t-shirt she was wearing had crept up to her waist and I had a full view of her cute little ass with nothing but the floss of a thong to hide her ass from my gaze.

I made a cup of coffee with the maker that was in the room and climbed back into the bed. As I sat there in the quiet, looking at her body, a morning woody grew in my shorts to full erection. I had no way to relieve it and tried to think of anything else that would make it go away. It was no use. I had a raging boner with an 18 year old, young woman, my live-in girlfriend’s, son’s ex, only inches from me.

And then, all those thoughts of “I shouldn’t be doing this” came to fruition. Julia woke up a little, smiled at me, rolled over on her side to face me, and draped an arm over my mid-section and landed it right on my hard cock. Still half asleep, but knowing what she had just come in contact with, she looked up at me and smiled.

Before I knew it, she had scooted herself up, laid her head on my chest, and started rubbing my dick through my shorts with her hand. I sat there stunned in silence. I had to stop her. This couldn’t happen. I had to stop her. But, oh fuck, it felt so good. She kept her eyes closed, snuggled into my chest, and reached up the leg of my shorts and took full control over my hard shaft. Pumping it harder and faster in her hand, while it stayed encased in my shorts, there was no doubt what was about to happen. And then it did. I came right in my shorts. Pulsating shots of hot, sticky cum, filled my underwear.

And, just like that, she removed her hand, got up from the bed and said, “There you go. I gotta pee,” and headed for the toilet.

When she returned, I was still laying there motionless and stunned. “Julia, that wasn’t a good idea.”

“What? I helped you relieve some pressure. It’s no big deal. I’m going to shower.” Off she went to the bathroom leaving me lying there, with sperm-filled shorts. I tried to wrap my head around what just happened. The incredible feeling of having her hot little hand milk out my cum shots won me over.

I made myself another cup of coffee and was propped up on the bed reading email on my phone when Julia came back out of the shower; completely naked and drying off with a towel. Her body was so pure. The tiny, perky A-cup tits had small, pink, puffy nipples that were hard from showering. Her cute, round ass just begged to be grabbed. And the glimpse I caught of her pussy, left me wanting to see more. I wondered whether we were about to go further.

Back to my thinking that this whole scene wasn’t a good idea, I asked, ““Didn’t we just, um, sort of have sex?”

Laughing, Julia lifted one foot up onto the edge of the bed and opened her stance, giving me a perfect view of her tight, bald pussy lips. She ran one of her fingers up her slit and said, “If we’d had sex, I am pretty sure I would’ve felt a big part of you right here.” With that, she dropped her foot, retrieved her clothing, and proceeded to get dressed.

“Well, okay then,” I said, “Times have definitely changed.”

“Seriously. That was me helping you with a biological issue. You had a morning boner and I helped it go away. You couldn’t walk around all day like that.”

“Good point,” I replied.

“Hey, how about we grab some breakfast together and then I need to get to work,” she suggested?

We headed off to a nearby breakfast spot. By now, any inhibitions I had about being seen with this cute, younger woman dressed like a school girl had been thrown out the window. We chatted about the rest of my time in San Diego. She had to work the lunch shift that day, Thursday, had class on Friday, and was working the dinner shift on Friday and Saturday nights. I was going to golf each of the days to make up for the lack of golf back home in the winter months. We agreed to connect Friday night or Saturday via text.

As we departed our separate ways, it was pretty easy to justify what had happened by figuring a hell of a lot more could have happened. I spent the night in the same bed, in a hotel, with a very hot young woman. Without asking, she gave me a quick hand job (she didn’t even see my penis). I saw her naked; not like I haven’t seen a woman’s body before. We could have easily fucked. See, everything was fine and now I wasn’t even sure I’d see her again during my stay.

I golfed Thursday and Friday, once each day at the two Torrey Pines courses. What a beautiful layout those courses offered. Back at my hotel each day, the lagoon-like pool was the perfect place to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather that had blessed San Diego. My libido on overdrive from seeing Julia nude was partially satisfied by babe-gazing at the women who had come out to the pool. “I really needed more solo vacations like this,” I laughed to myself.

I had dinner out at a fantastic steak restaurant, enjoying some amazing food and wine, and decided I’d go back to the bar at the Marriott for some live music they offered on Friday and Saturday nights. I had a tee time just after midday on Saturday, so I didn’t need to get to bed early.

The music and a cocktail was the perfect way to chill out. About 9pm, Julia texted me:

Julia: Hey. ‘Sup?

Me: At the bar at the Marriott listening to some music.

Julia: I just got off work. Can I come over?

Maybe their should have been a battle of the voices of good and evil in my head, but there was none. I texted back:

Me: Sure. Meet me in the bar.

About 30 minutes later, Julia showed up in her work uniform, but she was carrying a backpack. “Can I borrow the key card to your room? I brought a change of clothes just in case I went out after work.”

I gave her the keycard to my room and she headed up the elevator. I was glancing at my phone when she walked back up to the table. I welcomed her to sit down without looking, but glanced up as she took her seat the small table with me. Holy fucking shit. Julia was wearing a silky, white blouse that left a hint of bare midriff uncovered, tight, black leather pants, and pumps. She was stunningly sexy.

“Wow, you look great,” I said. “Going somewhere?”

“Very funny. This is my clubbing outfit and if I didn’t see you, I was going to a club with some friends.”

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers