Full Circle Ch. 05 - Into the Darkness

Story Info
Sylvia discovers her dark side.
11.7k words
4.78
4.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Circle (Ch. 05) - Into the Darkness

soppingwetpanties

There's enough background embedded in this story that it can be read alone, though you'll appreciate the context more if you read Chapters 1-4. Thank you D.E and F.M. for your input.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Five

Into the Darkness

Syl sat at the kitchen table in Elaine's New York City apartment looking deeply into her cup of coffee as if the answers to the questions swirling in her head would somehow magically appear. Elaine was still asleep in the bedroom after a torrid night of lovemaking. What a contrast, Syl thought, between her one room log cabin next to White Feather Lake and Elaine's magnificent 6,000 square foot penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park.

She took a sip of her dark roast coffee and stared out the window at the traffic and people far below.

It should be me down there among the masses, and not high above, in Elaine's ivory tower. What am I doing here? I'm a car mechanic. Elaine's a gazillionaire. And last night? What happened to me? Elaine made me feel something I've never felt before. It was the pain. Why did it help me feel so good? I'm not a sexual deviant... am I?

Syl kept going over in her head what happened to make her raise those questions, starting with the whipping she overheard at Carol's house. Elaine thought that she was whipping Carol in the privacy of Carol's bedroom, but neither of those women were aware that Syl could hear every snap of the cat o'nine tails and every one of Carol's moans and screams via the kitchen's overhead heating duct. Listening surreptitiously to Elaine whipping Carol, Syl masturbated in Carol's kitchen. It was so wrong. So out of character for the young woman not yet fully aware of her submissive desires. Yet she admitted to herself she was excited hearing Carol's moans of pain and then pleasure. At the same time she was terrified by what she was becoming.             

* * *

"A penny for your thoughts," Elaine said, seeing Syl sitting at the kitchen table, cup of coffee in hand, clearly lost in her own world.

"What?"

Syl put her coffee cup down and saw Elaine standing over her, already dressed in fashionable business attire.

"What's on your mind my love?" Elaine asked.

"Oh... nothing," Syl said in a thoroughly unconvincing tone of voice.

Elaine's sniffer told her something was troubling her girlfriend.

"C'mon Syl. Give it up."

Syl wondered if she should give it up. To ask Elaine about her sexual past. The sex between them was amazing but it was more than lust. Elaine's exquisite use of a pair of nipple clamps and the right words whispered in her ear supercharged their sex. What was it that Elaine knew?

"Well... at Carol's house... I wanted to know..."

And just when Syl got the courage to finish her question Elaine's phone rang.

"Hello, Richard?" Elaine said after looking at her phone. "What? Now?"

Elaine gave a pained expression to Syl.

"Fine. I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Sorry Syl. I've to run and sign some papers that'll finalize the sale of my partnership interest. You were saying something about Carol?

Syl could have said something but Elaine had given her a convenient out.

"No. You go ahead and get to your meeting. What I have can wait."

"Sure?"

"Yeah, go on..."

Elaine bent over and kissed Syl on the cheek. "You take care. I'll see you tonight."

* * *

"Oh shit!" Syl cried out after the glass perfume bottle shattered on the floor of Elaine's master bathroom.

Geraldo was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Syl to come out. She was about to go to a dinner party hosted by one of her high school friends. He heard the sound of the impact and then Syl's cussing.

"Are you OK?" the tall dark-haired man called out. He put down his cup of coffee and got up.

"I broke something," Syl yelled from the bathroom.

Geraldo walked to the open bedroom door and knocked on the frame.

"You decent?"

Syl laughed. "I think that's up for debate."

"I'm coming in."

Syl smiled when she saw the handsome Mexican man, dressed in his black uniform. Geraldo crinkled his nose when he stepped in.

"You really did it, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I think it's a bottle of Elaine's favorite perfume."

They both looked forlornly at the shattered crystal on the white marble floor.

"That was $750," Geraldo noted.

"What?" Sylvia shouted in surprise.

"I should know. I picked it up for her."

"Fuck."

"Yeah."

Syl thought for just a second before asking her favor.

"Could you pick up another one for me? I'll give you my credit card."

Geraldo had been with Elaine for ten years and was loyal to a fault. She "rescued" him from a menial job and installed him as her driver and confidante. He liked Syl as well, thinking Elaine and her were good for each other. He would have done anything for Elaine, and by proxy for Syl as well.

"Of course I can," he said. "And I'll talk to the building about cleaning this up before Miss Elaine gets home."

"Would you?"

"It would be my pleasure Miss. I'll make a few calls and then we'll be on our way."

Syl gave Geraldo a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"You're the best."

* * *

Geraldo was leaning against the hood of the car smoking the one cigarette he allowed himself every day. The party that he'd dropped Syl off at lasted longer than expected but fortunately it was a balmy summer night. As he savored the last puff and let out the smoke Syl appeared, glowing from seeing familiar faces, and maybe more so from the four glasses of Chardonnay she enjoyed.

"Lesh go home," she said, slurring her words as she fell into the back seat of Elaine's luxurious Mercedes-Benz Maybach.

"Looks like you had a good time Miss."

"Soooo good," Syl said, before slumping over in her seat, her head spinning.

Geraldo adjusted his rear-view mirror so he could see her. He chuckled when he saw Syl fall over.

The rest of the ride was finished in silence. The car pulled up in front of Elaine's apartment building. Syl's head was just starting to clear as she looked out the tinted window at the empty lobby. Geraldo came around to open the door.

"Home safe and sound," he said.

Syl put her hand to her forehead, groaning. "Maybe safe, but not sound."

"You'll be fine. I'm sure Miss Elaine is waiting for you."

* * *

The elevator ride up made Syl's ears pop. A chime rang out and the doors opened to Elaine's 42nd floor penthouse apartment. Syl entered a code into a keypad and the door clicked open. Elaine was sprawled out on the sofa wearing a robe that was wide open, revealing her matching bra and panties underneath.

"Just got home myself," the tall blonde said, cradling a drink in her hand. "Nightcap?" she asked.

Syl groaned. "I'm over my limit already," she said, kicking off her flats. She plopped on the sofa next to Elaine and starting rubbing her sore feet.

"Have fun?" Elaine asked.

"Same old same old. But's it good to be with old friends from high school. It's like putting on your favorite sweater. It's comfortable."

Elaine smiled. She didn't have friends like that and she envied Syl for it. "You're lucky."

"Lucky for what?"

"Lucky to have friends like that."

"Don't you have friends like that?"

"I don't. I was kind of a loner in high school and college."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's just me."

"I like you."

Elaine scooted over in the sofa and put her arm around Syl's waist.

"C'mon young lady. We've got unfinished business."

"What kind of business?" Syl asked, but she knew full well what the answer was. Elaine's hand had already found its way under her skirt and was touching the damp gusset of her panties.

* * *

Syl grasped Elaine's wrist and let her lover's hand rest on her drenched pubic patch. Elaine rolled over in bed and craned her neck to look at the time on her clock radio. It read 3:14 a.m.

"We've already made love three times," Elaine said, feigning a complaint. In truth, she couldn't get enough of her young lover.

Syl's hunger was far from satiated. "Fuck me Elaine."

"You little whore," Elaine said playfully.

"I am your little whore," Syl said.

"Yes you are. You are my little whore."

Elaine didn't realize she was saying it in the voice she used as a Domme. It felt natural for Elaine to say and it raised the small hairs on Syl's arms.

"What would you do to your whore?" Syl asked.

That was a tantalizing question for Elaine. Should she exploit Syl's obvious submissive tendencies? Maybe she'd experiment with light bondage. She opened her nightstand drawer and pushed aside the box containing the nipple clamps Syl had already enjoyed. In the back was a blindfold made of black cloth.

"Sit up," she said to Syl. Elaine pulled the blindfold over Syl's eyes. Her world went from light to dark. Suddenly everything felt more closed in and her other senses were heightened. Elaine went to her closet and retrieved a silk neck tie.

"Hold your arms over your head."

Elaine wrapped the necktie around Syl's wrists, binding them together tightly. She finished by tying the loose ends into a knot. Syl tested her bonds, not being able to budge them. Not being able to see heightened her sensation of restraint and helplessness, being at the mercy of Elaine's good graces. Instead of anxiousness Syl felt extreme arousal.

Elaine eased Syl down so her lover was flat on her back with her arms stretched over her head. Elaine rested one hand on Syl's bound wrists to pin her in place. Elaine used her free hand to touch Syl's cheek. The young brunette opened her mouth, her tongue searching for Elaine's hand. Elaine let her lick the palm of her hand before reaching down to cup one of Syl's breast.

"This is what I do my little whores. Your body belongs to me. Tell me Syl. Tell me you belong to me."

Elaine pinched Syl's nipple between her fingers when she said it. Syl gasped before she could speak.

"Yes... yes... I belong to you," she pledged. The words were comforting to Syl, like she was wrapping herself in a warm blanket.

Elaine teased Syl's nipples, flicking her finger against them and making a snapping noise. With the blindfold on, Syl concentrated on the sounds and the mini bursts of pain, stepping up the heat in her body. Elaine knew exactly what she was doing, stoking the fire by walking her fingers down Syl's tight abs to the golden triangle. Her fingers hovered over Syl's sex without touching her. Syl's hips rose off the bed, searching for Elaine's magic touch.

"All in good time," Elaine said, playing on the anticipation Syl felt. Her fingers grazed Syl's juice slickened labia.

"Ahhhh," Sylvia cooed. The anticipation and then the light touch was absolutely delicious.

Elaine attached her mouth to Syl's nipple, bathing it with her tongue as her fingers found Syl's labia, already red and swollen from hours of sex and oozing a clear, sticky liquid.

"Fuck me," Syl begged again, this time with greater urgency. Elaine's lead-up to this moment made Syl feel she was laying on a bed of nails, every nerve ending screaming for their release.

Elaine relented, using three fingers, roughly jamming them inside Syl's pussy, forcing them easily into the wet, spongy opening until they were all the way inside. Syl thrust her hips up to meet each push of Elaine's hand, contracting her vaginal muscles around Elaine's fingers.

Elaine had already repeatedly edged Syl, and knew she could increase the intensity of Syl's orgasm by taking her to the precipice over and over before letting her cum. Elaine withdrew her fingers without warning, leaving Syl heaving and gasping. The young brunette's hands reached out blindly, searching for Elaine's arm.

"No," Elaine instinctively said, then clasping Syl's bound wrists and pinning them to the bed.

Syl jerked her hands from Elaine's grasp. "Yes... Elaine... please."

The was no tinge of a demand in Syl's voice, just want.

Elaine didn't answer, and instead added a fourth finger, opening Syl's pussy into a gaping maw, filling her, stretching her and quenching Syl's unrelenting need. Elaine started a rapid and forceful motion, the rough fucking motion making Syl's body bounce on the bed. Syl's ears were bathed with the sounds of Elaine's fingers churning in her pussy. After a handful of strokes Syl's body became stiff as a board as her orgasm started in her loins and quickly took over her entire body.

"Yessssssssssssss," escaped as a hissing sound out of Syl's mouth as she saw bright white lights flash against the inside of her eyelids. Elaine took her over the cliff again and again and again until Syl curled up into a ball, unable to take more.

Elaine watched patiently as Syl descended from the heavens, completely and utterly fulfilled, and was energized by the power of her dominance and Syl's submission. She lovingly removed Syl's blindfold and the necktie binding her wrists and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you... my little whore," she reassuringly whispered into Syl's ear.

"And I love you," said Syl, already craving the darkness once again.

* * *

The next morning Elaine was on her usual 8 a.m. call with her executive assistant Victoria going over the schedule for the day.

"What's this?" Elaine asked, noting a reception on her calendar for that evening at Julia's Rizzo's private club.

"You asked me to reschedule the lunch with Julia. You said it'd be OK if I scheduled it at night."

"Oh yeah, and I'm bringing Syl?" Elaine asked.

"It was your idea. Elaine, you're getting forgetful."

"Fine, fine, I'm not going to reschedule again."

Elaine and Julia had always had an uneasy relationship, both being Dommes and at times competing for the same subs. Elaine was wary of the invitation, not fully trusting Julia's outward generosity at welcoming the two of them to what promised to be a glamorous event. With Julia there was always a hidden agenda.

* * *

The two women were in Elaine's spacious walk-in closet, trying on their dresses they'd wear that evening to Julia's party.

"So I'm going to wear this?" Syl asked Elaine, standing in front of a full-length mirror. It was a fitted white party dress, showing off Syl's buffed body and shapely toned legs. It was low cut in the front and almost the entirety of the back was exposed. She was wearing matching four-inch heels.

"I feel like I'm naked." Syl complained. "And these heels are too high. How do you wear these things all the time?"

"You look fabulous," said Elaine. In truth she did. Syl looked stunning in the designer dress and shoes. "Like a movie star," Elaine added.

"I feel like a mechanic in a white wetsuit," said Syl, not quite believing she agreed to get dressed up and wear full make-up. She hadn't worn a dress in years, and heels, almost never.

Elaine was wearing the red cocktail dress she had Vic purchase for her as a replacement for the one damaged on her late-night walk through the woods. She too looked dangerously sexy.

Syl took two steps and had to brace herself, clutching Elaine's bare shoulder to keep from losing her balance.

"Oh my God, how do you wear these things?" Syl asked, exasperated.

Even though Elaine was concerned about exposing Syl to Julia's appraising eyes, she also wanted to bring a date looking her absolute best.

"It'll be fine honey. Just walk around the apartment until you feel comfortable."

"Or kill myself."

"Relax, it'll be fine," Elaine assured Syl. But Syl's nubile body stirred up Elaine's baser desires. She grabbed Syl by the waist and drew her close for a soulful kiss.

"What was that for?" Syl asked, finally pulling away.

"To remind you that you belong to me."

"I don't need a reminder Elaine. You know I do."

* * *

"Who is this Julia Rizzo?" Sylvia asked in the back seat. Both Sylvia and Elaine, in their party dresses, were comfortably seated in the Maybach's sumptuous stitched leather seats.

"Someone I knew in a former life," Elaine answered blandly, not hinting at the acrimony between her and Julia that stemmed from a sub of Julia's leaving her to join Elaine.

"What kind of former life?" Sylvia asked.

Because she didn't come clean with Syl about her past life as a Domme it was becoming more difficult to answer questions about her past. "I'll explain later," Elaine said, hoping that would forestall more questions. It did, at least for the moment.

"Was she one of your girlfriends?" Syl asked.

"No, just a friend."

But was Julia a friend? Elaine wondered. She was already regretting renewing an acquaintance with someone she never quite trusted.

* * *

Julia's club was a private one on a tree lined street with a red awning covering the stairs leading up to a fully restored Upper East Side brownstone. Elaine and Syl walked up those stairs to a landing. The front door had an inset frosted glass panel with the letter "R" etched in it. Elaine rang the doorbell. Moments later the door was opened by a male uniformed attendant wearing white gloves.

"State your business please?" he asked politely.

"Guests of Julia Rizzo," Elaine replied.

"And you are?"

"Elaine Harris and a guest."

The man pulled out his phone to access a guest list. Satisfied, he opened the door to let the women pass.

"Please proceed up the stairs. The cocktail reception is in the room on the right."

Sylvia's eyes took in the opulent interior furnishings of the club. Finely detailed Persian rugs on a polished hardwood floor. Antique furniture and muted lighting. The stairway was carpeted, with an ornate carved handrail. Sylvia carefully ascended the stairs in her new heels, mindful of turning her ankle.

There were already about twenty people in the room, all dressed in evening attire and holding glasses of wine and flutes of champagne. The talk was soft and muted. An attendant held out a tray holding full champagne flutes. Sylvia took one and sipped on it, tasting Cristal for the first time. They went to the raw bar, replete with an ice sculpture of a fire breathing dragon protecting jumbo shrimp, oysters on a half shell and chilled crab legs, and stood in a short line before starting to fill their plates.

An overweight man in a tuxedo that was too tight for him came up to Elaine. His rounded face was beet red from the six glasses of Cristal he'd already put away. Elaine couldn't ignore him because he was James Saxby, the Managing Director of Saxby, Whitaker and King, the firm where Elaine got her start in the world of high finance. Elaine left a partnership with his firm to form her own.

"Elaine, so good to see you," he said, giving her a hug that was too tight and lasted a bit too long. Jim had always had a crush on Elaine, even though he was married. Elaine pulled away before Jim could put his hand on her ass.

He took Elaine by the wrist. "Come with me, I've got a few people you have to meet..."

Before she could protest, he'd already pulled her away from the raw bar and towards a group of older men. Elaine recognized them as partners of Jim who were taken on after Elaine left. Elaine rolled her eyes and Sylvia understood that Elaine would be gone for a few minutes to placate her former partner. Sylvia went back to her plate, contemplating the assortment of oysters.

A woman standing next to her pointed to a pile of smaller shucked oysters.

"Try the Kumamoto's. They were flown in fresh from Japan," she said in a silky-smooth voice. She picked up two of them and put them on Syl's plate.