Prologue: The Chronicler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harad removed my dress. The guards hadn't bothered to dress me with any undergarments before, and I wondered if it was on purpose. I stood before him, my head at the level of his chest, as he took off his shirt. I put my hands against his body and felt like I was touching a rock. My hand went lower and felt his cock, even harder. I thought this man could break me and wished that he would. He then grabbed my ass and lifted me up like a toy, as I reflexively wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me as if I was all he ever wanted and I could already feel my cunt wet against his stomach. He sat me on top of a drawer and licked my nipples one by one, twitching the other with his fingers, causing me to involuntarily moan like an animal in heat. Once he felt my beat quicken, he knelt down to taste me. As he lowered, I could see the other two girls standing behind him and fingering themselves at the sight. It took no more than half a minute from the moment I felt his tongue inside me till I had what was my first-ever orgasm, my knees turning to water from the ecstasy. He didn't miss a beat, though, lifting me again and throwing me on a rug on the floor on all fours, positioning himself behind me.

There was a mirror placed directly in front of me; I could see him as he held my ass with one hand while guiding his cock inside me with the other. I could also see the girls in each other's arms, giggling and kissing, stealing glances at us. I could also see myself - a small, ugly girl from some distant country, with dirt-coloured hair and skin made paler by malnutrition. But no; that's not what the mirror showed. If I thought the boys who looked like girls in the Queen's harem were hot, then the girl I saw reflected before me, a petite brunette who looked like a boy, could also be beautiful. Certainly pretty enough for the man who was standing behind her, ramming his cock into her pussy with such force that it felt like I would pass out from the pleasure. I tried to beg him to fuck me even harder although what probably came out was a whining noise, as I was coming again, experiencing pleasure, I could not put into thought, let alone words. He pulled out of me and emptied shot after shot of his thick, hot load on my back, reaching up to the back of my neck. As his cum ran down my ass, I imagined this to be his way of anointing me a loyal servant of Queen Vandira.

Harod was kind enough to help me dress and carry me back to a small tent I had been given, as I simply could not even get up after he was done with me.

The next day, I arrived at the Queen's tent on time, though I was barely able to walk. She did not comment on it, but my chair was well-cushioned. "The army needs to pack and be on its way, but we have some time. Today it's the story of the affair between Khonran the Savage and Vandira. Pay attention, Chronicler," she said.

And thus, it began.

12