All Comments on 'Professor's Pet'

by angel_sweet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story with believable characters. Will you continue?

I enjoyed the descriptions in the beginning. However, the blowjob scene seems out of place. In your profile you mention that you're celibate. Maybe that prevents you from getting too "down & dirty" with your sex scenes?

No disrespect intended.

angel_sweetangel_sweetover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: Good story with believable characters. Will you continue?

Thanks for the feedback :) I don't know if being celibate prevents me from going deeper with sex scenes... that's a good question though. Something to think about. New chapter is in the works, but we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A few suggestions.

A professor usually has a PhD. and is addressed as professor or doctor (so it should be Dr. Martino, not Mr. Martino), based on their preference. I also doubt that the offer to provide her with a tutor three days before the final exam was going to be of any help when she was failing to get the material in a full semester (or trimester) of instruction. However, his offer to provide personal tutoring could be accompanied by offering her an incomplete grade, to be upgraded during the next term -- using sex as the incentive to learn the material.

I know there are those who will say this is fantasy, however, every fantasy needs to have a feeling of reality as well.

angel_sweetangel_sweetover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: A few suggestions

You are correct. A professor with a Ph.D. should be addressed as Doctor or Professor. I do believe, however, that an intense cram session would have helped Soraya pass the exam, especially if she was being tutored by someone recommended by Dr. Martino himself. Soraya is a smart girl, as evidenced by her scholarship and straight A's in other classes. 3 days of intensive tutoring wouldn't make her chemistry genius, but it would allow her to memorize enough strategic facts to pass the final.

In any case, thanks for the feedback. Aside from the instances you mentioned, I hope you were able to enjoy the story on some level :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous