Professor Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked my body down to my hips and rocked my center against hers. I could hear the water sloshing around the tub and onto the floor but neither of us cared. This was the first time we were both naked and alone together and I wanted to savor every moment. When we finally had rocked enough times that our clits were aligning, we both broke our kissing to moan into each other's mouths. I shuddered at the connection and so, did she. After all the time that she had brought me to bliss and rescued me, I wanted to show her how much I cared for her as well. I reached down with great concentration and stroked her clit with two fingers. I pinched her nub between my fingers and moaned with her at the tension. She pushed her forehead against my cheek as I continued my assault, and she let me.

I stroked her for a few times before plunging two fingers inside her, she almost screamed at the intrusion. It brought a smile to my face like nothing I had ever felt before. I continued to pulse in and out of her slowly as her breathing became labored and her composure melted before my eyes. I almost came just knowing that she was losing her tight composure because of me. I stroked her faster now and she moaned her approval into my ear and she clutched at my back trying to be closer to me. I arched into the grasps and sped up my assault on her. She nibbled on one of my nipples as I thrust it into her face and continued to finger her. I knew she was reserved as someone who was typically dominant, so I added my thumb to her clit and she shuddered. Maybe it was a small climax but I wanted more from her, so much more.

I curled my fingers inside her now and squeezed them towards my thumb as I flicked her clit as fast as my hand could manage in this position. She took in a deep breath, I anticipated the result I was aiming for as I felt her pussy tight around my fingers and hold, before pulsing several times as she screamed out. I continued to rub her clit as I felt her gush into the water surrounding us. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her, sealing our moment together. She met me with a fiery passion that I think I have only seen glimpses of before now. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her as she convulsed at her midsection a few more times before chuckling. I laughed with her as the tension was only positive in that moment.

We clutched at each other as she nibbled my ear lobe, "you have to rewrite your application," I froze at her statement. I started to get out of the tub as she tried to clutch at my wet limbs to keep me there. I pulled a towel off a rack and turned to face her.

"How could you even say that?" I screamed at her, coming to the conclusion that I would have to wear some of her clothes out of here, that I now intended to burn once I got to my own clothes. "I'm so stupid!" I screamed and clutched at the towel as I wrapped around my dripping wet body.

"Baby no," she stood now without regard to clothes, and stepped out of the tub coming to me as I was paralyzed at the sight of her full naked glistening body. She stopped a foot away from me.

"I know you feel the connection between us, I have always been," she bit her lip now, "engaged in sexaul hobbies, but with you," she hesitantly placed her hand on my cheek and stroked under my eye, "I want them to only be with you, and you only with me." I opened my mouth to say something, but was lost when she rubbed my lips with her fingers, never taking her eyes off me.

"I-I don't know if I can watch you be successful with law while my career is dead in the water," I admitted my deepest hesitation. She pressed into me now and held my face to look at hers.

"Your career hasn't even started baby, let me help you, start it out, you're gonna make me look like a novice when you are finally rolling," she smiled now, the convisiton evident in her face.

"I, I can't work for P&L, I just can't" I tried to pull out of her grasp but she didn't let me.

"Neither can I baby, not anymore," she nodded her head at me, and I raised an eyebrow at her in question.

TO BE CONTINUED

12