Project Tendril Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a bellow that started somewhere near his gonads and worked its way up through his belly and lungs to become a howl to the heavens, Ken blew his massive load deep into Sonja's pussy. To her, he seemed to keep cumming forever, blast after blast of his hot seed filling her up, so much that it started leaking out, forcibly expelled from her stretched out cunt.

When he finally calmed down and eased up, still holding her against the shower wall, she got his attention.

"KEN!" she cried out. "There's something alive in me! There's something fucking MOVING!!! And it isn't YOU!!!"

"What?" he managed to ask, breathing heavily. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"There's something fucking alive in me!" she told him, pushing back on him so he would let her down. "I can fucking feel it tumbling around in there. It responds every time I fucking cum..."

"And that was a hell of a lot, Stud," she added as she realized how well she'd just been fucked. It would have been perfect if she hadn't suddenly become a hothouse. "I've never been fucked that well... ever. But right now, there's something wrong and I haven't got a fucking clue whatever the fuck it is."

Ken kicked into crisis mode. He'd rather have been bathing in the afterglow of one the most awesome fucks of his life, but this woman wasn't just special -- she had a special problem.

"Guess we'll have to get you to the ER stat," he told her, turning to rinse himself off and noticing his cock was green.

"What the fuck???" he exclaimed, drawing Sonja's attention to his groin.

"Jesus Christ!" she exploded as she first looked at him, and then at her own groin -- now glowing green. "What the fuck is that???"

"Probably some part of the alien we didn't kill," Ken offered. "Inova Fairfax and George Washington are the two closest Level 1 Trauma Centers. You have a preference?"

"Neither," Sonja told him, taking stock. "I'd rather go to my lab. We have all the X-ray, MRI, containment and sterilization facilities, and nobody will ask me a bunch of embarrassing questions about Classified material. And I'm going to call in one of my co-workers. She works with the same stuff I do and will probably have an idea about what the hell is going on."

"Fine, make your call," Ken told her. "I'll be dressed and downstairs, out front, in the white Jeep with the Homeland Security plates and sticker." He turned to head for his clothes as Sonja wrapped up in a towel and called Josie -- the only other expert in alien DNA she could think of.

"Josie, I'm in trouble," she started out immediately when Josie answered.

"Finally got knocked up? Damn!..." Josie kidded her. "I could have kept you out of that kind of trouble."

"Josie, this is serious," Sonja interrupted. "I think I'm contaminated with some of the alien DNA. And worse, I think Ken is, too."

"Who is Ken and how the fuck did you do that?" Josie asked, turning serious.

"Ken's a recent acquisition and it's a long story," Sonja explained. "Can you meet us at the lab? We need to run a bunch of tests and you're the only techie I could think of that could handle the truly weird and keep her mouth shut."

"Do I get to hear the long story?" Josie prodded.

"Well, duh!... of course! How else am I going to pick your brain about what to do about it?"

"Deal. I can be there in half an hour," Josie confirmed.

"Same for us. See you at the lab." Sonja hung up and went to get dressed.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into this time? she wondered for the umpteenth time as she grabbed her coat, purse and keys and headed out to meet Ken.

* * * * *

"This is weird," Josie announced.

"We know that," Sonja cut in sarcastically from her prone position on the X-ray table. "Just tell me what you see."

"A colony," Josie told her simply.

"A colony of what?" Sonja demanded.

"Well, in your case, a colony of little Sonjas clustered around a bigger one. In his case," she indicated Ken, "it's a colony of little Kens."

"You are not making sense," Sonja stated. "Tell me what you're really seeing."

"Actually, she is making sense, Sonja," Ken spoke up. He and Sonja were both naked in one of the containment labs, with a portable X-ray and CT table. He was looking at the fluoroscope monitor, over Josie's shoulder.

"Hey, stud," she admonished him. "You keep your little critters away from me."

"Yes, ma'am," he told her, taking a step back. "Wouldn't want a bunch of little Josies running around in you."

"Damn right," Josie scowled. "I'm recording this, Sonja. As soon as I've got enough detail, we can review it and figure out what to do next. By the way, did either of you dribble out any of your love juices while you were getting dressed?"


"Why?" Sonja drawled with hesitating suspicion.

"Well, if you did," Josie explained, "you might want to burn your house to the ground."

"Why?" Sonja drawled again.

"Give me a minute to set this up and I'll show you," Josie told them, then started rigging a way to display both recordings, next to each other.

"Okay, Sonja, here's your uterus," Josie explained minutes later as the result of the scan was played on the monitor. "See that little spot near the cervix? When I zoom in on it, what do you see?"

"Holy shit!" Sonja muttered, watching the screen. Then louder, she told Josie, "I see a small ball of unidentified mass, that seems to be in the general shape of me, and attached all over it are a bunch of smaller versions of me. That must be what you meant by a 'colony'..."

"Give the lady a cigar," Josie smiled. "This is yours, Stud..."

"The name is Ken..." he corrected her softly.

"Okay, this is yours, Ken..." she iterated. "That little mass that looks like you is in your prostate, and it, too, has a bunch of smaller ones attached to it. The only way I can figure out what's going on with them, and potentially how to kill them, is to get a biopsy on each one. Your uterus, Sonja, I can catheter. You, Stud... I mean, Ken... I'd need to FNA."

"FNA?" Ken asked.

"Fine needle aspiration," Josie told him.

"A needle biopsy," Sonja added, just to clarify.

"Ouch," was Ken's only comment, and then he went back to watching the recorded fluoroscopy.

"Well, let's do it," Sonja told Josie. "The sooner we figure out how to kill them, the sooner they're gone."

It took about an hour to get the catheter into Sonja and the sample of her "critters" extracted, and to get the FNA done on Ken. At the end, they had two separate cultures -- one male, one female. Josie began her analysis of the creatures' DNA while Sonja began testing the effects of radiation and various toxins in pursuit of a way to kill off the aliens without killing themselves. It was a long but fruitful night and it yielded a better understanding of the creatures and a way to purge them from their hosts.

One of the things they discovered was that Sonja and Ken needed to stay away from each other. The closer they got, the more agitated their "inner aliens" became, as if sensing the presence of the other and wanting to connect. More than once, Ken had to excuse himself to go jerk off in the lavatory. The women admonished him to do it into a biohazard bag and secure it. Sonja finally gave up and just diddled herself at her workstation. Otherwise, she wasn't going to get anything useful done.

"Okay, here's what I've got on the DNA end," Josie told them as they sat in the small conference room which was part of the containment lab. "The alien DNA splices itself into any readily available DNA, modifying the sequence only slightly. It absorbs the host DNA pattern and uses it as a model, which is why Sonja's look female and Ken's look male. The resultant organisms appear to manifest, at minimum, a hive mentality which allows them to assess their environment and continue to propagate. They appear to be anaerobic insofar as they can survive in vacuum, and they can survive a wide temperature spectrum, although they can be destroyed by heat in the plus-6000 degrees Celsius range, or by freezing in the minus-200 degrees Celsius range."

"So they have to travel through space in or on something that doesn't get any colder than that and which would protect them during atmospheric entry. So they're not immortal, but damn near."

"We've got better news on the radiation and toxins front," Sonja piped up. "They can be killed by direct exposure to a number of ionizing radiations, including X-ray, Beta and Neutron radiation, which would be safest for us. They are also subject to poisoning via a number of toxins, most of which are not so good for us. However, they seem to be susceptible to various forms of chemotherapy -- we would just have to figure out how to target the alien DNA specifically."

"Interestingly, they seem inhibited in their growth by electromagnetic interference, which this lab had in abundance because of all the isolation rooms connected by all the power and network cabling. Essentially, we're sitting in one huge, accidental Faraday cage. And, probably more to our advantage, they seem to have a relatively narrow pH range... from about pH 5 to about pH 8.5. Ken, that would be from about a cup of black coffee to about baking soda."

"The implication is that we can solve our problem by simply using Betadine, with a pH of about 4.5, straight into the uterus and bladder and let it soak for awhile. If that works, we're golden. If not, come Monday morning we are going to lose our lives as we know them, because if this shit gets out into our ecosystem, all hell will break loose. We're probably looking at isolation and extended neutron radiation therapy."

"What about the stuff we washed off in the shower?" Ken asked. It occurred to him that all that contaminated water had just gone into the sewer system.

"The pH of the soap we used was too high for the alien stuff," Sonja assured him. "Most commercial soaps are in the 9 to 10 range. Plus God knows what other chemicals and stuff are in the drains. I'm more worried about what's growing in our bodies... we apparently make good hosts."

"Then let's get a couple of gallons of Betadine and get started," Ken told her.

Josie retrieved a gallon-sized jug of commercial grade providone-iodine and began making up a solution while Sonja started setting up the catheters.

"Ever have a cystoscopy?" Sonja asked Ken as she worked.

"Yeah, once," he told her.

"Did you like it?" she asked coyly.

"Did... what?" he asked, confused.

"Just wondering if sounding play was on the 'like it' list," she smiled, holding up the thin catheter. "With or without lube?"

"There's always time for lubrication," he replied, eyeing the tube in her hand.

"Says the man who's seen the movie Evolution," she smiled. "I can't use too much or it might coat the area of your prostate and block the Betadine. So you're going to have rough it somewhat, Big Boy."

"Big Boy?" Josie asked, walking up with an IV stand and a bag of Betadine solution. Sonja indicated Ken's flaccid penis.

"Oh, that?" Josie went on. "Hell, he could be all show, no grow for all I know. I take it you've sampled the merchandise... you'd have to, for him to be infected..." then not waiting for an answer she turned to Ken. "Up on the table, Stud... I mean, Ken... lie back and try to think of something more pleasant than a garden hose up your prick."

Ken complied without a retort, although he seriously wanted to... this girl was a rather mouthy broad. Probably doesn't like men, with that kind of attitude. He lay back and spread his legs slightly, making it easier for them to hold him and get the catheter inserted.

Oh, shit! he suddenly thought. I forgot she was such a tease... as Sonja not only wiped some lube into him but also took inserting the catheter as an opportunity to play with his cock, and he was going to respond to the stimulation whether he wanted to or not. The way Sonja did it, it was very much like sounding play and he knew he was coming erect in her hand.

"Here, hold this," he heard Sonja tell Josie. "I'm at his prostate and before I push through, I want to bleed some solution around the area. Kind of get it soaking with it."

"Okay, so you weren't kidding, girlfriend," Josie answered as she moved to take hold of Ken's cock. "He's definitely show and grow. You want it pinched off while you flood it?"

"For a bit, yes," Sonja decided. "Give it a good thirty seconds after I start the flow, then let it out. Try and keep him over the bucket. It's going in the incinerator."

Josie did as requested and Ken moaned slightly -- oddly enough, with pleasure -- as the fluid began to distend his urethra and kind of tickled, from the inside.

"Oooh, Lover Boy likes it," Josie commented while she kept his glans pinched shut. "He's coming up even harder."

And he was. Like it or not, Ken realized he was getting more erect. He decided he liked it. Not that he was going to tell them, though... that'd be like throwing gasoline on a flame.

Sonja was eyeing the markings on the bag. "Okay, Josie, see if you can push past the prostate and on into the bladder. We need to fill him up... maybe 300cc's, at least. Don't let go of the glans, yet."

"Aye-aye, Sir!" Josie smiled and Ken winced as she pushed the catheter farther in and it stretched him on the way through. Suddenly, though, it popped free and he could feel his bladder quickly filling. That's when Josie decided she could be a teasing bitch, too. She started stroking his erection. And he got even bigger.

"Holy shit, girl!" Josie exclaimed. "You were holding out on me! He's almost as big as my favorite dildo now... who'd have thunk? Hell, if I can't get in your pants, maybe I can work on him!"

"If you can't get in her pants?" Ken interrupted.

"Yeah," Josie went blithely on, ignoring the look on Sonja's face. "I've been trying to seduce her for years! Not a nibble... not until last Friday. You must have the Secret Sauce or something."

"You swing both ways?" Ken asked, an idea glimmering in the back of his mind.

"Yeah, provided it's the right guy," Josie told him. "Not a lot of those around. I prefer pussy."

"So do I," Ken told her gently, keeping the smirk off his face. "Maybe we can work something out."

"Okay, you two, knock it off!" Sonja broke in. "Nobody's doing anything with anybody until these little parasites are dead! And how come you never told me you were interested, Josie? I've been fantasizing about you ever since I started looking for a roommate!"

"God, Sonja!" Josie rolled her eyes. "How much more obvious do I need to be? I've been trying to get you to go out with me after work for ages! And after your last guy left? Jerry? I mean, I even suggested a weekend overnight! Sheesh!"

Sonja had the good graces to look chagrined. It was true, Josie had been pestering her to spend some time together, especially after Jerry left for Thailand. She just hadn't seen her pestering as advances.

A bit thick of me, she had to admit to herself. Maybe after all this shit is done... wait a minute!

"Your favorite dildo is as big as this stallion?" Sonja confronted Josie. "How does a huge cock like that fit in a little pussy like yours?!?!"

"Very well, thank you," Josie smiled and let it hang out there.

"No, I mean..." Sonja started before Josie cut her off.

"I know what you meant," she interrupted. "Maybe when we get done with the Space Invaders, we can arrange a demo."

"There is a God," Ken muttered, but the girls caught it and laughed. "Uh, Ladies?..." he went on. "I don't want to burst here, and I feel rather full..."

"Wow! Full is right!" Sonja commented, looking at the bag. "Six Hundred Fifty cc's! You better let go, Josie. We don't need to be dealing with a ruptured bladder. Open the shunt so he'll drain out a little. When he's down to 400, we'll stop there and let him cook for awhile."

"On it," Josie told her. "Say when..." Sonja watched the volume as it slowly came down. Josie, on the other hand, couldn't leave well enough alone. She kept stroking Ken's cock.

"When...?" Ken told them tentatively. Josie laughed.

"Don't you want to feel what it's like to cum with a catheter in you?" she asked.

"No, not really," Ken answered honestly.

"Josie, leave the poor man alone... this is business," Sonja admonished her friend.

"Spoilsports," Josie muttered as she stopped tormenting Ken, but she said it with a smile.

Together, the women got Ken flushed out and unhooked from the cystoscope. They were going to have to wait a while until a urinalysis told them whether they'd gotten everything. Sonja was next to get hooked up.

"This is more than a douche, Sonja," Josie reminded her. "I'm going to have to fill your uterus -- and I have no idea what that means in terms of total volume -- and probably up your tubes as well. The fluoroscope will probably tell me if I've got it right. It may be uncomfortable, so I'm depending on you to tell me if it's too uncomfortable."

"I understand, Josie," Sonja told her. "Just do it."

So Josie did, with Ken helping with the IV-turned-douche-bag. It took about a half an hour to make sure all the reachable parts of Sonja's vagina, cervix, uterus and Fallopian tubes had been bathed in the solution, but finally the fluoroscope indicated they'd gotten everything.

"Now we just have to wait until we can confirm no growth," Sonja sighed as she got down off the table.

"So how do you take your coffee, Big Boy?" Josie asked. "Looks like we'll be sitting around that little conference table over there for awhile, while you two tell me all about how this happened. And I don't mean the infection -- that, I've got. I mean, how'd you guys hook up?"

They spent a good two hours sitting around and talking, Josie asking questions and Sonja and Ken providing answers, until finally Sonja decided they needed to start checking for alien DNA. She wanted to make damn sure the treatment had worked.

They spent another couple of hours running every test they could imagine to be sure the alien DNA was gone. Every test came up negative -- no alien DNA. It was well after sunset by the time they'd convinced themselves the immediate problem was resolved.

"There's still four plants in a fish tank at home, and one loose ficus , to deal with," Sonja pointed out.

"One loose ficus?" Josie iterated.

"Yeah... Marge told me there was one unaccounted for on Friday, after I took the others home Thursday," Sonja explained. "She thought I'd taken it. Maybe someone else did. That's the problem. But you know what? I'm going to report it as a potentially lethal problem, and tell them what we found out about the alien DNA, but I am not testifying before a Congressional Subcommittee about how we found out about it in the first place. Any help in reporting this before it becomes a disaster would be greatly appreciated."

"Simple," Ken smiled. "We bring your plants back here, put them in isolation, write the report simply indicating you discovered strange behavior in your plants at home and brought them back for further examination and what you discovered. The strange behavior could be as simple as abnormal growth and apparently independent locomotion. Once you realized the implications, you -- with the assistance of your very capable co-worker -- wrote the report and raised the alarm."

"I'll make sure your report gets 'intercepted' on its way to your Director and have NSA slap a 'need to know' classification on it. Then the big guns can get involved in chasing down the errant plant and you can get the hell out of the way and let them do their jobs. That pretty much clears you of any complicity in the threat getting loose."