Professor Mistress Ch. 07

Story Info
Trying to deny professor.
4.6k words
4.6
5.5k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nercited
Nercited
122 Followers

Contains scenes of non con nature and BDSM.

CHAPTER 7

As the time to turn in the internship assignment drew closer, I couldn't convince myself to use my own mother's case as an example. I was struggling to find something that held just as much conviction. Most of the time I had spent at the club now was focused on how to make mixed drinks and keep a healthy satisfied clientele returning for drinks and good looks. No one had touched me in about two weeks and I was dying with every look from Browning, and some fleeting ones from Shawna as well. Although we hadn't actually interacted with each other, our interactions were within a close enough space that her presence made me flush.

Opening weekend for the club was scheduled for the following weekend and the internship paper was due the Friday before. I had spent so much time searching for a case that would hold as much merit as my mother's but I was coming up empty. I had decided to take up the case involving an oxford comma and tractor trailer driver's hours. Something that was really groundbreaking in law but really inconsequential compared to my mother's sacrifice. Thursday's class went about the same as every other class until the end.

"The internship assignment is due tomorrow, I expect a lot from all of you, don't be afraid to be critical. The best lawyers are critical of their own practice." Her eyes met mine for a moment. "This internship can be a game changer for those on the fence about their future. Dismissed." Everyone started gathering their things and I tried to meld into the crowd as I left as I had become accustomed to over the last couple weeks.

"Jess, would you wait a moment," I barely heard her voice over the shuffling of everyone else trying to leave. I gathered my things and laid my bag in my lap waiting for our privacy. I didn't dare get up or move any closer to her.

"I assume you are writing about your mother's case," she almost seemed hesitant.

"N-no, there's no way," she quirked her eyebrow at me.

"I thought it would be the perfect time for you to state your injustices of our practice," she seemed disappointed.

"I don't think I could write about that case without having my emotions and morals bleed into it," I was scared now at the implication that my case choice was wrong.

"What case are you writing about then?" she leaned against her desk and crossed her arms.

"The oxford comm-" she cut me off.

"Really Jess, why are you not trying to fulfill your potential? Emotions aside, I've been digging into that case as a practiced lawyer and you were spot on, even if you were emotionally driven in the beginning. I picked this topic hoping you would highlight your mother's injustice." She seemed to be upset with herself as much as me.

"I-I," I stammered now, unprepared for this kind of assault, "I don't," I couldn't handle the emotions running through me now. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom despite Browning calling my name. I knew that conversation was the end of my legal career, before it even started. At least I had a job at the club, that alone would keep me afloat until I figured out my next move. Cause paying off student loans was top priority now, since I clearly was never going to be able to use my degree for anything.

That night was opening night for the club, I was scheduled to be the bartender on the top floor, the private floor. Once I was home in my own apartment, I broke down and cried. I don't know how I let Browning pierce my soul so harshly, but she had and I couldn't get her out of my mind. I didn't want to go to the club that night but I couldn't doubt the rush of that atmosphere either. The prospect of a steady income was also comforting. If I had just thrown my whole career out the window, the least I could do was feed my curiosity and sexuality at the club while paying rent. If there were more people like Browning at the club, I couldn't deny my chance to network with those people. What I had experienced because of her, was something I could never forget, and I wanted more. Maybe someone else could give me the same euphoric pause of my brain, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist the possibility.

I arrived at the club and went straight to the bar on the second floor. I was dressed in my short black skirt, no panties, and tight, quarter sleeve button up that was dark purple. I adorned an apron for straws, napkins, and tabs, checking all the taps and products as I cut up limes and lemons for drinks. Everything was perfect right before we opened. The first few customers were what I had anticipated. They wanted heavy liquor mixed drinks for their partners, and some rented out a couple rooms and some binds, dildos, nothing out of the ordinary for what the club was designed for.

As I tried to focus on just getting through the shift, a man a little older than me with a very nice five o'clock shadow sat at the bar, "Seabreeze please, love," his black button up shirt, rolled up on his forearms, and displayed his muscles like a dream. I nodded at him and mixed the drink. "How much for you darling?" he asked, as he passed me a hundred dollar bill for a drink less than ten dollars.

"Sorry, I'm not on the menu tonight," I took his money and brought him his change, he clasped my wrist when I presented it to him, "that's a shame, I would pay more than top dollar for a night with you." I blushed at the compliment as he rubbed my wrist, I took a breath before I pulled away from him with a small smile. "Sorry not on the menu." As the night continued on, this new customer continued to make remarks about wanting me and I was starting to falter at his advances. If Browning couldn't be something real for me in the way I wanted, maybe this guy would be a fun experience to get over her. The best way to get over someone was to get under someone else right?

As closing time approached with no sign of Browning, Shawna, or even Dean, I knew if I was going to take up this guy's offer it was now or never.

"It's last call," I leaned a bit over the bar, showing off my breasts to him. He glanced at them and smiled at me.

"Does that mean you are free for me soon," I glanced around and bit my lip, unsure but willing.

"I have a few things to do to close down the bar then I'm free," I admitted hesitantly. I didn't think anyone could stand up to what Browning had shown me but I was willing to try my chances. Obviously I wasn't going to get her internship and that was fine, I needed to find other ways to keep myself afloat, emotionally, sexually, and financially. He smiled at me in a way that made my heart pound with a faint warning. But I chucked it up to nervousness.

"I can wait right here for you," he smiled, and it took my breath away. I simply nodded as I bit my lip. I was closing out the register and cleaning everything as he watched me, making my insides burn. I had just locked all the cash into the register and was about to grab my bag when Browning finally showed up.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked my possible suitor.

"I'm waiting on this pretty lady to close up and head out with me," he smiled, his charming smile that faded instantly as she spoke back.

"You are not allowed to stay here, in fact," I could hear the restraint in her voice, "you're banned from the club," she motioned to one of the security guys standing down the hallway. "Hector will show you the way out, thank you for your business, you are no longer welcome here."

I couldn't believe her animosity towards someone trying to show me a good time. "What are you doing Browning?" I interjected.

"He is no longer welcome, Hector," the intimidating man strolled over and escorted the man out without much fanfare. Once he was out of sight I accosted Browning.

"What the hell Browning? That was not ok." She stood tall facing me now and started backing me up against the counter.

"You," she stroked my cheek and I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my body, are mine, and mine alone." I hated that I leaned into her touch for a moment, before my brain took over and I pushed her away.

"No, I'm not yours. You have done nothing but belittle me, and use my mother's pain against me." I didn't mean to shout at her, but I was angry at her implications that she had a right to a say in my life. Especially since I had disappointed her with my internship paper and was never going to sit the BAR. I was hurt by the pain and remorse that showed on her face. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You have done nothing but use me since you found out about my mother's case, trying to right a wrong from your past, I'm done, I take back my application to your internship." I grabbed my stuff and trailed after the man that was taken out by security. I wanted to look back at her reaction, but I didn't dare. She had used me like a piece of meat to atone for her actions in my mother's case and this guy was just interested. She had no right to interrupt my life for a second time. I rushed up to the guy as he was getting into his car.

"Hey," I said, a little breathless from catching up to him. He turned, as his smile made my heart rush with a faint sign of warning, but I attributed that to defying Browning. It felt reckless, and GOOD.

"Please, get in love," he walked over the passenger side, and opened the door for me. I got in with a small smile to him. We drove in silence as my thoughts were flowing like a waterfall. I just wanted my brain to shut off, like Browning had done for me. We pulled up to a gate to which he clicked something on his visor before it opened. I didn't really know where we were, but I didn't care. I was excited and fetl rebellious. Browning had no right in a say in my life and I was determined to show her that. The long driveway led to a large house outlined with flood lights and tall pillars. He clearly had money and I didn't even care. He exited the car and opened my door for me, taking my hand, and leading me into his large house. I was amazed at the marble structures and pristine color swatches of the entrance alone.

"This, is, amazing," I said, not letting go of his hand. He smiled once more as I ignored the warning bells ringing in my head once more. I wanted him to be Browning, but she and I could never happen now. I could never be with someone who destroyed my life twice for their own pleasure.

"Wait til you see the playroom," he tugged me along to a set of stairs that descended a floor below. The room had taken a page, or seven, out of the club structure. There were machines of handcrafted wood everywhere, to which I could only imagine the use of. He took off his suit jacket and turned to me as he undid his cufflinks.

"Strip," he said, with no emotion. This wasn't the kind of foreplay I was used to, but I was willing to play along. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, my eyes never leaving his as an ache presented itself in them. I then took off my skirt, under which were no panties, he visibly drooled at the sight, which set my heart on fire. I took off my bra now, standing totally nude in front of this stranger. I really didn't even know his name. My heart was beating so fast, I knew this was going to be good, maybe enough to rid me of my infatuation with Browning once and for all.

He walked over to a machine that I couldn't tell what the purpose was for, "For you, come, now don't be shy." I didn't know what he wanted me to do, but I stode naked over to the contraption. It was a chair with stirrups like a doctor but looked more like an electric chair for capital punishment. I sat in it, awaiting instructions as my nipples hardened at the possibilities.

He pushed my head back harshly, as it hit the wooden rest, and strapped my forehead down. He pushed my legs apart equally harshly, and strapped them at the ankles, and then knees. He then went to my hands, pulling them out to the armrests and strapping them painfully tight.

"What, what about a safeword?" I gasped out as fear started taking hold.

"You don't need a safeword love," he stroked my cheek, and I tried to move away, but I couldn't. A flash of vile crossed his face, and it was then, I knew I was in trouble.

"I think this is too much for me," I said as he strapped my elbows down next.

"You will like this, you dirty slut," I knew then, this was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Please, I don't-" my words were cut off when he strapped a gag to my mouth. It was metal and stretched my jaw open wide. I tried to talk again, "Hrmph," was all that came out.

He pulled out a flogger off the wall, and approached me, tears were streaming down my face now, "Prsh," was all I managed to get out before the first stroke came down on my breasts. I screamed into the gag. This was not what Browning had shown me the euphoria of. This was pain. This was sadistic and not at all what I wanted.

"Don't worry slut, I know exactly what you need," he pulled back and struck me again. Tears were coming down my face now as I tried to scream against the gag. Suddenly there was a loud bang behind him. He turned to face the stairs. Browning was strolling down the stairs with a face that made me scared.

"Let her go, now," she didn't even try to mask her anger, as I breathed out relief through my tears. Her fists were clenched at her sides, I was as impressed as intimidated at her composure.

"You are trespassing on private property," he was unperturbed by her presence. She strode further into the room.

"Bryan Deacon, your rap sheet precedes you," he smiled now, as he looked at me with more menace than I knew a person could have. He raised the flogger again and struck me once more. This time Browning didn't hesitate. She rushed him and tackled him to the ground. It was then I realized she wasn't alone. There were a few guards from the club behind her that instantly followed suit, and held this Bryan to the ground as Browning got up and rushed over to untie me. I was crying hysterically now. I didn't care that I was naked, only that she was there to save me and I was so stupid.

She unstrapped the gag from my mouth, "I'm so sorry, I-" she stopped me, stroking my cheeks, "I know love, just let me take you away from here." She continued to unstrap me as I was walking the line between hysterical and sane with sobs. She took off her suit jacket and wrapped it around me as she half carried me back up the stairs. I felt as if I was walking through a dream, or rather a nightmare. I let her collect me into a blacked out SUV as she climbed into the back with me. She didn't even say anything for the car to take off, to where I didn't care, as she turned the heat up towards me. I was shaking now, the tears never stopped. She pulled me closer to her and I buried my face into the crook of her shoulder.

I had never felt so many conflicting emotions before, I hated her, I wanted her, and I was grateful to her for saving me. We clung to each other as we were driven somewhere that I couldn't see. I was still trying to push my way away from this situation into Browning's neck as my tears continued to fall silently with my body shaking. I don't know how much time passed before she pushed me off her gently holding my face between her hands.

"Let me take care of you love, please," I imagined if she could cry, now would be the time, but her everlasting restraint was evident even now. I allowed her to corral me out of the car as the cold breeze aggravated my shaking before we passed a threshold to her house that I barely registered until the heat started to bring me back to reality. She didn't halt her ushering as she led me up a curving staircase, of which I just started to realize was very pristine and carpeted.

"W-where?" I could barely spit out the words beyond my chattering teeth.

"Shhh baby, let me take care of you, we need to warm you up," she continued to press me further up the stairs, and into a bedroom that had an attached bathroom. She left me standing in her jacket as she started running the bath water. I stood shaking, uncertain of everything, had I just lost my job, how did she find me, how did she know that I would need her to, did I even have a future, how did I feel about her now? She came over as the water was filling in the tub and gently lifted the jacket off me.

"Come on, get in the tub baby, it'll warm you up," she started to push me towards the tub but my rational brain was coming back on.

"Where did you come from, why did you come get me?" I almost screamed, even though I was still shaking. All this pent up energy had to come out somewhere. I barely registered the tears silently falling down her face as she pushed me to sit on the edge of the tub. I stared at her with expectant raised eyebrows. I didn't care that I was freezing and probably still in shock, I wanted answers and I was challenging her for them.

I couldn't tell what emotion was flowing on her face now as she leaned in, putting her hands on the sides of my thighs. My breath caught at her nearness even though I was still livid with her. Her physical presence would always send reactions through me.

"Get, in, the, tub," she said between kisses to my neck. I wanted to clutch at her and pull her closer to me, but I refused to give in. My teeth stopped chattering with the instant rush of heat her nearness brought me. Her lips met mine and I didn't have any resistance left. I met her in the moment and pressed myself closer to her. I clutched at her neck not even noticing that she was lifting my legs over to the inside of the tub until I gasped at the warmth accompanying the water. She gently led the rest of my body into the tub and I sank into the seat with a heavy sigh.

I didn't realize how cold I was until the warmth of the tub was up to my breasts. I closed my eyes and let my body relax. I started to sink lower and I wanted the water to overflow on my body. I didn't miss the pain of hot water hitting where this, Bryan, had hit me with a paddle. I wanted all these racing thoughts to just stop, everything to just stop. I was under the water now and it felt so calming. The sounds drowned out, the thoughts slowing to a stop. I knew then what my mother was seeking when she ended her life. It was a peaceful end I supposed. Maybe her death wasn't painful, for her.

I felt arms around me now, Browning was there lifting me up out of the water. I gasped for air despite the solace I had just left. She positioned herself behind me and sat me on her lap. I was malleable from the shock and brush with death. I let her wrap her arms around me as I subconsciously squeezed her closer to me. She was my rock, even when I didn't want her to be. I clutched her tighter and she cooed in my ear.

"Shhh you're ok baby, I have you, no one is ever gonna touch you again," I felt peace in her statement even if I wasn't sure that was what I wanted. I nodded against her arms and her breath passed by my ear.

"I just wanted," I sobbed a little now, "to get over you, but, but, I can't," I stumbled through an explanation to her. She nuzzled into my neck now.

"I know baby, me either," I barely heard her say. I froze then, and turned to face her.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, knowing my sanity hung on her next words.

"I mean, I want you too, as much as you want me, and I can't stop myself anymore," she brushed her thumb across my bottom lip, as she gazed at my lips. I barely managed to take in a breath before our lips collided in a much needed meeting ground for our emotions. I met her there, despite the fact that I should hate her, despite the fact that I shouldn't have feelings for her, despite the fact that she is my professor, I eagerly met her lips on mine with a moan. I wanted her and needed her at that moment. I couldn't stop my body from reacting to her as I turned fully to straddle her now. I needed her more than air in my lungs. I pressed my body into hers, our nipples hard from contact grinding against each other.

Nercited
Nercited
122 Followers
12