Professor Mistress Ch. 09

Story Info
The final exam.
3.6k words
4.74
8.3k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nercited
Nercited
122 Followers

Being the youngest lawyer at B&R was something I was never prepared for. I was to start as Browning's personal assistant until she felt I was good enough to take the BAR and not get anything wrong. I was almost done with school but she reassured me I didn't need a degree and just working under her would teach me everything I needed to know in and out of the courtroom. Once I was licensed, and had some experience apprenticing under her, I could do anything I wanted to in the world of law.

Browning was her usual commanding self when we interacted in the office, we both struggled to keep our hands off each other but managed to do so with how much work there was to be done with all the paperwork of changing the company name and reestablishing which clients this new brand actually wanted to work with. I spent a lot of time reviewing client information and suggesting which ones we should keep on or not. Sometimes she even let me be the one to call the clients we were keeping and break the good news.

Shawna seemed less graceful with the workload but also seemed more grateful about it. They both had been working a long time to get to this point. Browning and I were more worried about finding time to exert ourselves elsewise than the handlings of the company. Her creative and sexual ways of tutoring and quizzing me with BAR questions was the best teaching method I ever had. She tried to pretend that the sexual distraction would make good practice for a real emotional case pressure when I was finally in a courtroom.

It had been about two months since I started my position. Outside of tutoring, I didn't get much one on one time with Browning. I was getting all pent up and I could tell she was too. I kept my apartment for now although Browning had suggested I move in with her, I didn't want to lose all of my independence so quickly. It was the day before my BAR, I was slightly distracted and Browning was so busy, even as her secretary I didn't see her much. Half-way through the day she strolled out of her office.

"You're off the rest of the day and the next two days, get your stuff and go now before I change my mind," she was smiling but I didn't like getting shafted out of work.

"Are you sure, I'm ready for tomorrow, I can-" she cut me off.

"Go, now, trust your mistress," She was smiling at the jolt of tension I knew her saying Mistress gave me. I smiled but wasn't sure what I would do when I got home.

I breezed over the last practice exam I had in less than an hour and sat staring at my window for a while. I tried to call and text Browning but she didn't answer. It unnerved me but I knew personally how busy she could get. I wished for some relief before the test tomorrow but I guess that wasn't in the cards. I was still nervous even though I had been jumping through more hoops than necessary to get a good grade. It was just the moment that was going to be the precipice of everything I had worked for through the last four years.

I didn't hear back from Browning before I fell asleep, but I awoke to some flowers delicately arranged on my nightstand with a card leaning against the vase.

"Knock it out of the park kitten, I'll have plenty to reward you with later, xoxo," I smiled fully now, I knew to trust her. She probably didn't want to exhaust me the night before the test knowing very well that when we did finally have time again, it was going to be exhausting for the both of us.

The questions were a breeze, I was a little hung up on the writing sections, but Browning had been giving me test essays for weeks.

"And, Time," the proctor announced throughout mixed crowd responses from groans to sighs of relief. I smiled and left the building feeling great. Although I wouldn't know my score for a few months, I had a good feeling about it. I went home and wanted to celebrate, since I still hadn't heard from Browning, I was going to go to the club on my own then. This called for a drink or seven.

I got home, showered, tried to touch myself but couldn't quite manage to orgasm. Now I was even more sexually frustrated than before. I got out of the shower, put on some dark eye liner and blue eyeshadow while I picked out what dress to wear. I found the one I wanted, It had a deep low cut back, a v-like front that left little to the imagination about the size and shape of my breasts, and came more than half way up my thighs. I of course went without panties or bra. I grabbed my phone and saw I finally had a message.

"See you soon," from Browning with a smiley emoji. We didn't make plans, how did she know where I was going to be? I shrugged off the thought and put on my moderate black heels that wrapped around my toes and sat snug on my ankles.

When I got to the club, everyone greeted me with smiles, from regulars to other employees. I sat at the bar and ordered a scotch, why the hell not. I was celebrating wasn't I? I spun in my stool and admired the establishment that was the key to taking down P&L. I couldn't believe how much time and effort and bullshit Browning and Shawna must have gone through for this to be perfect. I finished my scotch and was trying to order another when the bartender sat a glass of wine down in front of me and said, "On the house," with a wink. I knew then Browning was here somewhere, probably watching me. The thought made me slick as I crossed and uncrossed my legs trying to ease the heat from pooling too far.

Since I had the weekend off, I didn't know what kind of shows we were scheduled to have when the curtain pulled back and the lights came on. I turned my full attention after scanning the room for Browning without finding her. I knew why once she strolled out on stage with a microphone.

"Thank you ladies and gentleman for being here tonight. It is a special occasion, very special indeed. Tonight is a celebration for one of our own employees here." My heart stopped. What did she have planned? Did she know I loved being fucked and taken on stage. God I hoped so. I wouldn't last five seconds once her hands were on me though, that wouldn't make for great entertainment.

"As you all know, we take safety very seriously here at the club," I swear you could have heard a pin drop in the crowd. "While I wished the one to be doing the honors tonight, for what I have in store, I need an expert, someone who will ensure no harm comes to my pet." I almost dropped my glass of wine when she said pet, I knew without a doubt she was talking about me now.

"Please welcome co-owner and co-founder to the stage Shawna," she gestured for the guest amidst applause. "I'm going to go get the final piece now." Browning handed over the mic to Shawna who began talking about the safety practices of Shibari and how the club was going to start setting up workshops and classes for those who wanted to learn the proper points of pressure and I stopped listening as Browning descended the stage and made a line straight for me. I stopped breathing. She stood in front of me and licked her lips.

"My pet," she stroked my cheek with one finger then held out her hand, "Come, I have a present to give you." I took her hand and tried to hide the shaking of my excitement. She led me on stage as Shawna's words were drowned out in the humming of my chest and the eagerness of the crowd. A strange apparatus was pushed over the stage from many ropes above. It hovered looking more like monkey bars with extra ropes hanging down more than anything else I had ever seen.

Shawna gestured for me to come over to her, "Although we've never had our chance together, I still know how incredibly sexy you are, but you belong to Browning, this is a treat for the both of us." She chuckled as she lifted my arms above my head and kissed me. She tied them loosely and then ripped my dress off my body in a harsh display of fabrics breaking. I gasped but knew I was more turned on than anything. I looked to Browning who was hovering nearby the sight of want written all over her face. I knew I blushed from her assessment more than from my nude body on display.

It took Shawna what felt like forever to wrap ropes all over my body in crazy patterns and knots and twists. I couldn't really focus on anything except the feeling of the ropes and the look on Browning's face.

"Ready love?" Shawna asked as I met her eyes and shook my head quickly. She chuckled and clicked her fingers. I was instantly lifted off the ground and put in a forty five degree angle displayed for all the crowd. The ropes around my thighs pulled tight and pulled my lips apart slightly with my weight. My legs were pulled wide and held bent at the knees. My arms were tied to my sides, but the closer to my wrists the rope was, the further behind me they were pulled. It made sure my boobs were pushed out from my chest. The ones I didn't expect to notice as much were the ones around the bottom of my rib cage, mostly supporting my weight, but they felt like the arms of a lover who was about to show me what love meant.

Shawna walked around me taking in her work and licking her lips. She rubbed my clit a few times, the evident wetness shining in the lights on stage. I gasped and threw my head back. I was glad she had put me in a position that didn't constrict my neck or head, but it also wasn't painful when I threw my head back. I squirmed as she rubbed around my mound and then lightly slapped each nipple, getting them wet with my own desire. I almost came right then.

"We will still be having an auction tonight so everyone get excited. This auction will be a bit different though," Browning was talking now as Shawna kept lightly stroking me and lightly slapping me everywhere there wasn't a rope, my nipples, my lips, my pussy, my clit, my ass cheeks, the inside of my thighs. I was squirming for release. "Everyone will submit a number, the person who gets the number correct or is the closest, will get a whole weekend with Shawna." The crowd erupted as she stuck a finger in my pussy then wet my asshole with my juices. I was sweating now with anticipation and struggling to keep my composure.

"The number to guess, is how many times can I make our showstopper cum in the next ten minutes?" The crowd went wild as people started putting their numbers out. "Please take the next minute to arrange your guess with a staff member wearing red walking about the audience." Shawna slapped my pussy and I gasped as my movement gave a slight swing to my whole body. I couldn't see the crown but I could feel them. Shawna then stuck her wet fingers in my mouth and worked them in and out as I eagerly sucked on them trying to find any kind of release. "Shawna will you do the honors?" Browning held the mic to her as she smiled devilishly.

"Alright setting a timer for ten minutes," Shawna was just as excited as I was.

"Remember your safe work ok? You might need it," Browning was trying to hold her excitement back but I knew she was thrilled. "GO!" from Shawna's mouth and Browning didn't hesitate.

She immediately pinched one nipple, latched onto the other with her mouth, and sent three fingers into my pussy. I screamed as my body started to sway from her pressure. Her thumb met my clit and I convulsed, shaking all the ropes attached to me.

"ONE!" I heard from Shawna. In those first seconds I had already one, but really I think I won.

Browning got excited now and didn't let up from her position, she kept slamming my pussy with her fingers and mashing my clit. It couldn't have been more than a few more second before I squirted all over the floor. The crowd erupted.

"TWO!" Shawna declared.

Browning then lifted her skirt to show off a huge strap-on attached already. She grasped the ropes that were close to my waist and pulled me hard onto her. I screamed and cam again.

"THREE!" From Shawna.

I knew not being touched by Browning was going to make this much more satisfying but I could barely think, there was nothing outside of her and I, and I wanted more, so much more. Browning stepped forward now with the dildo still lodged deep inside me. She stood still but pushed me away from her, my weight brought me back down on top of the dildo without any effort from her. I knew this is what she planned all along. To have me fuck her without any effort or control. She pushed me away and let me swing back onto her a few more times before grabbing the ropes harshly and pulling me into her now. She sped up so fast I didn't think I could move that quickly and I screamed again the second her thumb met my clit.

"FOUR!" the sound echoed into the walls of my brain.

Browning never stopped fucking me and only increased the pressure of her hand on my clit and dragged it in circles. I couldn't tell when one orgasm stopped and the next one started. I squirted again and this time I could hear Browning chuckle.

"FIVE!" Shawna was chuckling a little too now as Browning kneeled down and dove her tongue over my clit lapping up all my juice. I struggled against the binds a little but my legs held open.

"BONUS ITEM!" I heard Shawna declare, "YES OR NO, CAN SHE FIT HER WHOLE FIST IN?" My mouth opened in anticipation. Sure I've had larger dildos to play with and even three fingers from browning but a whole fist? I shook in anticipation.

Browning was just as eager as I was, she started with three fingers and slowly worked them as deep as she could. I screamed and she started attacking my clit with her tongue now while pressing into my hip bone with her other hand. How did she remember I liked that so much? I groaned and felt my eyes roll with pleasure. I felt her come out then stick four fingers inside, she couldn't go as deep with these and worked slower, but the fire never relented from burning higher inside me.

I screamed as she lightly bit my clit and I convulsed and squeezed her fingers deep inside me.

"SIX!"

As more juices were flowing out of me, Browning used that as her chase to get further inside. Her thumb was now pressing hard on my clit and she curled all four fingers hitting my g-spot without fail. I convulsed and stopped breathing as another earth shattering orgasm ripped through me. I almost lost consciousness at the pleasure.

"SEVEN!"

"Breath baby, breath," Browning left her hand inside me but wiped some sweat off my face with her other hand.

"One minute left ladies," I heard Shawna call out.

"Alright, baby, are you ready?" I took in five huge breaths and then nodded looking into her eager eyes. She licked her lips and slowly started moving her fingers again. We kept our eyes on each other the whole time. When I could feel her thumb stretching me almost straight into orgasm, she paused and stared at me.

"I love you," a tear almost escaped her eye as I opened my mouth to say it back but she plunged her hand all the way in and I screamed louder than I thought was possible straight into ecstasy. I threw my head back and every single part of my body convulsed. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew, Browning was carrying my nude body through the upstairs halls of the club. I clung to her and nuzzled her neck.

"My pet, how was that for a present?" She was gentle and soft.

I nuzzled her neck as a few tears sprang out from my eyes. I clutched her tighter and heard a ding in the background. She stepped out an elevator I don't even remember getting on and it led straight out into an open living room with floor to ceiling windows on all the walls I could see. She strode over and laid me gently on the bed in the center of the room. I clutched her tightly not wanting to let go of her.

"One second baby, I need to get you some water, ok?" I finally loosened my grip and rolled onto my side. I was surprised the ropes didn't leave bruises nor did those areas feel sore, but my pussy sure did. She knelt on the side of the bed I was facing and I greedily drank the whole bottle noticing she had stripped as well before she took it back from me and crawled over me to spoon my body. I turned to face her, a few tears still lingering. I clutched at her face and put my forehead to hers, we both sighed with content.

"I don't even know what score I got yet?" I was whining now but I didn't care, I was very vulnerable at this moment.

"Please love," she stroked my hair and my back now, "we both know how hard I can be at work, my education is much harder than the BAR." I chuckled at her double meaning and kissed her fully now. This kiss was slow and sensual. We spent a few minutes just tangled with each other, touching each other and kissing. It was the most natural thing ever. Suddenly I remembered something and pulled back holding her face in mine, "Hey, I love you too." Her eyes went wide and then shimmered with her own tears.

I leaned up on an elbow stroking her face and neck, "What's wrong, isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" I was confused but I wanted her to explain. I had never seen her crumble emotionally before and I was getting worried. She closed her eyes and sighed, holding my hand to her cheek and lacing out fingers.

"No one has ever told me they love me," My heart shattered at the confession and I could only work to convince her with another kiss, and another and another, I rolled over her pinning her hands above her head.

"Well then let me show you," I was getting off on controlling her for once as she allowed me to slide down her body and lift her leg up. She was dripping. I angled my core over hers and allowed them to slowly touch as I held her leg up still. We both moaned the moment we touched and she grabbed at anything within reach, the pillows, her own mouth, the sheets. I rolled in a few slow circles until I felt her clit and mine touch each other. I stopped and leaned into the pressure, both of us almost shouting out with pleasure.

"I'm going to show you love," I declared. I started rubbing us against each other slowly and when her mouth went agape, I leaned over and kissed her slowly.

Our tongues tangled but didn't try to duel this time. It didn't take too long until we both shuddered with release. I collapsed on top of her as we both tried to get out breathing under control. She stroked my back slowly and i nuzzled her neck and cheek.

"Yeah, you would have failed the application for internship cause I would have just hired you anyway, you're hired. B&R's first junior associate." I leaned back to look at her for seriousness.

"You mean it?" I was hesitant to get excited.

"Of course, I know you passed the BAR and we wouldn't have been able to take over the company without your help, Shawna has known for weeks. She didn't want to at first but she knew I loved you before I did, and we've both been through a lot. She didn't want to see me lose someone again." She looked away at the last statement. I wanted to know what that meant but now was not the time.

"You really mean it?" She nodded and bit her lip. "Well does that mean I get a more secluded office than yours in which may or may not be soundproof?" I was only half kidding, but she laughed back.

"My pet, every room I own is sound proof," she rolled over me for round two.

Nercited
Nercited
122 Followers