Project Aquarius - Log 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hooked the waistband of her panties with her thumbs and pulled them down slowly. Like her khaki pants, she knew exactly when to let go to allow gravity to take over. The moment they hit the ground, she stepped that one step required to bridge the gap left between her and the bed, leaning forward to crawl toward him, that seductive look, and smirk, still visible on her face. His body reacted as one might expect as a man in the face of a beautiful woman: he was fully aroused from the moment she took her top off, his shorts doing a poor job of hiding him.

Before he could get up to disrobe, she grabbed hold of his shorts, leaned forward, and unbuttoned him with her teeth, an impressive feat that surprised the hell out of him. Then, the zipper was caught and pulled down. With his help, him lifting up his hips in this case, she tugged the shorts off of him. All that was left was his boxers, and the undershirt, of course. She ignored the undershirt and leaned in to nuzzle slowly against his crotch, even though his boxers were still holding him down, so to speak.

She reached forward with a hand and slipped it slowly into the opening, dragging fingertips teasingly along his shaft until she could grab hold of him at the base. He watched on with eager anticipation as she pulled him out slowly, and her eyes widened at the sight of him and his size. She extended her tongue slowly to lick off the crown of pre that waited for her there, and then slowly dragged her tongue down to the base. She pressed her nose against him right about there, and took a slow inhale of his scent. He could feel her shiver lightly once she stopped.

She didn't seem to need to ask him what he wanted as she took the initiative, opening her mouth, circling her tongue around the head, then slowly lowering her head down. She didn't let any part of her except her tongue touch his cock, and she didn't close her mouth around him until she hit the base and he slipped into the back of her throat. There, she kept him in her mouth, making slow swallowing motions, using her throat to rub and tease the sensitive head.

"Holy shit," he gasped softly.

He was blown away by her skill, and the fact that she didn't even seem to need to breathe. Thirty seconds went by, she kept going; a minute, never slowing. He was having trouble keeping count, but at two minutes, or what he was sure was two minutes, he leaned his head back to the pillow mercifully waiting to catch him. "I'm going to cum.."

She stopped suddenly, pulling off of him. She didn't miss a beat, didn't even really seem to need to breathe, but she smiled. "How is it?"

"Absolutely spectacular. The best head I've ever had by a comfortable margin."

"Wonderful." She licked gently at the head, right on the underside of the glans. He wondered exactly how much of the security footage she'd watched of him messing around with Mei, because most women never figured out his weak point that quickly. "You never answered my question though, Rylan."

"H-huh?" He thought back, trying to figure out if maybe he'd rudely ignored a question of hers, but came up with nothing. His confusion was obvious, though, which caused her to giggle.

"What do you like in a woman?" She asked.

Rylan stared at her quietly for a moment as he quickly came up with a response. "You mean, besides me?"

She let out a heady, horny little giggle in response. "No, more than that. Like, what kind of body would you want for your ideal girl?"

"Don't you think it'd be rude as hell if I described any other woman than you right now?" Rylan inquired curiously, shivering as she gently spit some saliva onto his cock, using it as lubrication to stroke him slowly from base to tip, then back down again, in order to keep him fully aroused. Though frankly, he was sure he could keep himself fully hard for a while even if she'd stopped completely, especially if she stuck around fully naked.

"Normally, but I'm not really the jealous type." She smiled at him. "Tell you what. I like an honest man. You answer my question truthfully, and I will make this night one you'll never forget."

Rylan closed his eyes, savoring her soft hand stroking his cock, and thought as best he could in the haze his hormones were creating. "Uh, well, I like girls with more modest breasts, like, something that isn't too big or too small. I mean.." He paused for a moment, then realized that she likely knew who he'd be talking about, and he continued more confidently. ".. a chest size somewhere between Mei and Kim."

"Ah, your old colleagues," Evelyn purred, confirming his suspicions that she was well aware of Kim as well. "Yes, I think I'm getting a good picture. Continue." She leaned in to lick slowly at his cock from base to tip, like an affectionate sort of reward for his honesty.

"Mmm." He opened his eyes to look down at her again. "Um... a woman with a nice, shapely ass and thick thighs... one of my favorite things to do is just fuck a girl's thighs as a kind of foreplay, but I couldn't really do that with Mei."

"Oh?" She cocked an eyebrow at him, still stroking his cock. "Interesting. You're more of an ass and thighs sort of man, are you?"

He nodded slowly, and watched quietly as she slipped up his body, settling her own atop him, reaching a hand back to grip his cock so she could position it properly between her thighs. She closed her legs around him and began to slowly move her hips, giving him some gentle friction. There was no real need for lubrication, as her thighs were completely drenched. Plus, the heat from her pussy was exquisite. It was all he could do to not cum. "Like this?"

"Ahhh.. Evelyn.." He groaned softly. For quite some time, she'd kept him more or less at the edge, but she'd been fantastic at ensuring he didn't cum until she was ready to make him. ".. that's perfect."

"Give me a little more and I'll let you finish," she whispered into his ear, body shivering as she slowly rubbed her pussy and thighs against him. It'd take only a slight angle change for him to slide deep into her waiting slit, but she was careful not to allow him to do so, or to accidentally take that angle herself.

It was becoming harder and harder for him to think, so he closed his eyes and tried his best to focus. "I like a girl with hair I can grab hold of... bald pussy... um..." He felt kind of bad saying all this to her, but it's not like she didn't meet most of his criteria, so it wasn't all terrible. Though, she had a notable bush of mostly unkempt brown hair down there. "... I love a girl that loves to be fucked prone, or from behind.." He paused again. ".. eye color isn't super important, but she has to be, um... affectionate and loving..." Those two things didn't necessarily have anything in common, but he was absolutely suffering at this point, in a good way.

She smiled, leaning down to nip softly at his collarbone, an affectionate gesture. "Would you like to cum inside me?" She whispered to him. "I know that's also what you love."

"Oh, God, please, Evelyn.." He groaned to her, reaching hands up now to grab her waist gently.

"How could I say no to such an honest man?" She whispered to him, adjusting her body to find that perfect angle. He felt her sink down onto him, handling his size quite well. She can't help a breathy moan when she takes him to the hilt, and she followed it up with a gasp when she felt a flood of warmth deep inside her. "Ohhh.." She purred, reaching her hands up to slowly drag her fingers along his scalp, moving her hips to try to help him enjoy such an intense climax.

His body was practically buzzing from it all, and he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so relaxed, and no doubt the light scalp massage helped. It was like his stress was melting away. It felt like an eternity, but in reality, it was only about thirty or so seconds. The warm trickle of his seed flowing down from between their coupling and down his balls tore him away from the afterglow. He opened his eyes to look up at her, and their eyes met almost immediately. Her light blue eyes fluttered lightly, almost seductively, in reaction to his gaze. Seductive, but also playful.

"You're making a mess, Rylan," she teased him, grinding back against his still-hard cock.

"Not leaving me much choice, Evelyn," he returned with a grin. "You okay with more? Or are you so busy that you can't enjoy more than one round of morale boosting?"

"Ohhh, is that what you think this is? Morale boosting?" She laughed, and not in a way that could be misconstrued as mocking. She was just playing along. "Then tell me, Rylan, is your morale sufficiently boosted? Can we expect improved efficiency from you in the coming days?"

"Only if I can have this more than once a week," he mused, shifting his arms up behind his neck comfortably, so he could more easily look up at her. It also made him seem more nonchalant, even with his cock still buried deep inside Evelyn's tight folds.

"You know the negotiation part of your contract is over, right, Rylan?" She giggled lightly down at him, leaning forward to lay a kiss on his lips. "But I'll see what I can do. In the meanwhile, to answer your earlier question, yes, I'm okay with more."

He grinned and reached his hands down to grab her waist, flipping her over so she was beneath him. She let out a squeal of delight, her hair going just about everywhere. He began to feel her body over slowly, dragging lightly calloused palms over soft, warm skin. He leaned down to trap one of her nipples between his lips, and that was enough to get her to spread her legs for him, inviting him deeper. As his body settled between them, she wrapped her legs around him and held him in place. Any attempts to fuck her had to be deep, hard, but slow. He just couldn't pull back enough to really go at her. He assumed that was intentional.

They continued throughout the night, in just about every position either of the two of them could suggest, despite the fact that Rylan knew he needed some sleep. As 'morning' approached, heralded by the buzz of his tablet's automatic alarm, she submitted for some free, paid time off for the both of them, which was automatically approved within seconds. They took full advantage of that by stepping into the shower. It wasn't enormous, but larger by the standards he was used to, and at least big enough to somewhat comfortably allow two people to stand inside. Ironically, Nixie's tank also had a window to the bathroom. Smaller, but she could still see inside, and she seemed to float idly by the window from time to time.

"So, did you ever do this sort of thing with Mei?" Evelyn asked him idly as he used some soap to clean her body off, making sure to take his sweet time. He'd had plenty of time to explore her the night before, but to say the least, he hadn't gotten tired of touching her.

"Hm?" Rylan found it amusing that she'd bring up Mei like that. Luckily, at the time, she had her back turned and his hands were somewhere around her hips. He paused for a moment at her question, before continuing, trying not to let it bother him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, making love to her all night, shirking your duties in favor of lust, a nice warm shower afterward," she continued, reaching back to grab her hair and pull it out of the way so he could soap up her back. "That sort of thing."

He couldn't help a laugh at that. It almost felt like she was trying to get him to admit it. "No. And even if I did, do you think I'd tell my boss?"

She laughed lightly, glancing back at him over her shoulder. "Fine. From here on out, here in your room, I'm not your boss. Anything I learn here won't leave with me. Unless you tell me something completely wild and I have no other choice."

He shook his head and reached down to slap her ass firmly. She gave a squeak of surprise, then grinned, but stayed quiet otherwise to allow him to speak. "I mean, you're well aware that Mei and I used to fuck when off duty, and there were a few times where we technically had sex 'on the clock,' but those were few and far between. We didn't really have a chance to fuck 'all night long'."

She hummed thoughtfully at that, reaching her hands forward to rest them against the shower wall as his hands traveled slowly downward. "All things considered, she was never supposed to have any relationships with any of her colleagues. She was there to observe you and your other colleague, Kim."

"Huh?" He wasn't sure he heard that right over the sound of the shower running.

She seemed to pause for a moment, as if she realized she said something she shouldn't have, then nonchalantly shrugged at that. "Oh, I guess you'd have found out eventually. One of every research team we have on the books is someone we assign to keep an eye on everything. It's how we know so quickly about everything, and how we knew about Nixie's growth and how she was doing. Essentially, when Mei was finished with her two week stints, she'd come to us to report back. She's here in Mesa Verde right now, actually."

Rylan slowed his movements and he felt his blood run cold. That's why she always seemed to lag behind when it came to research, why her notes were always sub-par and seemed to be similar to Kim's and his own but with different wording, why she would disappear without a trace for two weeks but always be back and ready to go when it was time. He felt a wave of despair crash over him. Even here at Mesa Verde, he thought about Mei a lot, but despite his repeated attempts, she never responded to any of his messages. Now it all made sense. Not only did she not care about him, she only used him for sex to motivate her through the crushing boredom of doing something she didn't care, or had the passion, for doing.

"Are you okay?" She saw the look on his face and turned around to face him. She reached her arms up and wrapped them around his neck.

"I'm, uh... I'm fine. This is all just a big shock to me, that's all," he responded to her, having a hard time looking her in the eyes. He knew that she didn't deserve to be the focus of his ire. It probably wasn't her fault that this had happened. "I thought Mei and I had a thing. I was going to tell her I loved her, but I guess I got caught up in the work with Nixie, so I wasn't able to tell her."

Evelyn seemed thoughtful for a moment, eyes on him. "Do you want me to send her down to you? So you can talk to her?"

He remained quiet for several long moments as he thought about it. "I don't know anymore. I doubt she'll want to talk to me. And even if I told her I loved her, I don't think she'd reciprocate those feelings," he explained to her, finally allowing his eyes to return to hers, their eyes meeting. "Maybe it's better if I try to make new relationships."

All of the pieces of the puzzle were slowly coming together, why Nixie always preferred him over the other women, Nixie's fascination with being bred by him, her obsession with trying to become something attractive to him to reach that end goal, and most importantly, why she always acted so flippant and aggressive toward Kim and Mei. She KNEW, and probably knew for quite some time, that Mei was using him, and beyond that, that Kim simply loathed him. He also suspected that's why Nixie took over Kim that one night. It wasn't just because she wanted to feel good through Kim, but it was a way of getting back at her for her horrible mistreatment and distaste for Rylan.

No doubt sensing that the wheels were turning in Rylan's head, Evelyn remained quiet and watched his face closely, brows furrowed lightly. Finally, she broke the silence, reaching back to turn off the water. "I know it's difficult. I had my own unrequited love at one point too. I sorta threw myself into a lot of flings back in the day, and eventually, I just threw myself into my career. You're the first man I've had sex with in a while, Rylan." She smiled up at him, leaning in to kiss his chin softly. "So I don't want to make any guarantees about possible relationships, but let's see how things go."

He finally returned his full, undivided attention to her, a bit easier now with the cold starting to creep in with the hot water off, and he gave her a nod. "But when we leave my room, we're back to business as usual?"

She gave him a sad look, slipping past him to grab a towel. She tossed him that one, then took the other one, drying herself off slowly. She was content to make a bit of a show of it, showing off her curves. He followed along, also drying himself off, leaning back against the sink to admire said show. "Unfortunately, I have to keep up appearances. The Institute is surprisingly cutthroat. If any of them smelled blood in the water they'd probably try to usurp me." She turned to face him, smirking, crossing the bathroom to stand in front of him. Not that there was a huge gap to bridge between them, but he enjoyed the sight all the same. "Just spending this extra time with you is a bit risky, but I think the risk was worth it. I deserved some time away from the job, and so did you."

He nodded in agreement with her, watching her kneel down, using her towel to create a soft folded barrier against the normally rough stone ground. Compared to nearly everywhere else in Mesa Verde, the floors were rough because there was a lot of water involved on these floors, and if they were smooth and polished like almost everywhere else, people would be sliding to their destinations. It was far easier and cheaper to simply level the floor out and leave it rough, or so he assumed.

With the towel laid down, she got to her knees in front of him, pulling the towel from around his waist and tossing it aside. He was already half-aroused, knowing what was coming, and he let out a sigh of pleasure when it did. She took his cock into her mouth and began to slowly suck him off, using her tongue and those luscious lips to full effect, making him completely hard in seconds. Both of her hands lifted, her right, dominant hand gripping the base to keep him steady, while the other gently rolled his balls between fingers, surprisingly gentle.

"You'll give me a nice parting gift, won't you, Mr. Larsen?" She teased him, a seductive look on her face. "I just want to make you feel good."

He couldn't help a soft groan, leaning back more against the sink. He was glad it was sturdier than it looked, little more than metal in the shape of a bowl, pipes, and a faucet. "Mmm. If you keep going like that you're going to get it sooner than later." He waited for her to close her eyes and put all of her effort into taking him into her throat, moving the hand grasping his base to do so, nose settling into the light bit of hair he still had. To say the least, he hadn't trimmed down there, because he hadn't anticipated having sex with anyone while stuck at Mesa Verde. At least Evelyn didn't seem to mind.

His eyes flit up to the window to Nixie's tank. It was barely larger than one you might see at a prison: four feet wide, and about a foot tall, more than enough for Nixie to look through and see what Rylan was doing in there at the time. As expected, she was there, staring in at them, but he didn't feel the usual wave of jealousy, or even envy. She seemed to be enjoying the show, or perhaps the sight of him enjoying himself, and he wondered quietly if she was controlling Evelyn, or if she had been this entire time. There was nothing so far to prove she could utilize whatever psionic gifts she had for longer than thirty minutes at best.

So if Nixie wasn't able to control Evelyn for long, she certainly couldn't have done it for the past several hours. Or so he reasoned. The longer he stared at Nixie, the more Evelyn seemed to work to get him off, eventually to a point where he absolutely had to look down at the woman.

"Are you worried about Nixie?" She asked curiously, pausing her hard work to ask, once his attention came back to her.