All Comments on 'Profiles in Narcissism - Vol. 01'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honestly, Linda is one of the most evil women ever written in LW. The way she humiliates him, and rubs his face in it, tells him sex with Marc was more than the best she's ever had.

I like that in this story Jim laid it out for her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting until the last chapter. I so hoped that you would use this chapter to dole out pain of some kind to Bill.

And maybe bring some publicity to sway public opinion against the magazine. If the courts can't help, try the case on the court of public opinion.

She tells Rob that her greatest sexual experience was adulterous sex with Bill. I can tell you first hand that you don't ever get past that. But to be fair, SHE will never get past that either. Every sexual experience she will have will be graded against her 'Bill sex'. Humans can't help it. We make comparisons ALL the time. We usually keep the comparisons top ourselves, but we'd do make them.

Then Bill's "wider" appendage is something she will look to experience in future hookups and is another thing that Rob will not be able to provide for her.

Last, she realizes that after three times with her dream guy the sexual euphoria becomes just average. How long till she realizes that 'first time forbidden sex' is what made the experience so wonderful? Now, she will look for more opportunities to experience first time forbidden sex. How can you stay with that woman?

These husbands are like Lorraine Bobbitt's second husband. You have to ask what he's thinking; "I'm safe. I sleep on my stomach!" Nope. It's just not worth taking the chance with a woman like that.

Luis and Diane

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed it a lot and waiting for additional volumes.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

What a wonderful journey

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This version of February Sucks sucks, it's riddled throughout with completely illogical scenarios.

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

Btw. Sad news LW passed away on Christmas Day. Apparently we will see him again this Easter

A_BierceA_Bierce4 months ago

@Anon of 5 months ago: It's Traci, with an i. And Pauline wasn't a narcissist, she was a wide-eyed realist; there's a difference, a big difference.

irinmikeirinmike2 months ago

Explaining “it” from Linda’s side was different and novel. However, making Linda’s behavior seem logical and the norm as to how most women would act that first night with Marc at the night club is far fetched to say the least. First of all most happily married women might dance with a celebrity like Marc, but would NEVER leave with him for a night of sex. Secondly, most women would contemplate the destructive nature of leaving with Marc under those circumstances and quell any urges to sneak out the back door of that night club in front of her husband and ring of friends. The reason a normal married woman would react that way is because she LOVED her husband and their life together with children a hell of a lot more than ONE night of sex.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker2 months ago

No change. She was wrong. End of story. Well told, sir, but she's still a narcissistic cunt. Delusional would be a compliment. 4 stars, because it was well told. At times, a little weird, but hey, it's "Feb-Sux". Thanks for writing, sir.

The BEAR

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...