Prom and Thereafter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Indian mother shoving Erica forward to the now essence-stained carpet, before standing.

Standing and grabbing. She taking Erica by the hair and dragging her to her feet.

Once there, as she wobbled and threatened to collapse, Erica asked in-part and weakly - in a voice drained of all strength and resistance. "What are you...?"

And as that question came and went unanswered, Anjali walked and then kicked. Shoving, with a foot on Allison's bare hip, the young blonde over and onto her back, just as Nisha drug herself back and away.

Then, with her own daughter clear, Anjali, with force, tossed Erica down face-first between Allison's thin, alabaster legs. That toss and resulting landing of tear-and-mascara-stained cheek against wet lower lips coming, just as she who caused it spoke, "now..."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

NUDE Lesbian Wrestling: Coed Tricked Shy nerd is blackmailed into the world of nude wrestling.in Lesbian Sex
Alpha Rivals Young wife catfights her rival for alpha status.in Lesbian Sex
A Christmas Wreck-oning When feuding Sisters-in-law are left alone, sparks fly.in Lesbian Sex
Seduced by My Son's Bully A mother is seduced by her son's handsome bully.in Mature
Cat Fight Jealousy leads to a lady fight with a sexy lesbian.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories