Profit Sharing

Story Info
Profit sharing bonus has a bonus of its own.
5k words
4.59
28.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The company I work for has a quarterly profit sharing plan. Rather than hand out a bonus at the holidays, they distribute bonuses to employees every quarter, based on the previous quarter's profit, if it meets the earnings goals set by the finance department. We make goal most quarters, and sometimes the bonuses are significant amounts of money. They are determined by a percentage of annual salary, and since I make a healthy buck, mine are usually close to five figures.

We had a good quarter this past summer, and my bonus was upward of $12,000. I decided I would surprise my wife and take her shopping for something we had been kidding about for years. Bonuses pay the last week of the month following the end of the previous quarter, so the 3rd quarter bonus paid the last week of October. The next Saturday, I asked my wife, Eve(we met her in the Holiday Party stories), if she'd like to go shopping for something. She looked at me askance, since this was something I normally tried to avoid. "Sure," she said, giving me a curious smile. "What are we looking for??"

"It's a surprise, but something I think you'll like." She agreed, and the next Saturday, we were off. I had told her to wear something she'd go out to dinner and a concert in, preferably small and short. Eve never disappoints, and she pulled out one of her several little black dresses, this one a deep V that hints at her tits-she's a B cup, so not a lot of cleavage, but sometimes the suggestion of what's inside her dress is as good as the downblouse peek. The fact that it's short didn't hurt any either.

At the outset of our relationship, when we were still in the "getting to know you" phase, we shared stories of our previous mates. I had been married once before, she three times, which I know would be a red flag to most people. Her first and third were abusers, and those marriages lasted less than two years; her second wasn't violent, just a layabout. She worked two jobs, he worked one-sometimes. The common thread in that conversation was that our spouses seemed to be trying their level best to bankrupt us. I mused about how things might have turned out had we found each other way back when. She told me that had we been together then, we'd have had all our bills paid, and money in the bank. I told her if she did that for me, I'd buy her a fur coat. She looked at me doubtfully, but over the years we steadily worked to climb out of the financial ruin our previous spouses had put us in, and the fulfillment of that promise came closer to reality.

That day had finally arrived. We had done well over the past few years, after spending the first ten or so rebuilding from the ashes of previous relationships. I was doing well enough in my job that we could afford for Eve not to work if she didn't want to, and she took the opportunity to retire at 60 and take care of our home, at which she did a marvelous job, not only with the mundane housework tasks, but also with some renovations and redecoration. So, off we went. She was taken aback when we parked downtown and I took her hand, leading her to the furrier. She looked up at me as we approached the door. "What's this??" she asked.

"Remember all those years ago, when we were just getting started and we were talking about how our exes had screwed our finances??"

She smiled. "Yeah..."

"And I said that if we got together, and got where we were in a good position financially, I'd get you a fur coat??"

Eve smiled broadly. "Yeah..."

"My bonus paid over $12K. Today is the day you get a fur coat. It's a reward for your constant drive to keep us not only solvent, but moving forward. We've been on the same page with just about everything in the time we've been together. I love how we work together with such purpose, and it's paid off. Twenty years ago, we were both a wreck. Today, we're in really good shape, and a lot of that is because of you. This is a token of my appreciation, and because I love you so dearly."

Eve looked up at me, dumbstruck, just smiling. After a long moment, she stood on her toes, took my face in her hands and kissed me-a long reach for her, even in 3" heels, since she's only 5'2". It was a long, deep, loving kiss. She dropped away and hugged me tightly. "I love you, too," she said into my chest, then looked up. "I knew if I could get with the right man, someone smart and stable, I could have a good life. Thank you for being that man." She stood on her toes and kissed me again.

When we broke our kiss, I said, smiling down at her, "Let's go shopping then." We went into the store and started looking at coats, Eve trying some on, looking good in her black dress and fur. The salesman greeted us, and explained the types of furs they carried and what might look good on Eve, who is quite petite. We were interested by the Blackglama-after all, what blonde doesn't look good in black?? She tried on a few of them, as well as several others in different styles. After some trying on and modeling, we narrowed our choices down to a Blackglama and a more traditional mink.

The salon had several fitting rooms, not so much that it was the kind of place that needed them for privacy while trying on their wares, but so that someone could go and get a good look at a fur, and consult with a spouse or other partner with a degree of privacy. They were not your typical JC Penney fitting room. They were fairly large, with a love seat and table, as well as a small fridge with juice, water and soda, more like a mini lounge. Eve retreated to the fitting room as I talked with the salesman.

After a few minutes, I heard Eve call for me. I excused myself, and went back to the room where Eve was trying on furs. I was caught off guard by what I found. There was my 66 year old blonde wife sitting up on the table, wearing the Blackglama, open. She wore nothing else, save for her wide smile, and heels. I looked at her, legs slightly spread, her blonde bush parted, revealing her pouty labia, which were already open. I walked toward her, unzipping my pants. They fell to my knees as I approached, and she pulled down my briefs, stroking my growing cock as it popped out.

Eve kissed me while she stroked me to full hardness, the placing the head of my cock at her opening. Usually, she requires a bit of foreplay to get me inside her. I'm not John Holmes, measuring in at about 7", but she's small, and needs the stimulation to be ready to accept me. Today was different. She was wide open, and once the head of my cock was between her spreading pussy lips, I pushed forward, slowly sliding inside her til my balls rested on her ass, hanging low enough to drag on the lining of the coat.

Eve smiled up at me as I started pumping. I am six feet tall, which put my cock high enough that I was dragging along her clit as I moved in and out of her. I could see this was having the desired effect, and Eve soon closed her eyes as she went into the heightened stage of arousal that precedes her orgasms. I felt her legs wrap around mine. I kissed the top of her head, pushing deep inside her, pressing the base of my cock on her clit. She winced from the pressure, and I felt her hips shake, then she caught her breath. I pulled back to tease her clit with the head of my cock and pushed in again, just as deep as before. Her breathing shortened, and I repeated the stroke into her pussy, which was winding up to a climax. I pushed deep again, and she let go. Fortunately, we're both quiet when we come, so her orgasm didn't attract any attention, but I knew she was coming when her pussy got really wet around me, and her thighs clamped around my legs.

Eve's climax set me off. As I was feeling the surge, I looked into her eyes and took her hands in mine. "You're so bad." She smiled up at me. "And I love you more than I could ever say." I held my cock deep in her and released, my come spewing into her little blonde twat, filling it. I felt the slurp of my sperm filling all the nooks and crannies inside her, then spilling back onto my balls. I kissed Eve. "You know, we'll probably have to buy this one now, since we've probably stained it."

Eve laughed quietly. "Yeah, but it won't be the last time," she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

We got ourselves put back together quickly. I enjoyed watching Eve step into her black panties, her pussy still soaked from my load, then pull her dress over her head. She kissed me. "I think I'll take this one," she said with a smile. We walked out to the salesman and completed the transaction. Forty five minutes, $8400 and one quickie later, Eve had the fur coat I had kiddingly promised her over twenty years ago, when our long term future was still an open question. She's made me happy for over 20 years so the money was well spent. We had a nice dinner in town, then went home and made love slowly, taking our time to enjoy each other, drifting off to sleep entangled in each other after I seeded Eve's blonde pussy one more time that day.

I got a quick return on the investment. A few weeks later, my car was in for service at the dealership near my office, and Eve had to take me to work after we dropped it off. I get done at five, so I had told Eve we should take the opportunity to have dinner in town, and maybe get a room so we wouldn't have to rush home, just to turn around and come back the next day early, since I start at seven. She thought that was a good idea, and we were set.

That day, I was chatting with my boss as I waited in front of the building. Eve pulled up in the Navigator, and I opened the door to see her wearing her fur. The coat hung so that a good part of Eve's thighs were visible, up to just above her knees, and the boss and I got a good look at her legs in black stockings and heels. He looked impressed, and I noticed him checking out her legs. He noticed the coat, too.

"Wow, new fur??" he called to Eve. "About time that cheapskate got you something good."

Eve laughed. "Once in a while I can pry a few pennies away from him. He did good this time."

We all laughed. The boss wished us a good evening, and I got in. I kissed Eve, lingering a moment on her lips. As I pulled away, Eve caught my eye. She pulled the top of the coat away from her body. Under it, I had a clear view of a string of pearls and her left tit.

"You didn't!!" I said.

"I said I would, if you ever got me one of these," said Eve, smiling broadly. "Remember??"

I smiled. "I do remember. I wasn't sure if you did."

Eve pulled the bottom of her coat up, revealing a pair of thigh high stockings and her blonde pubes. "I sure did!!"

"You drive me crazy," I told her, laughing.

Eve took my left hand, pulling it to her pussy. I rubbed it up and down, feeling it was already good and wet. "See how crazy you make me?? I've been like this the whole way here." I rubbed her up and down again, making her start. "I need to get off," she said, looking at me with a frazzled look. She drove away from the front of the building to a far corner, put the car in park and kissed me. After we broke away, she slid over the console and into the back. Eve is pretty agile for 66; a lot more than I am at 59. Of course, she's still at the 115 pounds she was when I met her, and I go six feet and 250. It took me a little bit to join her in the back.

Eve was ready, lying back against the door on the driver's side, coat open to show her little, slightly saggy tits, slim hips and wide open blonde pussy. "Why are you still dressed??" she teased me, smiling.

I laughed. "Some of us can't go through our day naked. It would scare people," I shot back, taking my shirt off. I had my pants off in no time and approached Eve, my cock bobbing in front of me. I kissed her deeply, then nibbled down her neck, going first to her left tit, sucking on the nipple, then taking all of it into my mouth and sucking on it til she squirmed. I moved over to the right breast, giving it the same treatment, again making Eve shudder beneath me. I kissed her again, then worked down past her tits to her belly, and onward to the blonde paradise I so enjoy. Eve pushed her twat toward me as I licked my lips.

We enjoy oral sex immensely, and I really enjoy getting her to come all over my face before I plow her deep. It was one of the things that I did on our first lovemaking encounter. The fact that I just dove in impressed her. She told me at the time it was one of the things that made her want to stay with me. As she put it, "I love that you went down on me. That's really important." The first time is always an adventure. You never know what you're going to get, and everyone is different. Eve has the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted, and she's a real joy to taste and tease. When she sees me lick my lips, she knows what she's in for.

Eve thrust her well spread pussy toward my mouth, and I bit like a trout on a fly. I dove right in, not spending any time on teasing her labia, as I normally would. Sometimes you just have to get right to it, and this was one of those times. I licked straight up the middle of her pussy, dragging my tongue deep between her lips, wiggling it side to side as I went. Eve grabbed my head, pulling me to her. I ran my tongue back down her furrow as she tried to suffocate me between her thighs. I ran back up, this time licking over her clit, making her jump. I held on, swirling my tongue on it. I could feel her hips grinding into my face as her tension built. I gave her a lick back down, then up again, this time flicking her clit, and pushing a finger inside her.

I added a second finger, and her gyrations intensified. When I clamped my lips down on her little love nub, she exploded, her hips bucking into my face, her thighs clamping around my head. Her fingers ran through my hair as she tightened her grip on me, holding my face to her juicing pussy, which was now spilling its come onto my tongue and cheeks. I held on as she thrashed around me, then when she relaxed and loosened her grip, I pulled my face away and moved up. Eve grabbed my cock as I rose.

"Gimme that dick," she said in a hoarse whisper, pulling me toward her. She got the head positioned at her opening, and I thrust in, hammering it all the way to her cervix, my balls slapping on her little round ass. Eve screamed from the sudden invasion. "God, yes, fuck me!!" she cried out, and I started pounding her, my body slamming into hers. Her stocking clad legs wrapped around me. I'm not a huge fan of stockings, and I hate pantyhose; I much prefer bare legs-preferably in a short dress with no panties. But tonight, feeling Eve's smooth, silk covered legs on my thighs and ass made me stiffen and swell inside her. A half dozen thrusts later, she cried out again, and I felt her pussy soak my cock. I pushed in deep, held a moment, then pushed deep again. I was hoping to hold off a little longer, but my wife's excitement had built mine quickly, and I wasn't going to last long.

