Tongue in Cheek

Story Info
Beautiful confident woman is degraded by a low life.
5k words
4.31
79.9k
137

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I ever tried writing, hope this turns out well! If you enjoyed the story, or if you have any criticisms, please leave a comment!

#########################

"Jesus fucking christ, that's absolutely revolting, you... you can't possibly expect me to-"

"Shut the fuck up cunt. If I don't feel your tongue up my asshole in 10 seconds, I'm sending this picture to everyone in the university."

Earlier this morning

"God, my head hurts. Thank god we don't have any important classes today" Zoey said, rubbing her forehead.

"Heh, worth it. Last night was the first time I've ever seen you really let loose. I should start bringing you to more parties." her boyfriend teased, bumping up against her shoulder.

"And it'll probably be the last time." Zoey groaned. " I don't know what came over me last night. I don't even remember what happened towards the end of the party."

"Don't be such a buzzkill, we're still alive and well right? I know you never did all of these wild things growing up, but you've gotta enjoy your youth Zoey" her boyfriend admonished.

Zoey frowned at that. Her dad left her mom when she was just a child, leaving her to care for Zoey all by herself. Zoey had witnessed her mother working 2 jobs just to put her through school, watching her mother come home late at night every single day, totally exhausted and drained. Zoey swore she would put in that same effort to life just as her mother did, to repay her beloved mother for all that she had done for her. She studied for hours on end in school, turning down offers to hang out and get into silly shenanigans as schoolchildren were prone to do, instead choosing to stay in the library, burying her nose in books. This habit continued well into her teenage years. Occasionally she would look with envy at the other carefree teenagers of her school, who had nothing to worry about in life other than losing their virginity.

It didn't matter to her what a bunch of immature low life's thought. Zoey had pushed herself to the brink, studying day and night and graduated with flying colors. When she got offered a scholarship to the top university in her state, she cried as she hugged her mother. After all those years of struggle, of being a social pariah, she was now head of the debate club, a top student at a highly esteemed university, with an active social life, and a kind and respectful gentleman of a boyfriend. Her life was exactly where she wanted it to be, and she didn't see anything that would bring it down.

"I don't need to go to parties to enjoy my youth. There's tons of ways you can have fun without being drunk out of your mind." Zoey said. "Anyway, I'll catch up with you later, I have a meeting with somebody who's interested to join the debate club."

~~~~

Zoey didn't want to judge someone based on their physical appearance, but the first word that came to her mind looking at him was slob. His brow was wet with perspiration, and his double chin was marked with stubble. She knew some people didn't quite care about fashion, but his unwashed hoodie and sweatpants, stretched out by his fat and blubbery waist was clearly indicative of poor personal hygiene. She scrunched up her nose at the smell emitting from him. His beady eyes leered at her, making her shiver as she was reminded of the predatory gazes of the men she walked by everday. The guy who called himself Andrew had messaged her this morning, telling her that he wanted to have a chat with the head of the debate club before deciding if he wanted to join. For some reason, there was something quite familiar about him. Before she could say anything, Andrew had risen up to his feet.

"There you are bitch, took your time!"

Zoey was so shocked at the greeting, she simply stood in silence for a few seconds. Once she had regained her bearings, she narrowed her eyes at him. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me cunt." Andrew guffawed at her, scratching his belly button uncouthly. "Do you think I'm interested in your stupid club for pussy boys and mouthy bitches? I'm here because I want to show you a little something from last night." he said, pulling out his phone.

Zoey was shaking at rage at his misogynistic and disrespectful language, but she still took a look at what he was showing her. What she saw made her blood run cold.

"That's right you dumb bitch. You were so drunk last night you were smoking crack. What do you think would happen if I showed this photo to the university board? Think you're still gonna have your scholarship?"

Zoey took a deep breath. She tried to relax. She needed to think. This photo couldn't be released. She would be expelled from the university and lose everything. All of her hard work since she was a child was about to be thrown away from a single night's mistake.

"Is there something you want from me?" Zoey managed to say. "If you want money, we can discuss-"

"You really are a dumb bitch aren't you? Did you never read any hentai comics? What I want is for you to come to my room tonight and do whatever I say,and then I'll delete the picture from my phone." Andrew sneered at her.

Zoey felt her rage boiling up again. She looked up at his face, wanting to drive her nails into his eyes and tear-

A jolt of recognition stopped her violent fantasies. "I know you. You're that guy from high school. The one who made cheated during the exam!"

"Took you long enough to recognize me bitch. Guess that 4.0 GPA doesn't mean shit. You got me into so much trouble back then, when I saw you yesterday at that party I just followed you around hoping I could get some way to get back at you for snitching. And guess what, life handed it to me on a silver platter!" he laughed.

"How is that my fault?! " Zoey spit at him. " You were the one who made that cheated, I didn't make you do it, it was your own - "

"I'm tired of talking to you bitch." he cut her off. Zoey gasped as he leaned closer to her and gropped a handful of her bubbly ass through her tight jeans. "I'm not like one of those debate club cunts who like to hear women run their mouths. Come to my room by 7pm tonight or this photo goes to every single student and staff in the university."

He gave a spank to her juicy rump, leaving it jiggling as he walked out of the door, leaving Zoey alone in the room, thinking about what awaited her later tonight.

