All Comments on 'Profit Sharing'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KallMeTTKallMeTTover 5 years ago
Excellent! Very well done.

Good job!

sparktjsparktjover 5 years ago

Golly, I love your writing. It's so graphic, down and dirty, yet very intimate and real. I can easily picture the scene because of the detail you include and the everyday context in which it sits. Especially love the way you describe the natural messiness of truly great sex. I'm quite clinical and love reading a well written account of an older lady being inseminated heavily. It's beautifully obscene, but in a good way. Being a 59yo, in a very sexually active marriage with a lovely wife of the same age, I get hugely turned on by sex involving seniors. She and I started our day this morning with an intense fuck session, finishing with one load deep inside her and another smeared all over her bottom while I spooned her. She slept until lunchtime, totally wiped out after several noisy orgasms. Well done, and thank you. I'm truly a devoted fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Very nice story that's great. I 'm a bit younger but hope I can still be so active at 60

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Like it, them...hot!

Especially that she has bush, and he goes down on her after he's blown...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.