Project Hyper Ch. 02

Story Info
A Change in Development.
7.3k words
4.57
5.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
439 Followers

A Change in Development

Doctor Wallace entered the control room, filled with her team of analysts. Her assistant, Angela Vincent, was standing in front of the holo monitors with the vitals of each soldier, "Good morning, doctor Wallace. It has been seven galactic days since the first phase. Growth and development halted on almost all subjects for the past two days. While they all continue to adapt well to the previous developments, we've observed minimum accelerated growth. Physical stimulation from all the training seems to be ineffective. They are just now finishing their last workout session for the day."

Doctor Wallace frowned, "I expected their growth to continue for at least fifteen days after the treatment; they have only developed for half of that, and it's not enough. I see here that the leader, Turečkova, and the second in command, Rama, have continued to develop even after others stopped. Why are they the anomalies?"

Angela carefully looked at the data pointed out by Doctor Wallace. She acknowledged them with a nod. "Yes, I've noticed that. But it's almost negligible. I assumed their bodies are simply responding better to the treatment as we saw before."

"You assumed? Are you sure there is nothing in their routine that is different? Maybe it's outside their training. Have you checked their cyber brain storage?"

Angela seemed nervous, she had overlooked something, and her boss could tell, "I... I haven't, doctor Wallace."

"Then open it on monitor three and show it to me; you can speed it up four or five times, as I just want to get a glimpse of what they do when we are not looking."

All soldiers of the Galactic Alliance army had a piece of hardware surgically implanted on the back of their necks. These are connected to the neural paths of all their senses. The cyber brain receives everything they smell, feel, see, hear, or taste. The hardware also has an AI that assists the soldiers with tactical suggestions during combat. It can relay information to them through audio or display assistance directly in their field of view. Cyber brains were the interface between the biological brain and the virtual world, used even by most common citizens in 2833.

In the military, soldiers use the cyber brain to transmit live footage, vitals, and other personal information to command during missions. For Project Hyper, they always kept their cyber brains online and uploaded everything.

The screen beside Doctor Wallace lit up, showing the first-person view from Adela Turečkova, the Valiance squad leader. She was walking into her bathroom. Seeing her reflection in the mirror, the cadet began stripping, her athletic muscles flexing under her pale skin. Her soft member and ball sack flopped free when she removed her pants. The soldier immediately grabbed her cock and began stroking.

Everyone watching in the control room gasped in surprise. Doctor Wallace stopped fast-forwarding the footage, setting the video to regular speed. They could hear Adela's heavy breathing and moans through the speakers. Turečkova was alone in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and exploring her body. All scientists in the control room watched silently, observing the ripped, well-endowed soldier stroking her shaft rapidly. Her apple-sized balls swung underneath as she pulled the foreskin of the uncut cock up and down with long, calm strokes. Her other hand slowly moved back and slid between her ass cheeks, touching her pussy from behind; the soldier began to moan louder.

Less than a minute into the video, Adela had reached full erection, sporting a 30 cm long, precum-covered cock. And it was extremely thick, with dark veins bulging under the pale skin. Her hand had become a blur as it moved faster along her member. Thick drivel formed all over her hand from the battered precum generated by the constant friction. The viscous goo was flung in every direction as she stroked her cock in a messy masturbation session. Adela's knees bent slightly, causing the muscle on her thighs to flex. She began to thrust her hips in the air and into her hand. The soldier tossed her head back and moaned in ecstasy, giving in to the sensations that seemed to overwhelm her body.

About three minutes into the video Adela reached her first orgasm. Thick ropes of cum splashed onto the mirror before her as the soldier convulsed, rolling her eyes. To the observers from the control room, it felt like she was squirting cum towards them. Adela's abdomen spasmed for several seconds as her cock sprayed jizz onto the mirror. It took her over fifteen seconds and an unbelievable amount of semen before her orgasm ended. Adela trembled with her eyes closed, breathing heavily, basking in the afterglow. But that pause didn't last long as she quickly resumed the stroking. Her cock was still erect, and her hand moved, flinging fluids everywhere. The soldier didn't seem to have finished yet, picking up speed for a second round.

Doctor Wallace suddenly paused the video. She broke the silence and tension in the room as she addressed her team, "This is enough. Bring up the vitals for Adela Turečkova on the monitor; I want a snapshot taken at the time of this footage, screen four, please."

Angela fumbled nervously through her small pad and projected the monitors next to Adela's footage. The doctor began to examine them closely. She unpaused the video watching further into her masturbation section. The doctor observed growth in all areas of her body, her entire system lighting up like a Christmas tree from stimulation. The scale was small, but it was certainly significant. When Adela reached her next orgasm, the team noticed an increased spike in development.

"Well, here it is! Her genital stimulation, as well as her climax, are triggering growth! Proportionally speaking, this is huge! Her development seems infinitely more efficient here than what we see during the physical activities we've put them through for the past few days. How did you miss this, doctor Vincent?"

Doctor Wallace's cold stare was paralyzing to her assistant. Angela wanted to sink her head between her shoulders; she could not look the doctor in the eyes, "Well, I didn't think to verify their private or resting moments. I thought their development would be more efficient during physical exercise. I apologize..."

Wallace didn't react, which made Angela even more nervous. Not knowing what went through the mind of her mentor and superior was worse than being scolded. Doctor Wallace watched Adela jerking off on the monitor for several more seconds. She didn't seem phased by it, demonstrating extreme professionalism.

After a few more seconds of watching the footage, she returned to her assistant, "Firstly, these soldiers had given up their "private moments" when they joined this project. Everything they do is part of our research. And I mean EVERYTHING! Secondly, your conclusion was utterly baseless. Every minor detail matters when you are trying to break through the edge of scientific knowledge like we are. I need you to be more thorough in your monitoring. From now on, please coordinate with the team to review the soldiers' routines and ensure we don't miss anything important. Before proceeding to the next phase, we must ensure they have completely developed from the latest injections. Maximizing results, doctor Vincent. Keep that in mind."

Doctor Jennifer Wallace didn't need to sound angry to be brutal. The disappointment in her statement felt worse to Angela than if she had just blown up in anger. Her assistant was on the brink of crying; she took the scolding and nodded slowly as Doctor Wallace continued. "Now, please, check if Rama and all the other subjects are also masturbating in their free time so we can be sure if this is the cause. Give me the controls, and I will monitor them."

"Yes... yes, doctor," Angela said, almost sobbing. The assistant left Wallace's side and sat at one of the workstations in the control room, clearly distressed by the scolding. She shook her head, trying to reestablish focus and methodically check the footage submitted by all soldiers throughout the last week.

Angela could confirm that only Adela Turečkova and Jyiaty Rama had been masturbating. They usually did it daily in the evenings, during the shower or before sleep. Each session lasted about thirty minutes, and they reached five to seven consecutive orgasms before being satisfied. Their enhanced bodies seemed to produce a semen output in each ejaculation almost twenty times bigger than the average male, causing them to cum at least 500 ml of semen per orgasm.

Meanwhile, doctor Wallace looked at each girl's detailed reports to see if anything else was missing. She smiled as she checked the arousal levels, "Time to watch them for a while. Let's see how these soldiers interact."

----------------------------------------------------

Adela was finishing her last series of hip raises, the weight pressed on her pelvis as she thrust her hips up in the air, then down, keeping the muscles tense at all times until exhaustion. She finished a set, panting momentarily before sitting on the bench to recover. The squad leader couldn't help but smile, looking at herself and feeling the power her newly enhanced muscles provided. The only downside was that she had to be careful of the thick bulge on her crotch; her cock and balls got in the way. But it was a small price, and she seemed to have adjusted quickly.

Her eyes almost automatically turned towards Fernandes. The soldier was going through her squatting repetitions just a few meters away. Fernandes doing squats was a vision of beauty Adela couldn't bring herself to miss. All the soldiers had incredible bodies, but to Adela, Fernandes' hips and ass were in a league of their own.

Cadet Jaqueline Fernandes had bronze-tanned skin and a complexion that showed her Hispanic roots. Fernandes was short compared to the others, standing only at 1,70m even after the first phase of Project Hyper, when all cadets had grown significantly. What she lacked in height, she made up for in thickness. Fernandes possessed the most giant ass in the entire squad. Hell, she might have the biggest ass in the galaxy! Only Adela's set of ass cheeks came close but never reached the full splendor of Fernandes' cakes. She had always been big, but the treatment sent it on overdrive. Not only her ass grew, but Jacqueline's hips had become much wider than before. Her quads and hamstrings had grown to match, giving her an unmatched lower body.

In contrast, when compared to Adela or Rama, Fernandes didn't have such an apparent muscle build. One could barely see them unless she flexed. Much to Adela's viewing pleasure, she was now flexing as she performed her squats. Fernandes' thick thighs and deliciously fat ass cheeks were bulging and jiggling under her tight shorts during her squatting repetitions. Despite being well developed, her ass cheeks were perfectly round, with a very well-placed fat layer. She had her long and slightly wavy dark brown hair tied into a long ponytail that ended somewhat below the middle of her back.

Adela felt her member swell inside her shorts, making the bulge twitch and flex against the tight fabric. She was still not used to this feeling, so she didn't even try to hide the erection, innocently caressing her bulge with one hand without realizing she was doing it. Other soldiers noticed it but went about their business, continuing their workout. Adela stared so attentively at Fernandes' flexing ass cheeks that she didn't even see Rama approaching from the side, also caressing the bulge on her crotch.

"Damn! That's fucking hot," she whispered to Adela, who nodded. Rama continued, "After the first treatment a few days ago, I can't help but feel so horny all the time. I banged my share of boys and girls back at the training bases I've been through, but it was never like this. Do you think these cocks we have now are part of their program? Like, were we even supposed to grow them?"

Adela shrugged, her eyes never deviating from Fernandes' jiggling ass, "I don't know. But I feel the same way. I have been jerking off every day to stay focused. Honestly, I don't care about having cock. I feel stronger than ever, and I feel invincible when I lift these weights. If having cock is the price I must pay, then fine, I'll take it."

"Yeah, the stuff they gave us now is way better than anything they gave us before! And about the cock, I don't mind either. We went through way worse in our training in both VR and the real. Honestly, after a few days, it somehow feels like this thing belongs on my body, you know?" Rama replied, watching Adela nod in agreement without ever removing her eyes from Fernandes' ass cheeks.

Across the gym, Kara Anderson moved towards the treadmill area, catching Rama's attention, "Excuse me, Anderson is about to go for a run. I have to go see those breasts bounce up close." Rama licked her lips and walked confidently towards the running medic with a smile.

For Adela's pleasure, Fernandes was taking a long time to finish her squats. She increased the weights a few times, pushing for total muscle exhaustion. But the soldier kept underestimating the limits of her newly developed body and had to do it again. It took her ten sets of repetitions until she finally felt the burning sensation she was looking for. Drying some of the sweat with a towel, Fernandes looked over her shoulder and saw Adela sitting by the bench, caressing the bulge down her crotch while staring shamelessly. She smiled at her squad leader, "More work, less staring, Turečkova! Your dick is going to burst through your pants!"

"Don't worry. We're wearing costly smart fabric. It stretches a lot, you know? Besides, this is your fault. Your ass is just hypnotizing, Fernandes." Soldiers nearby giggled and nodded in agreement. Adela stood up; she was now about 1,85m tall. Her hips had grown wider than before, and her ass was beautifully shaped. Adela had the most balanced development across the board. Her breasts grew nicely, and naturally, she had gained a lot of muscle mass and definition, almost enough to match Rama. She didn't surpass the most extreme members of the squad, but she had developed in every area.

However, regarding muscle mass, Rama was by far at the top. She was already taller than everyone before Project Hyper and remained the tallest, reaching an impressive 1,92m. One detail about Cadet Jyiati Rama was that her previously trimmed hair had grown extremely fast in the past week and now reached the middle of her back. She didn't even bother cutting it anymore, as it seemed to regrow rapidly within a day!

As Adela picked up extra weights to set up her bar for bench press, she watched the German sniper, Tina Zimmer, grunt just a few feet away as she benched almost twice what Adela had in mind. Tina had beautiful red hair and fair skin with freckles on her cheeks, shoulders and breasts. She was also tall and well-built, the typical German juggernaut. She didn't joke around during the training, pushing her limits every day. After the program's first phase, her giant breasts didn't seem to have changed her attitude, "Don't have a heart attack, Zimmer!" Adela teased. There was no response from the sniper. She stayed focused and kept pushing.

Adela let out a sigh. At least Tina was still the same, never speaking. Perhaps as a sniper, she was just used to being alone, so she didn't even bother to make friends. Shaking her head smiling, Adela returned to her station and added the weights to her bar to match Zimmer. She managed to push herself to do a few repetitions, but it was clear that the sniper was simply ahead, "Maybe her chest muscles developed along with her massive tits or something", Adela thought in frustration.

A voice suddenly came through the speakers of the gym. It was Doctor Jennifer Wallace, "Cadets Turečkova and Fernandes; please head to the dressing room immediately."

The Slovak soldier didn't waste any time. She dried some of the sweat on her face with her towel and immediately complied, walking to the dressing room and sitting on the bench between the first locker row. A couple of minutes later, Fernandes greeted her squad leader respectfully. Both heard the beeping indicating an incoming message from Doctor Wallace directly to their cyber brains. Adela and Fernandes opened the communication channel to listen to the news.

"Good day, cadet! I need you two to immediately engage in sexual intercourse with each other so we can test and confirm a new hypothesis. I believe this should not be a problem, as we have detected high levels of sexual arousal in both of your systems during the past week. Feel free to choose any stimulation you deem appropriate according to your tastes. Stop when you are satisfied. Do not worry about impregnation; we can ensure it doesn't happen. Failure to comply will be considered treason to the Galactic Alliance and disqualify you from this experiment."

Surprised by the message's unusual nature, both soldiers looked at each other with a confused expression for a few seconds. Shrugging, Fernandes started walking towards Adela, "How is that for a warm-up, chica? The doctor is good with her pep talks, don't you think!"

Adela laughed, excited by what she was "ordered" to do. Her cock throbbing wildly inside the shorts as Fernandes approached and knelt before her, always direct as she was, "Since we have to do this, we might as well have fun. I confess I have been dying for some action lately. I don't know what they gave us last week, but it has me on fire! And I saw you drooling at my squats."

Adela smiled and nodded in agreement, "Let's just get this over with," she replied coldly.

Fernandes giggled, her hands caressing Adela's thighs softly as she spoke with a lovely voice that the squad leader had never heard her use before, "I have been eager to see your new tool up close..."

Fernandes pressed the button on Adela's belt buckle, causing the smart cloth from her pants to retract and completely vanish in a second. Adela's semi-erect member and ball sack were on full display. It pulsated with her now accelerating heartbeats, getting harder rapidly. Fernandes placed the belt buckle on the floor and opened her mouth, forming a silent "O" with her lips. Her eyes widened in surprise, "Por Dios... you are big! I have never seen any cock this thick!"

"You have a lot of experience with dicks, cadet Fernandes?" Adela jokes, leaning back with a smile, letting her member pulsate teasingly.

"Well... It would be better if I showed you my skills instead of discussing them." Fernandes wrapped her fingers around Adela's thick cock. It immediately began pulsating more powerfully against her palm. Veins engorged with blood along the shaft's body. Fernandes gave it a slow stroke, which caused the foreskin to peel back and reveal the pink glans, glistening with precum slowly sliding down over Fernandes' hand. The cadet bit her lower lip and gave it another stroke. Adela moaned as she felt the incredible sensation of someone else playing with her tool. So far, she had been the only one to do that. The feelings were very different, unpredictable, and thrilling.

Fernandes continued to stroke the cock in her hand, increasing the speed until she made sure it was fully erect, reaching its majestic 30 cm in length and its impressive girth. Fernandes couldn't help but put her forearm next to Adela's cock, letting out a surprised gasp as she confirmed the cock was almost as long as her forearm and thicker.

In just a few minutes, the precum oozing from Adela's cock slit covered all of Fernandes' fingers, making them too slippery to continue stroking properly. Fernandes released her grip on Adela's cock momentarily and just stared at her hand. While keeping eye contact with Adela, Fernandes slowly spread her fingers apart, admiring the excessive amount of sticky precum strings connecting them.

Kristanna
Kristanna
439 Followers