Professor John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

“Oh, you should’ve gone out with your friends and not some old man like me.”

With a very definite wink she said, “Remember, I see you differently now.”

The waiter came over and asked if she wanted a drink. Before I could answer, she ordered a cosmopolitan. The waiter asked for her ID to which she looked at me and said, “Oh, honey, can you run up to our room and get it for me? These shoes are a pain in the ass.”

“Oh, nevermind. That’s fine. Let me get your drink. Would you like another?”

“Yes, that’d be great.”

As the waiter left, I said to her, “Damn that was smooth.”

“Thank you. I pride myself on being quick and adaptable.”

We had fun chatting. Sure it was a little strange being on a date with someone 30 years younger, but there was no way in hell anyone could tell me it wasn’t a fucking kick in the pants to be with someone so sexy who could hold a conversation with anyone. She had very well established opinions about politics and society and it felt like I was talking to someone my own age.

As the band finished up about 11pm, we decided to head up to my room where she’d left her backpack. After entering the room, we went out on the balcony to enjoy the view. The only sounds were that of the city below us until she said, “Thank you again for last night. Your stories about life were really helpful to me.”

“Oh, well thank you. As I said before, I am happy to help get you further along in your career.”

“Do you have time to answer a few more questions?”

“Of course. Shoot.”

Julia moved herself into position facing me. She looked up at me and said, “Teach me how to satisfy a man.”

“Um, you want me to tell you how to do that?” I replied.

Reaching down, Julia grabbed my rapidly stiffening cock through my pants and said, “No. This is one of those things you learn by experience.”

“Julia, you’re ridiculously sexy. But, don’t you think it is better to have that experience with someone closer to your age?”

“Do you really think they have the experience to teach me what you can?”

She had a very valid point and her persistence, the way she was massaging my cock, and my raging libido were all taking over. My answer didn’t come in the way of words. I leaned down, grabbed her by the ass, pulled her in, and passionately kissed her; sending my tongue deep into her mouth.

“The first lesson is, the way a man kisses you, will tell you how good the rest of the night will be,” I said.

“Well then, based on that, I can’t wait.”

We kissed some more until I picked her up and carried her into the room and laid her gently on the bed. “Are you ready,” I asked.

“Wait. I’ll bet I can guess the best way to start to truly please a man.”

“Oh is that right,” I asked.

She got off the bed and darted into the bathroom saying, “Strip down to your underwear, Professor John.”

Fuck whatever rational thought ever existed. I stripped down as she said and laid, sitting up on the bed. A few minutes later, Julia came out of the bathroom, the room lights dimmered, wearing lingerie worthy of a virgin’s wedding night.

“Well Miss Julia, you certainly get an ‘A+’ on that assignment.”

She crawled into bed and we started making out. I fondled her puffy little nipples and kissed her on the lips, neck, and ears. What little clothing we had on was slowly removed by each other’s touch and our bodies laid naked together. She grabbed a hold of my stiff cock and said, “Teach me how to give a proper blow job.”

With my instructions, she gently massaged my balls while she kissed, a little bit more each time, the head of my dick. Slowly, she brought more of it in and out of her mouth. I showed her how to focus on the mushroom head of my cock and start stroking the shaft at the same time; occasionally taking it deeper into her mouth to get it wet for easy stroking. With her head between my spread knees she perfected the art of sucking and stroking a man’s penis.

“You’re doing a great job,” I encouraged her. “Here, let’s change it up a little.” While I sat on the edge of the bed I had her get on her knees and continue giving me head.

“I’m glad you like it,” she said with a sultry voice.

Julia had perfected the skill enough that she had brought me to the point of cumming. “I am going to cum in a minute, baby. Do you want to taste it?”

“Yes, yes. Cum in my mouth.”

That was all it took. My cock recoiled and then pumped a shot of salty, sweet cum into her mouth. The surprise made her pull her head back and the next two shots of cum splashed onto her face and chin. With my encouragement, she swallowed the initial load while she milked my balls onto her chest.

“You are amazing and beautiful.” She looked up at me and smiled and I added, “Do not ever give a man a blow job unless he returns the favor like this.”

I had her lie down on the bed, pulled her knees up, spreading her legs and I went in tongue first. I started by gently licking the insides of her gorgeous, soft thighs; slowly working my way to kissing her pussy lips. She moaned with pleasure as I kissed and licked her. I started moving my long tongue in and out of the top of her slit to tease out her clit. Her clit grew and peeked out of her vagina. It was clear no one had ever brought her clit out like that and no one had ever done what I did next. I drew her hardened clit into my mouth and started sucking on it like a nipple.

“Oh my god. What the fuck?” she screamed and tensed up.

“Let it go baby,” I said and she started to shake and moan with orgasm. I kept sucking her clit as she squirted her orgasm all over my mouth. Wave after wave of erotic pleasure came over her until the orgasm reached an intensity she couldn’t handle.

“Stop, stop. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I have never, oh jesus I can’t take it.”

I finally pulled my head away and climbed up alongside her to cuddle her as her body recovered from the orgasm. When her heart rate and breathing returned to normal I asked, “Is that your first orgasm?”

“John. Up until now, I thought I’d had orgasms; mostly with my vibrator. But that, that was volcanic. I can’t even imagine.”

We laid together, intertwined in our nudity, and kissed and whispered about the experience she’d just had. She asked about her performance giving me a blow job and still couldn’t find words to explain the pleasure she’d felt when I fucked her orally. As she tickled my dick, my erection finally returned.

“Will you please fuck me with this big thing, John?”

“What kind of protection are you on?”

“I have an IUD I got from the campus clinic.”

“And, Julia, are you a virgin?”

“Well, I was making out with a guy one night and his dick slipped into me hard. It popped my cherry, but scared the hell out of him.”

“Okay, here. Get on top of me. I am a lot bigger than you.”

“Okay Professor,” she laughed.

She squatted her cunt over my hard cock. She held my shaft and teased at the entrance to her womanhood until it was soaking wet. With my encouragement, she moved down onto my cock a little at a time, coming back up every so often, until she let out a loud sigh and lowered herself all the way down.

“I can feel it way back on my cervix,” she said.

She found a natural rhythm quickly. Up and down she slid on my dick. She was the tightest pussy I had ever been in. Having her stroke my cock with her tight vagina was heavenly. On one down stroke, I pulled her over and sucked hard on her nipples. “I love your little tits,” I said and she fed them to me again.

We had a good motion going, but she wanted more. “John, I know you’re a lot bigger, but I want to be fucked really hard with you on top.”

Without pulling out, I rolled her over, spread her wide, pushed her knees up by her ears, and started pounding away; slapping my balls into her cunt. She screamed for more and to be fucked hard and fast and I didn’t disappoint. “I am about to fill your pussy with cum, baby,” I warned.

“Fuck me. Fill me up. Oh fucking ay, I’m cumming, too.”

The blasts of superheated cum blasted into her womb. She wrapped her legs around me like a pro and held on to take every last drop of my seed into her pussy. As I pulled out, we rolled around together, making out, while our juices mixed and made a mess of the bed. We couldn’t have cared less. We finally fell asleep, wrapped up nude in each other’s arms.

I woke up Saturday morning about 8am and made myself some coffee. I sat in the chair across the room, looking at her beautiful, sexy little body and contemplated the night before. I knew someday she’d find someone closer to her age to love and pleasure, but I was delighted to be setting the standard by which other men had to live up to.

She finally woke up and I brought her coffee and we cuddled and whispered about the night before. “It is the most amazing soreness I have ever woke up with,” she said, describing how sore she was from the hard fucking she’d wanted.

We got up to shower together before heading to breakfast. As we kissed and caressed each other in the shower, my dick sported a hard on. She soaped it up and began stroking it while I sucked her tits.

“Is there anything else you want to learn?” I asked her.

“Well, there’s a hole you haven’t been in yet, but I don’t know. I’m a little nervous.”

“Do you mean, getting fucked from behind?”

“Yes, can we try?”

I turned her around in the shower, before I reached the peak of my erection, and had her bend way over. I lubed up cock and teased her ass with it. “If it is too much, just say so. Most women don’t learn this until way later in life, if at all.”

“I like to be an overachiever,” she laughed.

And an overachiever she was. It didn’t take long at all to have my cock in her cute little ass. I slowly picked up speed and was finally sliding in and out, fucking her tight butt as I reached around and pinched her nipples. I never last long in the morning and her tight opening didn’t help. Without warning, I blew a load of cum into her hole and then pulled out and shot a few loads onto her ass cheeks. She turned around, kissed me passionately, and milked out the rest of my cum-filled balls as we finished our shower.

We had breakfast and it was time for me to head to my final round of golf. She wanted to run home and take care of a few things and we agreed she’d come back for her “final exam” on my last night in town. To make it easier, I got her a keycard to my room and she said she’d text me when she was on her way over after work.

Richard, the guy who I originally came out to work with, was able to clear up his schedule enough to play golf with me that Saturday. As we hopped into the golf cart and headed out on the course, he asked me how my time had been in San Diego and apologized for not being able to hang out at all.

“No problem, Rich. Really. I have just been golfing and relaxing and reading and getting to bed early for a change.”

“That sounds great,” he said.

“Yeah, better than you think,” I laughed.

Richard and I golfed together and then went out to dinner to catch up on old stories. About 8:30pm, my phone buzzed and I glanced down at it on the seat next to me.

Julia: Hey. I can be in your room around 9:30pm. Ok?

Me: Perfect.

Julia: Be in the bed when I get there. Ready to go. And give me a couple minutes in the bathroom before I come out to the bed.

Me: Who’s the teacher here? LOL Ok. Whatever you want.

We paid the tab, Richard was nice enough to buy me dinner, and then he asked if I wanted to grab a few more drinks somewhere. I politely declined, stating I was really tired and had to fly out early the next morning. We said we’d plan another, non-work related get together soon and hugged goodbye

I went up to my room, showered off the grime from my golf round, and put on some shorts and a t-shirt to await my “student”. I had purchased a couple bottles of champagne and some various dessert delights to sweeten the night.

I was relaxing on the bed when I heard the keycard activate the lock on the door. My heart jumped, as did my cock. I heard her slip into the room and then go into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard a little rustling around and then the lights went off in the bathroom. I knew the love lessons were about to resume.

“Close your eyes, John.”

“Okay,” I said with great anticipation.

I heard her soft little footsteps and then she said, “Okay, open them up.”

Standing before me, dressed in matching, candy red lacy bras and thong underwear was Julia, and a fucking hot, red-headed beauty. She had small, A-cup, pale, white tits to match her slim, pale body and bubbly ass. Her pussy was a small tuft of strawberry hair.

“So, who do we have here?” I asked.

“This is Mindy. She wants to add this class.”

“Well, Mindy, welcome. I’m Professor John,” I said stretching out my hand.

“It is a pleasure to meet you. I have heard all about you and I can’t wait for class to start.”


rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers