Spring Break Thief

Story Info
A Thief robs a college dorm with unexpected results.
5k words
4.32
10.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony sat in his dorm room engrossed with a new video game. The college campus was mostly empty since everyone was either home or traveling for spring break, so the dorm floor was unusually quiet.

Tony couldn't imagine wanting to go home when the only person left there for him to talk to was his younger sister, Joanna. As his parents treated him with the same disdain you show towards a useless pet dog, and now that they had deemed him too old for adoption Tony never really liked spending time at their house anymore.

So instead, Tony once again volunteered to stay in school for Spring Break. His roommate was gone as well, but Tony didn't mind being alone.

Absorbed by the game he almost didn't hear a knock on the door. "Who would be knocking on his door at this time of night?" He asked himself as he paused his game and walked over to the door.

He opened it to reveal a woman standing in the hall looking lost. She was dressed rather immodestly in a tight-fitting miniskirt and a tube top which showed off her ample cleavage. Even more striking was the fact that she was incredibly beautiful, with long brown hair and huge breasts which strained against her clothing.

"I hope I didn't wake you." She said, "But my car broke down and it's so late already I didn't want to call anyone... could I use your phone?"

Tony felt like an idiot when he realized that he was staring at her chest, but even after noticing this he still couldn't help from glancing back down.

"Um, sure." He finally stammered in reply. When he stepped aside she slipped into the room past him. Instinctively his eyes followed her body as it passed and noticed an enticing curve under the thin skirt.

When she reached up to grab his cell phone her breasts rippled as they shook loose from their confinement. The tube top fell below them unnoticed by the distracted Tony, however to his disappointment they remained held behind a purple bra.

Still captivated by his unusual guest's bosom he remained unaware of anything around him, including the room growing much darker. Only when she snapped the lock closed on his door did Tony snap out of his daze. He noticed she had turned to face him while smirking, a knife held in hand pointed directly at him.

Fear overtook him instantly and he backed away from her until he hit the wall. "You're not really a student are you?" Tony asked trembling.

"No, I'm not." The lady replied, "I'm obviously here to rob you. But don't worry I won't hurt you if you cooperate." She smiled seductively at him and slowly approached.

"What do you want?" He whimpered as she came close.

Her smile turned devilish, "I want everything you have." As she said this she dragged a sharp nail across his bare arm leaving a red mark behind.

Tony wasn't sure what was going on, but this woman scared him far too much to consider putting up any kind of struggle. She took hold of his wrists and tied them with the cable that previously hung across his lap. The cords dug into his skin as he watched helplessly while she rifled through his desk drawers, pulling out cash and other valuables.

"What is this?" She questioned as she pulled out a silver band ringed with diamonds. "This looks like it will fetch quite the pretty penny. I think I'll take it for myself." She slid the bauble onto one of her fingers she stared intently at the way it sparkled in the dim light. "So pretty..." She murmured in awe.

While she remained entranced by the store Tony tried to pull his hands free of the bindings, but only managed to dig the cords deeper into his skin. The lady turned back to him suddenly causing Tony to freeze up in fear.

She giggled wickedly upon seeing the look on his face. "So cute..." She whispered while staring hungrily at him, "Oh honey, you should see how adorable you look right now."

Tony could hardly breathe under the intensity of her glare, but as she moved closer she leaned down towards his bound form and kissed him on the cheek. Her lips felt cold against his skin.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" He stuttered nervously.

The thief straightened back up to stare down at him again, "What are you talking about love? Why do you seem so scared?"

She placed a hand on his leg and he gasped aloud at the unexpected contact. A mischievous grin spread across her face as she squeezed him harder.

"I-I don't know... what is go-going on here... aren't you going to kill me?" As soon as the words were out of his mouth Tony wished he could have taken them back. He did not want her to confirm his fears.

She seemed shocked by his question, "Kill you? Honey why would I do that?" She looked sad then and sat down beside him. "I love you, we are married. See?" She held up the hand with the jeweled ring. "This wedding band is proof of our bond. I would never hurt you." She grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Wh-Wh-What? Th-that's crazy!" Tony's heart pounded wildly within his chest, believing in his gut this was some ploy she was playing on him. Still, he started thinking to himself this was probably better than the alternative. Maybe she wanted his compliance first before she hurt him.

As though reading the conflicting feelings within him she frowned, "I know... it just all happened so fast." She clung to him tighter, pressing her soft breast against his shoulder. Tony couldn't stop himself from gawking down at her bust.

The thief chuckled malignly while brushing her hip against his body making him shudder in pleasure. "It's okay baby. You got me such a beautiful ring. Let me repay you for that." She smiled lovingly at him while gently laying him back against the bed.

"What are you doing!?" Tony yelped, afraid she might try to stab him or something if he resisted.

"Don't be scared sweetie." She reassured him calmly, "I want to please you. It's your wife's job to make sure you feel happy."

"T-thank you," Tony said awkwardly, wondering at the same time if someone could change personalities so fast. His throat dried up and he could barely breathe, especially when her body started undulating on top of him. Her hips swayed sensually back and forth while she rubbed her groin along his own.

As Tony became increasingly aroused he had difficulty keeping up with the absurd situation that had transpired. The room was lit only by the glow coming from his computer screen, and her eyes seemed to be reflecting a similar light.

"Can you feel my love for you?" She asked while continuing to grind into him, "Your wife is showing you her affection, the least you could do is try and accept it." While still moving back and forth she lifted herself high enough off him so that one of her hands could reach between them and grasp his pulsating shaft.

A squeak escaped past Tony's lips as her nimble fingers caressed him gently while stroking him up and down. He closed his eyes tightly trying to block out everything else, but he could still feel his blood pumping rapidly throughout his body.

The lady stroked him lovingly, working her fingers firmly while guiding his erection in a rapid motion. She leaned down and breathed hot breath onto his ear as she spoke, "Don't you love me?"

"Uhh... ye-yes!" Tony gasped while bucking his hips. At that moment he couldn't keep his response in check. In truth, he was overwhelmed by fear, confusion, and desire. He knew there was something terribly wrong with the scenario he found himself involved in, yet his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

"Mmmm..." She moaned while licking his neck, "Thank you, baby. I feel so much better hearing you say that." Her voice sounded husky with lust, and even through her skirt, he could feel her excitement rubbing against him.

His breathing accelerated to match the movement of her hand and he felt pressure building up in his loins. Trying to make heads or tails of the situation, her personality totally shifted once she put on the ring, he was almost convinced this was some weird dream.

"My husband is so big and sexy!" She cooed while sucking on his earlobe, "I can hardly control myself around you. But you don't mind, right?"

Tony opened his mouth to respond, but before he could make a sound he was cut off by a gasp as she squeezed tightly around the head of his penis.

"I bet you like it rough sometimes." She continued speaking, "Your wife doesn't mind that. Let me take care of your needs."

Tony couldn't hold it anymore. As her tongue licked his ear and her fingers danced along his shaft Tony's body quivered beneath her touch. "Ahhh... uhh... ahhh... ooohhhh..." He groaned loudly as a massive orgasm ripped through him.

Cum shot up onto her hand and splattered across his stomach; the thief seemed to enjoy herself as she licked the cum off her hand and smiled, "I love the way you taste, sweetheart."

Tony's whole body felt weak and exhausted, his member quickly deflated in her hand. The woman looked down at him with her face illuminated by the pale blue glow from the computer. She looked positively ecstatic.

Tony didn't even try to stop her as her tongue entered his mouth and lapped hungrily against his own. The inside of her mouth felt cool and soothing but was quickly heating up as she continued kissing him passionately.

He couldn't move while she had him pinned on top of the bed, and a moment later she broke off the kiss to sit up straight. "Did you like that baby? Do you forgive me now? I only did this for us to be together."

While she was speaking her hand went back to stroking him. A minute ago Tony thought she might be finished with him, but once she felt him getting hard again she gasped and stroked even faster.

He groaned in discomfort as the sensitive nerve endings reacted to her stimulations. Then abruptly she released him and pulled away. Tony had to blink a couple of times to clear the haze in his vision, and when he could focus he saw she had removed her tube top.

When she reached back to undo the clasp on her bra Tony's eyes widened at the sight of her perfectly shaped breasts. As the bra fell away from her she held the heavy orbs in her hands. They were wonderfully round and full, topped with pink nipples which stuck out excitedly.

'Stop getting distracted!' He told himself. 'There is definitely something odd going on.' But every time he tried to concentrate on her face his gaze lowered to her bare chest.

"Do you like them?" She asked while squeezing them playfully, "They're all yours, honey. To use any time you want."

Tony tried to will himself not to become too excited, but his body betrayed him. He began panting heavily when she lay back down on top of him, this time her perky breasts rubbed against his chest.

"Ooohhhh..." He moaned as she moved her hips in circles, grinding her center against him. Her large breasts pressed firmly into his body with each circular motion she made. Tony couldn't help but think he had never experienced a woman as exciting as her before.

"That feels soooo good!" She purred, her tone changing from aggressive to submissive very quickly. Her wetness could be felt now as she slid her body up and down atop him.

Suddenly she flipped her hair out of the way exposing her neck and leaning down beside his head. Tony shuddered when she bit down on his earlobe and whimpered, "Don't you want to fuck your wife?"

His throat tightened at her words and he couldn't speak, his mind was becoming clouded with desire as well. His hips rocked upwards encouraging her to continue.

"How does my husband want to fuck me?" She whispered while nibbling his ear, "On all fours? Or would you like to tie me up?" Tony's imagination spun wild scenarios of having sex with this incredible creature, and he tried to grab at her, only to be reminded of his bindings.

The woman giggled in delight while kissing his cheek. "Baby, I'm sorry I tied your arms, but I couldn't let you run away. Will you forgive me?" Tony nodded weakly as she bent down and her breasts rested on his chest. She smiled slyly at him before slithering down and placing her open lips on the tip of his penis.

Tony trembled in excitement as her moist lips tickled the exposed part of the shaft. Her hand gripped the base of his cock tightly and she proceeded to lick around the engorged head. He desperately wanted to reach down and grab her hair, but his restraints prevented him from touching her at all.

'Think Tony...Think!' He pleaded with himself, 'Something really strange is going on... this isn't normal!' But no matter how he struggled the sensations kept returning as her lips and tongue swirled around his hardened flesh.

It wasn't long before her slow licking escalated in speed, she alternated between bobbing her head up and down and sucking gently. Finally, she settled in a rhythmic pattern of taking his manhood to the hilt, letting it stay deep within her mouth while rubbing the shaft with her tongue, then pulling up slowly while her lips dragged against his skin.

Tony was sure if he hadn't cum minutes ago he would have ejaculated already. The steady pace of her suction combined with her adept skill was driving him mad.

'She was robbing me...' He thought in bewilderment, 'now she is... why did she turn into this?'

She looked up from where she sucked on his penis to meet his gaze and Tony saw her eyes glinting with the light reflecting off the screen. 'Is it the ring?' He wondered frantically, 'I was given the ring as a graduation present. She put on the ring... and turned into this.'

He felt he was so close to discovering something crucial, but the tightening feeling in his lower body interrupted his thoughts. "AHHH!" He cried out when the tension burst from his loins. His penis convulsed as the woman continued to suck greedily, trying to drink down every last drop.

Then she released him from her mouth, although she licked the remaining cum off him before sitting back up. She took his semi-erect member in her hand and gently stroked him, Tony squirmed as the oversensitivity became nearly unbearable.

The woman looked pleased with herself as she gazed at him with glowing eyes, her expression was so triumphant.

"Your essence is so refreshing dear." She whispered seductively, while moving up a ways from where his stomach was painted with his ejaculation, "But this wouldn't be a honeymoon without a proper consummation." Before Tony knew what was happening she pulled down her skirt revealing her purple panties underneath. She glanced at him with an evil grin and then tugged those off as well.

'This can't be real...' Tony thought while watching her movements with lust-filled eyes. His penis remained partially erect despite the copious amount of semen which had been emptied from it.

The thief mounted him again and ground against his swollen member. She cooed sweetly when she felt the sticky liquid covering him, "You must really love your wifey!"

With one hand she guided his stiff erection against her pussy, moaning sensually as she rubbed his head around her opening. Tony tried to remember the information he needed to piece together but his brain felt so addled, all he could pay attention to was the heat of her crotch engulfing his skin.

"Are you ready baby? My husband is going to make me a mother, isn't he?" She teased as she straddled his waist, her inner thighs glistened with juices dripping down from her core.

She had moved forward enough that her ass rubbed his shaft up and down as she arched her back. Her breasts bounced sensually as she braced her arms on either side of his shoulders and leaned close to his face.

"I am going to show you how much I love you..." With these words, she abruptly thrust back her hips and took his entire penis inside of her. Her hands squeezed his biceps tightly for leverage and the woman raised and lowered her weight.

Even though Tony had orgasmed twice already it didn't stop his body from reacting powerfully to being plunged into her wet, and scorchingly hot cavern.

"GAH!" Tony yelled when she started riding him passionately, her voluptuous breasts danced about, attracting his vision. Each bounce produced waves on the pillow-like mounds and Tony was growing more fixated on them with each passing second.

Despite their massive size, her pert nipples pointed sharply at him. Unconsciously Tony was spreading and closing his fingers, attempting futilely to grip and tear at her smooth soft flesh. She rotated slightly, almost parallel to him, and began bouncing so that her large tits smothered his chest each time she fell back downwards.

"Ooh yes, do you forgive me?" Her nails dug deep into his skin as she left deep impressions upon him.

Tony stopped caring about what caused the situation to come this far. Looking up he saw her lean even closer to kiss him deeply while maintaining a furious pumping movement atop his hips. She muffled his voice by smothering his lips. She pried open his jaw with her mouth, practically assaulting him with her long wet tongue.

Tony felt completely dominated and taken advantage of, but his pride wouldn't let him admit how much he enjoyed it. After a while the thief pulled back and sat upright, smiling lovingly down at him.

The position allowed him to see her gorgeous body from top to bottom, her well-toned legs spread wide for balance. Tony admired the view of her beautiful flower encompassing his swollen shaft.

Tony watched as her flat stomach clenched and relaxed at the effort of her movements, and his eyes followed her abs to the most prominent feature. Her voluptuous breasts jiggled as her body shook, heaving up and down with each thrust of her hips.

She continued bouncing fervently for a minute longer when she began slowing her tempo until finally stopping altogether. She was out of breath, chest heaving quickly as she sat above him. Her soft walls contracted around him occasionally as though she was testing to see if he was still hard.

Tony groaned as she rolled her pelvis, rocking back and forth on his length. "I'm goin to untie you now." She said while reaching behind him for the knot.

Before Tony could respond she was sliding forward, keeping his rigid cock embedded within her. She used the new position to pull free his hands and now with one arm supporting her weight against his chest and the other draped around his shoulder, her body collapsed against his. She buried her face in the curve of his neck and the thief sighed contentedly.

"Do you forgive your naughty wife for tying you up?" She whispered while softly kissing his neck.

For a moment Tony could see himself wrapping his arms around the sexy goddess resting atop him. He had to admit at the very least to himself that he was having the most exciting experience of his life. Instead of responding with words he positioned his newly freed hands on her waist, gripping firmly and assisting her grinding movement.

"Mmmm..." She nuzzled her face deeper into his neck while moving back and forth.

Tony couldn't see much of her with her body pressed tightly against him, but he could feel everything. The softness of her skin, the warmth of her breath, and the tickling sensation of her hair brushing against his nose.

She moaned before biting into the soft tissue around his collarbone. Not enough to break the skin, but Tony hissed and winced in pain. She immediately softened her bite and lapped hungrily at the area with her wet tongue.

"I love you." She whispered breathlessly, before sliding up his body and meeting his lips in a passionate kiss.

The two embraced as they thrust against each other in perfect harmony, Tony was even tempted to close his eyes and pretend she was his wife. He reached around her back and felt the smooth skin that her naked back had to offer. Her muscles flexed under his fingertips as she pushed her body harder into him.

"Uhh..." Tony's penis twitched as her tongue plunged past his parted lips. When her hands ran through his hair he moaned in response, and she swallowed down his excitement.

12