Professor Knight Makes a Deal

Story Info
Nick is in danger of expulsion. His stepmom tries to help.
2.8k words
4.11
6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains gay and straight sex, as well as (step)incest. If that's not your thing, be warned.

---

"This is ridiculous!!" Penny yelled, not caring about the people outside that might hear.

"I'm sorry Ms. Fairley, that's simply the situation as it stands."

"That's completely unreasonable! My stepson was in one fight! Sure, he was in the wrong but immediate expulsion? That's ridiculous!"

"Like I've already explained, my hands are tied. This isn't my rule, it's the university's. And the dean has personally seen to it that I act by the book."

Penny received a call from her stepson's university just yesterday, saying he had started a physical altercation with another student and was likely to get expelled. Immediately, she decided to drive over and try to stop what was happening. She would do whatever she could to save Nick from even more grief.

Her husband unfortunately passed away soon after Nick had left for college. With Nick out of the house, they never got the chance to get particularly close. But even though things were still a little awkward between them, she thought he was a good kid and wanted to step up with his father out of the picture.

And while she hadn't gotten to know him as well as she would have liked, she knew this was very much out of character for Nick. He was the quiet, reserved type who shied away from conflict whenever possible. Even after more than a year, she couldn't rule out that his outburst could have been related to his father's death.

"I won't allow this to happen! This won't be the last time you'll hear from me! I'll take this to social media if I have to. I hope your dean likes angry emails and Twitter posts."

"You're going to need to calm down, ma'am."

Calm down? The last year had already been so full of misfortune for her and Nick. Calming down was the last thing she wanted to do.

"I will NOT be spoken to like this, professor," Penny shot back. "This whole situation is unreasonable, and you know it's unreasonable! And I won't stop until you help Nick."

"Please, Ms. Fairley. I'm not your enemy. I'm simply doing my job," Professor Knight said. "I can't overrule the dean, but if it means that much to you, perhaps we can think of a way forward together. But first, I'd appreciate it if you tried to settle down, at least."

Penny took a breath, and she started to become conscious of how tightly she had been gripping the armrest of her chair.

"I'm sorry, professor," she said. "And I hope you can understand, this has been a trying few months for me, and for Nick."

"Of course. You have my deepest sympathies, I know this can't be easy for either of you."

"It has. Just give me a moment, and let me catch my breath," Penny said. She tried to calm herself, but her heart was still racing, even as she tried to take steady breaths.

"Perhaps we could try something to help settle you," the professor said.

"Try something? What do you mean?"

"Just a little relaxation exercise. It served me well when I was still a practicing therapist."

"Professor, this is hardly the time for your tricks. If you won't help me, I'll have to go straight to the dean."

"Ms. Fairley, please. This is not a trick. This is a tried and tested psychological technique. It will only take a few minutes, and it will make for a much more productive conversation."

"Alright, professor," Penny said. "If it will help Nick."

"Good." Professor Knight reached into a drawer and pulled out a shiny golden pocketwatch. "Now, I know this may seem hokey, but I'm only asking you to follow my instructions and keep an open mind."

Penny sighed deeply. "Alright, let's just get this over with."

Professor Knight started to swing the watch in front of her.

"Good, good. Now, just watch the watch swing back and forth... Back and forth... so steady. So easy to keep your eyes on it. And as you do, breathe in. Breathe out. In. And out. Still following the watch. Just focus on the watch. Don't look away. Just keep breathing in and out when I tell you. It can be hard to regulate yourself when you're feeling stressed and lost and sad. That's why it's important to listen to me. Listen to my voice as I help you relax. Follow the watch back and forth. You're getting so relaxed now, aren't you?"

"Yeah... Relaxed." Despite her initial resistance, Penny did find it relaxing. Her eyes started to droop. She had driven all night to get here. She was stressed and tired. Relaxing would do her wonders.

"Good. So relaxing to watch the watch and breathe in and out. It's so tiring to carry all that stress, all that anger. Feel it leave your body with each breath in and out."

"In... and out..."

"Good. As you let it go, you get more relaxed. Even a little sleepy."

"Yeah... A little sleepy..."

"Good, that's all normal. It's alright to feel sleepy as you watch my watch. You can even close your eyes."

"Close... my... " Her eyes were barely open already. Maybe she should just rest them. Just of a little bit. Then she could keep fighting for Nick. Hey eyes slipped closed, and her head dropped.

Professor Knight put the watch down, but continued to speak slowly and softly.

"Good, Penny. So good to sleep. It's so hard to keep fighting, isn't it? So tiring to struggle?"

"So tiring..."

Professor Knight stood up from his desk. If her eyes had been open, it would have been impossible for her to miss the obscene bulge in his slacks, and the wet spot at its tip. He walked behind her chair and started grabbing her tits through her blouse.

Penny's eyebrows furrowed at his unwanted advances and she started to come out of trance when Professor Knight spoke again.

"Shh, you don't want to fight me. You will let me touch you."

The resistance vanished from her face. As she relaxed even more, she started to get aroused by his hands squeezing her breasts, and playing with her nipples.

"Don't want to fight."

"It's so much easier to listen."

"Yes, professor. So easy to listen."

"Good. You don't need to fight anymore. Just keep listening to my voice. Just listen and relax."

"Listen. Relax."

Professor Knight moved his hands down to her thighs. He pulled her skirt up and moved her panties to the side to reveal her pussy. She realized she was already wet as he gently circled her clit with a fingertip.

"It's so easy to listen to me, isn't it? So easy to follow my instructions. You feel so good and relaxed now, don't you?"

He thrust two fingers into her.

"Ahh! Good... relaxed..."

"It's so easy to listen. It feels good to relax. It feels good to listen to me. It feels good to obey my instructions. It feels good to obey."

He slid his fingers in and out, curling them upwards, making Penny moan each time he did so.

"Feels good to... to obey... wait... no that's..."

"Shh, remember Ms. Fairley. Remember how good it feels to listen," he thrust his fingers all the way into her. "Remember I only want to help. Remember how hard it is to fight. Listen and obey."

"Oh fuck! Listen... and obey."

"Good girl. You will obey me. I am your master."

"Ahhhhh... Obey! Yes master."

"And you are my horny, obedient slave."

The pleasure was building. It had been so long since she had been with someone.

"Horny! Obedient! Slave!!" she cried as she came.

"Good girl," Professor Knight said, palming his cock through his pants as he admired his work. "Now, when I snap my fingers, you'll open your eyes but remain deep in trance. Then, you'll strip for me and bend over my desk while I fuck the rest of your brains out.

Penny bit her lip with arousal, already horny again at the thought of having her master's cock inside her. "Yes master," she said. He snapped his fingers.

---

Nick sat outside Professor Knight's office, awaiting his fate. He scrolled through Instagram trying to distract himself while he waited, but his mind was on the conversation happening on the other side of the door. What could they be talking about? Was there anything Penny could do? What would he do if he got kicked out?

It had been a particularly rough couple of days for Nick. His dad's death had been hard on him, but he finally felt like he was getting back into a comfortable rhythm. He was adjusting to college well, making friends, going to parties, having one night stands, the whole college experience. He was doing well in class, too. Psychology with Professor Knight was his favorite, and he often attended office hours to get help with papers and earn extra credit. He had even started considering becoming a psych major.

For the first time in what felt like forever, he could see himself moving past all the grief and pain. He could see a future for himself, maybe becoming a psychologist and helping other people with their struggles.

Then yesterday, without warning, he snapped. He was leaving Professor Knight's lecture hall right after class and was walking next to Derek, one of his classmates. They had never really even talked, but seeing him yesterday got Nick so angry. He basically charged Derek, shoving him hard to the ground. He remembered kneeling on top of him, his fist raised back, when his other classmates managed to pull him off.

The worst part was he had no idea why he did it. He had already worked through so many negative emotions, and he couldn't understand what was happening.

He spent the rest of that day in a daze, wondering if there was something wrong with him, if he needed help. Wondering if there was any way he could stay in school after this. Professor Knight, as much as he wanted to help, said there was nothing to be done.

And to make matters worse, the school called his stepmom in as well. He didn't have any negative feelings towards her, but they never really got close, and he felt bad that she had to come all this way, and worse that she was the one to see him at his lowest.

When they arrived at Professor Knight's office, Penny was fuming, talking about how unreasonable the school was being. Was she going to scream the professor's ear off? Was she going to make it worse? He tried to listen at the door, but heard absolutely nothing. Maybe there was nothing she could do.

Then, after what felt like an eternity but couldn't have been more than half an hour, Nick saw the professor's secretary pick up her phone.

"Professor Knight says he's managed to work out a deal," she said to him. "You can go in."

Nick took a deep breath and entered.

---

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Nick yelled, staring wide-eyed at the scene in front of him. Penny was completely naked on the desk, playing her dripping pussy. Her head hung off the side, and Professor Knight had his cock buried to the hilt in her throat.

