Prom Ch. 11: Team Player Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thoughts were interrupted as Rebecca burst out laughing. He flicked his eyes to her and watched as she pointed her finger at him wildly.

"Haaaaa! You're so BUSTED! Hahahaha!! Stop. Just stop." She was cracking up. "You have a girlfriend! You're, like, stuttering all over the place! Just stop now!"

She kept laughing but her face narrowed into a devious grin. She gave Chris a mock-serious look and flashed her eyes quickly to Rachel and then back to him before she spoke again.

"Don't worry though, sweetie. She's a big whore." She nodded towards Rachel and lowered her voice into an exaggerated whisper. "Trust me, she'll still suck your d-"

Rachel lunged at her friend and threw a hand over Rebecca's mouth, muffling her final word.

"BECCA! What the fuck??" She was shocked but couldn't help laughing as well. She looked back at Chris with an expression of crazed disbelief. "Oh my God, do not listen to her!"

Rebecca pushed her friend's arm away and continued to speak through a fit of laughter. "Yes! Listen to me! I saw her looking at you. She's probably imagining your pen-."

Rachel cupped her mouth again and both girls laughed hysterically. They were both pretty drunk (Rebecca especially) and their giggling struggle caused them to lose their balance and hit the kitchen floor with a crash. The boys watched in alarm and shocked arousal as the girls' bodies shook and twisted as they fought to stand back up. Rachel's top had gone a bit askew and she hastily fixed it before the boys could get an even better view. Rebecca stood, still laughing, and adjusted her bottom around her curvy ass. She flashed Sean a wink as she caught him watching. He swallowed hard.

Both boys were now thrown for a loop. Chris felt himself stir as Rebecca's words hit him. He locked onto Rachel and thought about what her friend had just said.

She thought he was hot.

She didn't care.

She'd suck his-.

He swallowed a lump in his throat. Holy shit. Were things still on? A minute ago he'd been floundering and now everything seemed hotter than ever. He made a wild attempt to put everything back on track and hopefully heat things up further. Smiling brightly, he held his hands up and spoke.

"Well it sounds like you two have a few secrets of your own." He stared deep into Rachel's eyes and smiled to himself as he caught her blush. "Let's forget all about the stupid shit my idiot friend said and let's keep this game going!"

It wasn't the most convincing speech he'd ever given but he'd had to jump in while there was an opening and the awkwardness had temporarily subsided. He sucked in a breath and glanced around at the group.

"Whose turn was it?"

All eyes suddenly shot to Rachel as she looked down at the white ping pong ball floating in the cup in front of her. She swallowed hard. She could end the whole thing right there if she wanted. The guy had a girlfriend and no one would stop her if she told him to take a hike and brought the party to a close.

But as she looked over at Rebecca, who was buzzing from the alcohol and from her lustful feelings for Sean, she sighed. She didn't want to screw things up for her friend. She turned back to Chris. Plus, he was so hot! Maybe they could just keep playing and having fun. It wasn't, like, a done deal that she had to hook up with him. There was no contract that said she had to be on her knees at some point that day. All the same, she kinda wanted to...

She swallowed again and retrieved the floating ball. With a playful smile, she cocked her wrist back and tossed it across the table, towards the boys. Her shot found its mark and beer splashed gently from a red cup. The house was silent for a second before Rebecca let out a triumphant yell and the boys exchanged nervous grins. The game was back on. The girls were still in.

Time pushed forward and before long the group found themselves in the midst of third game. Everyone was at least deeply buzzed at that point and Rebecca was approaching full-on drunkenness. The boys had kicked ass in the first two games and were well on their way to a third victory with ease.

Somehow, they had talked the girls into putting up a friendly wager this time around. They'd decided that the losing team would have to remove their bathing suits (only their tops in the girls' case). Rachel and Rebecca had protested but finally relented when the boys agreed to give them five extra throws.

It was a suckers bet.

They went 0-5 on their bonus tosses and were now just a few cups from defeat once more. Sensing that the girls were open to gambling, Sean decided to up the ante in an attempt to bring things to a new level. He told the girls that he would remove all but one of their own cups (giving the girls the lead), but this time the losers would have to get completely naked and run a lap outside the house.

The girls giggled hysterically and exchanged nervous but excited glances. It was the middle of the day and the beach was pretty crowded. They were feeling pretty loose, and despite their fear of losing and suffering the consequences, the idea of seeing the boys do it made them giggle even harder. So they agreed.

They did their best to distract the boys' shots. Rubbing on each other and themselves. Leaning over to offer a much more enticing view. Rebecca even got Chris's attention, and while indicating to Rachel, brought her hand to her own mouth to simulate a blowjob. Chris had almost choked and Rachel once again turned red. However, their efforts were all for naught. The boys let out a triumphant yell as Sean sunk his shot into their last cup. The girls had lost again.

They looked at each other with dread and then back at the boys with pleading stares. Rebecca howled in protest.

"You can't possibly make us do this! There's, like, kids out there! Families!" She was laughing hard. "No way. No fucking way. Something else. Anything!"

Sean swallowed and spoke confidently. This had always been part of the plan. He'd hoped to use the victory as a stepping stone to something much better. A real prize.

"Welllllll, I don't know. A deal is a deal. But hey, we're reasonable guys. I'll tell you what. You two still have to lose the tops (he sucked in his breath as he saw them give each other excited glances) but we'll play one final game. We'll give you six cups and we'll only take one. If you beat us, we'll strip down and run those fucking laps."

"But, if we still win, against such crazy odds, and you guys lose yet again...(he lingered for a second trying sound steady)...you have to give the glorious winners each a blowjob." He held his breath and waited for the response.

The girls' mouths went wide and they looked at each other with big grins. Well, there it was. Sean had put it on the table. Rebecca began to giggle and Rachel swallowed as she thought it over. Obviously, Rebecca was into Sean and she was so drunk that he likely hadn't needed to create such a crazy deal to get some action. And Rachel was, well, she knew what she was. All things equal, she'd definitely blow Chris. She'd thought about it since yesterday.

But she still felt a tinge of guilty hesitation over the whole girlfriend thing. Truth be told, he wouldn't be the first "taken" man she'd been talked into giving it up to, but she always felt a little bad about it. Even if just briefly. She didn't know this girl, but it still didn't make it less wrong.

On the other hand, it had never really stopped her before. She looked out the window and saw a family of four coming down the street towards the beach. Shit, there were people everywhere. Running around naked was definitely not a good idea. But seeing the boys do it...she giggled again.

As if reading her thoughts, Rebecca finally broke the silence. "Well, I'm certainly not running around the fucking house with my ass out! C'mon, Rach! We can make one fucking cup! We're state champs, baby! Woooooooo!"

She threw her arms up in mock-celebration recalling their field hockey glory. She was such a naturally competitive girl and the alcohol was giving her an unnaturally high feeling of confidence. She flicked her eyes deviously between the two boys and spoke with a playful smirk.

"Plus, I seriously doubt you two will be able to make any shots with this kind of distraction."

With a lightning-quick flick of her arm, Rebecca quickly reached behind Rachel and yanked at the clasp of her bikini top. The straps shot loose and Rachel panicked to bring her hands to her chest as she caught the material while it sprang off of her chest. She shot Rebecca yet another half-angry look of shock and was about to yell when she saw Rebecca was looking back at her with a grin, her arm now bent back behind her own back.

Without a word, Rebecca undid the clasp and let her suit fall free from her chest. With her other hand, she pulled the material away and playfully threw it towards Sean. His eyes widened in happy surprise as he caught it against his face. It smelled sweet, of perfume and suntan lotion. He grinned brightly, keeping his eyes on the incredible view in front of him and placed her top on the table. Giving Rebecca a playful wink, he brought his eyes expectantly over to Rachel, who was still clutching at her chest, keeping herself partially covered in an awkward way.

Rachel met his eyes and then Chris's. The boys were clearly waiting with bated breath. She sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. With a final moment of hesitation, she dropped her hands and tossed her top onto the table in front of her. Out of habit, she arched her back and ran her hands over her full breasts, giving them a gentle stretch. She could practically feel both boys stiffen and it made her tingle. She picked up a full beer can, cracked it open, and began pouring it into an empty cup.

"Game on."

Sean felt himself stir in his shorts as he drank in the incredible new view. Each girl looked ridiculously hot. Their tits were full and perfect, with Rachel's being a bit larger and somehow gravity-defying. He let a grin leak out. His plan was working perfectly.

Win, and the boys just might be getting some head from two smoking chicks. Lose, well, they'd have to pay a bit of embarrassing penance. But when they finished their lap, they'd be naked and the girls would still be topless and hopefully a bit more excited. That would likely go in the direction he wanted anyway. It was a win-win. Sean was so proud of himself.

The game was underway and the girls (now faced with some real consequences) were throwing everything they had at the boys to keep them off-balance. Rebecca was feeling no pain and was wildly using her body to distract every shot. Rachel's too.

A few times, the girls leaned over and let their boobs press together over the cups. It was all for fun but they each felt an exciting spark and a few familiar sensations as visions of their crazy night in the dorm room returned with each touch. Once or twice, they even paused to exchange knowing looks. They were feeling the same memories.

Rachel was definitely getting more turned on by it all and Chris's now open lust for her body was pushing her further into a dangerous place. She hated to admit it but she was beginning to succumb to the possibility that she'd do what he wanted if things went that way.

But maybe it wouldn't come to that. Maybe they'd still win! She trembled excitedly at the image of both sexy boys stripping down in front of them and running wildly around the house. They were probably hard by now. They had to be. God, it would hilarious! And so hot.

Unfortunately, even with their large built-in lead and distracting advantages, the girls were simply outmatched. Despite being stellar athletes, they couldn't hit a cup to save their lives. Their drunken states certainly didn't help either as shot after shot missed by wide margins. Rebecca's especially. Rachel started to wonder if she was missing on purpose seeing that she'd been eying up Sean like a piece of steak. Or maybe she was just that drunk. Or both. Whatever. It wasn't like she was making it happen either.

It took longer than expected but just like a slow-motion ending scene from a sports movie, the inevitable finally happened. With the girls shaking and twisting their bodies for all that they had, Chris lined up and calmly drained their final cup. It hit the foam with a gentle splash, and for a few seconds, no one moved a muscle. Then Sean exploded with a primal yell and Chris simply held his arms up in silent celebration.

The girls turned bright red and stared at each other with terrified excitement. Shit! Rachel swallowed hard as they both brought their gazes back the boys. They were doing a victory dance and Sean was jokingly playing with the drawstring on his swimsuit. Rachel caught Chris's gaze and saw taking her in with lust. He clearly had no lingering doubts about the situation anymore. He wanted it now. 100 percent.

Rachel felt a little surge of guilt twist back through her stomach and she licked her lips wondering if she should make one final effort to backpedal and wiggle out of the deal. She turned to Rebecca for support but inhaled sharply as she saw her friend had already began to make a slow march over to Sean, her face pursed with mock-disappointment.

Rachel held her breath as she watched Rebecca lean into him and squeal as he threw his arms around her back in a friendly hug. Her bare chest was pressed into his and she was looking up at him with her most sultry smile. She was gone. Rachel was on her own if she was going to stop this. But would she? And did she even want to?

She gulped and brought her gaze back to Chris who had stepped from his side of the table and was grinning at her expectantly. Following her friend's lead, Rachel approached him slowly and sucked in with excitement as his strong arms pulled her body into his chest. Her boobs pushed fully into his chest and she tensed at the familiar sensation of something hard pressed against her thigh. He gave her back a playful rub and looked down into her eyes with a smile.

"That was a nice shot, huh?"

Rachel swallowed. "Chris, I don't know if we should-." Her weak protest was cut off as she heard Rebecca squeal loudly with delight. Sean had lifted her off her feet and was now carrying her towards a hallway where the bedrooms were located. She listened to their laughs fade as they got further away before muffling completely as a bedroom door slammed shut.

Rachel held in her breath as the reality of the situation washed over her. She was fully alone with Chris now and she had a pretty good idea of what that meant. On cue, she felt him pull away from their hug and reach down to hold her hand. Gripping it gently, he started to walk her over into the adjoining living room, towards a large wrap-around recliner couch. She followed him without really thinking, and before she knew it, they had stopped in front of the couch. She sucked in a breath as he turned to face her.

"Chris," she started again. "I don't think this is a good-."

He cut her off with a smile. "Shhh. No, it's all good. Don't worry about it."

With that, he released her and moved his hands to his shorts. He undid a knot in the drawstring, and without any hesitation, dropped his bathing suit to the floor. He stepped out of hit and kicked it aside. Scooting in front of where she was standing, he sat down gingerly onto the couch and let his hands fall to his sides. He looked up at her face and gave her an expectant smile and a nod.

Rachel inhaled and let her eyes fall across his body. He was in great shape and his abs were chiseled. Her view fell lower and she widened her eyes as she took him in. His penis was almost fully hard and was of a pretty impressive size. Not overly large, but squarely above average in length and thickness. She felt another tingle as she pictured her lips on it once again. She sighed as excited resignation shot through her brain.

With no further delay, she lowered herself to her knees in front of him and scooted up close. She felt warm and aroused and definitely ready to live up to her end of the deal. But one final pang of guilt slipped into her stomach as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Her touch made her realize that she was now officially crossing into a new zone and she thought again about how maybe she shouldn't be doing this. She spoke and mounted a final defense.

"Look, wait. You have a girlfriend. You know this is wrong. Are you sure you want me to-?"

She was cutoff with a gentle touch to the back of her head.

"It's all good, baby. Don't worry about it."

Rachel sighed again as she felt Chris's hand go to the back of her head and gently pull her down into his lap. She didn't usually have to be prodded like that but her hesitation had (literally) forced his hand. She wondered if he'd be the type to guide to his own rhythm. She usually preferred that a guy remain hands-off, but sometimes she liked being controlled. She felt another surge of arousal as she watched the tip of penis approach her lips. God, he was hot. She pushed away her thoughts and let her mouth fall open. She was going to enjoy this.

Rachel moaned gently as his dick slid past her lips and fully into her mouth. Ding! She felt the gentle pressure of his hand pushing her slightly further than she had intended to go. She took him in deeply and concentrated as the head of his penis nestled firmly into the top of her throat. She felt his body tense and his grip loosened a bit as he experienced the first taste of her skill. She ran her mouth back up his dick and opened wider, before sliding back down and bringing her lips in close near the base. She clamped around him and firmly sucked her way back up, rubbing her tongue roughly along the underside.

Chris groaned and began to twist his fingers through her hair as she moved smoothly into an automatic routine. She bobbed her head evenly into his lap, moaning softly as her arousal over the situation began to climb. He was beginning to make some familiar appreciative noises and the sounds made her tremble with confidence. The guilt from doing something wrong had all but evaporated and she smiled to herself as she caught him mutter a complimenting curse. She was very attracted to him and it made her want to do a good job. She wanted him to squirm with pleasure as she coaxed his arousal steadily higher. She wanted him to melt into the couch.

Rachel moaned and adjusted her weight as slid her body in slightly closer between Chris's legs. His dick was rock hard and she tingled all over as it filled her mouth fully with each motion she made. Brushing a stray strand of hair from her eyes, she glanced up at him to assess the situation. Another tremor streaked through her as she caught his almost-pained expression, clearly lost in ecstasy.

Smiling to herself, she flicked her eyes briefly around the room as she continued to work. It was pretty crazy that just several minutes prior they'd been playing a standard drinking game. Sure the girls had been topless and the implication of the wager had been hanging thickly in the air. But things were still theoretical at that point. Rachel hadn't truly agreed to anything yet and had been mulling over Chris's "girlfriend" situation and whether (if it came to it) she would actually give him what she owed.

That all seemed simultaneously recent and so long ago. It was like time had moved super slow and then suddenly jumped ahead without warning. The game had been lost, her hesitation erased, and all last protests quelled. She was now delicately kneeling on a soft, sand scattered carpet pleasuring a college boy she'd met not 24 hours prior. Her full breasts were swaying gently to the graceful, but calculated, motions of her head and neck. Her soft lips were wrapped firmly around an impressive penis belonging to a (likely) very grateful guy. And all she was going to do was keep sucking him until he lost control and got off.