Prom 2020: Mommy Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This ass needs to be worshipped," David said, reading her mind, as he began splattering kisses all over her ass cheeks, while squeezing them both.

Pamela allowed the words to slip out of her mouth before she even realized she was saying them, "It also loves a good fucking." Shit, did I just say that?' Pamela thought to herself.

David's eyes went wide. Yes, he had imagined fucking his mom in the ass. Yet he had never imagined his mother as someone who'd ever take a cock in her ass for real! Of course he had also never imagined she would willingly show her body off to him in lingerie, and then allow him to touch her in ways a son never touched his mother. Or rather, he amended, in ways an unfortunate son never touched his mother.

"Sorry," Pamela apologized. "It's just been such a long time."

David deciding to pursue this topic he asked, as he pulled the thong down her legs, "Does Mommy like a cock in her ass?"

"Oh, David, I shouldn't have even said that," Pamela bemoaned, as her entire body trembled.

"No, you definitely should have said that. So tell me, Mommy," David said, as the thong was now on the floor and he pulled her big ass cheeks apart to admire her asshole. "Does Mommy like a big cock in her ass?"

"Yes, baby, Mommy loves a big cock in her ass," she said, then added, "or at least she used to."

David had never really considered doing what he was about to, although he had seen the odd rimming video online, but at the moment, it seemed like just the right thing to do if he wanted to assure her he'd be onboard for anal, so he leaned forward, extended his tongue, and gave her asshole a nice firm, wet lick.

"Oh David, that feels soooo nice," Pamela crooned, never having her asshole licked before. Fingered and gaped in preparation for being sodomized, yes. But rimmed... never. For such a kinky-sounding act, it felt surreally intimate.

"Such a juicy asshole," David said, as he swirled his tongue around it.

"Now you're taking a virginity of mine! Eat Mommy's asshole," Pamela moaned, only a couple of people knowing that once she got revved up, her sweet side faded, and she would talk quite nastily.

"Mmmmmm," David moaned at his mother's dirty words, as he probed her asshole with his tongue.

After a minute or so, Pamela needed to see her son's uncovered cock (he was still fully dressed, tuxedo jacket, patent leather shoes and all), she needed it al dente in her mouth, and then in her pussy and ass, so she spun around, pulled her son up, dropped to her knees and yanked his pants down like a bitch in heat... which at the moment was exactly what she was.

David watched in awe at his mom on her knees, the deep and scenic valley between her bra-clad tits in clear view, as she fished out his hard cock.

Pamela pulled her son's boxers down, and gasped at the fat, eight-inch cock suddenly staring back at her. "Oh God, son, your cock is fucking HUGE!" she cried out in awe as she took it in her hand.

"Oh Mom," David groaned, as his mother stroked his cock.

"Do you want your hot Mommy/prom date to suck your big, fat cock?" she offered, looking up at her son.

"Yes, Mommy, suck my big cock," David ordered, as they made eye contact, both seeing each other's lust. "Nobody's ever done that before!"

"God, it's so fucking big," the mother admired, before she leaned forward and took it in her mouth.

David had jerked off hundreds of times imagining this moment, but nothing imaginary can ever compare to the real thing. Her mouth was so warm, her lips were wrapped around his dick so tightly, that in just a few seconds he could feel his balls boiling. No, no, no! he thought to himself, I can't come so quickly! Yet the decision wasn't within his control, the pleasure his mother was giving him was too intense,

Pamela bobbed on the cock hungrily... wanting to please her son, wanting to get him off just as soon as she could! She knew, or she assumed, he would be a quick reloader at his age. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted to be the first to swallow his load. The first to take his cock in her pussy... and in her ass. She wanted to be his first everything... she wanted to be his perfect prom date.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to come, Mom," David moaned weakly, mortified that he was coming so quick, maybe thirty seconds, yet wanting to warn his mother.

Pamela took the cock out of her mouth and said, "Don't be sorry, that's what I want you to do. This way you'll last longer once you're in my pussy! So hurry up and fill Mommy's mouth with your cum, baby."

She then devoured his cock, taking all eight inches in her mouth like the cock-hungry slut she was at the moment... like the cock-hungry slut she'd used to be for his father.

"Oh, God, Mommy," David groaned, closing his eyes, and moments later erupting into his mom's mouth... the orgasm so much more intense than any he'd ever managed with his hand. And the intensity kept increasing throughout the orgasm, as his mother kept sucking as he deposited his load in her... as his usual orgasm that lasted several seconds stretched and stretched its duration, continuing to keep coursing pleasure through him.

Pamela felt the warm cum explode in her mouth, and she didn't slow down at all, swallowing every drop of her son's sweet creamy cum... which conversely, made her gush some wetness out of her pussy and directly onto the living room carpet.

Pamela slowed down as she continued nursing her son's cock, until she backed away and asked, "Was that like you imagined?"

"And so much more," he said, looking down at his mom, but added, "although in my dreams, I last a lot longer before I pop."

"Well, I'm hoping you're not done for the night," Pamela said.

"No, I'm just getting started," David reassured her. "I can reload quickly, and with a lot."

"You'd better," Pamela said, then added the wickedest thing a mother can likely say to her son, "I still have two holes that need your cum."

"Oh, God," David said, but then added, trying to be as kinky as his mother, "and you could also use loads on your tits, feet and face."

"Are you telling me you have five more loads in you?" she asked, as she stood up, put one leg on the couch and offered her hairy pussy (in retrospect, she should have at least trimmed it) to her son.

"Given enough inspiration, I should have at least that many, and with you onboard, I'm feeling plenty of inspiration," he reassured her, his record of self-love being ten, as he stared at his mom's wet pussy.

"Then why don't you have a little snack until you're ready to fuck Mommy," she said, as she reached for the back of his head and guided him the few inches to her pussy.

"I am kinda hungry," he said, as he extended his tongue and began licking... captivated by the strong, sexy scent.

"Now that our prom night has revealed so much to us about each other, I expect the man of the house to eat my pussy regularly," she said, her husband having gone down on her just as much as she went down on him... which was usually daily, back in the day.

"Anytime, Mommy," David agreed willingly, as he eagerly licked his mother's pussy.

"I'll keep you to that," she moaned, as she enjoyed her son's eager tongue.

"I mean it, Mommy," David said. "I'll eat your pussy, and service you any way you want, anytime."

"In that case, your tongue and cock are going to be very busy," she said, as she pushed him backwards onto the couch and straddled him. She asked, as her pussy was poised immediately above his erect cock, "You sure you want to lose your virginity to your mother?"

"I want to lose my everything to you, my MILF Mommy dearest," David said, as he reached out his hands to her hips and guided her onto his cock.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, as she took his cock in her pussy. "I'm going to make every fantasy of yours come true, baby."

"You already have," David moaned, as his mother sat on his cock, her huge tits now just a couple feet above his face.

"Oh, my big boy, we're just getting started," she said, as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. "Case in point: do you want to see Mommy's tits?"

"Yes, please, Mommy, always," he said, his cock deep in her pussy, and now her tits about to be revealed right in his face.

She tossed her bra aside and said, "Now suck on them, baby, suck them as Mommy rides this big cock."

"Yes, Mommy," he said, as he reached up, cupped both huge tits and sucked a very large, hard nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as she began slowly riding her son... her nipples and tits major erogenous zones. "Suck on Mommy's tits."

"All night long," he sang playfully, as he sucked, licked and played with her huge tits.

"You like Mommy's big tits?" she asked, as she continued slowly riding her son's fat cock.

"I love them," he said.

"Ever imagine fucking them?" she asked.

"All the time," he admitted.

"You never did tell me what you meant by 'everything' earlier," she said, as she got into a smooth rhythm of slowly fucking him... wanting to build up to her orgasm slowly.

"It's a long list," he said.

She pushed him back onto the couch, used his chest for balance as she fucked him, and said, "We have all night, and then some. Tell me every dirty fantasy you have about your mother."

"A nylon foot job," he said, as he looked up at her.

"Mmmmm, you want to come all over Mommy's nylon-clad feet?" she purred.

"Yes," he moaned, as she seemed somehow to be tightening her pussy muscles around his cock.

"What else?"

"I want to fuck those huge tits and come between them," he said, admiring her huge tits as they slowly swayed... imagining how much they would bounce when he took control and fucked her on her back.

"These tits were made for fucking," she said.

"I want to face fuck that pretty mouth, until my balls bounce off your chin, and I come all over your face," he said wickedly.

"Well," she said with a smile, "I do like a man who knows what he wants, and takes it."

"You want a man who takes charge?" he asked.

"Yes, I want a man who's in control, knows what he wants, and fucking takes it," she said, almost challenging him.

"Let's take this to your bedroom," he said, stripping off the rest of his clothing.

"Yes, baby," she said, as she got off his cock, bent down and sucked her wetness off of it, "fuck, I taste good."

He slapped her ass and said, "Hurry up, I have a pussy to fuck."

"And a nice fat ass, too," she added, as she took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

"And your lovely ass," he agreed, admiring it as he followed her.

Halfway down the hallway he tugged her to a stop, pushed her against the wall and kissed her passionately.

Pamela moaned into his aggressive kiss, this somehow feeling naughtier than everything they had done so far... kissing was intimate, and as such, it was even more taboo and therefore hot, than the sucking, licking and fucking they had indulged in so far. She returned the kiss as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss after a minute or so, David took the lead and led his mother to her bedroom. Pamela loved her son's aggressive behavior, and she felt wetness leaking down her leg.

In the room, David pushed his mother onto the bed, spread her legs wide, and slid inside.

"Oh yes, fuck Mommy, baby," Pamela moaned, as her son began fucking her.

"I'm going to be fucking this pussy all the time," David promised, as he watched his mother's tits bounce around as he fucked her hard.

"You want to fuck Mommy's cunt every day?" she asked wickedly through her moans.

"And also your mouth, tits, feet and ass," he listed, as he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs even wider.

"You want to turn your sainted Mommy into your cum bucket?" she asked, as she admired her handsome, take-charge son.

"Well, I do plan on using you to deposit a lot of loads," David promised, as he pumped his cock into his mom.

"The next load better be in Mommy's cunt," she said, as she added, "and don't worry, I had my tubes tied a few months after your father passed. Now slam that big fat cock in Mommy's pussy, and fuck Mommy hard!"

"And I want you to come all over my cock, Mommy," David ordered, as he fucked his mom hard, loving to see her big tits bouncing all over the place.

"Oh yes baby, fuck me, fuck Mommy," Pamela moaned, her orgasm rising quickly from the hard fucking, and enhanced both by her long time without cock, and by his face constantly reminding her she was fucking her son.

"Your cunt is so hot and tight," David said in wonder, as he moved his hands onto her nylon ankles, admired her huge tits bouncing everywhere, watched his cock disappearing over and over in his mom's pussy, and listened to his mother's increasing moans and nasty tongue.

"Oh God, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy's cunt," Pamela moaned loudly, her orgasm imminent.

"Come, Mommy, come all over your son's big cock," David ordered a couple dozen strokes later, as he could tell she was very close to coming, and his second load wasn't far away, either.

"And you come inside me, baby, fill Mommy's cunt with your cum," she moaned, about to erupt.

"Let's come together, Mom," David said, holding back for as long as he could.

"Oh yes, fuck!" Pamela screamed, a couple deep, hard strokes later.

"Yes, come together..." David grunted, "right now," as he spewed his load deep into his mother.

"Yes," Pamela moaned as she felt her cunt being filled with cum.

David collapsed onto his mother, his face planting itself between her tits, as they both experienced intense orgasms.

"I love you, baby," Pamela said, as she wrapped her arms around her son, even as she kept coming.

"I love you too, Mom," David said, as he moved up and kissed her tenderly.

"So how long before you can fuck my asshole?" Pamela asked, a couple minutes later.

"Let's order supper from Le Chateaubriand, I'll pound your asshole while we wait, and then we can dine on our gourmet supper in our very own exclusive clothing optional restaurant. And then how about a sweet 69 for dessert?" David suggested.

"And then if you're still up for it, a nylon foot job, some more fucking, and a tit job," she suggested.

"Best prom anyone has ever had," David said, as he flipped his mom over onto all fours and said, "Maybe the ass fuck first, and then we can order the food."

"Definitely the ass fuck first," Pam said. "I want that big cock buried deep in Mommy's asshole."

"If you insist," David said, as he positioned his cock in his mother's last unplumbed hole.

"I do insist," Pam said, as she pushed back to get that big fucking dick into her ass.

THE END