The professor didn't even bother to stop fucking Penny's mouth. He just turned to Nick, with a smug smile on his face.

Nick rushed forward to shove the professor off his stepmom. The anger he had inexplicably felt at Derek shot through him again.

"You son of a -"

"Obey, Nick." Professor Knight said.

Instantly, all the emotions drained from Nick's face. His eyes glazed over, and he stopped dead in his tracks as he fell deep into a trance like he had several times before.

"Yes master," he said, his voice a monotone matching Penny's from just minutes ago. "I must obey."

"Good boy," said Professor Knight.

Nick immediately started to remove his shirt as he heard his second trigger.

"Yes master," he said again, continuing to strip completely. "I am a good boy. Good boys need to be obedient. Good boys need to be horny. Good boys need to be naked."

By the time he had finished talking, Nick was completely naked as well. His cock stuck out in front of him, already throbbing, a drop of precum forming at the tip.

"You did such a good job yesterday, Nick," Professor Knight said, still not missing a beat pumping his cock in and out of Penny's eager mouth. "Starting that fight with Derek yesterday just like I commanded."

"Thank you master." Nick's cock bobbed up and down as pleasure shot through it from his master's praise.

"It finally gave me an excuse to get him in my office. Thanks to you, I got to cover his handsome face in cum just this morning. Just like I've covered yours every time you've been in my office."

Now once again in trance, Nick was allowed to remember everything about his time with his professor. Coming to him to ask for help with a paper. Staring at his pocket watch and falling into trance. Stripping, masturbating, cumming for his master. Sucking his hard cock like a good slave. Coming back to this office whenever his master called so he could fuck and suck. Helping his master find more people to hypnotize.

"And since you've been such a good slave, I think it's time you get a reward. Would you like that?"

A drop of precum dripped from Nick's cock to the floor, his arousal obvious despite the lack of emotion on his face. "Yes master, thank you master."

"Do you recognize this woman here?"

"Yes master. She's my stepmom." Nick finally took his eyes off his master and looked to Penny, still frantically playing with her pussy, completely unaware of everything that was happening.

"Not anymore, Nick," Professor Knight said. "Now she's just one of my slaves."

"Yes master, she's one of your slaves."

"Good. Now, Nick. I want you go over to the other side of my desk and fuck her."

"Yes master," Nick said, already walking over.

His cock was throbbing, aching for release. He released a sudden moan of pleasure as the head of his cock rubbed up against his fellow slave's pussy. He was about to push all the way into her when-

"Wait... no this is... I can't, this is wrong." Nick said, as some part buried deep in his mind still resisted.

"Obey, Nick."

The sound of his master's voice once again snuffed out all resistance.

"Yes master," Nick said. Slowly, he thrust his cock into Penny. He couldn't help but let out a moan as her warmth enveloped him. He also felt something else on his cock, which he soon realized was the cum that Professor Knight had filled her just a couple of minutes before. He started to fuck, faster and faster, and Penny moaned even more loudly around her hypnotist's cock.

"How does it feel, slave?" the professor as the two men fucked Penny from both ends, her mind completely blank from pleasure.

"So good, master!" Nick cried, driving his dick deep into his stepmom's pussy with every thrust. "It feels so good to submit! Thank you for enslaving me!"

"Now slaves," Professor Knight said, picking up his own pace as well as his second orgasm started to build. "When I snap my fingers, both of you will cum."

"Yes master, please let me cum!" cried Nick.

"Want to cum! Need to cum!" Penny cried, her words muffled from the professor's cock still in her mouth.

The professor snapped his fingers as he started to cum. Penny cried out in orgasm as both men filled her with their loads.

---

After an afternoon of vigorous fucking, Professor Knight commanded Nick and Penny to kneel before him, lick and suck his cock to clean up the many loads he had shot in and on both of them.

"You've both been such good slaves," he said, his cock hardening once again thanks to his slaves' mouths. "I think we can make a deal to help Nick stay in school. If you agree to the conditions, of course."

"Oh thank you, master!" Nick said. "I'll do anything."

The professor smirked. "The dean will take some convincing, but I don't think it will be a problem for me. So Nick, you'll be able to continue with your education, but you'll need to report for regular psychotherapy sessions. Which I will oversee personally, of course. And Penny, it's clear that Nick needs more guidance in his life. And I think I can help with that, so you'll be reporting to me regularly as well."

"Yes master," she said "I'll report to you whenever you wish."

"Good slaves," he said. "Now, there's one last thing to take care of today, I think."

He reached behind him to pick up his desk phone.

"Could you please have Derek sent to my office immediately?"