Prom 2020: Mommy Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the early evening David put on his tux, with a powder blue dress shirt and a sparkly button cover at his neck this time, thinking that based on his mom's plan... that she would be his prom date... he knew that afterwards he would be jerking off tonight, but even before then, that the evening would proceed in a wild kinky way where, like with his original plan with Debbie, he would lose his virginity tonight, if only in his late-night fantasies.

Pamela walked out, wearing a red dress and matching five in open-toed heels, and mocha stockings (a darker shade of beige that really showcased her legs, and contrasted so perfectly with the red). She knew she looked pretty hot, and even her huge tits were well showcased, while still being appropriate for the family pictures they'd be taking.

David was already downstairs, getting the tripod and the timer on the camera ready in front of their bookshelf. When he saw his mom, he was so startled by how sexy she looked, that he actually said what he was thinking, "Wow, Mom, you look amazing!"

"And you, my dear man, look absolutely dashing," she smiled, flattered by the compliment, even thought she was expecting it, and admiring her son, who was looking so stunning himself.

"I know," David said, posing seductively, or at least he tried to look seductive.

"You're no longer my little boy," Pamela said, which made her memory of his cock flinching against her leg yesterday pop into her head. I bet it's as big as his father's was!

David was tempted to make a quip about his eight-inch cock (8¼" to be exact... he'd measured... which although he was a virgin, he knew from porn and research was considered pretty impressive, so he was indeed no longer anyone's 'little boy'), but instead he gave a subtler hint, "Well, I am the man of the house."

Pamela smiled, as she thought to herself, I definitely need a man in my house, "Yes you are."

Neither realized the other was entertaining inappropriate thoughts about them. David thinking about his hot mom like he always did, and Pamela trying to process the new confusing feelings inside her.


"Well now that we're agreed that we both look as good as James Bond and whichever beauty he's with in this movie we're taking their place in, let's take some pictures," Pamela declared, trying to ignore the innuendo she'd thoughtlessly put forward... Bond invariably had sex with his beauties... and she also tried to push away the thought that her son looked fucking hot, and to ignore the confusing tingling in her pussy and the inexplicable slight wetness that had leaked into her thong.

"Sure," David said. "I have it all set up."

"You're amazing."

"I really am," David joked back.

"And humble, too," the mother smiled, as they headed to the living room.

"I really am," David repeated.

"Brat."

"I really am."

Pamela shook her head, His ebullience is just so cute! as they reached the spot for the photo shoot. She said, "And the camera can be timed?"

"Already done," David said, and he added, "I have it set up so after I press the button, it will take the first picture in twelve seconds, and then the next ones every seven seconds, until I go over and stop it."

"So this could be a real photo shoot with endless shots," Pamela said.

"With you as the hot model," David slyly said, tonight easily being the most flirtatious attempt in his life.

"Wait a minute, it's your big day," Pamela pointed out, even though she appreciated the compliment.

"Okay, it's my big day because I get to pose with a hot model, and it's your big day because you get to pose with your own hot model named David. So it's our big day," David embellished sweetly. "I couldn't have done any of this.. schoolwork, scholarships, being the hottest man in this entire room... without you right by my side."

"And don't you forget it," she said, poking her nose in the air and asking faux snootily, "so camera lackey, where do you want me?"

On your knees sucking my cock, was his first thought, but he said out loud, "Well, standing right beside me makes sense, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," the mom smiled, loving how sweet her son was being

"All right," David said, as he went to press the button. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," she said, wondering how to pose.

"Okay," he said, pressing the button and going to his mom. "Now just look at the camera and say 'limburger'."

"Okay," the mother said, as they stood side by side.

"And smile," David added, as he draped his arm around his mother's waist.

The gesture was harmless and normal. Yet feeling her son's hand on her waist excited her. She put her arm around his too, looking away from the camera just as the first picture was snapped.

"Oops," Pamela said.

"Just keep smiling," David laughed.

"Okay," the mother said... just as the next photo clicked. "Damn it."

"Maybe we should have gotten an actual photographer," David laughed, as he moved his hand ever so slyly lower down her hip.

"No more talking," she said, looking at the camera with her big smile, even as she noticed her son's hand moving ever so little lower.

They took three pictures in a row, all of which seemed successful, and then several more in other poses, before they were done.

Pamela asked, knowing her son loved seeing her nylon-clad feet, and her feet already sore from the heels she hadn't been wearing regularly, "Do you mind, honey, if I take the heels off?"

"Your feet sore?"

"A little; it's been a while since I've worn heels," she said, slipping out of them and wiggling her toes.

"Do you need a foot massage?" David asked, having wanted for years to give one to his mother.

"You don't have to do that," Pamela demurred, recalling how her husband had done that every single day during her pregnancy, and how amazing it had felt.

"I know I don't have to," David said, "but I think you deserve it."

"I do miss your dad doing them," Pamela said, as she compliantly sat down on the couch.

"So you're saying you haven't had one in eighteen years."

"I guess not."

"Well, since I'm the man of the house, I should be taking over the duties dad would be performing if he was still here with us," he said, as he too sat down on the couch ... having just given her a not-so-veiled hint that he'd be willing to assume the so-called 'duty' of fucking her.

"Well then, once you finish doing my feet, you'd better hop to fixing the leak under the sink; chop chop!" she teased, as she swung her legs around and settled her feet on his lap.

David couldn't' believe this was happening... sure this wasn't anything anywhere close to having sex with his mother, but it was the closest he'd ever come. He moved his hands to her left foot and said, "I'll do anything you need me to, Mom."

"I'll keep you to that," she said, as she let out the slightest of moans at his soft touch on her foot.

"You okay?" David asked, loving to hear his mother moan.

"Yes, what you're doing just feels really nice," she said, explaining her moan. It wasn't anything sexual... certainly not!

"Then just relax and let it happen, Mom," David said, as he began massaging the sole of her left foot.

"Okay," she said, enjoying the foot massage... her first in almost two decades; she didn't even realize the tops of her lace-top stockings were within clear view of her son.

David massaged her for a few minutes before he noticed his mother wasn't wearing pantyhose like he had thought, but a much sexier garter-belt and stockings, which of course made his cock twitch under his mother's leg... which in turn, she couldn't help but notice.

Pam did indeed notice her son's cock twitch against her leg. She asked, "Is my leg too heavy on you, honey?"

"No, no, no," he replied, likely far too urgently and quickly.

"Okay," she said, before adding, "Can you do my toes, too? Your dad always did the toes, and I loved that part more than anything!"

"Your wish is my command," David said, again offering her anything and everything... sky's the limit... as he rubbed her pinky toe.

"Your dad used to say that too," Pamela said, unable not to see her husband in her son.

"Well, since I'm the man of the house now, I'll happily do everything he'd be doing if he was here," David said, even more bluntly implying he would fuck her if she just gave him the word.

Pamela, for the first time, sensed that David was actually flirting with her. Deciding to push the envelope a bit and also tease him, she said, "Well, you can't perform all of his manly duties."

David caught on, and yet pretended he didn't, saying, "I'm serious, mom. Whatever you need, I'll do it. A man's job is to make sure his woman is taken care of, and that he makes her happy."

"I agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly," she enthused, as he continued massaging her toes... one at a time... endlessly... before moving on to the next one and giving it a little bit of heaven... before... "Yet you really can't do everything I need," she added, stressing the pertinent terms.

"Try me," David asserted, as he moved to her right foot and replicated his tiny toe massaging.

"Well you see, since you're my son..." she explained, and as he continued looking at her with a confused expression, Is he actually this naïve? "and since I'm your mom..."

"Okay, and...?" he played dumb, knowing exactly where she was going while hoping his penny would drop, and having the time of his life watching her struggle against having to come right out and say it.

"And there are some needs a son can't fulfill for his mother," she continued, reluctantly doling out words that really shouldn't be necessary, as his fingers sent small waves of pleasure into her vagina by way of her toes. After a long pause, while her idiot son still looked blank, she added, "Things only a married couple do... in the privacy of their bedroom."

"Aaaaah," David nodded as if he'd finally figured out what she was getting at, as he moved one of his hands to her calf and began rubbing. He then added, "You're talking about what I was supposed to be doing tonight for the first time!"

"You were?" she asked, surprised... although it made sense. He had been dating Debbie for a while, and it was prom night... the same night she had lost hers. She also noticed his hand going up to her calf, which felt very nice, and even slightly seductive.

"Yeah, you know, the typical prom bullshit," David shrugged.

"Losing your virginity isn't bullshit at all," she objected with some heat. "It's actually pretty special. That just happens to be the night when you were conceived."

"So pretty special, then," David smiled.

"A little," she smiled. She then added, "It's really too bad you're stuck here with your mother, on the night you were supposed to lose your virginity."

"Well, there's no other place I'd rather be," the son said, glancing to the top of his mother's stockings... wondering why she would choose those to wear for a night at home with her son. Was there any chance she was thinking the same inappropriate thoughts he was?

"You're sweet," she smiled. "A liar, but sweet."

"I'm serious, Mom," David insisted. "You're the most important woman in my life."

"You really are so sweet," she said, her pussy dampening her thong... completely seeing her husband in his son.

"Great," David sighed. "Every man wants to be called sweet... high praise indeed."

"Well, you've turned into a very good-looking young man," she added, noticing him looking a little insecure.

"You're my mom, so you have to say that," David said, playing the insecure card and sensing, as surreal and unlikely as it seemed, that his mom was having her own inappropriate thoughts.

Pamela swung her feet off her son, slid across the couch to sit very close to him and said, as her hand went to rest on his leg, "Honey, I'm serious. You're a very attractive young man; and I'm telling you that as a woman, not as your loyal old mom."

"Really?" David said, enjoying the compliment, enjoying his mom's hand on his leg, and enjoying his mother sitting hip to hip with him.

"Well, like I keep saying recently, you look just like your dad, and I've never found anyone hotter than he was," she said, her lips just inches from her son's.

"So you're saying I'm hot?"

"If you weren't my son and weren't half my age, I'd be all over you," she said wickedly, knowing she was crossing a line, and yet not saying anything more daring than he said yesterday. But she wasn't prepared for what he said next!

"If that's the case, and since I feel exactly the same, then let's make a decision. Tonight you're not my mom," David said, deciding to go for broke, "you're my prom date."

"I am, am I?" Pamela asked with a playful smile, her hand moving up his leg just a bit.

"Yes," he said, building some confidence as his mom's hand wandered a bit closer to his very hard cock. "Tonight Pamela, you're my hot prom date."

"In that case, I think you're looking very sexy tonight, David," Pamela said, moving her hand closer to his cock and her lips closer to his.

Pamela asked, as she repositioned herself slightly to give him easier access to her nylon-clad legs, "Do you like the nylons I wore for you?"

"They're so soft," David said, caressing them... both of them so close to crossing the forbidden line, and yet neither wanting to be... quite.. the one to do so. He then asked, "Why garters and stockings?"

"To feel sexy for me, and to look sexy for you," Pamela answered, drawn to her son like a moth to a flame.... Years of missing her husband, years of ignoring her pussy and her feminine needs, but now Sam... or rather David... was lighting a fire inside her that was suddenly consuming her, and had her ready to break every taboo there was.

As David took a risk and moved his hand ever so slowly beneath his mother's... or rather his date's... dress, Pamela took a risk too, as she quite rapidly moved her hand to the large bulge in her son's trousers, needing to feel her son's cock, and to confirm it was as big as she imagined.

"Ohhhhhh," David moaned as his mother's hand suddenly landed on his cock. Any lingering fears that he was reading things wrong flew out the window, as he moved his hand directly to his mom's panty-clad pussy, and found she was very wet.

"Is this weapon hard because of me, David?" Pamela asked, happy to confirm her son's dick was as big, if not even bigger, than she had imagined.

"It's been hard for you every day for several years, Mom," David admitted, as he traced his finger between her wet pussy lips over the flimsy panty.

"Really? Then you couldn't have just been looking at me as if I were a pretty statue, you must have pictured some sort of interaction going on between us. So tell me, my hot date... what naughty things did you imagine doing to your Mommy?" Pamela moaned, her son's fingers driving her fevered snatch crazy... beginning to frequently use the term Mommy, which made this completely taboo act she was now committed to doing, somehow even worse and more wickedly taboo, and therefore hotter.

"In my imagination? I've done everything conceivable to you," David answered, which was the most accurate answer ever.

He had imagined crawling under her sheets and eating her pussy while she slept.

He had imagined sucking on her big tits like he had as a small child.

He had imagined her giving him a nylon-clad foot job.

He had imagined her giving him a blow job.

He had imagined fucking her huge tits.

He had imagined losing his virginity to her.

He had imagined coming all over her face.

He had even imagined fucking her ass.

In truth, just like he'd said, he had imagined being with his mother in every possible position and sex act.

"Well, that 'everything conceivable' is pretty large in scope," she said, giving his cock a firm squeeze through his tuxedo trousers. "Maybe you can narrow that down to some specifics, baby."

He slipped his finger inside her panties, which he realized might be a thong, since he couldn't see it at all (he really wanted to switch positions, and yet he wasn't about to do anything that might startle his mom into coming to her senses) and he slid his finger inside her very wet pussy (which wouldn't startle her, since it was asking him to).

"Oooooooooooh," Pamela moaned, as she allowed her son to finger her.

"I've always wanted to do this, to reveal one conceivable thing," David said, his confidence brimming now that the invisible line had been crossed.

"You're fingering Mommy," Pamela said, realizing how dumb that sounded even as she said it... but it was really her processing that was happening.

"You're so wet, Mommy," David said, as he slowly slid his finger in and out of his mom's pussy, the term 'Mommy' sounding so fucking hot, no matter which of them was saying it at the time. It was a hot term he had read many times, in many erotic stories.

"It's been so long," Pamela admitted, as the finger felt so amazing inside her, but it only made her want more.

"Lift up your dress, Mommy," David ordered.

"You want to see Mommy's pussy, baby?" Pamela asked wickedly with a soft moan.

"Yes, Mommy, that's exactly what your dirty son wants," David said, enthralled at what was happening... the real thing so much hotter than the plethora of fantasies he'd stroked himself to in recent years.

Pamela raised her dress to let her son see her pussy. "I wore a thong just for you as well, baby."

"So sexy," David said, his eyes going wide as the dress was lifted to unveil the thong, black unfortunately, but extremely fortunately, with his finger still inside her pussy.

"Should Mommy pull her panties down for the man of the house, baby?" Pamela asked as she looked at her son, whose eyes were as big as they'd been a dozen years ago on Christmas morning.

"Yes, please, Mommy," David said in a trance, now sounding very much like he had a dozen years ago. A real pussy, a real woman, was so much more excitingly raw than any of the wild porn he had watched.

Pam gave her son's cock one more firm squeeze, then she stood up, allowing his finger to slip out of her, and said, "Actually, do you want to see the lingerie I picked out just for my prom king?"

"God, yes," David said, now sounding more like himself, as he adjusted the raging rod trapped in his trousers.

Pamela lifted her dress over her head and tossed it across an easy chair, now standing in front of her son in her sexiest lingerie.

David was speechless.

"Do you like, David? Is this anything like you fantasized?" Pamela asked, as she posed for him.

"There's no way I could have imagined this! You're so hot, Mom," David said, as he stared at her full figure. Her huge tits seeming to be struggling to get out of the lace bra. Her sexy garter-belt and stockings. Her thong. Her red-painted toenails.

"This is all for you, baby," Pamela said, as she turned around to give him an up close and personal view of her ass.

"Oh fuck, Mom," David said. "Your ass is so amazing."

"Your dad loved my big ass, and often said so," Pamela bragged, as she wiggled it playfully.

David reached over and gave both big cheeks some appreciative squeezes. "I can see why."

"Yes, squeeze Mommy's ass, baby," Pamela urged, loving to have her ass squeezed, and unbeknownst to anyone but her deceased husband, she also loved taking a cock inside it. It was, until what she expected to do tonight, the kinkiest thing she had ever done (the lesbian bathroom encounter taking a close second).

David leaned forward and kissed her ass cheeks.

"Oooooh, that feels nice," Pamela said, that not something her husband had ever done. Telling someone to kiss her ass would be so insulting, but David doing it because he wanted to, feeling like such a special treat!