~~~~

His room was every bit as disgusting as his appearance and personality. Empty bottles of Mountain Dew and dirty clothes scattered throughout the floor, the sheets a mess, posters of lewdly dressed anime girls all over the walls. Her skin crawled in disgust simply taking in the room. Andrew was sitting on the bed, an expression of displeasure on his face.

" Took your damn time coming here whore!" he yelled at her, fleckles of spit landing on her face. "Do you want to get expelled and end up on the streets sucking dick for money?!"

Zoey grimaced in disgust at the spit on her face and his words. "Look I know what you want me to do tonight,I'm not some innocent maiden but could you at least not be so damn rude about it?

"Fuck you bitch." Andrew spit at her. "Tonight you're just my little dumb bitch slave. Anything I say you do. If you hesistate for even a second I'll send this image to the board of directors. Now take off your fucking clothes cunt. I've wanted to see your fat ass ever since we were in high school.

Zoey's fingers trembled from the humiliation and the anger she felt. She pulled off her shirt, exposing that firm and nubile body that so many men lusted over. She could feel his beady eyes gazing at her like a vulture. Unclasping her bra, she bemoaned the fact that her amazing figure was being displayed for the pleasure of this disgusting incel loser who would normally never have a chance at someone like her.

"Spin around and take off your pants." Andrew ordered.

Zoey complied with his instructions, trying to calm the smoldering anger in her heart. Once she had verified that he deleted the image from his phone, she was going to report him to for blackmail. Or maybe she could get somebody to beat him up. That would be much more satisfying to see. Her violent revenge fantasies were interrupted when she felt him spank her bubbly ass. She let out a squeal and instantly closed her mouth. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"Dat ass!" Andrew exclaimed. Just one smack on those cheeks had left them jiggling tantalizingly. He reached out and groped her ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing her gymnast level derriere, testing out the softness and firmness of the ass that he had lusted after for years. Zoey's supple ass was groped, mauled, cupped, spanked and squeezed without any care for her comfort. The only man who had ever had the pleasure of touching Zoey's body like this, her boyfriend, was always sweet, gentle and respectful, his touch soft as if she were a delicate object to be handled with care. In contrast, Andrew's hands were molesting her as if she were a cheap piece of meat in the market.

"Turn around and get on your knees bitch." Andrew commanded her. Zoey complied with great reluctance. Staring at the door was much better than having to look at his disgusting unwashed figure. He wore a mocking smile at seeing the look of anger and despair on her face. "Why so angry bitch?" Andrew cackled. "I don't like seeing that face on you. A good slave should always be smiling for her master. Smile for me, get down on your knees and prostrate yourself before my feet and apologize for being a stuck up bitch"

Being forced to smile for a misogynistic pig like this man was pushing her to the limit. She wanted nothing more than to be away from this horrible situation. She took a deep breath of air to steady herself and got down on her knees for him. She hesitated for a moment before getting down to place her forehead on the floor. She had already went this far, she just needed to steel herself and get through this horrible experience.

"I'm sorry for being a stuck up bitch." Zoey said in a voice devoid of emotion.

