Prologue to a Problem - Vignette 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Karen was still curious. She was human after all. She had on numerous occasions throughout her marriage, wondered what sex would be like with another man. X-rated thoughts. Thoughts about romance, kissing, foreplay, variety, and ultimately about sex.

Is that it? Is it the sex?

Maybe so, she thought. Maybe it is just the sex, as I have certainly risked everything for the experience of being fucked by a new man.

She thought back to just today when Jeremy arrived and couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom. He was on fire for her the moment he walked in the door, pushing her against the wall, roughly kissing her, pulling up her dress, grabbing and kneading her ass. His passion spurred on hers as she ground into him, moaning into his mouth as he slipped two fingers past the band of her panties and inside her very wet vagina. He eventually pushed her to the floor while pulling out his cock. Without hesitation Karen began sucking him off; ultimately coaxing him to climax in her mouth, while dutifully swallowing everything he deposited there.

And that was just the appetizer she thought. The main course was served up in the bedroom where he led her to the bed, removed her panties (as she aided his efforts by raising her hips and offering herself up to him), pushed her legs wide apart and feasted on her pussy, bringing her to a very satisfying orgasm.

The fact that he had cum downstairs did not prevent him from being ready to go again 30 minutes later upstairs, but it did mean that he was able to go much longer resulting in a vigorous session that included a variety of positions and locations around the bedroom. Karen was admittedly in good shape but by the end she was euphoric but also exhausted.

As the vulgar old high school boy adage implied, Jeremy hadfucked Karen's brains out.

Over the past two months Jeremy had applied his insatiable desire and internal motor to dramatically expand Karen's sexual horizons. To say he had opened sexual doors for her would be a vast understatement. And behind those doors were new positions, new sensations, and a brand-new willingness to get out of her comfort zone and explore her sexuality.

Karen had done things with Jeremy that were rare or non-existent with Richard. For one, he was wearing out her knees in his desire for oral sex. He insisted on having his cook sucked and Karen had warmed up to the obligation loving the feeling of control it provided her and the glow she got from bringing him over the edge. In the kitchen, in the bedroom, in the car, even in his office, she had made herself readily available to relieve him and begrudged him nothing. She had guided Jeremy's cock in her mouth dozens of times, wiped his ejaculation off her face and washed it out of her hair, agreed to lick him clean after sex as he climbed up from between her legs and presented his spent penis back to her lips and had, of course, readily swallowed his semen.

Giving head was something she rarely did for Richard. Jeremy, however, expected it and for some reason obeying him was a turn on. As a woman she knew men loved having their dicks sucked, but it wasn't until Jeremy demanded that she suck his, that she experienced any personal pleasure from the act. She found she did not mind the taste and got off quite a bit on getting to watch his face contort and feel his cock explode in her mouth at the moment of his ejaculation. Her titillation would then continue throughout the day as she revisited the act and the intimate acknowledgement that it was her wiles and beauty that had brough him to such a state of euphoria and the very naughty recognition of what he left swimming inside her.

However, her enthusiastic extracurricular activity was never one-sided as he always reciprocated and rewarded her well. Jeremy, unlike Richard, always made sure to get her off at least once before sex. Even if she was anxious to get to the main event, he would slow her down and with his hand or his tongue or a combination of both, bring her to orgasm.

Even tonight as she laid in bed distraught over her moral failings, she regretfully admitted to herself that sex with Jeremy was on another plane altogether from her husband.

Was it a combination of all of these things? Or was it nothing at all?

Maybe there is no explanation, she thought. Maybe I just got swept up in circumstances.

The story of the frog in boiling water popped into her mind, the one where the heat continues to slowly rise in the pot and the frog never thinks to escape until it is too late, and the frog is ultimately boiled alive.

She thought back to the beginning, to the first time she was in the pot but never knew it. She and Richard were at a party at Jeremy's house. Mid-way through the evening Jeremy had maneuvered her away from Richard and kissed her. She, an introvert, was not very savvy in the ways of aggressive men and therefore became very flustered. However, she did know with certainty that she should not be kissing someone other than her husband but, unfortunately for their marriage, she did not immediately pull away.

Throughout the next few days, she relived the kiss and Jeremy's brazenness over and over, never telling Richard and inwardly beaming that such a handsome young man had come onto her. The thought excited her and even fueled a rare session where she pleased herself after Richard and the kids left the house.

So, when he showed up at her door a few days later she was surprised, but also a little pleased that he must have also spent some time thinking about her and the kiss.

Karen thought back to that day two months ago.

"Ugh," Karen said out loud as she heard a knock at the door and looked through the peephole fully expecting to see someone selling something. It was 10:00 am. The kids had long since left for school and Richard had been at work for hours.

What the fuck, she thought to herself as she saw her husband's boss Jeremy on the other side. "This can't be happening," she said under her breath as she tried to compose herself.

Surprisingly, before she opened the door, she glanced at herself in the foyer mirror. She was relieved that she had showered, dressed and had done her makeup.

Karen cracked the door.

"Hi Jeremy."

"Can I come in?"

"Richard is not here."

"Karen you're smart enough to know that I'm not here to see Richard."

Karen signed, took a deep breath, and reluctantly opened the door and waved him into the foyer.

"So, what do you want?"

