All Comments on 'Prom Night'

by SissyCaprica

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazard4 months ago

Hey Caprica! Thanks for sharing. How long has this one been in the back of your head? I'd like to read more from you, and look forward to future offerings!

coyote62coyote624 months ago

It's great. Need more like this....maybe add an older man. Experienced man. Keep writing

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R14 months ago

Loved this! Would like to see how this love triangle plays out! Did Mark score with Amanda and so Lucy was a one time fling? Or do they share her long term?

There's much to mine out of this story. Recommend you keep a tight focus on these three and not introduce any other lovers. Maybe an antagonist like a bully would be good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOVE IT PART 2 PROM

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you want to publish a story based on another authors story, give an opening statement before the story citing and crediting the original author and story explainIng that your story is a fan fiction based upon the original story and is not to be considered “canon” to the original authors work.

“Fair use” rules may apply.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a great first story. Loved it. I came in Lucy too. I'd like to read more of Lucy's stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! Lucy is lucky to have friends like them. I'm glad she took the gamble of trusting Robbie. The story was a little on the shorter side of stories I usually read, but it said plenty in the one and a half pages it has. I think the sex scenes being short makes sense as it is their first time. It was a fun read. Thanks for posting and hope to read more from you :) <3

SuckergurlSuckergurl4 months ago

Fucking love this story please write more soon definitely 5*

KittyandBearKittyandBear4 months ago

Nice story. I hope to read more tales about Lucy.

Also, as others noted, it is OK to publish a sequel / fan fiction, so long as you are citing the original author and the work in question. I've done it, on another site with another genre, and the original author enjoyed my work. Moreover, it brought renewed attention to the original story, so it was a win-win.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story!! Love that they are gentle and encouraging. Can't wait for the next chapter. Perhaps they can get an apartment together and continue encouraging Lucy by buying her outfits.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do the friends decide to take their plan farther, getting their hands on female hormones, or their moms birth control pills, under the guise of vitamins?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

GREAT first effort — short and sweet. Lucy is so lucky to have friends like Robbie and Mark.

AimeeTisonAimeeTison4 months ago

Fantastic! Nice style. Hope there will be more.

4Leather4Leather4 months ago

One will never know what might happen under the right circumstances. Loved the start. Next chapter.

SissyCapricaSissyCaprica4 months agoAuthor

Wow, thank you for all the nice comments! I'm not a very fast writer but I hope to have another story ready to publish soon. Thank you again!

Robincd1126Robincd11264 months ago

Great story! TY. I imagined myself as Lucy the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great first story. There were issues ofc but for a beginner it is pretty damn good.

As for what could have been better, I do feel our protagonist was a bit too quick to accept their new situation despite seemingly having no open thoughts or inclinations towards going fem. Plus his friends were kinda manipulative and users which again gets glossed over by him/her and the story. Obviously our trappy protagonist would end up in the same situation by the end but a more realistic reaction to events would make for a better and more gripping story.

Your sex scenes are also a bit bare bones and short, so put a bit more effort into them.

But to remind you it is a great first attempt, I just think you can do better. Hopefully your next story also features Lucy, she is a delectable little thing ;)

JosephlovesbbwsJosephlovesbbws3 months ago

Great story, I wished I was Lucy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous