All Comments on 'Prom Ch. 14: Inferno'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You tend to make judgments of the people who comment on porn vids. Like, what kind of Mongolian chimp sits down, jerks it to a chick getting panini'd by two meth-heads, and thinks; "Holy Pancakes, that camera work was so damn influential to me, had such an impact on my soul, I just have to share my opinion with the world. Although this isn't quite the same situation, I may have to change my viewpoint about Mongolians. And chimps.

I don`t typically write reviews on this site. Nothing personal, I just kinda, enjoy a good story and move on with my day, y`know?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and diverge from that claim now because of this series.

It's ridiculously good work. i have next to no qualms with it. Besides the odd spelling mishap; the character progression, content, and depth of the story have been a refreshing and deeply appreciated change of pace. Thank you for the opportunity to read it.

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the most interesting and entertaining compliment I think I've ever received.

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the series!

PS - What "odd spelling mishap" are you referring to? Did I do something goofy? Lord knows my editing could use some work...

DantesCristoDantesCristoover 8 years ago
Great Story

Such a great depiction of the dissolution of her compunctions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fucking Incredible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
442 Followers
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES