Project - Prometheus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, only static answered him, as there was no reply. There was no sign that his transmission was even being listened to. Where in the hell are they??

*******************************

A throbbing headache pounded behind Korsa's eyes, each pulse threatening to explode outwards beyond the confines of her skull. Slowly, she peeled open her eyes, groaning in pain as she shifted her head from one side to the other, trying to restore the blood flow to her head. The pain that throbbed in her head, also pulsed in her jawline, where her assailant had hit her.

Breathing a lungful of icy air, the Khontaran woman noticed several things immediately. First, she was buck naked, all of her armor and clothing having been pulled or peeled off of her. Though she wasn't one to shy away from being naked, as it was a state she enjoyed being in, the implications of why she was naked were appalling. Korsa tried to move about and that's when she noticed the second thing. She was bound to a wall with something.

Glancing down and around, she saw that it appeared to be some sort of crystal, but it had all the cold transparency of ice, which was odd. The crystal bindings ran across her midsection in a thick band, along with her thighs, ankles and wrists. Korsa struggled against them with all the might she could muster, but found it to be futile, as it wouldn't budge.

Remembering her friends that had been outside in the snow, she frantically looked for them and was thankful when she could see them to her right. Both Pree and Inari were similarly bound in the same crystal-like substance, though the bands holding them were considerably smaller. She saw that they were also naked, both women strung up against the wall and spread eagled, almost like trophies.

In some sick way, we are now, the red-skinned woman thought darkly. She focused her breathing and centered herself, getting a sense for how her body felt. She couldn't detect any level of soreness or pain from her nether regions, so she hadn't been raped while knocked out. 'Good that they kept it in, or I'd not only kill them, I'd castrate them before I kill them, she thought to herself.'

'I may just do that anyways, considering what's happened,' her train of thought continued. Despite there being no pain emanating from her pussy, her tits were sore and tender at the moment. A sharp, digging pain, pulsed through them the moment she had woken up. Though she wasn't raped, she had been molested and groped. Banishing the hideous thoughts away, she called out to her crew mates.

"Inari! Pree! Wake up, you two!" Korsa called out as she tried to catch their attention. Focusing her gaze, Mama K saw that there were large lumps on the faces of both women. They had both suffered knockout punches like she had. Thankfully, if the force used to daze her was any indication, she figured that both women would be fine, considering it took at least two blows to knock her out.

Until either woman stirred, it was useless to call out to them, so Korsa studied her surroundings. They were in a rounded ice cave, likely underground, judging by the lack of any natural light in the area. Around her, were basic torches that burned in icy sconces that lined the walls. In front of her, was also a rudimentary fire pit in what appeared to be the center of the room. Though it was low, the burning coals cast a fair deal of heat into the room, warding off the worst of the chill.

For the most part, the room appeared to be some sort of a prison, considering that there were several collections of ice stalagmites and stalactites that were placed to seem like bars. Some of them were empty though others were filled with a kind of humanoid being that Korsa had never seen before.

Several of these beings were staring at the big woman, never having seen her species either. They all seemed to be female since they were all nude and sporting large sets of breasts. Taking a closer look, she could tell that their basic shape appeared to be the same as most humanoid races in the galaxy. Their skin was smooth and devoid of any ridges, except those made by their bone structure. From what she could see in the torchlight, their skin color ranged from a sky blue to a deep purple.

Their heads seemed a little rounder and larger than normal, but she assumed that it was to accommodate an extra set of eyes, that were placed where the temples of the head should be. The color of which was mostly yellow, but a couple had either bright green or blazing orange quad set, which were luminous enough for them to almost seem like they were ghosts.

The only place she could see any hair was on their heads, in the form of eyebrows and natural hair. From what she saw, it grew in the shape of a crest, from the upper brow to back of the neck where it hung loose from the shoulder down. Korsa also noticed their noses, looking to be stubby, with what appeared to be three holes for breathing. Their mouths had lips, like most bipedal humanoids, though they were mostly of the plump, seductive variety.

Unsure if they could speak to her, Korsa tried to talk to them. "Hello. My name is Korsa. Can you understand me?"

Some of them stared at her blankly, though a couple looked at her inquisitively, almost as though they were trying to understand. Korsa switched to her native Khontaran tongue.

"N'drav zhao. De meyi imzha Korsa. Tynie menyti mayeshou'nit da?"

The nude women still stared at her though the icy bars of her prison, but one captive in particular, stared at Korsa with great interest. Hopeful that something of what she was saying was being understood, Korsa made to try conversing some more. Thinking she was making some headway, a loud noise from the far side of the cavern interrupted her. It sounded like a tromping crunch, almost like it was booted feet.

Cursing her luck, Korsa kept quiet, seeming like she was still out cold. The one woman who was staring at her looked to her for some sign, but Korsa let her head droop, as though she was tired. The sound became louder, the closer it got, and she caught the timbre of what sounded like voices: male voices. 'Great,' Korsa dreaded. 'Stuck on some backwater planet with beings I can't communicate with, stripped of all dignity, armor and weapons and made a prisoner. One hell of a cosmic joke,' Korsa thought darkly.

She kept her eyes open in slits, to see what was transpiring while her captors thought her still knocked out. At the far side of the cavern was a tunnel that presumably led out. Firelight came from it, which illuminated the beings that spoke in the foreign tongue.

There were three, all male and evidently of the same species that the women were. Like the women, they were also nude, with broad and powerful chests that were defined and well-muscled. Their physiques were also well proportioned, though they lacked the full definition and dedication of true warriors. All three of them though, sported impressive dicks, even by Korsa's standards, as Khontaran men were sizable themselves.

They seemed to be carousing and discussing something amongst each other as they all gestured at several cages where the women were clustered. Their apparent leader, made a unilateral decision and opened the one that Korsa had been staring at and yanked the inquisitive female out by the hair. She hissed and growled at the same time, batting away her assailants' grip as she stumbled out.

Quickly righting herself, she stood before all three of the men, her stance set into one of defiance. Now that she wasn't obscured by her cell, Korsa could see that this female was very busty and had an ass for days. She was obviously someone who kept herself in better shape than these males as the well-defined lines of corded muscle were evident in her posture.

The males talked to her, a couple seemed to ask questions, all the while getting handsy with their intended target. Oddly enough, the female wasn't backing down. On the contrary, she seemed to give them a good verbal sparring, almost like she was rebuking them for their lewd behavior. The males continued this sting of behavior for some time more though they were clearly becoming agitated with her constant verbal attacks.

As the leader tried again to speak to the woman, she wasn't having any of his line of thought and got in his face about it. Having had enough, the male sucker punched her, and she keeled over, caught off guard by the low blow. He then unleashed an openhanded backhand, sending her sprawling onto her back.

He gestured to his compatriots, and they rushed to her side, flipping her over and holding her arms and face down into the icy floor, while her ass was sticking up in the air. The leader then touched his cock, getting himself ready to rape the restrained woman.

Though she was shackled by the crystalline compound, Korsa wasn't going to just let him have his way with her. She was about to snarl out an insult, when she heard the voice of her captain shout out, "Leave her alone, you piece of shit!"

Korsa's head snapped over to see that both of her crew mates were fully awake and breathing heavily. The anger etched on their faces was apparent though there was little they could do about what was happening in front of them. It seemed that the idea was to find a way to distract these assholes from doing what they were going to do and it worked.

In mere moments, all thoughts of the woman they were intent on raping was forgotten, as their focus shifted to the three women that were now ensconced on the wall. Smirking, the leader stepped away and went to the entrance of the cave, retrieving something he had left there. He came back moments later, hefting Korsa's Thuun'tara blade. Incensed at the fact that this cocky little shit had taken Korsa's weapon from her, a weapon that spilled blood to earn, put her into black rage.
Words poured from her lips, unbidden, "When I get out of this wall, you are dead, you arrogant son of a bitch!"

The leader just smiled as he stopped in front of Korsa, taking his time in eyeing her up, as he leaned the sword right next to her. He put his hands on her and they roamed all over her body, feeling for any soft places. He stroked her mound a few times before he went for her gargantuan tits fixated by their size. He got a good grip on both of them, squeezing and slapping them in a way that wasn't pleasant for the Khontaran woman, though she had endured worse types of pain.

The lewd touching continued, and he opened his mouth and licked her nipples with his tongue. Though he didn't stop there, and he dragged it along her skin, almost like he was tasting her. She was disgusted by what he was doing though a part of her was fascinated to see that his tongue was at least two to three time longer than she thought it would be. Another thing that was both fascinating and terrifying was his teeth. They were a mixture of both canines and incisors, which indicated a meat heavy diet. She really hoped that cannibalism wasn't a thing here.

He turned to his buddies, who were holding the captive woman upwards, but kept her on her knees. He barked a few questions and the two of them shook their heads, evidently not wanting to have their fun with the Khontaran. He then moved over to Inari, who was at the right next to Korsa and went through a similar process of feeling and tasting that he had done to Korsa.

Again, he spoke to his friends, and they shook their heads once more, as though there was something about Inari that they didn't like. Shrugging, the leader moved on to Priya, who was putting on a brave face, having never been put in a place or position like this before. It was almost as though the leader could sense her fear and hesitation as he approached her.

He began the process of feeling her and Pree's distress came through her façade. She groaned and squeaked, shrinking away from the creature's touch as much as she could. He grinned toothily as he tasted her, and went down to her pussy, licking his lips as he bowed down to taste the XO's treasure. He lapped at her cunt, growling in pleasure at what he was tasting. All the while Pree squealed and tried to squirm away, but her bindings held her fast.

Laughing, the leader stood straight, smiling in a predatory fashion towards her, then spoke to the other three restrained women. Though Inari and Korsa couldn't understand him, it was clear what he would do as the woman between his friends shouted what seemed to be obscenities at him. This earned her another backhand from the one on her left as the leader retrieved Korsa's sword.

Lifting it somewhat awkwardly, he walked back to where Priya was bound and swung it as hard as he could. It connected with the crystal bindings at her ankles, shattering them in a single blow. He then did the same for every other piece that held the east Indian woman to the wall, freeing her.

She fell to the floor in a heap, relieved and terrified at having been set free. Pree tried to scuttle away, but the leader grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her to him. He ground the sword into the ice, not needing it at the moment, before turning is complete attention towards the XO. He pinched and groped her hard, eliciting screams and moans of fear from her.

"No!! Please!! Don't!!" she wailed as he continued her assault on her body. He slapped Priya sexually, in every place he could reach.

"You sadistic son of a bitch! I'll kill you!!!!" Inari shouted in impotent rage. She struggled against the icy shackles that held her, but it was no use, they held fast. Korsa also tried to struggle to get free, but like Inari, she had no luck in doing so. He continued to slap her pussy, tits and ass, keeping a tight grip on her as he continued to abuse the poor woman.

His friends were standing there, hooting and jeering, egging him on and becoming erect themselves. They were looking to get in on the action once their leader was done with Priya. He then flipped the dusky-skinned woman over and rubbed his massive cock against her ass and her now dripping slit. Pulling her ass up as he stood, he was preparing to mount her from behind, but looked like he was still deciding which hole he would enter first.

It was in this moment that everything happened fast. The woman that his friends were holding was largely ignored, allowing her formulate some semblance of a plan. In a split second decision, she balled her hands into fists and drove them hard, into her captors hanging ball sacks.

Crooning in pain, the both of them dropped like sacks of potatoes, having been caught off guard. The woman scrambled to her feet and lunged for the Thuun'tara blade that stood by where the leader had ground it into the floor. Seeing what had happened out of the corner of his eye, he stood to stop her, or at least he tried to. Though Pree was in pain, she wasn't completely out of it. Using her heel, she executed a snap kick, which sacked him in a similar way to what the woman had done to his friends. He dropped right on top of her, pinning her to the ground, howling in pain.

Grasping the handle of the sword, the woman, pulled it out of the icy floor and lifted it, even more awkwardly than her male captor had. Rushing as quickly as she could, she stood in front of Korsa, lifting the blade. Korsa looked at the female directly in the eyes and nodded, giving her assent. Grunting and squealing for a moment, she then swung the blade, and it connected with the crystalline binding that held her upper right arm.

On contact, like it had with Priya's shackles, the binding shattered, falling away like broken ice. Pulling her arm free, Korsa then swung it about, feeling blood flow back into it, relishing it being free again. The young woman that stood before her lifted the blade to strike at the lower binding, only to careen sideways, having received a fist to the back of her head.

Shouting in surprise and anger, Korsa watched as they dragged the young woman away, the sword having fallen from her grasp. The male was screaming at her and beating down on her as she tried to rise and defend herself. She wouldn't get that chance though, as he was making it his intention to keep her plastered to the floor, by punching and kicking her in a most brutal fashion. His friends were still recovering from their injury, both of them breathing heavily. His attention was focused solely on punishing the woman who dared to defy him, a mistake which would cost him.

With his focus elsewhere, Korsa had used this opportunity to free herself. With one arm free, she punched at the icy crystal that held her. With several powerful blows, she was able to break the binding that held her lower right arm. One more blow broke the binding entirely. Korsa set to work quickly, intent on freeing herself before any of their captors noticed.

She had got almost every limb free, before one of the males who was ball punched, cried out a warning. Just as the leader turned to see what the fuss was about, Korsa had dropped to the floor and darted to where Priya lay shivering. He picked himself up, almost lazily, leaving the battered and bloodied woman on the floor beneath him. He then scooped up the Thuun'tara blade intending to put it to use against its owner.

Setting herself into a fighting stance, Korsa waited for the arrogant pup to make his move. He held the blade like he had some idea of how to use it, but not much, judging from his sloppy form. Unknown to these males, Korsa was a trained weapons master, having served in the Khontaran military. The Khontaran Royal Guard had trained her as her skill level merited that grade of instruction.

He made a show of several flamboyant moves, designed to leave his buddies and the females in awe, which it did, but left Korsa rolling her eyes in disgust. He then made his move, intending to gut the red-skinned woman in a single horizontal stroke. As he made his attack, Korsa, shifted her weight and spun beneath the arcing weapon, ducking the strike and coming up on the boy's vulnerable side. Continuing with her move, she stood as the blade passed, her lower arms wrenching the sword from the male's grasp while her upper arms delivered simultaneous blows to both his sternum and his face.

Head and body snapping back with the force of the blows, Korsa took back her weapon, breaking it down into two pieces, each as deadly as the whole. Recovering as quick as he could, the male lunged at the Khontaran woman, trying to take his new weapon back. Scoffing at his amateur attempt, she simply back handed the boy, hard enough where he lost his balance and flipped backwards to land on his face.

Walking forward in a deadly movement, Korsa stepped on his arm, a sickening crunch reverberating through the room. The boy screamed, his pain clear as purple blood sprayed across the floor. Movement registered in Korsa's vision as she saw both of his friends get up and try to flee from the prison. They both slipped as they got to their feet, fear driving the both of them.

They weren't fast enough as Korsa took aim with both of the blades and let fly. The weapons spun through the air, end over end, finding their marks with unerring accuracy. The blades cut through both males, catching them dead center through their backs. One of them dropped like a sack of beans, falling dead instantly on the floor. The other was pinned against the edge of the doorway and was stuck there like some macabre marionette.

Korsa walked over, retrieving her weapon, first out of the one lying on the ground, then the other half that she had buried into second male. After collecting both halves, she then broke their necks, twisting their heads viciously, to ensure that both would be rapists were dead. Turning back, she saw that Priya had gotten up to help the alien female, while giving the male, who was blubbering on the floor nursing his broken arm, a wide berth.

123456...8