Project Grad: Kayla Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the same moment, she felt the rumble in her hand. Pointing it away in a split second, Kayla let him dribble on himself and on to the bench. She wiped away the little cum that remained on her hand on to his boxers.

Logan's vision finally cleared and he felt the light of the locker room shine in his face as the eclipse of Kayla's ass passed. He laid there watching her from the corner of his eye as she took his shorts and counted the grad bucks.

"Wow... you did get a lot." Kayla said as she pulled his shorts on, deposited the wad of bucks back in the pocket. She put the shirt back on and tied it in the back as before. "Well, thanks for helping me out!" She didn't wait for him to get up as she went towards the door. "Oh, and not a word to J okay?"

--

The slam of the gymnasium door snapped Kayla out of her rush of exhilaration. That look on Logan's face while she hovered her ass over him only stoked the flame below. She didn't realize how absorbed she was in the fresh memory until the stickiness of her shorts registered. Sure she had Logan's shorts now, but she couldn't just stash her juice stained bottoms wherever.

Back in the main activity room, Kayla was able to consult the schedule and find her next station. It was the photo booth where grads could come and take silly pictures with their friends with props. A way to save mementos for the night. Her station partner was already in the swing of things.

"Oh hey!" Joyce smiled as Kayla approached. "Grab a basketball and act like you're shooting!" She had to have been looking at the shorts.

"Oh hi!" Kayla jogged over, smiling at the thought again of being confused for a grad. "No no, I'm actually your partner here..." She whipped out the folded schedule and pointed to the station. "I'm Kayla."

"Ohhh." Joyce smiled through her teeth in surprise. "Well welcome! We've got a pretty easy gig here." She made some space.

Kayla found it to be true, considering Joyce was gladly doing all the work. In fact, for a few moments at a time, Kayla didn't do anything. The idle time only made her stare at the clock. It set an itch in her seat, to get up and go find some fun. She could still smell the floral scent on her from the soap Logan had brought.

"What's with the shorts?" Joyce finally summoned the courage to ask when they weren't entertaining grads.

"Oh there was an accident with some juice at the food station earlier. I had to switch out. Shirt's too big and the shorts I had on were sticky." Kayla explained. "I wish I could've gotten some sweatpants from the car. But we're in locked in."

"I know what you mean." Joyce smiled. "Any opportunity to be in sweatpants is a good time." She laughed. "And we're not locked-in. THEY'RE locked in." She gestured to the grads. "If you need to run to your car and grab them, go for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just go past the old gym and take the walk way to the parking lot. It's the only exit they left open for us volunteers in case we needed to take a break." Joyce explained.

"Oh I didn't know that." Kayla said plainly. Of course she didn't know, she didn't come to the orientation. "So do you care if I...go?"

"Go ahead!" Joyce laughed. "This is too easy, I could do it with my eyes closed."

And with that permission, Kayla grabbed her things and discreetly made way towards the old gym again. Except this time she felt less obvious. Logan's shorts didn't attract the same attention as her own. After feeling good being seen with nothing on, it was hard to feel good with just anything on.

In the hallway she racked her brain to think of what else she had in the car other than sweatpants. Anything sexier! She almost walked past the ajar door that was barely cracked open. It lead into the courtyard with the sidewalk straddling the gym building all the way to the far parking lot. The only thing familiar to Kayla was this gym wall.

The countless memories back there, behind the gym, came back. She could remember the times when she and some friends would skip a class at the end of the day without getting caught. She remembered when the preppy girls made her one of their own when they invited her to smoke with them right around the corner she was coming up.

She could almost smell the smoke. Kayla took a deep breath to inhale that nostalgia again. The smoke smelled real. Too real... and not just like a cigarette. She slowed her steps down and walked softly towards the corner. There was a bit of stifled laughter behind it.

"Dude!" A guy said as he snickered. "That was insane." He wheezed.

"Nah man." A deeper voice reassured. Kayla saw the cloud of smoke waft over the path in front of her. "I could do this all night. What about y'all?" The question elicit some feminine giggles.

Kayla couldn't figure it, but the voice sounded familiar. She chanced it and kept walking, once in the open, she casually looked back to see the group.

"Oh shit!" The first guy dropped a joint and stood in front it to hide. The girls stepped back away from the guys. "Uh..."

"Maurice?" Kayla peered through the darkness. Sure enough it was him, he towered over the other three. Kayla approached them and they all shifted nervously. "What are you guys up to?"

Nobody answered and Kayla let her nostrils demonstrate the guess work. "Shouldn't you all be inside?" Even she was surprised with the mom tone that took.

"Yes ma'am." One of the girls said shyly. It felt always felt strange to be called ma'am.

"Okay well tell me your names so I can let the other volunteers know we found you all." Kayla feigned some concern.

Both girls said their names and left with haste to avoid further trouble. The other boy looked at Maurice with hesitation before saying his own name. He didn't even look back to wait for Maurice.

Kayla watched the boy skip off and turned her gaze on the lone member. "I already know you." She broke a smile. It made Maurice stand a little easier. "Come here and give me a hug." She stepped toward him into the shadow.

"Miss K." Maurice smiled through glassy eyes as his huge arms reach around her. That was what he called her since the day he met her. Back then she had never been called ma'am. Kayla had corrected him that she was too young to be a ma'am. The name stuck since.

Kayla felt the toned muscles in his embrace. "Oh Mo, how come you don't come around anymore?" They separated. "I remember when you were here," Kayla put a flat hand under her chin, "Now I can't even reach up here." She moved the hand up over her head.

The truth of it, Maurice stood a full foot and half above her. For basketball season he was listed at 6'6" but during football season he was 6'2''. To Kayla he looked like a 7 footer. "Yeah I been busy with sports and all that." Maurice shrugged.

"Oh yeah?" Kayla smiled. "I think I heard you got a big scholarship?" She could vaguely recall Jackson saying something about it. But she didn't want to deliberately bring her son's name up. This Maurice that stood before her didn't look like her son's friend that she remembered.

"Yeah I did." Maurice played it cool, even though it was a full-ride. "Going to State in the Fall. Already been conditioning with the team."

"That's great." Kayla smiled at him as she walked around and stood deeper in the shadow. She crouched and reached for a glowing ember. The near end of the blunt still had a little light left in it. "They know about this?"

Maurice's face dropped. "Uh I..." He watched her it pull it up to her lips and take a hit. "Oh shit." He said silently to himself.

"I'm guessing not." Kayla chuckled as she held it so naturally. "Don't worry, I won't say anything." She felt the buzz of the weed slowly creep up on her. "Or will I?"

She said this just as Maurice relaxed at the thought of being absolved. "Miss K..." Maurice held his hands out in the start of pleading.

"-relax. I'm kidding." Kayla pulled on the spliff again. "Got any more of this stuff?" She had to admit to herself, this was just the early morning needed. It was as if her cheeks had dancing petals on them.

"Yeah I got some in the car. I can get you some if you want." It felt strange to talk to Kayla as a peer than a parent.

"That would be great." Kayla squinted her eyes and smiled big. The blurry figure of Maurice got smaller and it made Kayla look wide. "Oh wait." She shuffled up next to him, feeling wobbly. "Probably better to get away from the building."

Maurice was surprised the tense grip from her hand on the back of his bicep. She was trying to get steady, but she was definitely feeling his muscles. She was looking up to him with a silly face.

"When did you get so big?" Kayla spoke her thoughts out loud.

"I dunno." Maurice shrugged.

"One day I'm driving you guys to the park and the next day you're driving yourselves." Kayla reminisced as they came up on a big, black Suburban. "Hey I thought you had a green car?"

"I do." Maurice walked around to the driver's side. "This is my uncle's. He letting me borrow it while I go to conditioning. Slick ain't it?"

Kayla looked over the jet black windows and slight gold trim barely noticeable at night. "I like it! It's huge!"

"Yeah check out the back." Maurice hit a button on the console, setting the rear door to automatically open. "Push to open everything."

Wandering around to the back of the vehicle, Kayla marveled at the massive bay. Both back-rows were dropped to accommodate Maurice's minimal conditioning stuff. She leaned into it as Maurice came around. "What a big trunk!" She could feel him looking at her butt. "You like big trunks Mo?" Kayla giggled.

"Yeah it's great." Maurice tidied up the spot looking for his stash. "Bigger the trunk, more it can hold." He produced the small bag with accompanying papers. "Gonna need some light."

Kayla watched him carefully as he turned on the auxiliary light for the back seats. She was enjoying the dim glow from the parking lot lights but this new source cast a nice shadow down on Maurice's shorts. The change also made her feel a little dizzier.

It was one of the reasons Brian encouraged her to smoke with him on occasion. She always felt a little looser and loopy, Brian would say she would be like jello in his hands at that point. Which was perfect for him, because she would also be very horny.

Maurice could feel the eyes on him. He even felt the nerves coming through as he tried to roll up the joint. A normal activity that he could carry out with easy now felt like it had been magnified.

"Hey what's this?" Kayla broke his concentration as she held up an elongated hard plastic shell.

Maurice felt his ears burn a little. "Uh... that's my... cup."

"You drin-" Kayla wandered in thought and it dawned on her. "-OH." She looked at him and stifled a laugh, then a giggle. "It's huge." Smiling, she looked down at Maurice's crotch and asked, "How does it even work?"

"Uh, you just put it there." Maurice tried to be as plain as possible. "That's it." He was caught off guard at how swiftly Kayla moved, placing the cup over his groin.

"Like that?" Kayla smirked. She patted the hard shell and strained to look at it in the dim cabin light. "I still can't believe that protects it."

"If it fits right, it does." Maurice slid the cup off and brought freshly rolled joint to him lips with the accompanying lighter. The soft flame flickered and he inhaled. "Safety first." He exhaled and passed it to Kayla.

"I bet." Kayla took a drag and held it. Her eyes were already bloodshot, making her vision move slowly across Maurice. She exhaled and coughed a little. "Show me."

"Huh?" Maurice took the joint back, hovering it in front of his lips.

"Show me how it fits." Kayla raised her eyebrows.

Maurice took another hit and stood up. "Aight..." He grabbed the cup and turned his back to her. Was this really happening? He felt light headed and didn't question it further.

Kayla rolled the grass cigarette between her fingers in anticipation. His huge hand grasped the athletic cup while the other anchored and pulled down his shorts. Maurice's dark brown thick cheeks barely greeted her in the low light. She took another puff as he turned around.

Maurice held the cup up against him. His palm held the bottom against his balls, but he had to hold his wrist straight to hide the tip that was peeking out. Of course it wasn't going to fit right when he had a hard-on. In the dark, it probably wasn't noticeable.

"I can't even see it." Kayla squinted.

"That's the point." Maurice chuckled.

"No I mean like it's too dark." Kayla waved him over. Maurice stepped forward, coming back into the dim light again. The white of the cup had some radiance, but Kayla noticed his awkward hand placement. "Are you supposed to hold it like that?"

"No there's a jock strap it fits into." Maurice demonstrated with his hands, having to move his wrist by accident. "Oh shit."

"Oh..." Kayla caught the glimpse of the tip poking out. "That doesn't look like a good fit." She watched Maurice fumble with it, trying to stuff it in. "Maybe, um." Kayla held her hands up and tried to coach him by gesturing other ways. "Just here." She waved him closer.

Maurice took the slow steps forward, holding the cup against his groin with a single finger. The top of his cock stuck out and he could see Kayla's gaze fix on it. He only got harder.

"Maybe if you push it up, it will cover more." Kayla was now face to face with it. This giant cup planted between her and the delicacy of what lied beneath it. She gulped in anticipation, maybe it was the weed, but she had a thirst. Her slender fingers met some resistance as the cup barely budged.

"Nope." Maurice looked down at her, stifling a smirk. He felt high now too. It was easy to think about his friend's mom's big titties right in front of him. He let go of his finger on the cup, leaving Kayla to hold it up.

"Hmm." Kayla eyed it now, suddenly feeling in charge of the weight in her palm. "Oh wait is it upside down?" She cocked her head to look up at Maurice. His eyebrows raised with his shoulders as he shrugged.

Kayla pulled the cup back a little and Maurice's dick fell out in full glory. She was face to face with the coke-bottle cock. She couldn't hide her surprise and shock. It was thick, caramel-colored, and so long. A far departure from what Brian regularly gave her.

"Wow..." Kayla fidgeted with the cup, holding it up again, upside down. "Uh, like this maybe." She tried to hold it up against his groin but it didn't work. She resisted the temptation to repeat herself again... about how much he had grown.

"Nope." Maurice grinned. He was familiar with that look. Most of the cheerleaders he knew had shared it with Kayla. He playfully wiggled it a little. "Usually isn't a problem on a cool game day."

"Ohhh." It finally dawned on Kayla. The joint was really slowing her down. "Right, because it's cold." She pulled the cup off and stared at the giant cock, eyes glazed. "So it has to be smaller to fit." She didn't believe she said it out loud.

When she looked up at Maurice, she saw him smile and nod. Back down below, the dick also bounced in agreement and invitation. The small gesture was welcoming enough to put Kayla into motion.

It was just like being back in the theater room with Brian, except now she had a cock nearly three times bigger in her hand. With her eyes closed, the change was confirmed as she could barely fit the tip between her lips. Of course she had to change her technique.

Maurice was surprised to see the Miss K he knew in this position. The way she gingerly kissed and held his dick, he was astonished. Given how hot she was, a MILF as he grew to know, he was surprised she seemed so inexperienced. This wouldn't be enough.

Kayla's common sense caught up with her. She opened her mouth up wide and plugged it with Maurice's bulbous tip. Where she generally only used her forefinger and thumb to pump Brian, she found herself employing a full palm that barely wrapped around Maurice. As it felt harder in her hand, she knew she was doing something right.

Her tongue wandered and lathered him in her mouth while her thoughts equally explored the early morning. She had been felt up by Nick and riled up by the touch of anticipation. She teased Logan, enticing a young man to climax by just hovering over his face. And now it felt just right, to treat herself.

Palm over palm, Kayla tugged and coated her saliva up and down Maurice's shaft. To be effective, she knew her hands had to glide and milk. She didn't even have to look up to see his satisfaction. She could hear it.

"Oh fuck..." Maurice whispered to himself. He had to hold on to the tail-light behind him for stability. His dick had never been treated like this before!

POP! Kayla took it out to take a deep breath. Her lips and chin were wet and it felt natural to rub them against the member in front of her. She put the weight of Maurice's big dick on the bridge of her nose, her tongue reaching to lick his balls.

The sensation tickled him and the sudden feeling made him shift his weight. But when he looked down, Kayla had already grabbed his slipping cock and started jacking it again. Her tongue continued to dance and mingle with his chocolate jewels.

She slipped into a trance, her thoughts equally as occupied as her mouth. Kayla felt wholly in charge. Her enjoyment was not taking a backseat to anyone else's joy. In fact, she was finding her joy in someone's backseat. It was the control that made this feel so good.

POP! Kayla stood and grabbed Maurice by the dick, tugging him into the back of the Suburban. "Does that close?" She scooted into the cavernous trunk. It was probably as big as her car with the rear seats folded down.

"Yep." Maurice said deftly as he slipped in next to her. He reached for the key fob in his shorts and hit the rear door button, making it close automatically, and also slipping off the shorts.

"Perfect." Kayla smiled and followed suit. She meant it in the context of the door, but also when she looked at his tree-trunk legs and still hard dick. She didn't look back when she did it, but took her time peeling her shorts off.

Maurice watched her slip each leg out, presenting him with a full moon on this dark night. It looked delicious and ripe. Not the contemporary, thin butts he was used to. Kayla had the round, full cheeks. They jiggled as she shuffled to throw a leg around either side of him.

Kayla backed it up and kept her eyes on her prize. The stiff cock was still standing strong and her mouth was still watering for it. She wasted no time in plugging her lips again.

Maurice came face to face with the fact that her mouth was wasn't the only thing that was watering. It was fair game the moment he felt her sucking again. His big hands reached up and spread Kayla's cheeks, revealing a neatly trimmed pattern of pubic hair and wet lips.

POP! Kayla couldn't stand it much longer, especially after feeling those big hands behind her. "Okay I'm ready." She breathed, admiring the big cock glistening in front of her. As she straddled around to face Maurice, the wonder in his eyes was unmistakable.

Her pussy was already wet. Maurice was greeted by Kayla's bare chest and a mischievous smile. He felt her smooth thighs nestle on his hips while she held him upright with one hand below her. This was always a moment of uncertainty for him. Often times, it was just too big for any of them to have fun with.

Kayla's face however dismissed that doubt. Her eyes opened wide at the feeling of the giant tip, but she closed them in solace feeling the girth fill her up. "Oh fuck...," She inhaled, "Yasss..." She managed on the exhale. It didn't matter how deep it went. She knew exactly where he would surpass Brian and exactly where it would hit all the right spots.

Maurice felt the initial tight squeeze and Kayla's accommodation for his member. It got progressively wetter. The more he watched her lower herself, the more slippery the sensation. She braced her arms on his chest and began to rock her hips back and forth. The bliss on her face was mesmerizing.