Eve looked up at me, a frenzied look on her face. "I want your come," she said, grinding her pussy into me. She kissed me hard, and I was there, blowing ropes of hot sperm deep into her furry, fur clad cunt. She cried out again as I filled her with burst after burst of semen, finally trailing off as I spent myself.

We lay together in the back seat, I finally softening and slipping out of my wife's soaked pussy. A long drip of sperm spilled from her, onto the lining of her coat. "We're going to have a helluva cleaning bill before too long if we keep doing this," I said, teasing her.

Eve kissed me. "Ya think it will be worth the money??"

I kissed her. "Every penny. How about we go get some dinner before we make a mess of your coat again??"

Eve smiled. "Sure. I'll have to put some clothes on, though. I'd look like some kind of nut sitting in a restaurant in a fur coat buttoned all the way up."

"Yeah, especially in Wendy's," I kidded her.

"Wendy's??" she said in mock surprise. "Wow. Special occasion??"

"Just that I love my wife," I said kissing her. We laughed at the silliness of it while Eve pulled a garment bag from the back, from which emerged a short burgundy dress. In no time, she was looking completely hot. I knew that the rest of the evening was going to be as much fun as the first part. Eve doesn't wear dresses often, but when does, it always leads to a memorable time.

We went on to a great seafood dinner, then to our hotel. The time there was the exact opposite of our frenetic fuck in the back of the car, but at our ages, the second time is a gift, as much for Eve as for me. It takes me some time to recover, as it does for her, since she does not have the internal flexibility she once had. The pounding sex we had earlier, as much as she enjoys it, leaves her quite sore, sometimes for a couple of days. Thus, our return encounters, when they happen, are much more relaxed.

When we got to our room, I hung up my jacket and pulled off my tie, at the same time kicking off my shoes. Eve removed her pearls and shoes, then came to kiss me. "Tonight was wonderful. Thirty years ago, I could only have dreamed of being taken by a man who loves me in the back of a $60,000 car while wearing a $9,000 fur."

We smiled at the memory of our early days. Both of us had been with spouses who didn't seem to understand or care about any kind of financial discipline, so to reach a place of stability was a truly welcome development.

I kissed Eve back, pulling her to me, partly to hug, partly to unzip her dress. "And I felt I'd spend my whole life struggling to keep my head above water. You got me there. For that I will always be grateful." I kissed her again. "And I will always take care of you. I love you."

Eve pulled me tight, her face in my chest. "I love you, too," she said quietly, holding me. We pulled away from each other, Eve undoing my pants, I pushing her dress off her shoulders, leaving her in just stockings. My erection was growing as Eve rubbed my cock through my briefs, then pushed them down, letting them drop to the floor. She pulled me over to the bed, where she sat, taking my cock in her mouth.

It took a few minutes for her to get me fully hard again, but I enjoyed her attention. She loves oral sex, both giving and receiving, and this has been an important and enjoyable part of our lives. We've learned over the years that while reaching the destination is important, the ride is even more important, it's not a race(most of the time) and that slow and steady means everyone wins.

Eve released my cock from her mouth and slid back on the bed, leaning up against the headboard. She lifted her left leg, allowing her pussy to spread. A small stream of white escaped her labia, which she gathered up as it started down her left butt cheek, pushing it back inside her. "Guess you're getting sloppy seconds tonight," she teased me, giggling.

We've become occasional swingers, which has allowed me to live out my darkest fantasy, sloppy seconds. Eve knows how much this turns me on, and she smiled as my cock pulsed at the thought of entering her messy spermed cunt. It stiffened more as I thought of the times my wife had offered it up to me during one of our swap sessions. I climbed on the bed as she slid down, putting a pillow under her head and opened her silk covered legs to me. I lowered down so my cock was at her opening, and slowly pushed in, savoring the buttery feel of her cunt, filled as it was from our earlier coupling.

I reached her cervix, poking it with the head of my cock. Eve let out a sigh as her pussy clamped down on me. I looked into her eyes as I started to stroke inside her, pulling back til my cock left her pussy, teasing her clit with the head, then pushing back in til the base was grinding on her clit. She started breathing harder as I increased the pressure, then gasped as I hit bottom and held. I felt her thighs clamp around me, then relax once she was on the downhill side of her orgasm.

12