Professor Sir

Story Info
I serve Sir in his office.
1.1k words
3.91
12.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Sir

"Report to my office at 9 am sharp. Don't be late or there will be consequences." The text from Sir came in after he left that morning, and while I was interested in what the consequences were I knew better than to push him. He has been super stressed at work lately and my main priority as his submissive sex slave was to serve him.

"Do you have any requests for my attire or anything, Sir?" I texted him back already knowing he was going to request a sundress and lacy panties. Enough clothes to not stand out as I walk into the campus building but few enough clothes that it's easy to undress and dress again quickly.

"Sundress. No panties." He answered, at least I was half right. I showered, got dressed, and headed out. I was going to be early but I'd rather arrive early and wait than to be late and disobey him. I loveeeee serving him in his office. My favorite part of him being a professor is the taboo of serving him in his office. Getting fucked on the floor like a student who would do anythingggg to raise her grades, or swallowing a load of his cum so he doesn't report me to the dean. It's like I'm living in my favorite porn movies and I love it. I arrive at his office building and I'm already getting little butterflies in my stomach. The thought of him holding me in his arms makes my heart happy and the thought of him forcing me on to my knees makes my pussy happy.

At 9 on the dot I knock on his office door. He opens the door and I step inside, intoxicated by his smell and his presence. He is wearing one of my favorite outfits, a striped polo shirt and black jeans. Simple, but definitely effective. He closes the door and locks it before taking me into his arms. He kisses me and I let out a sigh, melting into his arms. He begins to kiss my neck and I moan a little. He hears me and places my hands on his belt. My hands can't move fast enough as I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants, sliding them and his underwear down over his firm ass and hardening cock. I drop to my knees and I go to take his penis into my mouth, but before I can he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls it back, tilting my head up to look at him.

"Beg." The one word command sparks the inner whore in me in ways I cannot describe.

"Please Sir. Pleaseeee may I put your gorgeous cock into my mouth Sir. I just want to be a good fuck slut for you may I please have your big, thick cock down my throat?" I am barely able to finish before he pushes my face into his crotch, my nose touching his pubic hair and his cock touching the back of my throat. I feel my eyes fill with tears as I gag on his cock, I look up at him and he smiles, loving the fact I choose his cock over air. He pulls his cock out and I thank him for allowing me the pleasure. He sits down in his office chair and I crawl over to him. His cock is eye level to me and I take a moment to appreciate it. I stroke it gently, appreciating the hardness under my fingertips and the smooth way the skin moves along the length. It's slick from being in my mouth and I increase the speed of my movement. As I stroke his cock, I take his balls into my mouth sucking them gently as I run my tongue around them.

"Such a good little slut. You're doing such a good job." The encouragement from Sir sends me back to take his cock deep down my throat like he likes it. I fuck my face on his cock and he moans. "Good girl. Take Sirs cock deep in that throat. I love fucking you in the throat, feels so good. Now bury your face in my ass like a good slut."

I slowly pull off his cock and kiss and lick my way to his ass. I use my hands to separate his cheeks and lick from his balls all the way up and down the length of his ass crack. I continue with long, slow licks around his asshole. I work my tongue in swirls around his hole and I feel him starting to stroke his cock. Feeling him pull on his dick and his balls bouncing on his forehead encourages me to burnt my face deeper, burying my tongue in his ass. I flick my tongue around the hole like I would a clit and I hear him moan.

"You like eating my ass don't you slut? You like burying your face deep into your Sirs ass."

I pull my face out to answer, "yes Sir. I love eating your ass Sir. I am such a slut for your hole."

I bury my face into his ass again, licking his hole up and down and sticking my tongue in and out. I feel the strokes of his cock get faster and I know he is going to cum soon. I love having his cum in me and I can feel myself getting wetter thinking about him cumming in my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum. Suck my cock, suck my cock!" The urgency and command in his voice almost drives me over the edge as he places his cock in my mouth and holds my face. I hear Sir moan and feel his body tense before I feel the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat and my mouth begins to fill up. I swallow once and continue to suck cum out of his cock, more cum feels my mouth and he sits back in his chair again. I continue to slowly and gently suck his cock, making sure to drain him of every ounce but being careful of his post-orgasm sensitivity. I swallow the last of his cum and he looks down at me and pats my head.

"You did well pet. You are such a good slut for me. Now rub my feet."

"Thank you so much Sir, I love eating your cum so very much." I take his feet in my hands and rub them until he drifts to sleep in his office chair. What's the point of having your own office if you can't take a nap in it?