Project Grad: Kayla Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla felt light-headed and dizzy. The joint had transported her and this sensation of being stretched to a new height. Her arms started to give and she reached around for some support. In a dazed glance aside, she reached for the window grab handles of the back seats. More colloquially known as "Oh-shit handles" in moments of reckless driving.

This was apt. She was on a wild, big dick ride. Kayla grabbed both the handles and bounced in earnest. Even with her eyes closed, she was aware of the sway of her breasts on display for Maurice, how her hips eagerly entertained the rod between them.

Her tense knuckles tipped off the sensation of going over the edge. Kayla felt Maurice's cock get rock hard again. He was getting close and she slowed down to consider whether she wanted it inside of her or not. Letting go of one handle, Kayla waved her hand towards her face. "Phew... is it hot in here or is it just me?"

"Oh yeah. Uh." Maurice came out of the pleasure daze and reached for his shorts. A press of the key fob opened the trunk again. He watched Kayla slowly dismount him and turn to make her ass meet his acquaintance. She laid down on his belly, legs spread to either side. Her full weight obscured his view, but Maurice felt her hands doing some work.

Kayla rested her head near his groin, eye to eye with the masterpiece that was just in her. The open trunk let in a little bit of light from the morning. The skies were just hitting the light purple color that would eventually make way for the magenta of the morning.

She sucked on his balls.

Maurice felt the wind rush in between his legs and relished in the work of Kayla's warm lips. He was really close. She sensed it and there would be no surprising her. Kayla spread her legs wide as she propped herself on her shoulders, giving Maurice a clear view of how plump and rose red her pussy was.

Kayla plugged her mouth on the tip of his cock and stroked naturally. She didn't even realize her hips were swaying in the motion. It had been second nature. The fervor of her wrists in action put her in the trance. She only broke it when she felt the thighs below her quiver.

Maurice felt the easy grip and milking fingers Kayla employed. His load traveled past and was coaxed by her hand. "Oh fuck!" He managed to stifle out.

"Mmm..." Kayla kept sucking it up. Her hands only slowed and languished in the moment.

POP

Kayla rolled over to her side and looked down at Maurice. There wasn't a drop of cum on her face, she was sure of it. The look of surprise on his face when he looked down was also expected. His giant dick was also polished clean of cum. She took a small pride in the work.

"Wow..." Kayla crawled to the edge of the trunk and hung her feet over it. She grabbed her t-shirt and started to put it on. "Now that's what I call a morning work out." She looked back to see the spent cock hanging over Maurice's thigh.

"Damn." Maurice managed as he watched her get dressed, seemingly unfazed.

"Oh shoot," Kayla pulled the schedule out of her shorts, "I think I'm supposed to be doing the auction now." She hoped whoever was her parent partner had already taken the initiative. She didn't even have a watch to really know what time it was. "I'm gonna go on in."

She was still in awe to see Maurice's dick laid out over his thigh as she walked away. The whole walk back up to the main building felt odd after being stretched like that. It was like she had done some strange new yoga position that unlocked a new level of flexibility. She felt spry.

As Kayla slipped in and took a seat at the auction table, there were murmurs in the quiet crowd listening to the prices of prizes go up. When she looked closer, it seemed like the crowd was much smaller than it supposed to be.

"Is this it?" Kayla asked the other volunteer.

"Yea..." The volunteer pulled the mic away from her mouth as the grad took winning item from the table, "We're just doing the small stuff right now and they're all still out there getting more tickets."

"Oh." It made sense that the big ticket items were still there. Especially the console that Logan was talking about. Which reminded her that she needed to give Jackson the tickets she earned from his friend. "You mind if I run to the restroom really quick?"

It was a tired response that the volunteer had heard all night from the other chaperones. She nodded and Kayla slipped back out just as quickly as she arrived. The whole morning she had been running around the school and now she navigated it with ease.

In the gymnasium, she scoped out to find Jackson. The most activity was at the casino night game. Kayla's focus fell on Logan gesturing "making it rain" and right next to him was Jackson. She tapped Logan on the shoulder while Jackson was still preoccupied at the table.

"Hey." Kayla whispered as she leaned over.

"Oh." Logan looked back to her in surprise. Of course he could never see her the same way again after earlier.

"Does he have enough?" She nodded towards Jackson.

"Dunno. He went all-in a couple times... so..." Logan replied still looking at his friend.

"Do you still have any?" She looked at him eagerly.

"Uh yeah." Logan produced some tickets. A smaller sum than what he had given up to her. He saw her hold her hand out conspicuously. "Seriously?"

Kayla leaned in to his ear. "I'll suck your dick."

Logan handed it over instantly.

"Jackson?" Kayla held his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He looked back.

"Come here a sec." Kayla waved him aside and produced the big wad of tickets. "Here, take these. I collected them from some grads that left early since they couldn't make the auction. You'd better get in there quick before it starts."

Jackson looked at the large stack and didn't ask any questions. He simply took it and walked back towards the table with a small smile as he showed Logan. She could read the utter deflation on Logan's face. When Jackson turned back to the table, she caught Logan's defeated glance directly. She licked her lips in consolation.

The rest of the auction was uneventful. As it begun to wind down, the crowd in the room grew bigger until the few high value prized remained. It was no doubt designed that way so that it would be final meeting place for all the grad to grab a morning snack before the long night was over. Kayla watched the small groups of friends gather for their goodbyes.

Jackson proudly cradled his new console while Maurice and Logan were carrying on in banter. It was hard to believe this was the end of their high school careers. This was a new feeling Kayla hadn't known, since she had to leave high school earlier. But in a strange evening, she felt that she experienced it well enough.

As the morning grew and the sun shined into the cafeteria, the crowds thinned and a handful of grads were still milling about. Kayla approached the trio still in conversation.

"Hey guys." She said as she put her bag over her shoulder. "You ready to go?" She asked Jackson.

"Yeah." He clutched the console tightly, proudly.

"Did you want to grab some breakfast on the way home?" She asked.

"Uh... yeah I think that would be good."

"Oh or..." Kayla turned to the other two, "I could make some breakfast and you guys are more than welcome to come over."

Logan and Maurice shifted in the awkward silence. Jackson piped up. "Yeah, if y'all want to..."

"Oh c'mon," Kayla went between them and hooked her arms into theirs. "When is the next time I'll get to show you two some hospitality after you go off to college?" She beamed. They knew full well what she meant.

"Uh alright then." Maurice nodded, "I'll be there."

"Sure!" Logan followed suit.

On the ride home, Jackson didn't say much. But Kayla could tell he was satisfied and instead of asking him questions, they enjoy the quiet ride back. It also allowed her to reflect upon the night and all the exhilarating parts to it. The excitement only grew when she saw the big black Suburban in her rear-view.

Crossing the doorway into the living room, all three grads looked exasperated. Being up the whole night had taken a lot out of them. And for two of them, Kayla knew she had taken a lot out of them! "Whew, I'm beat too boys. Jackson why don't you go wash up? A nice shower will wake you up."

"Nah I'm fine." Jackson replied, yawning on the couch. "Maybe after breakfast."

"I gotta take a leak." Maurice poked at Jackson.

"Oh yeah man, go ahead." Jackson pointed to the bathroom in the hallway. They all watched the big man hustle away.

"Me too." Logan stood, but his brain caught up that the bathroom was occupied.

"There's another one up stairs." Kayla pointed to the stairs. "Across from Jackson's room."

"Oh yeah." Logan remembered, he had been there plenty of times and moved quickly.

"So what were you thinking for breakfast?" Kayla asked Jackson.

"Oh anything is fine." He had pulled out his phone and started typing and scrolling.

"Alright." There was no use in interrupting him now. "I'm gonna change and start cooking."

It was one thing to see them all tired, but as Kayla took to the stairs, she could feel it too. The drowsiness was setting in and her legs were aching. It felt like the bedroom was a mile away. But the creak of the floorboard at the top was assurance she could make it.

In the closet she didn't even take a moment to look and grabbed something off the top of the laundry basket. Yesterday's pajamas would do just fine after breakfast. She tossed them on the bed and dropped her shorts. Then the creak of the floorboard of the hallway reminded her they weren't hers.

Looking back with the shorts on her ankles, Kayla saw Logan paused at the foot of the stairs, peering in. She read the panic on his face and held her finger up to her lips. He blinked like a doe staring into headlights. Kayla gave a small wave to beckon him over.

As he stepped into the door way silently, she bent swiftly to pick up his shorts and strode over with them hanging on her finger. "Thank you for letting me use these." He didn't reach for them, too mesmerized by Kayla being bottomless, so she put them on his shoulder.

She looked down to see the boner making a tent in his shorts. "Oh and thank you for the extra tickets too..." Kayla acknowledged it. "I suppose you'll want to redeem your reward?"

Logan could only manage a nod, a vigorous nod. It was Kayla's cue as she pushed the door to being only a sliver ajar. She wouldn't have to close it, there was no way he was going to last that long. While behind him, she hooked a finger into each side of his shorts and dropped them, his dick springing at attention already.

A few lite tugs and she felt him tremble with anticipation. Kayla squatted in front of him and sized him up. She spit on it, feeding into the expectations he probably had seen in porn. It was as big as or about the same size as Brian's. She didn't waste time and eagerly put in work.

Logan staggered at Kayla's wet mouth on him. He felt lightheaded and strained to keep his eyes open at this dream coming true. His friend's hot mom was sucking his dick and she was a freak just as he had imagined. He wanted to pinch himself to ensure he wasn't dreaming but thought it would be weird if she saw that.

But then he caught himself in the mirror on the other side of the room. It was him and there was a blonde head bobbing on him below. He caught the sight of Kayla's bubble butt and her thighs spread wide in front of him. He had never seen her tramp stamp before. That was it.

Kayla felt the signature tense feeling of a cock before it was going to cum. She braced herself on his thigh and felt the warm explosion coat the roof of her mouth. It wasn't much. He probably blew the brunt of it earlier in the locker room. But it was a sign that her obligation had been met.

Logan was in disbelief and breathing heavily as she stood up. He only caught her gulping as she turned and put on her pajamas. He was stunned and still arrested by the moment as she open the door behind him. "Better pull those up." Kayla smiled, "Come on down when you're ready."

She took extra care in not moving too fast down the stairs. At the foot in the foyer, Maurice stood looking at his phone and watched Kayla come down. He looked into the living room and nodded that way. Kayla saw Jackson sprawled out on the couch with his phone on his chest, mouth open and eyes shut.

"Guess he ain't eating breakfast." Maurice said quietly with a chuckle.

"I didn't figure he'd last." Kayla smiled. She looked at Maurice with a grin but their moment was interrupted with the staircase sounding again.

"Oh sorry." Logan rushed down, side-stepping Kayla and seeing Jackson asleep. "I guess I'll head home." He could barely look at Kayla and instead turned to Maurice. "You heading out too?"

"I guess so." Maurice shrugged.

"Alright, I'll see you around." Logan pulled the front door open slowly and threw a small quick glance at Kayla. "Bye... Kayla." It almost sounded like a whisper with a hint of shame.

With the door slightly ajar, Maurice stepped toward it and Kayla looked at Jackson fast asleep. Before she could say bye to him, Maurice had already closed the door and made it to his car.

"Jackson honey," She walked over and shook him slightly. He rustled a little and it was enough to show he was waking, "Go on and go up to bed." The couch was clearly not comfortable enough, she had never seen him get up that fast. Kayla watched him bound up the stairs and made the bee-line for his room.

She looked out into the drive way to see the Suburban still there. Had Maurice fallen asleep too? Just as she had locked the door, a moment later there was a lite knock.

"Um..." Maurice started as she opened the door. "You wouldn't happen to have any air freshener would you?" He pointed back to the Suburban, "Can't take it back smelling like..."

"Oh of course." Kayla went wide-eyed, recalling the joint she smoked in the trunk earlier. "Here come in."

Maurice waited in the foyer and saw Jackson had gone. He watched Kayla bound gingerly over to a closet in the hallway and bringing back a fabric freshening spray. "Thank you."

Kayla leaned in to him while passing the bottle, getting a whiff in the process. "Hmm." She said with her nose up turned. "I don't think that's going to work on your clothes. Want me to toss them in for a quick wash?" She looked him up and down liberally.

Maurice smelled his shirt and felt the pungent whiff of marijuana lingering. "Yea that's probably a good idea."

Kayla pointed to the door next to the closet. "Go on down and leave them on the bar, I'll leave you a towel." It was the basement shower that the boys had always been familiar with when they stayed over. Except now she watched this nearly grown man lumber past her and ducked his head as he descended.

She went upstairs and moved quietly. Down the hallway, she stepped into to the doorway of Jackson's room. Turning the knob, she peeked in to see him snoring soundly under the covers. She just as quietly closed the door. Kayla used the same treatment as she opened the linen closet in the hallway nearby.

She grabbed a towel and paused. She had already fulfilled her thirst with Logan. But Kayla could still feel the rush flowing through her. She grabbed two towels.

The stairs to the basement didn't creak. Maurice had turned on only the bar lights and the bathroom door was illuminated at the edges by the light within. He hadn't left his clothes out to wash as she had instructed. This was okay, she wanted to go in anyway.

The steam of the shower escaped as she turned the handle. Of course he didn't lock it. Inside, Kayla saw the top of Maurice's head over the shower stall. His large back greeted her with steam up the glass walls. She tiptoed to the sink and placed the towels on the counter.

Locking the door, Kayla peeled off her pajamas and looked at her self in the mirror. Putting her hair up in a bun, she took stock of her nude body. Damn did it feel good to look like this, she thought. She turned to her side to judge her profile and caught the reflection of Maurice's outline in the shower. She deserved to treat herself.

The steam escaped the shower as she opened the door. Maurice registered a small surprise on his face as he turned to see Kayla stepping in buck naked. She smiled and watched the rivulets of water splash on his back and run down his chest. His black body glistened with the flowing water. She reached out and held his cock, making a bridge for the water to flow down her arm.

"Look at you, big college man." Kayla tugged at him.

"I haven't started yet." Maurice looked down at her with lust.

"But you're already on the team." Kayla lowered to her haunches and marveled at the size of it. It almost made her regret even contemplating sucking Logan off. "Are all college football players like this?" She started taking the mouthful.

Maurice tilted his head back and put a hand up on the top of the glass stall for stability. The warm water flowed down his back and the delight of Kayla's warm mouth pulled on his front. "Probably." He replied in bliss.

Kayla worked his long black shaft and tried to take as much as she could. It finally clicked for her. This wasn't about pleasing a man anymore. She was exercising her power. Her fingers and hands held him at her mercy and she wanted to squeeze out all the joy for herself. She finally popped it out grasping for air.

"Where can I sign up for classes?" Kayla smiled to herself and licked the length of his cock again. She had learned a lot about herself in one night. She could probably learn a lot more over a semester.