"I want to apologize."

"Okay Jeremy. I accept your apology so please leave I have a lot to do today."

"Karen don't be like that."

"Like what?"

"Pissed."

"Jeremy I'm not pissed. I'm mad at myself. I think considerably less of you. And I am truly busy so if you'll just excuse me,"' she said as she tried to usher him to the door.

Jeremy grabbed her arm to stop her. It was a little more forceful than he wanted. The scared look on Karen's face, startled him. He immediately let go.

"Karen, I'm sorry," he stammered.

"Jeremy that is the second time you've apologized since you got here," Karen said as she recovered from her shock. "Please just go."

"Karen I'm not use to getting rejected."

"Oh, I see. Is this the part where you threaten Richard's job if I don't sleep with you?"

"I would never do that," he whispered. "No. This is the part where I..."

Jeremy reached out slowly and gently caressing Karen's neck right below her jawline. He then slowly pulled her towards him and kissed her for the second time.

Like today, that moment two months ago ended in the guest room and involved a marathon of sex centered on her. His kisses were exquisite bringing with them new electric sensations. Each stage of his seduction brought with it an opportunity to stop and end things. But she never did. He just kept going and she allowed it. She was along for the ride as she was self-consciously not sure what do. Before too long her top and bra were on the floor as he squeezed, kissed and sucked her breasts, playing with her enlarged nipples to her delight. He eventually pulled her white jeans down past her hips with no resistance from her. He then started to kiss her ankles and move his lips slowly up her leg to her very sensitive inner thighs.

Although she never stopped him, she did not initially completely surrender to his advances. She remembered being lost in her enjoyment while also having a small panic attack of modesty. How will I ever face him again? How can I be in the same room with him? He has seen me naked.

To many people this thought will seem misplaced. Why would you worry about future awkward social interactions at the exact moment you've spread your legs and permitted a man to remove your panties and lick your pussy, but to Karen it was a very real and troubling dilemma. She saw Jeremy all the time at work functions and social gatherings with her husband. She knew those situations would continue. She also knew that every time she saw him from now on she would be mortified as there would now be this undercurrent of carnal knowledge.

Jeremy was now in a very select club of just two men that had seen her without clothes on. So now at every encounter where her and Richard interacted with Jeremy she would be reminded about what he knew.

Because he would know a lot. He would know what her breasts looked like underneath her blouse, how soft her skin felt to his touch, how sensitive her nipples were to the flickering of his tongue, how smooth her thighs were, how wet she had become when his fingers penetrated her, and, most shameful of all, how she smelled and tasted.

All of these thoughts of future awkwardness fought for room in her head alongside the growing pressure that was building up between her legs. In the end, Jeremy's efforts prevailed, sidelining the debate of consequences from her mind as she surrendered to the pleasure of her orgasm with Jeremy's tongue on her clit and two of his fingers buried deep inside her vagina.

As she came down from her climax, Jeremy continued his assault on her body. Never had Richard ever paid that much attention to her arousal and when Jeremy finally entered her for the first time, she was practically begging for it. That morning, she wanted to be fucked more than she ever had in her life, and eventually her wish came true. She vividly remembers Jeremy pushing into her. She remembers the lust on his face and the initial sensations brought about from having a new man inside her. Every sensation was heightened. She felt every inch of his cock as it pressed into her for the first time, causing her to lose her breath as he ground his pelvis gloriously into her clit.

She had, of course, heard the degrading expression 'balls-deep' but had never fully appreciated its meaning until that moment.

His rhythm and thrusts brought forth loud moans from her that surprised her as she had never been demonstrative during sex with her husband. Jeremy also frequently changed positions, pulling out, repositioning her, and then plowing back in, which kept her guessing and gasping.

Over the years she had orgasmed during sex with Richard many times, but it wasn't every time, and it certainly wasn't two times in the same session as it was that day. Eventually, with Karen on all fours and lost in her lust, and Jeremy behind her on his knees between her legs pounding away for all he was worth, he came inside her with a force that pleased and surprised them both.

That day awoke something deep inside Karen that she didn't know existed. It revealed her as a sexual creature for the first time in her life. Since that day, Jeremy was in her thoughts constantly. His musky smell and taste. His soft moans during sex. His muscular arms, abs and legs. His gorgeous hands. His energy and stamina. His self-assurance. His need to be in control all contributed to Karen's false sense of bliss. She didn't love him, and he didn't love her, but he provided an addictive high that Richard couldn't.

"And that is my fucking problem," she quietly said as to not wake Richard. "Who gives a flying fuck 'why' I'm doing this. The fact is I AM doing it. I'm fucking my husband's boss. I'm fucking up my life. I'm fucking over my husband. I'm addicted to all this insane shit, and it has to stop."

Over the course of the last two hours, Karen had successfully stripped the affair down to its bare essence - a self-destructive cycle that was on course to ruin her life, a life she had built with Richard.

She once again reflected on her love for Richard and how today she almost lost it all. Her tears returned as her resolve hardened.

Today was a fucking nightmare and tonight this shit ends! Karen silently yet adamantly vowed. She repeated her decision over and over in her mind before fitfully falling asleep comforted in her plan to end the affair immediately.

10 months later her husband caught her in the act. The frog, it seems, never escaped the pot.

12