"Is that all? What a poor fucking example you make of the debate club president. Get more creative bitch, I want to hear you demean and insult yourself like the worthless cunt you are. If I'm not satisfied, then-"

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING A WORTHLESS WHORE" Zoey gritted through her teeth. She knew the kind of language to appease this misogynistic asshole, even if it killed her for the words to come out of her mouth "I'm sorry for being a pretentious cunt who wastes her time with studies when I should just get on my knees to serve you. I'm sorry for reporting you for sexually harasssing me when I should have thanked you by sucking your amazing cock. I'm just a disgraceful stupid bitch who'll do anything to please you. Please give me the honour of serving your amazing cock to make up for my mistakes." As humiliating as it was to kneel and prostrate herself before this disgusting man, she was grateful her face pressed down on her floor hid her tears as she debased herself for him. She was not an arrogant woman, but she had a healthy amount of self confidence in her intelligence and looks and being forced to attack her own sense of self worth was taking its toll on her.

"You're such a pathetic bitch" Andrew's voice sneered at her. She could hear him moving around as he spoke. "Untouchable perfect little queen bitch Zoey is so willing to kiss ass to someone like me just to keep her scholarship. Lift up your head bitch."

She expected to be greeted by the sight of his cock, but what she saw instead was so vile she could never have imagined it in her life. Andrew had his legs lifted up to his chest, hands tucked behind his knees, exposing his hairy disgusting flabby man-ass. The position he was in even exposed her to his puffy anus, surrounded by a ring of hair and covered with a layer of sweat. Zoey, who had only been exposed to vanilla sex in missionary, had never before in her life seen such a horrifying sight.

"Here you go bitch. I don't want you to suck on my cock. I've always dreamed of having that perfect face of yours between my ass cheeks. Now, if you don't want pictures of you snorting crack all over the campus, get over here and kiss ass. Literally."

"What the fuck?! You want me to do... what?!" Zoey exclaimed in disgust. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, nor for that matter the stomach-churning view in front of her. This absolutely sickening man had his legs lifted up, exposing himself without any shame and telling her to...

"Damn bitch I didn't think you were this vanilla. A rimjob cunt! Eating ass! It's all the rage now. Some girl I hooked up with once did it to me, and ever since then I've wanted your pretentious face shoved between my asscheeks." Andrew smiled recalling that memory. That girl had told him she had a fetish for doing nasty things to losers who didn't deserve it. Perhaps he should have been offended by the insult, but he found it hard to complain when she was corkscrewing her tongue deep into his asshole, giving him pleasure he had never dreamed possible.

"I can't... please I'll suck your dick, I'll do anything else, I'll fuck you so good, I -- "

"Shut up" Andrew cut off Zoey's desperate pleas. "As fun as it is to hear you beg to suck my cock, what I want is your tongue in my asshole. I've wanted this for a long time, and I'm not going to let you walk away without the taste of my ass in your mouth." Andrew took his hands off his knees and instead used them to spread his flabby ass cheeks wide open, giving Zoey a better a view of the disgusting flesh ring she was going to get well acquainted with.

Zoey began sobbing in despair at the ignoble situation she was trapped in. She never thought that going to one stupid party would end up with her on her knees on the dirty floor of an ugly misogynistic bastard, who was currently hugging his knees to his chest, displaying his repulsive asshole at her. She squealed in pain as she felt his rough hands grab at her hair, puling her face closer to his ass. She was so close to it now she could feel the heat emanating from it. And the smell... oh god the smell!

Andrew couldn't believe his good fortune. Ever since she busted him in school back then, he had harbored a deep resentment for her. It killed him inside watching her graduate high school with flying colors, watching her proud face beaming as she accepted a certificate for outstanding academics, hearing the news about how she got accepted for a scholarship at a prestigious university, while he remained at the very bottom of the rungs of society. Having her distinguished, gorgeous face so close to his ass was making his cock rock hard with arousal. Gorgeous piercing eyes, her cute nose scrunched up in distaste, her lips quivering in disgust... He absolutely couldn't wait anymore and shoved her face right into his ass, lining up her nose with the pucker of his anus.

Zoey screamed as her face was pressed right into that revolting flesh cavern. She flailed her arms in futility at his meaty thighs, struggling to get her face away from the hairy ass she was shoved into, but his grip on her proved to be too strong. She could feel the coarse hairs of his anus scraping against her nose, along with the moisture of his sweat on it. With her nose pressed right against the source, she couldn't escape the smell permeating through her brain, making her light headed and dizzy. Her eyes glazed over in submission as her fiery and headstrong personality drained out of her, leaving her a submissive woman who would do anything asked of her.

"Sniff it bitch! I want you take really deep sniffs, press your nose as deep as you can, get the full experience!" Andrew moaned in delight as he felt her nose wriggling around in his asshole. Finally, to have perfect model student Zoey's face shoved right up his ass. He laughed in delight as she obeyed his commands, hearing that deep *SNIIIIF* sound emanating from her trapped face. He felt her nose taking deep inhales and moaned at the sensation. As good as it felt, the real pleasure came from the mental stimulation of having the woman so above him in standing, doing something as debased and wretched as sniffing his asshole!

Zoey sobbed and moaned incoherently while having her face surrounded by the fleshy walls of his flabby ass. She couldn't stop herself dry heaving at the smell, and yet the grip on her hair was so tight she couldn't do anything other than follow his commands, hoping he would be satisfied. Sniff... sniff... sniff... the smell, the hairs rubbing themselves against her nose, the sheer shame she felt at herself for being trapped in this situation, it was all making her lose her mind. Eventually, Andrew pulled her out of his ass, leaving her gasping for air. She took a deep breath, grateful to finally be able fresh air. Her face was absolutely disheveled, with ass hairs stuck to her nose, her hair a mess and her makeup absolutely ruined. Andrew felt a deep satisfaction at seeing the face that many guys dreamed about brought down low by him.

"How did that feel whore? Did you enjoy it?" Andrew taunted her. Zoey was too shell shocked, to reply her gaze showing a thousand mile stare of a woman forced to endure horrors that most women would never dream of. Andrew slapped her face around a few times to force her to focus, before spitting a big wad right between her eyes. Disrespecting untouchable Zoey like a lowly prostitute made Andrew feel like a god. "Answer me bitch!"

"NO!" Zoey cried out in distress. "That was horrible, you're so fucking sweaty and hairy and it smelled so bad!" A part of her had died, replaced by a malleable and suggestible part that would do anything Andrew commanded. She couldn't find the strength in her to resist anymore. Andrew chuckled at her obvious distress.

"Well bitch, it's about to get much worse for you. It's finally time for you to fucking get to work. Make out with my asshole like it's your boyfriend." he said.

Broken and submissive, she willingly brought her face an inch away from his anus, fully aware that this time, she was doing it out of her own free will. There was no hand in her hair to guide her and to shove her face between Andrew's fleshy ass cheeks. She was simply a beaten down girl who would do anything to appease her abuser. Remembering his command, she pouted her mouth into a kiss and finally made mouth-to-anus contact. She could feel every single wrinkle, every strand of hair of his asshole on her lips. The flavor of his sweat on her mouth sent a shudder running through her entire body. Despite that, she kept kissing his butthole, slovenly making out with it. She could feel his puckered anus pulsing and moving in vulgar ways that were only noticeable by someone in direct contact with it. Her oxygen addled brain interpreted that movement as his asshole kissing her back, which prompted her to put more energy into her makeout session. The noises she made as she suckled on his asshole only added to her degradation.

Andrew was in cloud nine. After so long, he finally had Zoey, the girl everyone lusted after, the most brilliant student of her entire school, confident, headstrong, intelligent Zoey kissing his asshole. He couldn't' believe that his wildest dreams came true. She was making out with his asshole as if it were the lips of her boyfriend, and not the disgusting shithole that it was. She wrapped her lips around his anal ring and sucked hard, making him moan In delight, wiggling his toes. The lewd sounds of her kissing and sucking provided incredible stimulation to his depraved mind.

"Get your tongue involved now cunt! Shove it deep in my ass!" Andrew hollered at her.

Loathing herself for this absolute disgrace, Zoey obeyed his commands. The first taste of his asshole made her gag violently. She felt like the taste would stay in her mouth forever -- it was so vile and sickening. And yet she continued, sticking out her tongue and lapping from the bottom of his anus to the top, feeling every coarse hair and lapping up every drop of sweat that had pooled between his meaty ass cheeks. She could feel his hairs getting stuck in her tongue, making her wail in distress right into his asshole.

12