Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was satisfied with his cum effort. And happy that he had been able to jack off without becoming too self-conscious and doing so prematurely. He had achieved a personal victory in making his long hoped-for fantasy happen. 'This could be a very nice study trip,' he thought!

Jim was completely surprised by what happened next. Miriam brought her hands to her face and smelled his cum. Closer still and she lapped at the cooling, clearing pool of semen. She missed not a drop of Jim's ejaculate. When she was satisfied that she had consumed all he had offered her, Miriam looked at Jim and smiled. "Very nice taste, Indokolo. Very handsome naked, you are. Thank you." She demurely nodded her head as she thanked him.

"Thank you, Miriam, that was very nice for me to be able to do."

A gong broke the exchange of pleasantries and Miriam's eyes flew wide. We must go to the feast! Hurry!" Jim's cock was still swollen, but deflating, a drop of cum still clinging to the end. He grabbed his cock and squeezed the last remnants of his cum into his own hand and wiped it on his hip as they ambled toward the feast.

Miriam pulled him by his hand toward a box under one of the cots. Rummaging quickly, she found a light golden loin cloth for him to wear, the same color as her own gown. 'Apparently, these feasts are formal events,' he thought. She tied it round his hips and adjusted it so it hung down to the end of his penis and no farther. Then she tugged it at the back to cover his ass. She adjusted her own shift as they exited the hut and made their way into the crowd in the plaza.

Together they walked toward the center of the plaza where tables had been set up and food was being served. She and Jim sat opposite King Moloko and Professor Winderly. The king and the professor were having a deep discussion and it did not seem proper for Jim to intrude, so he just looked around the plaza, taking in the people, the huts, the laden tables and the surrounding scenery. It was all interesting and not at all haphazardly arranged but with a clear plan in mind.

The plaza was five-sided, a pentagon with huts marching around the sides, all facing inward. People in the plaza found places at their own tables, but Jim could not discern how or why they sat as they did. At the king's table, he saw the same rank structure being played out that he had witnessed before. Men with cock rings sat to the right and left of the king and his professor. As when they met, he recognized that the more rings a man wore, the closer to the king he sat. A beautiful dark-skinned woman sat between each man. It was unclear the relationship between the women and the men-attending. Immediately on the other side of Professor Winderly sat the prince, he having the most senior rank below the king.

It was a "black tie" affair and in this corner of the world, that meant hair pomaded, jewels hanging from necks, chains of fine gold connecting women's nipples to their ear lobes. Tiny clamps affixed to the nipples stretched them taut. After years of such training, the women's nipples would be distended and quite noticeable even under clothing. The apparatus was such that when they turned their heads or laughed, their breasts were pulled in the same direction as their faces. Turn left and the right breast pointed in that direction. Turn right and the left one rose. A hearty laugh caused both breasts to rise in appreciation.

Jim kept as many mental notes as he could, hoping to recall as much as possible for when he returned to his hut and could write in his journal.

Jim looked across at his professor and saw she was flushed, her eyes tinged with red. He did not know if she was angry, sad, aroused, or scared. Recalling the Schacter Two-Factor Model of Emotion he knew, first, the body reacts then the mind decides what emotion to assign to the sensation. He just watched her until she regained her composure and smiled weakly at him. He frowned and cocked his head questioningly, but she shook her head, waving him off.

After the meal was cleared away, the king filled the time with questions. Professor Winderly braced as he asked more and more personal ones.

"Seemala," he said turning to her. "Seemala, this man you brought to us. Is he good?"

Jim smiled and waited for her reaction.

"He is a good student, King. He has much to learn, but I think he will do well."

"What have you taught him? Are you finally a woman?"

Her eyes filled immediately and a patch of scarlet flesh spread from her cleavage up her throat. Jim surmised she was humiliated that the king had asked her such a personal question in front of her student.

Quietly, she said, "No. Not yet." Jim leaned in to hear.

"Fine. Wonderful. Good joy news. This is the night of the quiet moon. Soon we will have the happy moon and the innocents will participate in the feast of knowledge. You will, at last become a woman."

Dee Winderly swallowed hard. She knew that two full moons in the same month was approaching when the festival of carnal knowledge would take place and all the unattached women would be presented to be ritually married to a member of the tribe whom the king would choose. In the weeks leading up to the festival both the men and women candidates would undergo trials and training to perfect them.

If she refused again—she had done so in her three previous research trips—she would have worn out her welcome and never be allowed to return. It would effectively end her research and, thus, her academic career. The grant from the Foundation for the Understanding of Coital Kinesis (F.U.C.K) would end, likely to be recalled, and she would never again be able to land a teaching or research position. This time she had to go through with it.

She looked up and saw Jim wide-eyed staring at her. "A virgin? YOU?" he mouthed.

"Shut up Dummy," she hissed. "You don't understand anything." She was seething.

"Oh, I think I understand a lot, now, Dr. High-and-Mighty Winderly. You've been trying to have me believe you were an expert in tribal customs when you aren't even a..." Jim couldn't think of the word for a no-longer-virgin. "...a woman!"

She stood up and reached across to try and slap her student but was restrained by the strong arms of both the king and the prince.

"Seemala. Always, Seemala. He is right. You cannot lead someone to a place you have never been." The king put his arm around her and calmed her. His hand cupped her breast. Though she wanted to pull away, she knew he was trying to comfort her. In fact, having his warm hand on her breast did feel nice, but she was embarrassed to have Jim see the king take such liberties with her. She was not in control and she hated it. Her nipples erected from the comfort and the anger. They showed through the soft gown she wore and Jim noticed them.

"Seemala?" Jim asked. "What is Seemala?"

"It is her name, Seemala. In your speaking it is Angry Beautiful. You see the truth in that name, do you not, even though you are Indokolo?"

"Yes, King. She is angry and she is beautiful." He paused a moment, "You call me Innocent Naked? Why?"

Professor Winderly interjected, "Naiive, Dummy. Not innocent. And the naked refers to your..."

He cut her off. "Yes, my cock. I get that part. But naiive? Really?"

The king squeezed her breast hard making Dr. Winderly wince. He was curtailing her from any further action. Slipping his arm, he clapped his hands. "Enough talk. Dance!"

Drums and music began in the midst of the plaza and all shifted in their seats to be able to see. As Jim turned, Miriam, put her hand on his thigh and squeezed lightly. Leaning in, she whispered, "This is a very exciting night and you must allow yourself to experience it all." Her hand slid a little toward the top if his leg nearer to his now filling penis.

Men and women lined up in front of the king's guests such that a man was to the left and woman to the right of each. They wore the same kind of grass skirts Jim had seen in photos and drawings at Professor Winderly's house. With the slightest shift, the skirts opened to reveal the men's straining erections or the women's lovely bushes.

The men were completely shaved giving their tackle more prominence. Already large, the lovely black cocks and balls were lightly and fragrantly oiled making them seem larger than life. Many-hued, the men ranged from dark as night to lightly tanned, but everyone had a magnificent penis, some still encased in their foreskins, others slightly peeled or with bulbous ends fully exposed.

The women wore brassieres of flattened and stiff woven material that lifted their breasts as if they lay on a platform. Chains connected the nipples as Jim had observed earlier. A veritable dessert table of anatomical delights was there in front of him to look at and wonder. Miriam's hand slid between his legs and his cock jumped. Her hand rested still on his thigh, the backs of her fingers against his manhood. She dug her nails into his thigh. The sharp sting of her nails, the sight of such beautifully erotic people standing so close made Jim surge with excitement. Despite his earlier ejaculations Jim erected.

The preliminaries stopped and slowly the men and women took places to begin the dance. The women bent over and kicked one leg back. Each man grasped an ankle, helping the woman to raise her leg high. Now each woman's pudenda was fully exposed to the king and his tablemates. Like ballerinas, they seemed effortlessly able to spread their legs, the grass skirts falling apart yielding a lovely view of wet labia.

The seated king's officers leaned in toward the female dancers and sniffed. They too were fragrant, but the mix of their juices produced both sweet and savory aromas. Jim, caught Miriam's eye and she nodded for him to do likewise. He could not resist, and, feeling the heat from the distended lips, Jim placed his face in the woman's groin, turning it so she wet him on both cheeks. A giggle went up from the table and Jim felt embarrassed. He pulled back, face red and wet. Laughter followed as they watched Jim's obvious enjoyment. It was a true, untutored, unrestrained response to such powerful stimulus. The king was happy to see this new young man give into his feelings so quickly. If only Seemala could learn from him. Indeed, if only the professor would learn from her student, so much would change.

As the dance progressed, it was the men's time to lead. They positioned themselves in front of the female guests. The women dancers, in time with the drumbeats, snaked their legs up and down the back of the men's legs, symbolically enticing them. No need, their penises were erect already. As they writhed, the women pulled the men's skirt aside. To Jim's delight he saw, the cocks rose above the vertical, nearly touching the men on their bellies that each man had an ivory or bone cock ring nestled below his glans.

The male dancers moved closer, their cock heads only an inch away from the female guests. Unlike Professor Winderly had done to the king with her lips alone, the female dance partners reached around their respective men and manually slid foreskins down over the glans and behind the ivory cock rings. The visual effect of white cock rings circling dark, hard shafts presented a powerful image of masculine strength and beauty. It was all quite amazing, so many dark erect penises lined up. He looked at Miriam, who beamed a bright eager smile at him as she slowly leant towards the cock in front of her.

Miriam took the presented penis into her mouth and held the shaft in her soft lips. Jim watched as she closed her eyes in obvious delight at feeling the hot, pulsing skin so lightly covering the hardness beneath. Smiling at Miriam's obvious delight, Jim looked toward Professor Winderly who had likewise taken a cock into her mouth. She, however, did not seem so happy, her eyes darting left and right, hoping for a break in this part of the dance. It gratified Jim to see her vulnerable, and happy to see her with a cock in her mouth. He certainly wanted to see her do that with him.

Sometimes, when he was angry with her, he merely wanted to face-fuck her, grabbing the back of her head and shoving his cock down her throat. Other times he genuinely wanted her. The night in her living room, when he ejaculated so quickly, he had hoped she would take him gently into her mouth and clean the remains of his spend. She had a lovely mouth, smooth lips, and even teeth. He wanted to feel and see those lips upon him. He wanted to come in her mouth, see his semen there, perhaps a little on her lips.

As the dancer pulled out of her mouth, Professor Winderly saw Jim watching her. With wide eyes, she asked silently, "What?!" As if sucking on a strong black cock was something that every anthropologist did as a matter of common courtesy.

Movement next to him meant that Miriam had let go the cock in her mouth. She smiled gleefully again at Jim. She liked "socking cock"—her accent was so adorable. Her hand now shifted to take Jim's cock in its grip. Miriam leaned into Jim as she did, content to share this moment with the new man in the village. With only a little encouragement Miriam would have dipped her head and taken Jim right there. She was hot and ready.

Applause all around and the dancers exited.

The last dance for the night required a raised platform brought in so all could see clearly what was to happen. The round platform spun on its axis, like a lazy-Susan on a table. A small man and equally matched woman entered the view and climbed on to the platform. Neither was clothed. They held hands and bowed toward the king's table. Assistants slowly turned the table. The couple paced around taking each other's measure.

Miriam, whispered, "This is a very exciting dance. Watch how they do the joining."

Jim was excited at the prospect. A public mating! Such an interesting custom, so rarely seen in cultures around the world. How would it be performed? He was both interested for his dissertation and for its eroticism.

He liked Miriam's awkward locutions. And he liked how she squeezed his aching cock to emphasize her commentary. Jim could feel his pre-cum dripping down from his pee-hole and was sure it was wetting her fingers. He liked that thought. He had seen her fingers wet with his semen earlier.

The man on stage was sporting a very nice erection, full and vertical. He tilted it downward because the woman had got on all fours with her face at cock level. She opened her mouth, took him deeply and then spun around to her back and then to all fours again. All the while she held him in her mouth. She continued to roll around with him in her mouth never letting him slip out and never slowing her spinning rhythm. His cock was the axis of this spinning top of a woman. As the platform turned, the spectators got a chance to watch from all angles the magical union the two of them maintained.

A third person, another very erect man, climbed onto the platform and the woman ceased her revolutions. Still holding the man in her mouth, she grasped his knees and got to her feet with her ass high. The inviting target of her open pussy was soon pierced by the second man. She was now spit-roasted. Slowly, she commenced to slide herself forward and back, both to fuck herself with the man's cock behind and to pleasure the man in front. Both men stood still, either side of the rotating platform, while the woman acted as a reciprocating piston moving between them, alternately showing one cock lengthening and the other shortening

The action picked up as the man to the rear grabbed her hips and hoisted her feet off the ground and onto his impaling penis. She locked her legs behind his thighs but kept her hands on the knees of the man she was swallowing. He, in turn, pulled her up so she was no longer on the platform but suspended between the two men. The men now stood still and it was the small woman who was alternately pulling and pushing herself with her arms and legs, pulling her mouth onto one cock as she pulled the other from her vagina and then pushing back horizontally onto the vaginal cock whilst letting the one in her mouth appear. Faster and faster she went as the audience clapped, and as the clapping rhythm got faster so did she, a literal shuttle-cock, she was. Jim could not imagine how the men stood the stimulation. Perhaps they took special herbs to delay orgasm whilst staying hard. He would have to research.

The audience clearly liked the scene. The spectating men, if they were anything like Jim, imagined themselves in either the fore or aft position and the women enjoyed the idea of being taken in two orifices at the same time.

Miriam started to masturbate Jim, her hand moving up and down beneath his loin cloth. He looked at her pretty face, smiling at the scene before them. He leaned over to kiss her on the cheek and she gasped, then smiled. Professor Winderly saw the kiss and it angered her. She was not as worried that a beautiful nubile lass was jerking her student off, though clearly she was. No, Dr. Winderly was livid that Jim had become so enamored of a subject in his study culture. She would have to reprimand him for his lack of professionalism. Dr. Winderly, had shaken off her embarrassment and shame and was back to being angry. She was Sabeela, at least the angry part of the meaning. Beauty did not show itself that night.

The action on stage changed one last time. The woman let go the cock in her mouth. Without leaving the confines of the dancer's vagina, the man in the aft position managed to turn her over and lift her such that she was now facing him, chest to chest. It took effort by all three to achieve this feat, nor was it graceful or artistic. Rather it was important that he remain firmly planted deep in her womb as they prepared for the last movement in the dance.

Now facing him, the woman wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He was fully, deeply inside her. The platform turned to show all how deeply connected they were. Her hips rocked and her anus came into view as the couple turned. The rosebud between her heavy globes was wet with the vaginal wetness that seemed to have poured out of her.

The other man moved in and placed his face in her ass, his nose touching her anus. He licked up to the dimples of her spine and down to the other man's balls, carefully drawing his tongue around and over the tight scrotum. He was prepping them for what he was to do next. He stood, and taking his hard penis in hand, found the tightened opening of her ass and slowly drove the point of his cock into her. She seemed ready and eager because she sank so easily onto the intruding penis. When he was as deep in her ass as the other partner was in her overheated cunt, they began to dance together in the same timing. All three of them moved as one person.

The woman writhed in joy at the two beefy cocks filling her; she mashed her hard-nippled breasts into the one man's chest and rolled her head back, open-mouthed, to kiss the second man. They swirled around on the circling platform moving toward a climax that would be internal in its fluid delivery yet visible by their shaking orgasms.

Jim was amazed. Public double penetration, the strange six-legged dance, and the strange cry from the three as they orgasmed each in their own way and pace but not for a second breaking the rhythm of the dance.

Once spent and relieved of the built-up sexual tension, the three hung together in tableau. Applause and cheers went up, but the trio hardly moved, clinging together as they were. With apparent practice, they were able to spider-walk off the raised platform and exit the scene, never breaking their intimate connections.

Though Miriam's hands were wonderful on his cock, Jim did not move toward his own orgasm. It had been a long day and he had already several ejaculations. His cock was quite sore, to tell the truth. He stilled Miriam's hand. She shot a look of worry that she had done something wrong. A kiss on her nose told her he was not angry. She relaxed and gently squeezed his balls.