Programming

Story Info
A computer programmer gets programmed.
1.8k words
4.38
10.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 AM. He wasn't supposed to stay that late, but someone had to get the job done and he knew the rest of team were either stupid, had personal lives, or both. He didn't care, wasn't his job to really care about them, programming the entire safety protocol for a company that huge was his biggest job so far and he was not gonna fuck it up. Well, it was going well enough, No-one to be seen in the desert building. Felt kinda comfy without all the noise and buzz that usually surrounded the place. It felt peaceful. He sipped from his coffee and yawned.

2 AM. The work was going well enough when he heard a sound, faint and distant at first but approaching rhythmically.

Click, clack, click, *ding" Click, clack, click, *ding"

He looked up from the computer to find a tall woman with dark hair and dressed in and raincoat and highheels walk into the office. Stunning... but quite weird. She was rhythmically ringing a small bell as she kept walking forward.

Click, clack, click, *ding" Click, clack, click, *ding" Click, clack, click, *ding"

"I'm sorry, m'am, but this floor is closed for today."

Click, clack, click, *ding" She didn't stop.

He couldn't really concentrate on his work with that Click, clack, click, *ding' Click, clack, click, *ding" He stood up to talk to her.

"M'am, I'm telling you, if you're lost you might want to--"

She was right up to his desk. Her figure towering over him. With a confident look.

"I-- Can I help you?"

She smiled. *ding*

"Yes, in fact you can. Is this the I.T. office?"

It was written on the door... his usual response would be irony but he was surprised at himself as he spoke politely to the mysterious woman.

"Uhh, yyes... buuut this is not really working hours, so--"

"You are working right now, aren't you?

He nodded, slightly confused. *Ding*

"And you do usually work at this hour?"

She wasn't wrong. He shrugged in agreement.

"So it is working hours, wouldn't you agree?"

He chuckled.

"I guess you could say that."

"But I'd rather you say it"

*Ding* He was getting distracted, the sound was getting to his head.

"Yes, it is working hours."

*Ding*

"So it means you can help me."

"Could you please stop with the bell please?"

"No... say you'll help me."

*Ding*

"Ok, ok, I'll help you."

"Good, then sit down. I want you to listen closely and pay attention so you can really help me."

He sat down, strangely enough. It was all very confused and he was tired after all.

"Since you're a programmer, do you know what the actual meaning of 'program' is?" *ding*

The woman looked down on him with a smile on her face as if preparing to spring a trap. He didn't know what it was. He was determined to find out what was going on.

"Uh... A program is a piece of code with a function... a set of actions within the operating system so as to achieve a specific outcome or perform a given task."

*Ding* That bell was distracting him.

"Right! But in a broader sense, for example, it means "a group of activities or things to be achieved. For instance a training program means there is an order of exercises that must be done until completion, with an objective in mind - quite straightforward, right?"

He nodded silently. *ding* She was circling his desk now, walking over to him. She continued.

"Programming, therefore, means establishing that set of activities which compose the program, right?"

He nodded. *Ding*

She was on his side of the desk now.

"When it comes to a computer that means writing and correcting code, debugging, but you see, the human brain has its own program, so to speak."

She was amazing, every curve, every inch, the perfume that he could now smell.

"Through evolutionary trial and error we developed this program to ensure the individual stays alive and furthers the existence of humanity." *ding*

He didn't know what was happening but he didn't quite care and he was enjoying it.

"Dangerous activities generate pain or fear, desirable activities such as..."

She paused suggestively, looking at the erection popping up under his clothes.

"...eating and sleeping are rewarded with pleasurable feelings." *ding*

She leaned forward, her breasts dangling in front of his eyes as she slowly grabbed his zipper and opened it, taking out his throbbing dick and slowly massaging it.

"Reproduction is prioritized by sexual stimulation producing very pleasurable sensations on an individual." *ding*

He gasped, leaning back on his chair as she touched him.

"But there is a bug, or rather, an exploit possible in that coding. Another part of the brain's programming is that it is to learn from its surroundings." *Ding*

She stopped and walked back to the other side. He groaned disappointedly and rushed to grab his own dick, but she held his hand, and shook her head negatively looking deep into his eyes.

"Take off your clothes..."

She waited the briefest moment, and he understood that if he didn't obey she would cease to talk. He had to keep hearing her speak. So he undressed as quickly as he could. And continue she did as he undressed hastily.

"Upon repetition the brain will create a new association and a new piece of programming." *ding* "For instance, if you shake down a tree and food drops down from it, you will feel the stimulation the food provides to the brain, a signal that you are being very good." *ding*

He was fully nude now. It felt a little cold, but it didn't keep him from being completely hard. He was completely exposed but didn't care.

"If you do it again and the fruit drops again,*ding* you will start to learn that shaking the tree will give you a good outcome."

She got close to his ear and whispered "Now kneel"

He instantly fell down to his knees, naked, his hard throbbing cock pointing toward her as she continued to completely overwhelm him with her presence. *Ding*

"This is a natural process and a very normal one, but here's the thing puppet" *ding*. If one is able to hijack the sexual stimulation and associate it with a source other than sex,*ding* it will effectively reprogram a subject's brain to seek out said source."

She smiled, licking her lips. She walked around him and was behind him. He felt like looking at her, but he knew she wanted him to stay put.

"Imagine there was a fruit which everytime you ate you had an orgasm *ding*, a mind-blowing brainwashing orgasm *ding*. Your brain would associate that fruit with having an orgasm *ding* and seek it out over sex because the stimulation was gained at a lower cost than actually trying to have sex..."

He's shivering now in anticipation, her hand runs over his back and grabs the back of his neck gently as she whispers in his ear "Now touch yourself for me, dear."

He begins slowly touching himself to the rhythm of her words. She doesn't need to command him on it, he knows instinctively.

"Now let's say you're a little loser who only works and never interacts with anyone, unable to have social interactions let alone have sex. Then you are met with a stunning woman who takes charge of your mind" *ding* Everything about her stimulates you *ding* brings out the neurological points of inflection built over centuries and overrides your rational mind *ding* you feel stimulated by her presence *ding* you feel stimulated by her words *ding* you feel stimulated by her words*ding* obeying *ding* by being helpless *ding* you learn that obeying gives you stimulation *ding* and as we repeat this process I impose a little 'feedback loop'."

She is now in front of him, towering over him. She smirks at him as he seems to struggle to keep going.

"Yes, loser, as you didn't realize, you were being conditioned *ding*. It is an elegant system, made to make humanity prevail, so why is it that you are being controlled through it? The answer is simple, it is because I am superior to you." *ding* You exist to serve Me. *ding* I have the forbidden orgasmic fruit and you want it *ding* You need it *ding* My words *ding* My voice *ding* My presence *ding* Stop stroking!"

He obeyed. It hurt. He was so close. He watched helplessly as his dick throbbed and leaked precum. He let out a soft moan.

"I know it hurts, puppet, but you can't disobey Me at this point anymore. I said you were going to help me so let's do that, shall we? Sit back at your desk."

He quickly sat at the desk and looked at her, waiting instructions.

"I want you to plant this bug for me."

She put a flashdrive in front of him. He didn't hesitate to plug it in.

"Good pet, now start touching yourself with one hand while the other is used for the keyboard. As you touch yourself I want you to repeat 'I have been programmed, I must program. I have been programmed, I must program'. Good pet. Keep stroking, keep repeating. Feels so good to be under my control. You are doing so well. I want you edging... now keep planting the bug. *ding* See how good it feels to obey? Such a good pet, maybe I'll give you another treat *ding* I know it's getting harder and harder to hold on, so I'll give you a countdown... 10... Getting closer everytime the bell rings *ding* 9 Each time the bell rings you get a wave of pleasure *ding* 8... Each time you hear my voice you get a wave of pleasure *ding* 7 Each time you obey you get a wave of pleasure *ding* 6 Planting the bug cause I said so *ding* 5 Keep oneying cause you need to *ding* 4 Close and closer *ding* 3 Almost exploding *ding* 2 Such a good pet 1 Now press enter and CUM for me puppet. *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding *ding* *ding* When I leave this room you will get up, clean yourself and keep on working as if nothing really happened."

She got up and walked away while he gazed numbly at her.

"And if you behave and not tell anyone, I might use you again some other day"

3 AM. He kept working in a daze. The night guard walked in making the rounds.

"Did you see anything out of ordinary tonight?" the guard asked.

"No, now just go away and stop interrupting my work" he said confidently.

The guard had barely stepped out when a *ding* a message popped up on the screen., sending him back to his dazed state of compliance.

"Good boy, now I still have a lot more you should do for me on this protocol... Let's get to work..."