Professor Winderly's Assignment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax upon the platform seemed to finish the evening's festivities. The king stood and at once so did everyone else. Wonderful to see how many cocks were erect. Jim envied the gold rings and the ivory rings. It made the men look so fine. Who would have thought it! Jim was well aware of how good a military uniform made a man - the smartness, the polished leather, the gold braid but never had he imagined how wonderfully smart, how masculine and formal gold bands down an erect cock - or indeed cocks - could look. They were, of course, very fine cocks indeed, dark, strong and no doubt potent.

Jim was no different as he stood with Miriam, his cock stood straight out, barely covered by the thin loin cloth.

The king bade the professor and him good night and Miriam led Jim back to the hut where they would both reside during his stay in village. Before bed she placed her hands once more before him. Miriam seemed to think him manually relieving his sexual need was required. Perhaps she thought it a custom of his people. He demurred, more out of his tiredness than out of propriety.

At their parting, Professor Winderly had not offered any courtesies, not even so much as a good night. She merely glared at her student, envious, angry, tired, and sexually very frustrated. Nobody had fingered her, all she had done sexually was watch the scenes and take in a single cock, but only a bit of it. Dee Winderly would sleep alone in a hut next to the king's cabin, no one to keep her company, to hold her as she quietly cried, the tears rolling down her cheeks, no one there to help her understand the challenges she was to face.