All Comments on 'Project Aquarius - Log 02'

by Beeferin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A HR manager fucking her employee, now why am I suspicious?

Christian_AlanChristian_Alan2 months ago

Interesting story. Our guy keeps falling for the wrong women, heh. Feels like he's still being manipulated, even at the end. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter. Enjoyed the story progression. Can’t wait to see what comes next. Keep up the good work.

RMike35RMike352 months ago
My two cents.

Okay,it was obvious Mei was just a mole for CMI to monitor Rylan and had zero feelings for him from the get-go.But then Rylan was transferred to the main base,and so was Nixie.

But upon arrival Evelyn started to put the moves on Rylan. Nixie bless her naive young heart knew what Mei,Evelyn were,and tried to be the woman to be there for Rylan,and ultimately Nixie started evolving to become more human to please him.

Mei was like a snake in the grass and ripped out and stomped on Rylan's heart,and Evelyn is nothing but Corporate Lacky that is using Rylan to get to Nixie so they can use her as a weapon.But I hope the author will continue this to have Nixie evolve so much she become humanoid and that she gets her wish that Rylan will breed her and love her for who she is,and she gets a chance to smackdown Mei for hurting Rylan.Evelyn on the other hand should show her true colors and Rylan dumps her ass.Finally have Rylan and Nixie be together and somehow Nixie evolves to be able to have Rylan's offspring or babies and create a new species like mermaids,That would be EPIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeeferin@Beeferin
Apparently, I joined 01/01/1970. I like to write. I wrote a single story back in 2014 and fell off of it hard. I've learned a lot since then, so I'm using this as a creative outlet for a while. I'm here for a good time, but not for a long time, so enjoy it while it lasts. I'm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES