Progression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began an email communication with a man named Paul and soon we were exchanging nude photos to each other. Paul's erect penis was exactly what I was looking for. He was long, thin, and uncircumcised. When he was fully erect the beautiful pink helmet of his cock came out in full view and for me was a real turn on. I was open and honest with him and in addition to my phots of my tiny penis I was careful to make sure he understood I could have no erections, and I could not ejaculate.

Paul and I agreed to a date at a local upscale bar. Because we had a long correspondence over many months via email I felt safe having him pick me up at my house. I spent the entire day of the date getting ready and I wore the most feminine set of lingerie under my dress I could put together. I had a sexy sic strap garter belt on under my panties and I had a beautiful half-slip and camisole over everything and my over the knee dress buttoned down the front. I wore my full breast forms rounding out my look with 38C breasts in my nylon and lace bra.

When we got to the bar we took a romantic booth and set side by side as Paul ordered us glasses of champagne. There was an instant attraction between the two of us that was a little startling at first, but I quickly relaxed and enjoyed what was happening. After a few sips of our drinks I moved my lips toward his and we tongue kissed a very soft and romantic kiss. My hand slid down the front of his pants, and having seen photos of him naked I was now able to feel Paul's long, thin cock growing inside his pants.

"Why don't we go back to my place." I said softly to Paul.

"I'd love to honey. Let me help you up." Said Paul as he left money for our drinks.

When we got back to my place we could hardly get into the door before our hands were all over each other. We tongue kissed for several minutes as I slid my hand up and down the front of Paul's pants and felt his cock growing longer and harder. Paul was stroking the front of my dress between my legs but to my delight my tiny cock head was fully pulled back inside my body.

"Let's go into the bedroom; I want to see your beautiful cock and lick it into full erection." I said breathlessly.

I took Paul by the hand and led him to my bedroom and told him to take off all of his clothes. I watched him do this as I slowly unbuttoned the front of my dress and let it fall to the floor. My beautiful lingerie was in full view and Paul was getting really excited.

"You are a beautiful lady!" Smiled Paul.

"And you are and handsome man!" I replied.

When Paul was fully nude I got on my knees in front of him and took his long, thin cock into my mouth after sliding back his foreskin to expose his pink helmet. I licked and sucked on his cock as I felt it pulsing in my mouth. My tongue pushed against the slit in his cock head and I got the taste of a small bit of pre-cum. I was careful not to make him ejaculate. Tasting his pre-cum caused me to stop sucking on him and I quickly pulled him out of my mouth. I was ready to give my anal virginity to this man and I wanted it now. I climbed on my bed on all fours with my backside toward Paul.

"Paul honey; come in behind me, lift my slip and pull down my panties and lube up your cock and slowly slide it inside of me as deep as you can." I directed.

Without speaking Paul did as I asked as my panties were pulled down my garter belt and stockings remained in place. I spread my legs slightly and could not wait to feel the head of his penis begin to enter me. I heard him putting lube on his cock and he spread some on my back side too. And quickly I felt the head of his erection slowly pushing inside my body.

"That's it honey; that feels perfect; keep sliding inside me; I'm giving you my virginity." I said softly.

"And I love taking it from you baby." Replied Paul.

Paul's long hard cock went deeper and deeper inside me until I felt his body touch my butt cheeks.

"Oh baby! You feel so good. Now fuck me in and out and don't pull out until you ejaculate inside of me. I'm your girl and I want you to be my man and fuck me hard!" I gasped as Paul began to thrust back and forth.

My breast forms hung down in my bra as I looked back between my legs at my man fucking me and I felt ultra-feminine during the experience. My tiny penis shaft could not be seen as my little cock had pulled back so far into my body. Paul was grunting and groaning as he fucked me and I never wanted his thrusting to stop.

"Fuck me baby; fuck your little girl; cum inside me and don't hold back." I gasped.

I had never felt something more wonderful than being aggressively fucked by a man with a long, thin, rock hard cock. The two of us rocked in synch with each other as I felt Paul's penis swelling inside me.

"Oh baby; I'm really going to cum! This is the best fuck I've ever had in my life!" Shouted Paul.

"Then do it baby! Fill me with your semen! I'm your girl and I want your sperm inside me!" I breathlessly replied.

At that moment Paul gasped and I felt his cock explode rope after rope of hot cum deep inside my body. His loads were thick and large. I felt myself start to have muscle spasms and I again wished I could become pregnant taking in my man's semen. The feeling for both of us was exhausting. My tiny limp penis was nowhere to be seen as my role as a girl was performed to perfection. As Paul's cock softened and gently slid out of my body the two of us fell together onto the bed and began a deep tongue kiss. I pulled my panties up and then did something I had never done before; I took off my camisole and bra and removed my breast forms. My nipples and bare chest was exposed and I said to Paul;

"Paul honey; will you lick and suck on my nipples? If you do it gently I'm sure you will give me an orgasm."

"I would love to baby." Said Paul as he rolled me onto my back and began to lick and gently suck on my nipples that by this time were large and round.

I gasped as my lover kissed and sucked my nipples and in a very few minutes I felt a shuddering deep inside my body that ended with me convulsing in a violent orgasm.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm cumming so deeply! My God, I love you so! You are my true lover!" I gasped as my body twitched and shook.

The two of us fell together on the bed and hugged and tongue kissed for over five minutes. It was at this moment I knew I had fallen in love with this man.

"Paul honey; would you mind staying the night with me tonight?" I asked meekly.

"Carol; I would love to. I really don't ever want to leave your side." Replied Paul.

"Nor do I" I said with a sigh.

I put on a long sleeve pink nylon and lace Shadowline nightgown over my panties after I took off my garter belt, stockings, bra, and slip. I slid into bed next to Paul who was still fully nude. I fell asleep in his arms and slept like I never had before. In the morning Paul had a wonderful erection that I stroked as I woke up. It wasn't very long before Paul began to fuck me and this time we fucked without any lube necessary. My nightgown was raised and my panties were lowered and Paul's hard cock was sliding in and out of my body as he brought himself to a huge orgasm filling me with his hot semen and sperm.

It was simply wonderful to sleep next to a loving man and get him so sexually excited. I could tell, living the rest of my life as a girl and a partner to a man was something I wanted to do.

"Paul honey; would you be open to the idea of us living together as a boy and girl? I really want to live full time as a girl and I would like to do it with you as my partner." I said quickly as we were laying together in bed.

"Sweetheart; you have made me so happy and you are so feminine, I can't imagine being with anyone but you." Replied Paul.

"Oh wonderful! You've made me so happy and I will do everything I can to make you happy too." I said quickly.

"Then you won't mind a request I have for you." Said Paul.

"What is it honey?"

"I would like for you to have surgery to remove your balls and ball sack. Keep you tiny penis because it's more like a clit, but your ball sack just gets in the way when we make love. You understand don't you?" Said Paul.

"I do; and I really don't need my balls anyway and they feel so gross in my panties. I will have the surgery if you want me to, but I don't have the funds for it." I replied.

"I'll pay for the whole operation. Without your balls you should become even more feminine which is something I know you want to be." Said Paul.

"I really do honey! And I really love the idea of doing it with you by my side."

It was necessary for me to go to a doctor for an interview before my orchiectomy. My mental state was being assessed as the surgery would be permanent. I went to the first session fully dressed as the girl I knew I was. Full make-up, wig, garter belt, stockings, bra, panties, and a modest petticoat under my knee-length dress. I did not put my breast forms into my bra as I wanted to be as natural as possible. I sat across from the doctor with my legs crossed in a very feminine way and answered all of his questions.

In the interview I told the doctor how I always envied my mother's pretty lingerie and how she was the one who told me to not be ashamed of wanting to be a girl. I told him I had only attempted sexual intercourse with a biological female twice in my life as a male and was not able to come close to completing the act. I told him how my prostate removal had shrunk my already tiny penis and made me impotent and sterile. I was clear that the prostate surgery was for me a gift, as I really disliked male genitals between my legs. He asked me if I wanted to keep my little penis and I told him I did as I did not want to have massive surgery. I shared with him I have sat down to pee for the past five years without exception and cannot pee unless I'm sitting down.

The doctor and I talked about my relationship with Paul and how much we loved each other. A second appointment was scheduled in about a week and mid-way through the interview the doctor closed his notebook and said he had never seen someone more ready for the surgery than I was and he would sign the form recommending the removal of my testicles and sewing up of my little mound. I could not have been happier.

On the day of the surgery I was told I could dress any way I felt most comfortable and I chose to dress ultra-feminine from head to toe. I had on a garter belt and stockings under my full cut panties and bra and full slip. I topped it off with a top and a skirt that was pink with white polka dots. I was truly a girl going to have the surgery that would forever solidify me as a physical female.

The nurses were super sweet with me and one of them was with me in the room as I took off all my clothes.

"Oh my goodness, your lingerie is so pretty! You are really girly!" Said the nurse.

"Thank you; I'm really comfortable being a girl." I replied.

"Well with this surgery you will be even more comfortable between your legs. We'll get that little mound off of you and you will immediately feel and look more feminine. You'll be so glad you did this you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner." Said the nurse smiling.

I was given a pink surgical gown and the surgery to remove my balls went quickly and painlessly. It was an outpatient surgery and I was home that same afternoon. My balls and scrotum sack were completely removed and all that remained between my legs was just the tiny shaft and head of my penis. It really looked more like a clitoris than a penis, which was perfect in my book.

Erections were a thing of the past and physically impossible for me. My body instantly stopped producing testosterone and the effects were almost immediate. Softer skin, body fat moving to different places. I was told I would experience a decreased sex-drive but for me that never came to pass.

During the six weeks I was healing between my legs I spent the time licking and sucking on my boyfriend's cock and swallowing so much of his semen and sperm I was sure my body had never had so much sperm inside of it even when I had little balls under my cock. The nurse had been right; I felt wonderful and wished I had had this surgery sooner.

Living with my boyfriend on a full time basis I easily took on the role of the female in our relationship. I kept our household running smoothly, cooked our meals, and I wore a dress everyday always with ultra-feminine lingerie on underneath and full make-up. I was a full-time girl and wife for all intents and purposes. Any new couples we came in contact with never knew me as anything but my boyfriend's pretty girlfriend.

A fun little tease we used to do together was go out to a restaurant and I would make sure I was wearing a slip with a large amount of lace around the hem, and during dinner I would casually shift my dress so the lace of my slip would be showing and we would gently look around the restaurant to see how many men were looking in my direction. It was a real turn-on for me to have other men lusting after me and my boyfriend loved watching them try to act natural at their tables with their wives while giving me a lustful look.

I am a long way from pulling on mommy's panties and slips and giving myself a tiny erection. I'm a natural, full-time girl and I love every minute of it. I cannot think of myself as anything but a girl and I cannot participate in a sex act as anything but a girl. I am in a perfect place in my life.

12