Project Hyper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
444 Followers

"Neither do I," Adela responded with a wicked smile. They leaned their foreheads against each other in an intimate moment, "You're so fucking tight, Fernandes! Your ass and pussy feel fucking amazing!" Adela exclaimed, giggling as she felt her breathing going down to normal levels.

Fernandes giggled at her fellow soldier, "I never had a cock that made me feel like this, so full. You are an absolute beast, chica! I think I'm addicted. My legs are so weak I can't walk out of here!"

"Yeah, did the doctor's experiment work? I don't know what she expected to happen, but this was exceptional, to say the least," They both laughed, then shrugged dismissively.

The soldiers cleaned themselves and put their clothes back on to return to their quarters. Doctor Wallace sent another message in their cyber brains, "Thank you both for your contribution. The data collected will be of great value. Normal activities will resume now. Report to the photosynthesis session before sleep."

=== Soldier Status Report 1 ===

--- Adela Turečkova

-Country of descent: Slovakia

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Infantry, Close-quarter specialist, Squad Leader.

-Height: 185 cm

-Weight: 95 kg

-Complexion: Green eyes, pale-white skin, light brown and blonde straight hair down to the middle back, single strand of discolored, platinum blonde hair.

-Breasts: K cup, melon-sized, tear-drop shape and naturally sagging.

-Cock: One regular human penis. 40 cm erect and 13 cm soft.

-Balls: 16 cm diameter each when resting. Ball sack is exceptionally vascular.

-Cum volume (average per orgasm): 750 ml, cum as thick as yogurt.

-Cum distance max: 2 m.

-Orgasm limit per day: 8

-Pussy: Tight labia, clitoris 6 cm long (Pinky Finger). Gushing squirter.

-Squirting volume (average per orgasm): 1.2 L.

-Squirting distance max: 1,5m

-Ass: Wide birthing hips with two ass cheeks that protrude far behind, giving her a porn-star-level hourglass shape

-Muscles: Very defined, visible, shredded abdomen, back, arms and thighs. Broad shoulders, developed traps and powerful arms. Muscles are visible and have moderate vascularity, ass and breasts store most of the fat.

-Other body characteristics: Her balls swell up to 50% of their size during sex and retain some of the gained size.

-Main fetishes: Undefined, still discovering her new body.

--- Jacqueline Fernandes

-Country of descent: Colombia

-Rank: Cadet

-Specialty: Tech Engineer, stealth, explosives specialist.

-Height: 172 cm

-Weight: 82 kg

-Complexion: Hazel eyes, tanned, bronze skin, brown curly hair past her shoulders.

-Breasts: D cups, regular size, perky.

-Pussy: Big, saggy labia. Stretches massively, clitoris 9 cm. Gushing squirter.

-Squirting volume (average per orgasm): 1.5 L, clear and thick.

-Squirting distance max: 2,5 m

-Orgasm limit per day: 12

-Ass: Wide birthing hips, massive ass with wobbling fat that clenches and shakes with each step, some cellulite. Her two ass cheeks protrude half a meter behind her, wide hips and narrow shoulders give her a pear shaped body.

-Muscle: Poorly defined, only visible when flexing, no vascularity giving her a round, soft shape. Abdomen is flat and shows some muscle lines, but nothing too defined or too big. Most of her fat is stored on her giant ass.

-Other body characteristics: Enters multiple orgasm-loops easily, squirting non-stop and far exceeding her limits.

-Main fetishes: Undefined, still discovering her new body.

Kristanna
Kristanna
444 Followers