Progressions of My Panty Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disappointment. I really was wanting to find Susan's panties or maybe even a thong. The clothes in her suitcase obviously hadn't been moved to put anything underneath. Then I looked at the lid of the suitcase. There was a zippered pocket with something bulging it out a bit. I unzipped it and looked inside. It held a clear plastic zippered pouch. I removed it to see a single pair of crumpled up blue satin and lace panties. Eureka! I slowly unzipped the clear pouch, realizing that it would concentrate Susan's aroma. As I sniffed the pouch, I almost felt faint from the blood rushing into my cock. Such a sweet, musky erotic aroma! The smell Susan's pussy! My cock got even harder.

I sniffed the contained aroma several more times, then I gently removed Susan's panties from the pouch. They were still moist! I realized that Susan had taken her shower earlier that morning. She must have slept in the panties I was holding and put them in the clear pouch before walking to the bathroom. Dropping Mary's panties on the bed, I held Susan's in both hands as I checked them over. Yes, Susan's for sure. Small in size to fit her little waist and firm ass. Shiny blue satin. I felt the wetness in the double layered material forming the crotch. It was nice and damp. I lifted it up and sniffed it, letting the aroma get me more aroused. Then I put my tongue on the wet spot. Damn, that tasted so good! Sweet and a little sour mixed together. A bit musky and a bit salty. So erotic!

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted -- needed! -- to cum so badly. Holding onto Susan's moist panties, I picked up her bra and Mary's white panties and followed my stiff erection back to the living room couch. I removed my underwear, so I was totally naked with my cock standing firmly upright. I sat down on the first towel, leaned back with my legs apart and took another deep smell of Susan's moist panties. I let out my breath, savoring the moment, as my cock started pulsing with my rapidly beating heart. I began to slide Mary's white panties over my erection as I sniffed Susan's sexy blue ones.

Even though I wanted to cum so badly, I wanted to prolong my excitement for a while. Laying both sets of panties on the other towel, I picked up Susan's bra. So light and delicate. The cups were so small -- just right for her cute little A-cup titties. I smelled it -- but it was clean and fresh without any of Susan's scent on it. She hadn't worn it yet on that trip. But I still rubbed it over my face and chest, enjoying the smoothness and imagining how it would feel if Susan's breasts were in them and she was rubbing them all over me. I laid there for several minutes with my eyes closed, aroused from the sensation of her bra against my skin.

It was time for me to complete my session. I laid Susan's bra on the towel and picked up her panties again. Another deep inhale of her sexy pussy aroma almost made my hard cock erupt. I put the damp double layer up to my tongue again and licked. Damn, that tasted and smelled so good! I slipped the waistband of Susan's panties over my head and positioned the crotch over my nose and mouth. I grabbed Mary's panties and wrapped them around my stiff erection and began to stroke.

Sniff... "Ahhh..."

Lick... "Umm... so good."

Stroke... "Yes..."

It was time! I pushed the wet crotch of Susan's panties into my mouth as I stroked my cock faster and faster with Mary's panties. Sucking hard on the crotch of her blue satin panties, savoring her pussy juices, I felt my orgasm approaching. I tossed Mary's panties aside and grabbed the other towel to catch my cum. As my cock pulsed stream after stream of cum into the towel, I kept sucking Susan's pussy juice out of her panties, until I couldn't take it anymore. I laid back for several minutes, letting my breathing return to normal. I kept the towel in place to contain my massive cumload.

Gently, I removed Susan's wonderful panties from my head. Standing up, I made sure that I hadn't squirted cum anywhere but the towel, and that none it had gotten onto their panties or Susan's bra. I shook them fairly hard in case some of my pubic hair might have fallen onto them. I got my clothes back on and took everything back to the guest bedroom. Carefully, I put the clothing and suitcases just like I found them. Hopefully no one would be the wiser. Then I took the two towels -- one of them very cum soaked -- and tossed them into the washer and started a wash cycle.

Remembering the enjoyment that I just had, I sat there thinking. It would be so erotic to see Susan naked. I tried to figure out a way to put a very hidden camera in the guest bathroom, so I could get some photos or video of Susan totally nude. But the risk of discovery was too great, and I never did that.

My next experience with Susan's panties happened about a year and a half after the first time. Susan was in her mid-twenties. She had just received her master's degree. Then she accepted a job in Washington, DC and moved there. At the end of the year over the holidays, she came to our town to visit with us and some of her college friends. That time, her mom Mary wasn't along, so Susan had our guest bedroom and bathroom all to herself. I'd been fantasizing about her since she asked if she could stay a few days with us. I still wished that I could see her nude someday, but I hoped that at least that I would have a chance to find some of her used panties again.

I wasn't disappointed when she arrived -- she still looked as hot as ever. Still the same weight, as far as I could tell. Still A-cup titties and a tight cute little ass. She had on a nice sexy perfume, too. I loved it! Even my wife commented about it and asked what brand it was. After dinner, we had a pleasant Friday evening drinking wine while visiting and listening to stories about traveling for her job.

Like her previous trip, on Saturday morning Susan and my wife went out to together to go shopping and then to visit with some other friends. I was in my office on the computer when I heard Susan start the shower. I sat there imagining again what she would look like nude. I kind of wished that I had pursued my idea of a tiny hidden camera in the bathroom. Oh, well...

In anticipation of what I hoped I would find, I waited at least a half hour after Susan and my wife left, so that I knew that they would be well away from the house. I figured I would have at least two hours alone. I walked into our guest bedroom and looked around. There on the bed was a small suitcase with Susan's makeup kit laying on top. I set her makeup kit to the side, unlatched her suitcase and opened it. Like before, I carefully noted how everything was arranged.

At first, I didn't see anything obvious, just clean folded clothes. I looked around on the floor and in the closet. Nothing. I was disappointed, thinking I wouldn't find anything to pleasure myself with. Then I remembered that on her previous visit, she had put her used panties in another pouch in the lid of her suitcase. Yes, this suitcase had a zippered compartment, too. I carefully unzipped the pocket, and there it was, like before. A clear plastic zippered pouch. Yes!!!

The pouch held more than before -- this time both a wadded-up pair of red panties and a folded pink bra. It was pretty obvious that these were the ones she was wearing the day before. She must have put on clean stuff after showering that morning. I hoped that her panties would still be moist. Probably she had put her bra in the pack before going to bed. I hoped that she had worn her panties all night and only put them in the bag that morning.

I noted how her bra and panties were positioned in the pack. I removed her bra first and zipped the pouch back up. I wanted to keep as much of her pussy aroma in there as possible. Her bra was a light pink. Like before, it was really thin. Thick enough that I couldn't see my fingers through the fabric, but thin enough to let her nipples poke the front of it if she was cold or excited. I checked the size tag -- yep, she was still 32A. Nice! I stood there playing with it, looking at it, and wishing I could see Susan's cute little titties. I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled. It had a faint scent of her body and the perfume she was wearing when she arrived.

Laying her bra back on the bed, I unzipped the clear pouch that still held her panties. I pressed my nose to the opening and sniffed. A deep, heady aroma of juicy pussy filled my nostrils. A bit stronger than I remembered from the first, but even sexier somehow. My cock began to grow in my pants. Gently, I removed Susan's panties from the pouch. They were red satin, with little pink hearts sown onto the waistband. Cut high on the sides, they weren't as skimpy as a thong, but were close to it. I looked at the size tag on the back band. Size XS (extra small). Incredible for a twenty-something young lady. I imagined what her tight little ass would look like with those panties embracing it.

I looked at the inside. There was a small white cotton gusset sewn into the crotch. It had a pale yellowish stain on it. And, yes, when I touched it, the dampness from her pussy was still there. I was right, she had worn them while sleeping and only put them in the pouch that morning. I looked closer and bonus! A couple of Susan's pubic hairs were stuck to it! Almost trembling with anticipation, I lifted it up to my nose and took another deep breath. Yes, the heavenly aroma of Susan's pussy! Instantly, my cock attained full erection. The smell of Susan's lovely pussy juices almost had me cumming in my pants.

I went back into my living room and put Susan's bra and panties on the couch. I grabbed a towel from my bathroom. I sat on the couch and removed my t-shirt. I unzipped my pants and pulled down my underwear to let my stiff cock get free. I rubbed Susan's bra over my face and chest. The erotic feel of her smooth bra cups and the light perfume smell had my stiff erection throbbing for release. But I wasn't ready to cum yet.

I brought Susan's red satin panties up to my nose with my right hand. I smelled the heady aroma of her juices. I was so aroused that I was almost cumming just from the smells, and my cock began to flow pre-cum. I wiped off the pre-cum with my towel and started rubbing my cock with Susan's thin bra as I continued to take deep sniffs of her panties.

I ran the tip of my tongue across the cotton gusset, getting a sample of Susan's pussy juices. The lovely aroma continued to fill my nostrils. I licked harder, getting the gusset and Susan's pussy juices it held wet from my saliva. Her sexy aroma increased from the moisture. Susan's juices tasted slightly salty, slightly bitter-sweet, musty and very arousing! As I licked and sniffed, I continued to stroke my cock with her bra.

It only took a couple more minutes of that before I felt my orgasm about to hit. I sucked hard on the gusset in Susan's panties. All of the moisture that had soaked into it from my tongue flowed back into my mouth. I got a full taste of the remnants of lovely Susan's pussy juice. My cock started to spurt cum. I quickly dropped her bra so that I wouldn't stain it with cum. I grabbed the towel and managed to catch all of the massive load of cum that shot out of my erect cock.

I flopped back on the couch as my orgasm subsided. That had to be one of the most intense orgasms I had in months. It was all from the excitement of doing something kinky and risky, accompanied by the smell of Susan's bra and panties and the taste of her pussy juices that had soaked into the gusset of her panties.

I sat there for several minutes to just enjoy my after-cum relaxation. I continued to smell and taste Susan's panties while my hard-on went away. I wanted to have another go at it, but it would have been risky. I didn't know when Susan and my wife might walk back in the door.

I zipped my pants back up and put my t-shirt on again. Checking carefully, I made sure that there was no sign of pre-cum, actual cum or my curly pubic hair on her bra. I went back into the guest room and carefully returned her bra and panties to her bag, putting everything back just the way it had been. I put the cummy towel in the dirty laundry. When I sat back on the couch to watch some TV, I felt something in my mouth. I managed to get it onto my finger. It was one of Susan's pubic hairs that had been stuck to the gusset of her panties. It came off into my mouth when I was licking and sucking on them.

An hour or so later, Susan and my wife came in. They were chattering about their shopping and visiting with friends. The downside was that anytime Susan got close to me, the smell of her perfume triggered memories of the aroma and taste of her panties. I would start to get an erection again. I had to casually move away from her so I wouldn't embarrass myself with a noticeable hard-on. That has made me a firm believer in female pheromones and what they can do to a male.

12